Dare-Sexual

Od sm8521

There's some people and some stuff happens and then more stuff. The end! Haha just kidding. Dereck Smith and... Více

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38 Epilogue

Chapter 2

5.5K 167 55
Od sm8521

Dereck's Pov:

I threw myself across the foot of my bed and panted. The sweat cooled on my skin as I caught my breath. A sharp pain to my ribs made me turn my head to the left.

"What was that for?" I wheezed. My best friend since diaper's laughed.

"Told you I could kick your ass!" He laughed.

"Yeah, you keep telling yourself that Vin. I let you win to keep that poor inflated ego of your's intact. Wouldn't want you having a nervous break down because you just can't ever compare to my perfection." I said cockily kissing my 'guns' like those douchy muscle men always do.

He laughed and lunged at me. Tackling me to the floor. I hit with a solid thud.

"Dude what the hell?" I whined.

He rolled his eyes and tightened his hold on my wrists. "Someone is in serious denial. I won fair and square. Now ya gotta pay the price." His eyes lit up and he laughed excitedly.

I shook my head. "Nope, No deal. So not going to happen. Never!!!"

"Awe come on! I'll be your bestest friend forever." He sing songed.

I laughed "Vincent James Ford. Are you trying to imply that we haven't been besties since the womb?"

"Ughh whatever, you my friend, suck." He complained.

I bucked my hips catching him by surprise and was able to get out from under him before he caught himself. He did an excellent face plant and I took this opportunity to be a really good friend. I yanked the towel off the back of my desk chair and whipped it at his bare back. A nice crack sounded followed by his hiss of pain.

"No I don't suck, wish I did though dontcha?" I teased.

I sighed dramatically and flopped back on the bed. "I always knew you were secretly in love with me"

"You wish bro, even if I rode the sausage train, I'd never lower my standards enough to play with your vienna sausage. The bigger the better is my motto" He said in the crappiest imitation of a girl's voice I'd ever heard.

He flopped on the bed next to me. "Fine I'll let you slide on this bet since technically you didn't actually agree to it. BUT I'm gonna get you to do it before the night's over and I'm gonna laugh my ass off when you do!"

"Yeah that's not gonna happen. I'm never gonna agree to that." I said smugly.

He wagged his eyebrows obnoxiously but all he said was "We'll see"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vincent's Pov:

I'm a genius! That's all there is to it. I'm sitting in our living room and watching our group of friends get drunker by the second. There's not too many here only about twenty of our friends. Yeah they are all friends. We are what you'd call the golden boys of our school.

We're on the football team, swim team, and basketball team. But we're not the cliche dumb jocks that everyone likes to stereotype. We make straight A's in all our honor classes and are in the student government and debate team. We're totally smart and nice for the most part.

And yes we do all of that together. We've been best friends since before we could even talk. When we were 4 we made a pact that whatever happened when we went to school we'd go through it and do it together. We've never broke it. Plus we're insanely competitive so it works well in our sports teams. Because we've pushed each other we're captain and co captains of every team we're on.

A slap on the back of the head brought me out of my reverie. "What's with the serious look? It's a party Vinny. I'm pretty sure we're supposed to be having fun." Ariel our best girl friend said.

I rolled my eyes. "I'm just trying to think of a way to get Dare to do something stupid."

She laughed then knitted her eyebrows. "Hmm then let the games begin." She said with a mischievous smile.

Before I could ask what she meant she stood up on the coffee table and cupped her hands to her mouth and yelled. "It's games time B*tches!! First up truth or dare!"

The game had been going for a while and it was Dereck's turn.

"Dare" He announced nonpulsed.

I rubbed my hands in anticipation. "I dare you to do the thing that you were supposed to do when you lost the bet this morning! HAHAHA!" I did a victory fist pump.

"Dude, You totally set that up didn't you?" He whined and got up storming to his room.

I turned to everyone with a huge grin on my face. "Seriously wait for it! It'll be worth the few minutes it takes to get him to come out." I jumped up and ran to his room.

I walked in without bothering to knock. "You suck!" He hissed throwing his pillow at me.

"Awe come on Dare. Just relax and have fun with it." I walked over to him and threw my arm around his neck. I wagged my eyebrows as I looked him over.

"Damn Dare. I changed my mind about earlier. If I rode the sausage train I'd totally want you to be my train conductor." I cooed.

He blushed which made me smile. He usually plays the cool calm collected one so it's nice to see him break cover once in a while.

"Come on hot stuff you got a show to put on!" I cheered.

I grabbed his wrist and dragged him to the center of the living room. He looked at me and rolled his eyes then began.

"I'm a little teapot, short and stout. Here is my handle. Here is my spout. When I get all steamed up hear me shout. Just tip me over and pour me out!"

He sang in a fake girlie voice while wearing a red speedo and dancing like a ballerina. The crowd cheered and laughed. He jumped down and went back to the circle. I sat down next to him and we continued the game.

My turn was up and Ariel called truth or dare. "Dare"

She ginned and rubbed her imaginary father time beard pretending to think. "I dare you to kiss.......Hmmm...... Dereck!" Our friends laughed and cheer us on.

I leaned over to Dare. "You okay?"

He looked at me wide eyed and blushing but he nodded. He knew I couldn't back out. We literally fought for the title of Dare King.

He turned back to our waiting friends and held his hand out and heaved a huge sigh. "Seriously why me? Why not Carl? At least he's dressed" he looked down at his clothes and huffed when Ariel answered with "Because I said so. Do it trick!"

"Fine but I'm getting dressed first. I don't want all my naked sexiness and kick ass lip skills to convert my best friend....." He fake shuddered.

Everyone laughed but I rolled my eyes.

"You wish!" I pouted making everyone laugh.

I got up and went to the kitchen to refill my drink while Dare got changed. I chugged down my beer and poured another cup.

Dereck came in and yanked it from my hands and gulped it down. "Nervous you might like it too much?" I teased.

He mock punched me. "Nope just hoping I don't hurl in front of everyone. I bet you're a crappy kisser"

I laughed and looked him over. He did look nervous. Hmm why? Should I be freaking out? I think so but I'm not. This is Dereck and it isn't freaking me out... Whatever. It'll be like kissing family or something.

"Dude it's not even a big deal. It'll be just like drinking after each other." I reassured him. To demonstrate I took my cup which he'd already drank out of and took a swig.

He still looked a little nervous so I leaned next to him. "You want to practice?" The words were out before they even registered in my brain. WTH...

He looked at me curiously but shrugged. So I leaned in and planted a quick soft kiss on his lips.

"See, wasn't so bad." I said. Before he could respond Ariel walked in. "Guys get your cute butts out here and give us a little boy on boy action!!!"

We sat down and all eyes turned to us. We leaned in and kissed just like we did a minute ago and pulled back to our friends booing.

"Nope that didn't count as a kiss. That's how you kiss your grandma or aunt. It has to be a real kiss and last like 30 seconds at least!" Ariel demanded with our idiot friends egging her on.

"You... no you didn't say that. That counted" Dereck argued back and I was a little irritated that he found me such a bad kisser that he didnt want to try again. I'd show him. My kisses freaking rocked.

"Nope" She said popping the P.

I narrowed my eyes at them. "Fine!" I shouted and before anyone else could butt in I yanked Dereck to me and smashed my lips to his.

I kissed him hard, almost painfully and when he didn't open I bit his bottom lip. He gasped and I shoved my tongue in his mouth. He responded immediately and his tongue battled with mine. Now that he was cooperating I eased the pressure and kissed him like I would kiss a girlfriend.

The world had faded away and I gripped his hips harder when he dug his fingers into the back of my neck. This felt weird... but in a good way and the way he was stroking his tongue on mine sent fire through my veins. My mini me was at full attention and I could feel his alive and ready to play.

That brought a little reality back into my blood deprived brain and I opened my eyes. I intended to pull out of the kiss because I was sure that satisfied the dare but when my eyes opened they looked straight into his and I couldn't bring myself to pull away just yet. That would be like I was rejecting him and I could never do that to my Dereck.

As usual it seemed he read my mind and instead of pulling away quickly, we both mutually tapered the kiss off. Slowly and while looking each other in the eyes. It was without a doubt incredible. The best kiss of my life.

We pulled away from each other and I finally took stock of our surroundings. OMFG.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dereck's Pov:

WHAT WAS THAT.......... I stayed looking at my best friend for what seemed like forever but was probably only a few seconds. Finally he broke eye contact and that was when I noticed the dead silence in the room.

It was like no one was even breathing. I looked up and met the stares of all of our friends. OMFG I felt a blush try to rush to my cheeks but fought it down.

"I think we satisfied the dare." I drawled lazily.

Game face totally on. I had lots of practice pretending to be cool, calm and collected when I was anything but. The only one that could ever see through my facade was VIn.

Ariel burst out giggling and nodded. She fanned herself. "That was so freakin hot!! I swear I so wanna make a sandwich!"

I gave her a puzzled look and risked a look at Vin, he met my eyes and shrugged.

"Ummm what?" He asked in an unusually quiet voice.

She giggled. "I'll be the meat if you two will be the bread!!" She purred and we burst out laughing.

"Maybe next time" Vin joked and I felt myself tense.... Next time? as in... But we're not..... are we?... Am I?....Does that mean we'll kiss again?..... Do I want to???? If I do does that mean I am.....

Oh crap on a cracker! I am aren't I? But... When... How... No I cant be.... I would have noticed something like oh ya know being gay...Nope it must be the alcohol. Yep that's it.

Even as I mentally reasoned with myself, I didn't believe it. That kiss was unreal. I've never felt that. The sparks, the fluttering in my stomach. The heat that burned so good through my entire body. It should have felt wrong but it didnt. It felt right. So so so right, perfect even.

That kiss had to of lasted less then two minutes and here I am like an hour later still stiff as a board and crap on a cracker! All I wanna do is make out with my best friend.

FML I'm in so much trouble.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

856K 14.7K 82
Two best friends are realising that they aren't kids anymore, and they have desires that need to be fulfilled. So who better to experiment with than...
2.4M 94.1K 32
NEW VERSION IS PUBLISHED "He squints his eyes at me with an intense glare that makes me squirm. I don't know if it's the intense pain in my shoulder...
26.8K 3.3K 26
To be honest I truly admire his; spirt, ambition about football, sense of humor and his ability to hold a conversation. I just so happen to like the...
52.7K 1.2K 39
Alexander West and Emily Waterhouse were once inseparable. They were the best of friends. Through thick and thin, they'd stick together, they said. F...