The man with half a heart...

Da D3adlolitaa

THIS HAS SOME TRIGGERS PLEASE BE AWARE OF THAT! "Do you promise to never leave my side?" You hesitate to answ... Altro

The End
A New beginning
Can we get to know each other?
Lucifer's Wager.
His home
Elegant flattering
This means War.
Established love
Transformation and new hobbies.
No longer a secret.
Your mine in every way now.
Snakes and ladders.
Every little girls dream.
The moments leading to a disaster.
I dont remember..
Blood baths
The chapel of unheard prayers.
Misunderstanding.
4 cell walls
I do
"I do" References
Revenge
Dramatics.
Truths
As one door closes another opens.
Invasion of privacy.
Neon Love
New Friend.
Guts.
Kidnap.
Affairs.
Alternative Identities.
Home.
Its Magic.
Nightmares
Moonlight Bloodshed
Isolation
Haircut.
Surprise Darling!
Business Can't Wait.
Playful pu$$y
The Big Teardrop
Trapdoor
Medication needed
Dont forget.. 6 o'clock
The cure
Welcome little ones
β˜† Headcanons β˜…
Childish
Poachers Pride pt 1
Clues and strange guest.
Arrival
Forgive and forget
Captured
Poachers Pride pt 2
Redemption
β˜†ARTWORKS OF MINE β˜…

Getting to know

2.4K 66 153
Da D3adlolitaa

♥︎

______

I never full appreciated sleep until last night, for some reason the bed felt empty I don't know if Alastor was in bed with me last night but I'm sure he got up at an ungodly hour and went to hunt since our meat supply is running low. As the hell sun rose from it's tomb, I took a fresh breath and stretched to the ceiling, my stomach is starting to grow and slowly I'm starting to feel more pain.. James recommends to go see a doctor.

______

"Darling? Are you awake?"

"Good morning Alastor"

"There's my sunshine! Are you hungry?"

"I'm starving.. what time is it?"

"It's 11:45, come with me I've prepared breakfast, everyone's downstairs!"

______

You stepped out of bed and changed into a loose red dress and simple flats, heading downstairs you saw James, Diamond and the girl from the casino all on the couch talking about something, Hades was sitting watching Alastor cook and Alastor looked somewhat angelic.. his hair simply fell in this face while it was tied back into a small ponytail, and this time he had a simpler outfit on, a classic red turtleneck sweater with black high waisted jeans and a belt with dress shoes.

You walked over to Alastor and hugged him from the back which somewhat surprised you and him, he spun you around and popped a strawberry in your mouth, after that you entered the living room and greeted everyone with a warm smile.

______

"Hello, Good morning everyone!"

"My lady, you look well and happy today"

"Oh hello Mistress!"

"Bonjour Mademoiselle"

"Oh you're up, May I ask your name?"

"My name is Cosette! Your home is very lovely!"

"Why thank you, your name is gorgeous.."

"et vous?"
(And you?)

"How rude of me.. My name is Y/n."

"beau, comme toi~"
(Beautiful, like you)

______

Her words somewhat struck me causing me to blush and look away, I caught James staring at me when Cosette complemented my name but I shook it off. Soon Alastor called everyone to eat, he made sausage with eggs and toast long with venison, pancakes and chocolate chip muffins and fresh cut strawberries. As I sat down in my usual spot, Cosette slid down right next to me giving me a warm smile, Alastor and James eyed each other... I knew trouble was coming.

______

"Very well my friends.. prendre plaisir"
(Enjoy)

"oh donc tu parles français"
(Oh so you speak French?"

"quelles sont tes intentions Mademoiselle lapin?"
(What are your intentions miss rabbit?")

"Que voulez-vous dire?"
(What do you mean?)

______

As the speaking died down everyone sat in silence and ate with tension and hostility, You paid no attention to the conversation considering you didn't know much French, but Alastor sipped his black coffee while staring at Cosette while doing so he grabbed your hand and held it tightly his cold ring pressed into your skin causing you to shiver a bit.

After breakfast Cosette disappeared to the guest bedroom she was staying in, Alastor finished washing the dishes while you dried them and James placed them away, Alastor picked you up and carried you outside and sat you down on a cold stone bench beneath a willow tree next to the weeping angel statue, he plopped down next to you and grabbed your legs pulling them closer to him.

_______

"Y/n.. how do you feel about that girl?"

"She's very friendly! And she has an amazing body and is absolutely gorgeous..."

"What's the matter my dear? Your words simply slid off."

"I don't know, I just thought maybe you'd like her around while I'm in this state.. I mean she has a wonderful body! And I'm becoming round and ugly.."

"Darling there is no need to be sad about your body. You're pregnant and that's normal, as a matter of fact, to all the young people out there do not be ashamed of your body! Embrace them. To the author and their crowd~.."

...

"Alastor you lost me half way, who's the Author? And what is this crowd?"

"Err.. never mind that my sweetheart! The point is... I'll never find you unattractive. I love you in any shape or form~"

"Aww, you're so charming. Dance with me?"

"Oh you know I love a good old dance."

_______

As you both got up Alastor started swinging you around and slow dancing which was kind of hard considering how small you are compared to Alastor, with the hell sun bathing over the two of you after a few minutes of silence James came running out disturbing your little dance time with Alastor.

_______

"Alastor! It's Charlie Magne and her staff. What should I do?"

"God damn it.. I'm trying to dance with my lady here and they want to pay us a surprise visit? Oh just let them in and have a seat.. remember James."

"Of course I remember. Do come when ready"

"Alastor you said Charlie is here?"

"Yes my love.. unfortunately we'll have to pick this dance up some other time.."

"Give me your coat please."

"For?"

"To hide my baby bump!"

"Clever girl~"

________

The both of you walked in hand in hand and everyone turned to look at the patio doors, James and Diamond stood at the doors looking elegantly while everyone else sat down quietly. Charlie, Vaggie , Angel dust and another small girl sat on the big couch as Husk leaned against the wall with a bottle of whiskey, you and Alastor traveled to his big red comforter and sat in his lap, something didn't seem right.

_______

"Why hello good friends! What do I owe this visit?"

"Alastor.. we heard some news regarding The Big Teardrop casino.. there was a mass shooting and one of the dancers has gone missing."— Charlie spoke.

"Oh how tragic."— Alastor didn't seem to take this serious.

"We came to see if you had the girl over here. And if you do, hand her over."

"Let me stop you right there.. sounds to me like you're demanding. You're in my house young princess so I'd advice you to speak to me in a different tone.. also sounds like something shady is going down. Why on earth would you bring the whole staff over for one supposedly girl"— he waved his sharp talons around pointing at Charlie causing her to flinch.

"Well.. everyone still wanted to see how you and Y/n were doing. You never came back from the hotel after the incident with Husk. I'm sorry about that, I really am."

"It's quite alright Charlie."

"I just want to know if you'd seen her that's mostly it."

"Well I'm terribly sorry but I'm afraid I do not have the Miss here. Is there anything else I can help you with?"

"No that's all we came for."

_______

I looked at everyone, they all looked dead. No one looked happy nor colorful.. it's hard to explain, Angel had his head down the whole time and Charlie spoke in a monotone voice and Vaggie.. she didn't say a word, she only stared at me and at the basement door. Something deep down made me feel bad for what happened to her yet at the same time. I didn't really care if she lived nor died. I said goodbye to everyone and Hades decided to start barking and howling at Charlie, of course suspiciousness arose in me. I walked over and grabbed her hand twisting it slightly making her hiss in pain, everyone else pulled out weapons and aimed them at each other, James and Alastor had guns while Diamond had a synth..

_______

"Now now ladies and gentlemen.. miss Magne~ care to explain why you'd leave behind a peep slug in my household?"

"I-I.."

"Hmm.. it seems to me like you and your swine of a father still hasn't dropped the idea of taking me and Alastor out for good. Hasn't he?"

...

"ANSWER ME! Or Nobody leaves this room.."

_______

I rose my arm in the air and simply swiped to the left causing everyone to fall asleep in front of me, I grabbed the peeping slug and twisted its head off letting it die in my hands, I looked over at Alastor and James and they started grabbing the bodies, now everyone will have a trip down in the basement!I thought. I headed upstairs letting my large wings drag behind me and opened Cosette's door and grabbed her by the back of the neck leading her downstairs.. I threw her in the basement along with the others. Alastor thought It'd be a good idea to blindfold everyone except a small girl with short pink hair and one huge eye, I understand that. We brought her upstairs and placed her in our room letting her peacefully sleep.

_______

"What are you planning to do Y/n?"

"I'm terribly tired of Lucifer and his pathetic little ideas of wiping us out.. the damn thing is too afraid to show up himself so he sends his fearful teenage daughter and her little group to do his dirty work. What a dick if you ask me, pretty soon I think I'll go and personally kill him and then I'll become Queen of hell. This is getting ridiculous don't you agree Alastor?"

"Of course my love.. but once they wake up?"

"Mm then we'll talk to them. Since Charlie brought them here they're all involved.— I clapped my hands together letting my claws make a sound.

"I'll be downstairs if you need me my darling!"

______

{Alastor's journal}

I understand that I want her to be powerful, enough to spread that in our blood line.. but Y/n is starting to go mad, I know her well enough to know that she wouldn't harm a lot of people, but recently she's been the one to come up with despicable plans on killing and beating... I don't want this to continue, I never wanted her to lose her mind. I haven't been completely honest.. ever since Lucifer took half my heart, I've changed quite a ton... I want to be the man she falls in love with completely. I want to be there for her, but this curse can not allow me to express myself... I have one goal in mind. And that's to get my heart back before she turns completely insane.. I just want a normal life with her, but without my heart I cannot feel, I just end up hurting her and it makes me.. it makes me not want to live.. I'll do whatever it take to keep her safe.. even if it means that I'm no longer around.

~with love.. Alastor.

________

"Haha.. Darling~ you'd never lie to me. Right?"

"Y-y/n.. what are you doing in my office?"

"What are you writing Alastor?— she said in a snarl.

...

_______

♥︎

SORRY FOR TYPOS!

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerΓ  anche

48.9K 1.7K 31
"You must be her." The gentleman in the center said. His already present smile widening into a toothy grin as he tipped his hat to you. "EnchantΓ©e." ...
5K 90 1
All Hotel Hazbin characters belong to VivziePop, (Vivienne Medrano) Cover Photo and Artwork by Fetonmaxxx https://fetonmaxxx.tumblr.com/ Alastor, th...
20.7K 710 11
I never thought that this would be my fate. My body colliding with cold concrete, knocking the breath and soul straight from my body. Though, there...
49.3K 1.6K 31
Y/n is a jaded, socially awkward girl with walls up and a past that haunts her. The only one she trusts is the one who took her in, Rosie. What happ...