Goku Black's revelations Book...

By Spector45

Its Goku Black - sickest bad guy ever - in RWBY - where everything is also a gun.....or a weapon- I do not ow... More

For you to know
Chapter one: Children suck
Chapter two: Beacon
Chapter three: Im just saiyan
Chapter four: Origins and Bullies
Chapter Five: A Four on One
Chapter six: Goku's pride and Blacks anger
Chapter seven: Shopping, flying and.....Yang
Chapter eight: Not my style
Chapter nine: Training
Some more stuff you should know
Chapter ten: More
Thanks
Chapter eleven: Black vs. Baby
Late 1k special: Goku Black visits OTES timeline
Chalter twelve: Professor Vegeta
Chapter thirteen: The bad guys
Pre-Halloween Special (canon): Whats a Halloween?
Halloween Special (canon): Reaper
Chapter 14: Vegetas class
Time to Vote
Chapter 15: IronWood and the Council
Chapter 16: Neapolitan
Chapter 17: Truth
Chapter 18: Blakes worries
Chapter 19: Vytal Ball! Intruder!
Chapter 20: Mission Assignmemt
Chapter 21: Vegeta vs Baby! Primal power!
End Vote
Chapter 22: The more the merrier
Chapter 23: Luck
Chapter 24: The Parallels
Chapter 25: A new team and an old story
Chapter 26: Back to Basics
Character information: Son Gohan
Chapter 27: The Vytal Tournament begins! Family Fued!
Chapter 28: Divinity vs Royalty
Chapter 29: A night under the Broken Moon
Chapter 30: A talk between monsters
Chapter 31: Plans and Problems
Check it out
Chapter 32: Semi-Finals
Chapter 33: An Old Technique
50 Follower Benchmark Special: Goku Black in the DC Universe pt. 1
The story:Explaining Things
Chapter 34: Fusion and the Reveal
Chapter 35: I will kill you
Chapter 36: Be Afraid
Chapter 37: Our Last Hope
Goku Black Visits OTES Universe (Part 2)
Chapter 38: I will return
Epilogue

Chapter 29(Gohan): A bunny and a saiyan

2.1K 39 35
By Spector45

After the draw between Black and Vegeta, and the twos race to Ozpin, Gohan and Trunks were left to attempt to explain the fight to Winter.

"Explain. No one can do that. No....one." Winters heels clicked under her as she paced back and forth along the concrete floor of the Colosseum.

"Listen, its not easy to describe. Honestly Black or Vegeta would do a better job." Gohan tried to calm her down.

"Oh, So I have to go and talk to that ignorant sap, wonderful." Winter exclaimed still upset from their first encounter.

"He's not a bad person Winter." Weiss tried to reason with her sister.

Winter stopped and faced her sister.

"He's even help some of us get stronger."

"He trained you?" Winter asked her sister.

Weiss nodded. "Well then let's go and see this so called advancement he help you with."

Weiss nodded before leaving with her sister.

Gohan and Trunks watched the two leave. "She reminds me of father when he was younger." Trunks told his mentor.

"Its actually quite disturbing." Gohan agreed.

Gohan's stomach rumbled after a moment of quiet.

Trunks looked at Gohan with confusion.

"Didn't we just eat?"

Gohans faced reddened as he shook his head "I inherited my father's stomach."

Trunks laughed "Sounds like Goku to me, well you can go and eat again, I'm going to go and check out the library. I need to research some stuff."

"What stuff?" Gohan asked.

"Oh, just a little project of mine. I'll let you see it as soon as I'm done." Trunks promised before leaving himself.

Gohans stomach growled again and he decide it was time for food.

-Fair Grounds-

The noodles shop that Gohan and his team had attended earlier was shut down as were many of the shops.

The only open one was a shop that was under a long white tent.

The smell of various foods floated in the air and Gohan smelt every single one of them.

As he start to drool, Gohan shot into the tent to find a buffet of food.

Gohan zipped to the line and quickly picked up his plates. He quickly cleared several bins full of food.

He ran and sat down and quickly downed plate after plate until there were piles next to him.

"I should tell the others about this place. They would love it.' Gohan thought.

By the time he had finally gotten to go for another round on the food and was about to....clear out the rest of the food, a voice cried out in pain.

Gohan quickly looked up and saw a familiar group of people Pocking on a familiar girl with bunny ears.

"Well if it isn't the little freak herself." Cardin taunted Velvet.

"Just leave me alone Cardin." Velvet pushed her bully away from her.

"Why would I do that? Especially since there's no other super powered freak to help you." Cardin grabbed Velvets ears and gave a yank to them.

She let out yelps of pain.

Gohan stood there with anger boiling in his chest. He broke the plate he held in half and then cracked the two pieces with his grip on them.

"Let go!" Velvet screamed at Cardin.

"Ha, like I'd sto-" Cardin was interrupted by a boot to the face.

His team stood still in shock as their leader was sent flying out of the long tent in the blink of an eye.

Gohan stepped down from his flying kick and stood in front of Velvet.

Velvet looked up at her savior before realizing who it was "Your Go-Gohan right?"

Gohan didn't answer her but only looked at the three other bullies with distain and anger. "I'll give you to the count of three to leave before I shatter every bone in your bodies." Gohan threatened and put one leg forward to emphasize his aggression.

The three bullies stood still for a moment.

"One." Gohan started his count down.

The three bullies immediately scrambled out of the tent in the opposite direction of Gohan.

Gohan turned around to face Velvet after they were gone.

"Hey, are you alright?" Gohan asked Velvet. He reached for her ears and quickly went on a thorough search to see if they were damaged.

Velvet's face turned bright red. "I-I-Im f-fine." Velvet stuttered out.

"Hey your that girl I met with Black the other day." Gohan stepped back to talk to his rescue-e.

Velvets face lightened a bit as she nodded but she was still very red.

"Why were those guys picking on you?" Gohan asked her.

Velvet looked down, almost ashamed.
"Because of these." Velvets ears bent like a bunnies does when ever its sad.

"Because your a faunus?" Gohan asked her. Black had explained dome of Remnant to him and Trunks including Faunus.

Velvet nodded.

"Well those guys can suck it, I think your absolutely beautiful." Gohan gave his Son family grin.

Velvets blush returned stronger than ever.

Suddenly a tug on Gohans sleeve brought his attention to a waiter who handed him a bill.

Gohan grabbed it before his hair stood on end and his eyes widen in shock.

"What's wrong?" Velvet asked him.

He dropped the bill and she grabbed it as it floated to the floor.

The bill registered in the triple digits.
"Wow, how much did you eat?" Velvet asked him.

He pointed to the mound of dishes they were carrying off.

"Oh...... Well I can pay for it if you want." Velvet told him.

"Oh no you don't have to do that. I'm sure they'll let me do something to pay for it." Gohan told her.

"No...its OK consider it a thank you." Velvet handed a card to the waiter who bowed and left.

"Thank you." Gohan told Velvet.

Velvet smiled.

After the waiter returned Gohan and Velvet left. Gohan walked Velvet through the fair grounds so that the team of bullies wouldn't bother her.

"So you guys are fighting tomorrow right?" Gohan asked her.

Velvet nodded walking beside Gohan with her arms twisted together behind her back. "Not me though, just Coco and Yatsu."

"I'm looking forward to, after all Yatsu promised me a fight and I'd like to see what I'm up against." Gohan told her.

Velvet looked up at Gohan and she started to get curious about something.

"Gohan, what happen to your face?" Velvet pointed to his scar.

Gohan stopped walking for a moment and a look of sadness and anger came over his face.

Velvet quickly realized it "Oh I'm sorry I didn't mean to-"

"It happen about eight or nine years ago." Gohan began to explain.

Velvet listened closely, a little to eager to find out what gave him so much pain. It made her sad to know something gave him that kind of pain.

"Let's talk about this somewhere away from prying ears." Gohan stopped his story.

"O-ok I know somewh-Eeeeeeehhhhh!"

Gohan picked Velvet up and rocketed into the distance.

-The Roof of Beacon-

Gohan sat on the inclined shingled roof of Beacon with Velvet sitting next to him with her hands holding her knees close to her.

"So, it happen a long time ago?" Velvet started up the story from where it left off.

"Yeah, when I was a kid there was this scientist who made some beings called androids to kill my dad. See when my father was a kid, a group called the Red Ribbon army fought him on multiple occasions." Gohan started to explain.

"Your dad fought off an army? As a kid?" Velvet asked him.

"He was about 12 years old I think, maybe older. But he ended up destroying them....mostly. The scientist that survived created these androids to kill him, but his creations were made from unconsenting human bases. So once they were activated, they killed him."

Velvets ears pointed back, this story started to get Scarry. "I don't remember hearing about this." Velvet said quietly.

"Well it didn't happen here. I come from a place called earth." Gohan told her.

"Earth? Like another planet?" Velvets ears perked up with curiosity.

"Something like that. See what makes me and the rest of my team so special is that we are saiyans."

"Sai...yans." Velvet muttered.

"See my dad and Vegeta come from another planet besides earth, and they both live on earth now. My dad was sent there as a baby and he bumped his head and forgot all about being an alien. He had me when he was around twenty with my human mom. That makes me half human half saiyan."
Gohan explained.

"So you guys aren't human?" Velvet asked.

"Not entirely, Black and Vegeta are full saiyans. Me and Trunks are only half, so were technically still part human." Gohan explained. "Its why my dad could do such amazing things at a young age. But he died from a heart virus a few months before the androids showed up."

Velvets ears dropped again. "I'm sorry Gohan."

"I've made my peace with that. But thank you." Gohan told her. "Back to the story of my scar, after the androids killed the scientist, they started to try and find my dad, it was in their program after all. But then they found people close to me and my dad. People called the Z fighters. This included my mentor Piccolo." Gohans voice went low as if the name he said was cursed. His hand curled into a tight fist.

"When they found out my father was dead and they had murdered all of them but me, Their mission changed to global genocide." Gohans voice changed to anger "They killed people for their own sick enjoyment!" he punched the roof under him causing some shingles to break.

Velvet gasped at his sudden movement.

"Ten percent. Ten percent of humanity was left after they started their rampage. They were to strong for me and I ended up only prolonging their destructive sprees until I had to retreat." Gohan pulled his fist out of the broken shingles and put it in his lap.

Velvets ears flopped again.

"During one of those battles, this-" Gohan pointed to his eye, "happen."

Velvet slowly reached for the long scar and gently touched the tanned, jagged line.

"If only that was the only scar they gave me." Gohan told her.

"What do you mean?" Velvet moved back away.

Gohan roles up his right sleeve and showed her his arm which had several scars down his forearm.

"Oh...my...." Velvet silently said the last word and she moved her finger up and down the scars.

Gohan sighed as he reached for his left sleeve.

Velvet waited and watched as he pulled up the sleeve.

One of Velvets ears dropped as she looked at a completely fine arm.

"Why is this one fine and the rest of you so hurt?" Velvet asked him.

Gohan reached into the top of his rolled up sleeve.

Velvets mouth and eyes opened in shock and horror as Gohan twisted his hand and a metal click sounded from under his cloths.

His normal looking left arm slowly drained of color and turned to a monochrome reflective metal.

Gohan pulled his 'arm' out from the sleeve and placed it on his lap.

"This came from both my worst defeat and a great victory." Gohan said solemnly.

Velvet touched the metal arm, cold ran up her spine as she laid her whole hand on it.

"This is a victory?"

Gohan gave a small smile "Its a victory because I managed to save a little boy named Trunks that day."

"Trunks? You mean that other person on your team? The Black brought with you to see us the other day?"

Gohan nodded before tracing his own finger over his metal prosthetic.

"His mother made this for me a few months later. Eventually we beat the androids so my left arm is not such a steep price." Gohan put the prosthetic back in his sleeve and twisted it back into place. The monochrome color flushed back to his natural tone and he roles his sleeves back down.

"There, you know why I have scars." Gohan leaned back on his hands.

Velvet hunched back thinking over what she had heard.

"Its alright to be afraid of what I am. Many of my friends were thrown into a situation that forced them to work along side aliens so they became accustomed to people of similar origins to me." Gohan told her.

Velvet put her head on his chest making Gohan sit up a little to look at her.

"I'm not afraid. I've been treated different all my life. Coco, Fox, and Yatsu were the first people to be my real friends even though I was a faunus. I would never treat you that way just because your different." Velvet told Gohan.

Gohan smiled but remain silent. His right arm moved absent minded to her head and began to stroke her hair between her ears.

"Gohan can I ask you another question?" Velvet asked him but didn't move.

"Yes." Gohan said without hesitation.

"Do you have a girlfriend?"

"No." Gohan said quietly. "I was around nine or ten when the androids attacked. I never had time to look for a companion."

Velvet sighed in what seemed to be relief. "That's sad. No one ever asked you?" Velvet sat up to look at Gohan.

Gohan pulled his hand back and sat up to be eye level with her.
"Plenty of people never knew who I was until I was about 28. Some asked after that, but I was always fighting one thing or another."

"Is that how old you are?" Velvet asked him.

"Almost 29." Gohan told her.

"C-can I ask you one more question?" Velvet leaned closer.

"Anything." Gohan told her. It had been along time since he talked to someone like this and he was really enjoying it. Velvet kinda reminded him of his past self's wife, Videl. When she was being nice of course.

"W-would you ma-aybe g-go o-out wi-ith m-me-" Gohan cut her off with a short kiss to her lips.

He pulled back to see her blushing furiously.

He chuckled "I'd be happy to be your boyfriend." He put his hand between her ears and stroked her hair down to her back.

Her blush lightened but didn't go away as she got close to him.

They both stared at the sun setting over the distance and the broken moon started to glow its ambient white.

"Thank you." Gohan told Velvet.

Velvet looked up at Gohan from his shoulder "For what?"

Gohans hand slowed its absent brushing of her long hair but didn't stop "Its been a very long time since I've felt at peace. I forgotten what it really feels like, its nice. So thank you, for giving me that feeling back."

Velvet blushed again and looked down at her knees which were pulled against her chest.

Gohan chuckled and wrapped his arm around her shoulder. He looked up at the broken moon and wondered if his mother and father were looking down on him, if his friends were, if his mentor was, and he wondered if they were happy for him.

In the sky, he saw them all looking down at him. All of them were smiling and his fathers hand extended and gave him the same thumbs up he gave him when he was a child.

Gohan smiled and held his new companion closer.

They staid resting on the roof of Beacon, simply being there with each other.

Two new bonds have been formed at Beacon on this starry night.

The God and the Winter Angel
Alongside
The Saiyan and the Bunny

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 194 56
[[๐’Ÿ๐’ถ๐“‡๐“๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐’ธ๐’ถ๐“ƒ ๐ผ ๐’ท๐‘’ ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š๐“‡ ๐’ป๐’ถ๐“‹๐‘œ๐“‡๐’พ๐“‰๐‘’?....]] โ—‡โ—‡โ—‡โ—‡ 30DCAPRIL WINNER:DIAMONDโ—‡โ—‡โ—‡โ—‡ The story is completely different fro...
382 0 76
Like all great fanfics, this one's ten times as epic. A great comeback story. I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE MEDIA PRESENTED IN THIS STORY! They belong to...
331K 5.8K 78
You are an Earthling with unknown potential for power. All your life, you were training... fighting in tournaments. After what happened... You lived...
48.5K 1.5K 32
Raditz stares at his little brother, half glare, half shock. "You are a fool Kakarot! Why are you thinking taking them on so recklessly?! Have you go...