Dare-Sexual

By sm8521

There's some people and some stuff happens and then more stuff. The end! Haha just kidding. Dereck Smith and... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38 Epilogue

Chapter 4

5K 164 17
By sm8521

Dereck's Pov:

I shoved my feet into my shoes with way more force then necessary and stomped to the kitchen.

Why, you might be wondering. Well because today is the first day of school and I'm ticked off because have Vin and I had our talk.... The answer to that would be a big fat NO.

I spent all night after we kissed thinking about what he said and what I felt. I decided that as long as we agreed not to let this come between us if we tried for more and crashed and burned, then I was definitely game.

I got up ready to have our talk but noooooooooo Gigi had decided to pop over with breakfast and of course those two were already gossiping like a couple of old biddies.

So I kept my cool thinking we'd have our talk later.

Through out the 9 hour shopping trip I looked for signs that he hadn't changed his mind. He gave none.

Nothing out of the usual. He was the same Vin. Told me what looked good on me, asked my opinion on his picks and joked.

But I was sure that was because Gigi was around.

So when we got home and all he said was "You in the mood for pizza or subway?" All I could do was shake my head and go to my room.

Before this he would have known I was upset without me even saying a word and would have been right there trying to work out whatever was up with me.

Sunday he was gone when I came out of my room and didn't return until almost 8 that night. He acted completely normal as if nothing had changed between us.

I left and because I was so pissed I forgot my phone and wallet and ended up just driving around town for a few hours until I barely had enough gas to make it home.

So here I am pissed and sleep deprived on the first day of school senior year.

Yep I'm thinking today is gonna be a rocking day.

I shoved a pack of pop tarts in my backpack and stomped to the door. Just as I flung it open Vin rushed up.

"Dude! Were you seriously gonna leave without me? We always ride together. It's tradition." He said as he flung his bag on his back and grabbed my keys. The 10 minute ride to school was quiet and before I knew it we were in the school parking lot.

"Well you coming or not? You look like crap by the way. What's with the bags under the eyes? Out late getting some hoochie snatch?" He joked teasingly.

I flung my door open and slammed it shut.

I think for the first time in my life I honesty want to punch him.

He caught up to me and threw his arm around my shoulder and kept it there despite me trying to shrug it off.

"Dare seriously, if you got laid last night and you're still being this uptight, I think it's time to drop that booty call because she obviously wasn't that good."

I literally saw red.

I'd spent the whole weekend thinking us through and deciding that I'd risk almost anything to give us a chance and he acted like he couldn't care less.

I took a deep breath and held it counting to ten.

So it was all a joke or drunken mistake to him. He may not even remember the kisses and talk.

Instead of losing my temper I said. "I don't wanna be late for class."

He narrowed his eyes but followed me into class. He sat next to me in our first four classes but didn't actually say anything. When I looked at him he'd narrow his eyes and look away.

Now it's lunch and we're sitting in our usual spots. The same spot we've sat since we got to high school.

But even though he was sitting right next to me, he still hadn't said a single word to me.

I was beyond pissed off, but to make it even worse I was sad now too.

How can he be so cold when I didn't do anything wrong? He's never ignored me.

Everyone noticed we weren't talking to each other and hadn't really said much to anyone else either.

Half way through lunch I finally couldn't take it. I turned to him. "What's your problem? You've been a complete jerk all weekend and today is even worse. I don't know why you're PMSing but seriously put your big girl panties on and grow up." I hissed quietly so only he heard me.

He leaned back like I'd punched him and although his voice was controlled you could see the anger radiating off of him when he spoke.

He clenched his jaw and leaned toward me. "You have a slightly skewed perception of reality if that's what you think. The only jerk around here is you and thank you for seriously ruining my lunch with your crap"

He lifted his tray and started to rise.

"Hey Ariel you have a tampon Vin can borrow? He's suddenly developed a serious case of PMS and I know you girls need that kinda thing when you get that." I hollered across the table letting my annoyance bleed through.

The table erupted with laughs until Vin slammed his tray down next to me.

He yanked me up by the collar and out of reflex my fist shot out and connected with his rib. He managed to semi block it but it did nothing to lessen his temper.

"Dammit Dare for the sake of our friendship you need to shut up!" He bellowed in the suddenly quiet cafeteria.

"You wanna go there? You want to threaten our friendship because you're mad I wont play along with your temper tantrum, after the crap you pulled this weekend?" I yelled back, swatting his hands off my shirt.

He yelled. "You are so full of it! Either that or an idiot. I didn't do anything you were the one who-"

I cut him off, out yelling him. "Who what? Did exactly what you said and then you went and acted like-"

"MmmKay show's over people!" Ariel screamed over us.

She lowered her voice and gestured to the cafeteria full of staring people. "Look I don't know what's going on with you two. But I figure it has something to do with that little dare and how you straight boys get all retarded about stuff like that. So if you want to keep whatever it is that you two are arguing about private I suggest you talk about it without an audience."

She patted both our cheeks hard enough to sting a little. "WORK. IT. OUT. IDIOTS" She whisper yelled at us.

I grabbed Vin's arm and dragged him out of the cafeteria and into the bathroom down the hall. We walked in and a few underclassmen where in there hanging out.

"Hi Sorry to interrupt your little pow wow but can you please leave? My friend and I have to talk and we don't need freshman in here eavesdropping." I asked politely

They didn't even acknowledge what I said.

Vin rolled his eyes at me and used his mean tone to tell them to leave or he'd do it forcefully by shoving them down the toilets. Of course his threat got the desired affect and in seconds the bathroom was clear.

I hung my head and fought the insane urge to cry like a little girl. "What's your problem Vin? If anyone should be pissed or hurt it should be me. I would have blew that whole night off. Never mentioned it again but you came and put the thought of more into my head and then you left and acted like it was nothing."

He rolled his eyes. "No. I told you to think and for you to decide. I told you what I wanted and I said I'd go along with whatever you wanted. We could talk about it or not. That was your decision and when you didn't say anything I did exactly like I said I would. I followed your lead. You want to forget and go back to normal. It's forgotten. For the sake of our friendship I even held back all the things I could have said about whatever cheap tramp you left our home to sleep with last night. It damn near killed me with jealousy but I kept quiet and then you had to go and add insult to injury and make girl jokes about me. Just because I have feelings for you does not make me a girl Dip-shit!" He growled

I was beyond lost. "What the hell are you talking about Vin? Before I even had the chance to tell you I wanted to give us a shot you did a complete 180. You acted like it didn't matter. And what the hell? What girl did I supposedly go bang last night? And since we're hurling accusations around. Where the hell were you all day? I take it you were embracing your heterosexuality? Did you even catch that ones name?" I sneered crossing my arms over my chest.

"I was with Sammy. She wanted my approval on her girlfriend. She's been wanting me to meet her for a while but something always comes up.... So you didn't hook up with anyone?" He asked quietly.

"You're the only person I've had any physical contact with in the last 2 weeks" I said in a duh tone.

He grinned and yanked me into his arms. "Ughh we both are total idiots. We almost screwed this up before we even had a chance to see where it went. Because we were both tip toeing around each other and basically spazzing out. Neither of us wanted to forget but we were both waiting for the other to make a move." He shook his head as his arms wound around my waist.

I grinned back at him. "So we're gonna see where this goes?"

He nodded and his smile got even wider.

"I'm not uh really ready for the pride parade yet. Think we could just take it day by day and wait for the matching his and his coming out parties until we're sure about us?" I held my breath and hoped I didn't ruin the moment.

He nodded and his smile dropped and he seemed kind of nervous. "On one condition. I don't want us to change. I mean yes I want to add more to what us means but I don't want to change everything about us. Ughh I'm not explaining right" He frowned

I rolled my eyes. "I get what you're saying. You want to expand our relationship but you still want to hang and talk like we used to." He nodded and smiled.

"So you'll be my boyfriend?" He asked.

"Yes Vin I'll be your boyfriend." An entirely unmasculine giggle popped out of my mouth. "Wow that sounds so weird"

"Shut up and kiss me" He demanded leaning forward to close the distance between us.

I was only too happy to oblige. The butterflies and liquid heat flared as soon as our lips connected. We kissed like the world was ending and somehow we ended up crashing into a stall. I pushed him against the door and took control of the kiss.

After some time, I couldn't say how long, could be minutes could have been hours, the bell broke through the fog kissing Vin made. We pulled back panting and he chuckled breathlessly when he checked the time.

We booked it to class and spent the rest of the day laughing anytime we looked at each other. Hard to believe the school's top two playboys have just settled down... with each other!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5M 103K 27
[COMPLETED] WARNING: I wrote this when I was in high school, which was about seven/eight years ago. That reflects so much in the writing of this book...
37.2K 855 30
Lana and Ruel have been best friends for 12 years. This year is different and everything changes. What will remain the same? TRIGGER WARNING: This bo...
715K 16.4K 42
I was dancing with Cory when I felt someone's hand on my shoulder. The force they used to turn me around made me stumble a bit and spill my drink. "S...
282K 5.6K 62
He's a guy that doesn't even know the meaning of the word "love." She's a girl who's scared to know what the meaning of the word "love" is. Add them...