A Frog's Tale [Tsu x Male Her...

ajhcraft tarafından

Alex just barely made it through the entrance exam, and is struggling to keep up with the rest of the class... Daha Fazla

Prologue: Entrance Exam
Chapter 1: Quirk Apprehension Test
Chapter 2: Battle Trial
Chapter 3: Picnic
Chapter 4: Awakening
Chapter 5: Confession
Chapter 6: Unwind
Chapter 7: Date
Chapter 8: Sports Festival, Begin!
Chapter 9: Sports Festival, Mid-Game!
Chapter 10: Sports Festival, Battle!
Chapter 11: Consequences
Chapter 12: Nomination
Chapter 13: Meditation
Chapter 14: Kinzokuma
Chapter 15: Beach
Chapter 16: Volleyball
Chapter 17: Final Exam
Chapter 18: Dragon
Chapter 19: Vanguard Action Squad
Chapter 20: Amaraito
Chapter 21: All For One
Chapter 22: Dorms
Chapter 23: Encounter
Chapter 24: Alpha
Chapter 25: Movie Night
Chapter 26: Provisional License Exam
Chapter 27: The Big Three
Chapter 28: Lurkers
Chapter 29: Kirakiri
Chapter 30: Breakout
Chapter 31: Bones
Chapter 32: Surprise
Chapter 33: Dinner
Chapter 34: Kiss
Chapter 36: Death
Chapter 37: Operation A
Chapter 38: Hakone
Chapter 39: Festival
Chapter 40: Operation B
Chapter 41: U.A. Vs Amaraito
Chapter 42: U.A. Vs Kinzokuma
Chapter 43: U.A. Vs Kirakiri
Chapter 44: U.A. Vs Bone Collector
Chapter 45: Shell
Chapter 46: Copy
Chapter 47: Proposition
Chapter 48: Resolve
Chapter 49: Villains
Chapter 50: Operation C
Chapter 51: Training
Chapter 52: Nuke
Chapter 53: Fear
Chapter 54: Sacrifice
Chapter 55: Reconciliation
Chapter 56: Shinsou
Chapter 57: Insomnia
Chapter 58: Coffee
Chapter 59: Helios
Chapter 60: Search
Chapter 61: Game
Chapter 62: Sairokaku
Chapter 63: I Forgive You
Chapter 64: Law
Chapter 65: The Underdogs
Chapter 66: Gigantomachia
Chapter 67: Stalking
Chapter 68: Storm
Chapter 69: Nice
Chapter 70: Hierophant
Chapter 71: Invitation
Chapter 72: Briefing

Chapter 35: Sinister Six

302 7 13
ajhcraft tarafından

The three of them were walking along in the dead of night, Kaiyo unsure of where she was being brought to. Still a little uneasy around the two of them, she asked,

"Where are we going?"

"We're taking you to our base of operations! There's someone there I would like you to meet as well, he joined us just this morning! Or, well, yesterday morning technically, it's gone midnight now..." Kazukei replied, walking a little ahead of the two.

Kyogane added, "It's just an old abandoned warehouse a few minutes from here. It's genius really, we're only ten minutes from the mall, which everyone would assume we're too clever to hide at being such an obvious choice."

A few minutes later, they walked down a rather secluded road and into a complex filled with several old warehouses.

They walked up to the warehouse entrance, Kazukei knocking on the sheet metal door twice, and saying, "May the Son of Light grant us entry."

Moments later, the door opened, and a tall man with black hair and yellow eyes stood back to let them in. He looked at Kaiyo.

"Is this the new girl?" He asked.

Kazukei feigned surprise as he looked back at her, and shrugged, "Not at all, never seen her before in my life! Of course it's the new girl, you dimwit, who else would it be?"

"Alright, alright, jeez. For someone who claims to have a goal as pure as my own, you sure have the devil's tongue." He said in an articulated way.

Kaiyo shyly walked up to him and held out her hand, looking away. "U-Uhm, my name is Kaiyo... People call me the Bone Collector..."

He responded by shaking her hand and declaring flamboyantly, "I am Amaraito! My friends and accomplices may call me Haru Hara, the Son of Light! It is a pleasure to meet a precious unadulterated soul like yourself."

She smiled and looked away as Kazukei whined, "I'm unadulterated, too!"

Haru shook his head as Kyogane asked, "What is our next objective anyway? Didn't you say there's a duo you want to recruit next?"

He nodded and held his finger up, "Yes, and I've left them for last because they may be the hardest to convince. It could get dangerous, which is why I want all of you with me for backup."

Kaiyo wasn't impressed, showing a bit of back bone, "So we're just cannon fodder are we? That's our first task?"

"No, no! I'm going to be teaching you how to better use your quirks, too!"

Haru took some light from a nearby lightbulb and swirled it around between his fingers, and made shapes with it.

"I have already extensively trained my quirk, I am ready for battle at any moment!" He declared confidently.

Kyogane suddenly shot spears out of his hands, creating almost a grid pattern under his arms, between his legs, and all around his body.

"If you were suddenly put in this situation in the dark, how would you respond?" Kazukei asked.

"Point made. Darkness is my natural enemy..."

The metal grid was retracted, Kaiyo watching in awe as she watched both of their quirks in action.

"Your quirks are amazing... Kazukei, what is your quirk?" She asked.

He readjusted an imaginary tie and looked rather smugly at her. "I, my dear Kaiyo, can do... This!"

He disappeared into the lightbulb, and turned it on and off a few times. She looked... Underwhelmed, to say the least.

"You can... Go inside electric devices? Huh. That's pretty... Cool." She desperately tried to make it a little less obvious she wasn't impressed by his quirk.

He reappeared outside of the bulb and bowed. "Not particularly flashy, I know, but think of the implications. Most cars are electric, or have electronics inside them now.

And I can also download the data from any smart devices I transport myself into. I tried going to the internet a few times, but the bombardment of information coming at me is far too much for my fragile mind.

I discovered all of this over the course of several years of training. You only recently discovered your quirk, Kaiyo. Kyogane used his quirk for construction work half his life. And Haru here, although he has had some training, can still improve a bit."

Kaiyo twiddled her thumbs together, showing off her lack of fingertips, the very ends of all her fingers being stumps of half healed flesh.

"My quirk is self-destructive... I can't regenerate my skin, so when I burst bones out of my skin, it not only hurts, but because I've done it a few times, I don't have fingertips any more..."

Kazukei winced a little, putting a hand on her shoulder, "Then we're going to find a way to stop that happening. Let's go over what exactly is the science behind your quirk.

Your quirk is an evolved version of your father's." He started, before Kaiyo cut him off.

"Don't liken me to my father." She said coldly.

He gulped, "Sorry. Your quirk is an evolved version of... A certain relative's... You are able to remove the collagen from your bones and condense the hydroxyapatite crystals in them.

That makes them five times stronger than regular bones, and your, uh, other relative's quirk, has merged into yours as well, which is what gives you full control over them.

The two quirks merged into one is what allows you to steal skeletons and absorb them into your own without you ever growing. So no matter what anyone says, you're not fat, you're just big boned."

"You're not funny." She said, still annoyed over her family being referenced.

He cleared his throat awkwardly, a little uneasy around her. "Anyway. Say you were able to just... Have one bone sticking out of you at all times. You could stem all your bones outwards from that one. Like how a tree grows. It has a trunk, which branches off into many smaller pieces."

She thought for a moment before nodding and stepping back. "That works. I want to strike fear into all who I meet too, this would be a good appearance to have."

"What would?" Haru asked.

Her body started moving, her chest visibly caving inwards as she groaned. She whimpered in pain as the others looked on, worried.

Her shirt suddenly had white spikes coming from the sides of it, twelve on each side. She continued crying out in pain as the spike grew and curved around in front of her body.

They widened a little, becoming a little more imposing. After she was finished, it was basically an outer rib cage that protected the front of her body.

To test out Kazukei's theory, she started branching out hundreds of thin bones from every angle of her ribcage, before retracting them back inside.

"That... Certainly is a striking appearance, young lady." Kyogane commented.

"Does it hurt?" Kazukei asked.

"It... It did... But it's fine now. Can we train together?" She asked.

Their eyebrows shot up all in unison, with Haru asking, "You want to fight? Like, right now?"

"Yes. I want to get a feel for my quirk. I'm still new to it all. It wouldn't be very good if we went to fight a group of pro heroes and have me completely useless, right?"

Kazukei agreed, adding, "She's right. We'll be doing a few operations soon, some pretty big ones. There's going to be a lot of fighting involved, and if she's not used to using her quirk, she might end up just slowing us down."

"Then allow me to spar her first. Right now, I am weak also. It would be good training for both of us, as we are both weak." Haru requested, to which Kaiyo accepted.

Kazukei grinned in delight and stood to the side with Kyogane. "What's stronger? The force of bones, or the force of light? This shall be a thrilling battle!"

Haru stood several meters from Kaiyo, and started bending light from a few light sources in the warehouse, bringing them towards him and forming a whip of light.

"I'll go easy on you at first, my fair lady. Then as you get more comfortable, I'll get more serious. You can make the first move."

She breathed in shakily and closed her eyes briefly, her bones slowly growing, Haru eyeing her every move curiously. Suddenly, a hand shot from her ribcage and attempted to grab Haru's whip.

He jumped back, surprised by her sudden move as the hand retracted. He went in on the offensive and pulled back to whip her. She reacted by creating a huge white bubble around her to block the attack.

As soon as the whip connected to her bubble, it snapped around his arm like a bear trap, to which he cried out in pain. She picked him up and threw him across the room with ease, not even moving her body once in the whole battle.

Kazukei and Kyogane applauded her efforts, to which she blushed in return. Haru got up and applauded her as well, before rubbing her arm.

"You caught me off guard... Beginner's luck. Let's bring it up a notch, shall we?" He suggested.

"Please do, that was really boring..."

He was a little offended and hurt by her comment, and turned the whip into a war hammer. He charged at her and swung the hammer at her.

She formed a relatively small shield to block the attack, which the hammer just about broke through and grazed past her. The shards of bone lay on the floor, motionless.

She tried to absorb them back, but they wouldn't move. Kazukei halted the battle for a moment.

"Fascinating. So you can't reuse broken bones. See, that's a really good discovery. It definitely wouldn't have been good if we discovered that during a battle.

Alright, you're going to need to train your discernment skills. When fighting an opponent, determine whether you should be making large bone structures or small bone structures.

It's a high risk, high reward scenario. If you use a large number of small attacks, the loss is minimal but so is the damage. If you use large scale attacks, the damage is presumably incredible, but has a high risk of losing a large proportion of your ammunition."

She thought for a moment. "So, for Haru I should..."

She shot out a thin bone towards him, which then suddenly spread out and enveloped his entire body, encasing him in thick bone.

She allowed a gap for his limbs and head to poke out. She then shot out another bone which then encased his war hammer, surrounding it in darkness, making it essentially useless as he couldn't manipulate it further.

"You've completely and utterly bested me... I would actually be very interested in sparring with you again tomorrow during the day! Now... Could you please release me?" Haru asked.

Kazukei commented, "This is kinda kinky, you should keep him like that! You can do whatever you want to him, ya know!"

"You pervert..." She immediately released Haru from his bone prison.

"Don't destroy your hammer, Haru. Dissect it and store it. You never know when you'll be in complete darkness and need light suddenly. Contain it and use it later.

Kaiyo, tomorrow we're going to try and bring you to a graveyard so you can get more bones. The more ammunition you have available, the deadlier you'll be.

Kyogane, I'd like to explore your quirk a little more now. I was thinking about the way your quirk works over the last few days and it's been bugging me."

He brought a pin over to him and suddenly stabbed him in the arm with it.

"Ow, what the hell?" He complained.

"Look!"

Steam came up from the pinhole in his arm and liquid metal oozed out before the hole cauterised itself.

"Just as I had theorised... Kyogane, do you know where the metal you absorb is stored?"

He shook his head, "Never really thought about it. It's just something I can do."

"It must be stored under your skin! Most likely in the interstitium. You see the steam that just came from the wound? The interstitium superheats the metal that enters your body!

When you absorb metal, your body generates intense heat to melt the metal and take it into your body.

You're able to take in more than you should be able to that way, and for a brief moment after you expel it, it will be extremely hot. Can you make an iron ball for me real quick?"

He obliged and made an iron ball appear in his hand, which for a brief moment was hot to the touch. Kazukei squeezed it, bending it slightly before it solidified.

"Quirks truly are a marvellous thing, aren't they? The way our bodies work to make the phenomena occur, and no one even pays attention to how they work half the time.

The heroes are training their quirks every day and learning everything they can about them. Remember that kid that beat you, Kyogane, Haru?"

"You keep reminding us, as much as we want to forget..." Kyogane said bitterly.

"If you attacked him on day one, you'd have won for sure. He trained his quirk, or rather, his quirks. He has twenty capable classmates as well, and the class one over also has some capable abilities.

Every day they grow a little stronger. We also need to grow stronger, because the new generation is stronger than us by default.

I mean, look at Kaiyo. Her first time fighting and she decimated you, Haru. And that's nothing to be ashamed about, your quirk is strong and unique.

We're going to train hard every day, and try to come up with super moves like the pro heroes did. We're going out to try to recruit our duo now. We will be unstoppable together."

Everyone agreed, motivated to train hard. However, Haru asked, "Who are these two villains you want to recruit anyway?"

"Well... Let's just say... They defeated that annoying kid plus three other pro heroes in one go. Hold down the fort for us please, Haru, we will be back within two hours."

Kaiyo, Kazukei, and Kyogane left the warehouse base and started going towards the Shiketsu region.

After a short while, Kyogane asked, "How do you know where the mist villain is located?"

"I don't know exactly, but I have a pretty good guess. His pattern is very predictable, so his headquarters must be around that area if he's as predictable as his pattern."

They walked in silence, the streets almost dead as most people were asleep at this time of night. After half an hour of walking, they made it to a run down building.

It looked like an old apartment complex that had been abandoned. Kaiyo was a little nervous, not too fond of apartment complexes as she lived in one herself for most of her life.

They searched the perimeter and found a secluded entrance to the building, made just about big enough for an adult to get through.

After going inside, Kazukei decided to shout out to announce their presence. "Hello? Is there anyone in here? Dormammu, I've come to bargain!"

"Who the hell is Dormammu?" Kyogane asked.

"After our plans are complete I'm going to thoroughly educate you in true culture."

After a few moments of walking around, mist came out of the darkness, rushing at them, and taking them by surprise. They inhaled the mist, and all fell asleep.

They woke up a while later, tied up to a chair each. Kazukei told them to keep calm and not display their power just yet.

Two young males came up to them after switching a lamp on.

"Who are you? Give me one good reason not to kill you right now." The human looking boy asked.

"My name is Kazukei Goromaru. I've come here to recruit you." He said calmly.

The boy tilted his head. "Recruit me? The only people who would be interested in recruiting me are villains, and I kill villains. What idiot would walk in here to recruit me?"

"Please, hear me out. We all want a world without villains. We all have a similar goal, we want bad people gone. You alone can't defeat all of the pro heroes, can you?

All of us together, we could take on the world and win. We are all exceptionally talented people with strong quirks. Please, give us a chance. Together, not even Alex would stop us."

His eyes shimmered at my name being mentioned, and he walked up to Kazukei and grabbed his cheeks.

"I defeated him myself. What makes you think I can't do it again?"

"Because next time he'll be prepared. He'll be stronger, and smarter. What have you done to prepare yourself? I want to help harness your true power, and make you a formidable antihero. One that'll go down in history."

He let Kazukei go and turned to his friend. "Sairokaku, what do you think? Should we kill them, or give them nightmares?"

"I actually think it would be good to have more sympathisers working with us. We are just two people, remember... The League of Villains would defeat us easily, if we attacked alone." He replied slowly and calmly.

"You hate the League, too? I suppose that makes sense. You would definitely have a hard time attacking them. They're actually our first target, believe it or not.

They're working alongside a very dangerous Yakuza leader right now, and he's been developing a serum that boosts the ability of one's quirk. He is also working on a quirk destroying drug, from what I could gather. ="

Before he could continue, Haruto angrily asked, "How do you know all this?"

"Because my quirk allows me to hack into databases and control electronics! I've downloaded all the data into my mind of hundreds, no, thousands of people.

I have information on thousands of criminal case files as well, and right now, there's a file open against this leader called Overhaul. That means the Yakuza will probably be attacked.

Knowing the League of Villains, they'll betray him and steal his work. If we go in after all the chaos is over and clean up, we could actually take the enhancing drugs for ourselves.

That would mean the League is weak if we somehow can't take them out, and we can destroy those evil destruction bullets. We'll completely and utterly crush the League.

Please trust me, we will eradicate all evil, once and for all. No evildoer will ever rise again, and humanity will be at rest on a global scale. If you still don't trust us, do what you please. Besides, the cutie beside me is single."

The two boys blushed a little, unsure of how to respond, as Kaiyo glared at Kazukei briefly before putting on an act for them, getting the hint.

"My parents were really mean to me, and everyone bullied me at school. I just wish that all those people were gone, so no one would ever get bullied again." She said in a cute voice.

That seemed to resonate with Sairokaku, as he pulled Haruto to the side and whispered to him.

"This is exactly what we want to stop. That girl right there... I could see it in her eyes. The same torment I was put through before you saved me. Come on, we won't get a better opportunity than this."

Haruto sighed and turned around. "You will call me Kirakiri, and you will call him Sairokaku. Sairokaku will not be involved with any fighting, and if you let anything happen to him, I will personally hunt you down."

"Understood, we can keep him safe. Does that mean... You accept our proposition?" Kazukei asked.

After an over exaggerated sigh, he eventually said, "Yes, we accept your proposition."

"Great! We finally formed the Sinister Six!"

"Six...?"

[ A/N: Sorry about the super late upload, I'm pretty sick right now so have been taking it easy. Gonna try to get the next chapter out tomorrow but no promises. Hope you enjoyed this second villain exclusive chapter, and the forming of the Sinister Six! ]

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

20.9K 593 22
DISCLAIMER! THIS IS THE OLD VERSION! CHECK OUT MY PROFILE FOR THE REWRITE THANK YOU :) _______________________________________________ She started ou...
829K 32.6K 91
(Continues in books 2 and 3!) (Y/N) Kayama is attending one of the greatest hero schools in the world... UA! The faculty this year consists of a var...
625K 22.7K 44
❝𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐚𝐟𝐞 𝐬𝐩𝐚𝐜𝐞, 𝐦𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧, 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐥𝐥❞ - - - Student: Y/n L/n N°: 21 Quirk: Spider Two worlds that no one really...
6.3K 47 30
This story features you, a high school girl with a normal life, in a world filled with quirk gifted people. Until one day, you start your journey to...