Young Justice One Shots ✔

By flamingogoing

(REQUESTS ARE VERY MUCH CLOSED!!) Ever wondered what it'd be like for a superhero to fall head over heels for... More

A/N
♡)Cookies||Kid Flash
♡)Mole||Red Arrow
♡)Villain||Red Robin||Part 1
♡)Fight||Superboy
♡)Pick Up Lines||Impulse
♡)Villain||Red Robin||Part 2
♡)Misunderstanding||Robin
♡/☁)This Isn't the End||Impulse
♡)Día de Los Muertos||Blue Beetle
♡)Last Name||Kid Flash
♡)If I Could Tell Her||Robin
☁/☾)Satisfied||Nightwing||Part 1
♡)Only Us||Beast Boy
♡)Clings and Cuddles||Red Robin
♡/☾)Helpless||Nightwing||Part 2
♡)Scarab||Blue Beetle
♡)Good For You||Robin
♡)A Guy That I'd Kinda Be Into||Blue Beetle||Part 1
♡/☾)Red String||Kid Flash||Valentine's!
♡/☾)Soulmate Countdown||Impulse||Valentines!
♡)Kiss the Girl||Red Robin||Valentine's!
♡)Voices in My Head||Blue Beetle||Part 2
♡)Think About You||Robin
♡)Stay||Impulse
♡)YouTube||Beast Boy
♡)Someone You Like||Superboy
♡)Nothing Like Us||Red Arrow
☁)The Bet||Robin||Part 1
♡/☆)Truth or Dare||Impulse/Blue Beetle
♡)The Bet||Robin||Part 2
♡)Post-it Notes||Red Robin
☁)Another Time, Another Chance||Nightwing||Part 1
♡)Another Time, Another Chance||Nightwing||Part 2
☁)Just a Dream||Kid Flash
☁)Happy||Superboy
♡)Not Evil||Icicle Jr.
☆)Just Something to Keep You Guys Entertained
♡)Blind Sight||Robin
☁)First Burn||Nightwing
☆)If You Went Grocery Shopping With Young Justice
♡/☁)Cracks||Beast Boy||Part 1
♡)It's Not Like I Like You||Impulse
☁)Curse of a Mirror||Blue Beetle||Part 1
♡)Cracks||Beast Boy||Part 2
♡)Curse of a Mirror||Blue Beetle||Part 2
♡/☆)If Kid Flash/Wally Was Your Boyfriend
♡)Symbiosi||Aqualad||Part 1
☆)Texting... with Young Justice Season 1
♡/☾)A Not-So Cinderella Story||Superboy
♡/☁/☾)Life and Death||Red Robin
♡)Symbiosi||Aqualad||Part 2
A/N
☆)The Show||Young Justice||Christmas!
☁)Let Go||Robin
♡)Confessed, No Regrets||Aqualad
♡)Scared||Beast Boy
☆)A Young Justice and Avengers Crossover
♡)Rewrite The Stars||Blue Beetle
♡)Sunrises||Blue Beetle
♡)Like You||El Dorado
REQUESTS ARE OPEN (along with some sad news)
☁)What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger||Nightwing
♡/☆)Fessing to the Family||Red Robin||Batfam!
♡)Pregnant||Young Justice||All Males! Part 1
♡)Pregnant||Beast Boy||Part 2 + I'm Sorry :,)

♡)A Little Jealousy||Nightwing

5.5K 117 60
By flamingogoing

Y'all see what I did in the title Monbebes? ;)

And y'all love Nightwing more than I expected as well O-O

Requested by: TylerWhittakerClarke

Reader: Nightwing's girlfriend/OG YJ team member/former protege of Black Canary

Summary: (Y/N) and Dick have been dating for a while now, though they haven't told the team yet. What happens when a bit of jealousy squeezes into the relationship?

Key: (R/B/N) = Random boy name (because i can't think of any members ((who are about the same age as reader)) who aren't in a relationship)

-------------

  "You really don't think we should tell them?"

"Let's wait a moment longer.", Dick said quietly, taking both of your hands, "I don't want the newbies getting distracted from their training.  The news will definitely take up most of their brain space knowing them."

You sighed, squeezing his hands gently, "Yeah, I get it. But you promise we'll tell the team when they're ready."

He smiled softly, "That's my girl. And I promise. Now, I gotta get to that meeting real quick because I'm already quite late."

Biting your lower lip, you let go of his hands, rubbing your arm with a slightly sad smile, "Go ahead. I've been meaning to train the newbies on hand-to-hand combat anyway."

Dick let a relieved but apologetic smile pull at his lips, "Alright. Good luck with them."

You gave him a small wave as he dashed away from the secluded corner of the hall you were in, combing strands of your hair with your fingers.

"This is ridiculous.", you muttered at yourself scoldingly, "I'll be able to reveal my relationship with Dick soon. Anyways, it's for the best."

After a little moment of self-encouragement, you eventually left the hall as well.

*_*_*_*_*_*_*

  "Gather up, you guys.", your voice echoed through the mission room as the youngers' ears perked up at the sound.

"(Y/N)? Isn't Dinah supposed to train us today?", Cassie cocked a brow when she realized it was you.

"Well, Dinah has some business in the league today. As the former protege of Black Canary, it's safe to say I have the ability to teach you guys hand-to-hand combat anyway.", you explained as you stepped onto the now glowing white circle in the center of the room.

"(Y/N)? What are you doing here?", a voice came from behind you when you opened your mouth to speak again.

"(R/B/N)? I should ask you the same.", you furrowed your brows as you turned around to see the boy at the entrance of the room.

"But Dinah told me to take over today.", (R/B/N) replied while leaning onto a wall nonchalantly.

"What? But she told me--", you crossed your arms in confusion but stopped mid-sentence when you noticed he was trying not to laugh.

"Haha, very funny. Now, will you let me teach in peace?", you rolled your eyes and turning back around to face your 'students'.

"Awe, I'm sorry (Y/N).", he whined with a pout you didn't care to see, "I wanted an excuse to see your pretty face."

You could hear the echo of collective 'oohs' rise from the small crowd of heroes, all giggling and gossiping at an instant. You internally sighed, though you could feel your face flush slightly from the surprise at his words and strange confidence while saying these words.

You ignored him and cleared your throat, causing the whispers to go down, "Now, combat is about controlling conflict. Dinah taught me that you have to put the battle on your terms, always acting and never reacting."

"I'm going to need a sparring partner.", you announced to your students, only to find yourself with complete silence.

"I'll do it.", (R/B/N) grinned and you mentally groaned, hoping for anybody else to volunteer. When no one else did, you found yourself face to face with the boy.

"I'm not going to go easy on you, beautiful.", he winked as if that were going to throw you off.

You scoffed, "As if you needed to in the first place."

He raised his fist and threw the first punch that you blocked easily, using the chance to take a quick swipe to his feet and sending him crashing onto the floor, "Ouch..."

You sighed and reluctantly held out a hand to him, letting him grasp onto it and pull himself up off of the floor, "Now that I've beaten you, will you please leave me be to train the newbies now?"

"Whatever you request, beautiful.", (R/B/N) purred, kissing the back of your hand gently. Pulling your hand away, you narrowed your eyes at him, "Too close for comfort, (R/B/N). Please go now."

Winking at you one last time, he strutted off. You then turned your attention to your students who were probably holding back childish squeals, "Let's resume the lesson, shall we? Did anyone see what he did wrong?"

"Oh, I know! He hit on you and got served?", Tim answered with a snicker.

You couldn't help but chuckle; he was just like Dick when he was younger, "Well, yes but no."

The lesson continued smoothly after that little disaster to your relief. You thought you were finally done with this drama for the day but in reality, you were far from it.

*_*_*_*_*_*

(a little heads up; i couldn't find any information on the yj team's financial stuff, so everything you see below is purely made up by me~)

  "Our funding is stable at the moment. The merchandise are all selling well and the government is providing a stable amount of money we need to keep the inside of the base in shape.", Kaldur reported to everyone in the meeting room.

Around the round table were all the original Young Justice League members (except for you because you need to substitute a lesson for the newbies), Kaldur being the only one standing while giving these reports. Dick sat beside him, slightly more quiet than usual.

"And the damage on the outer layer of the mountain? It's become painfully noticeable and may attract unwanted attention because of how strange the damage is.", Artemis pointed out, drumming the table with her fingers.

Kaldur nodded seriously, "We're negotiating with the government at the moment. Bruce Wayne has also kindly offered to pay for some of the expenses, but we need more ideas on how to pay for the repairs."

As the team continued to converse around the topic, Dick let out a sigh, slightly massaging his arm that was sore from all the training he had done beforehand. He was in a slightly sour mood, having just seen something he'd rather not have seen. Suddenly, an uninvited hand made it's way to his arm, softly squeezing it.

"I noticed you massaging your arm.", Zatanna whispered, "It'll feel better if someone else does it for you."

"You really don't have to.", Dick murmured back, now feeling incredibly uncomfortable as Zatanna eased her body a little too close to his.

"It's really no big deal. Who wouldn't want to touch those strong muscles of yours?", Zatanna giggled flirtatiously, now using both hands to massage his arm.

Dick cleared his throat and looked around to check if anyone was looking. No one was, being too focused on the topic at the moment. Dick slowly pulled his arm away from the girl, "Zatanna, this is inappropriate."

"Oh, come on, I'm sure you're tired from working out all the time. It's about time someone gave you a little relaxation.", Zatanna tried to coax reassuringly, shooting Dick the sweetest smile she could muster.

Dick internally cringed, ready to stand up when all of a sudden the gateway to the meeting room opened. There you were, wide-eyed and confused at the first thing that caught your eye.

Zatanna was leaning far too close to your boyfriend. Her hands were squeezing his arm in such a flirtatious way that you would be blind to not notice it. Worst of all, Dick didn't seem to be struggling away from her grip.

Taking a deep breath, you took the only empty seat at the table; right across from Dick. Sitting down, you gave a swift kick to his knee, causing him to wince. You shot him a glare as he looked at you helplessly while Zatanna, realizing you had noticed her actions, finally stopped annoyingly clinging to him.

"(Y/N)...", Dick whispered lowly, scooching his seat forward a bit, "I swear, what you saw wasn't what you think."

"Riiiiight.", you hissed back quietly, "Then why didn't you pull away?"

"I tried, but do you know how strong this woman's will is?", Dick whispered back.

To your relief, Zatanna, who soon realized this hushed argument was about her, excused herself from the room and quickly escaped the awkward tension. This left you continuing your glaring fest at the now equally annoyed man in front of you.

"Is this the real reason why you didn't want to reveal our relationship? So Zatanna wouldn't have a devastating heartbreak?", you narrowed your eyes and leaned your back against the chair with crossed arms, "I can't believe I never realized what a playboy you are, Dick."

"Well, you're one to talk!", he muttered heatedly, "I saw you with (R/B/N). I saw that blush, (Y/N). Believe me, I can tell when you blush."

"What--How'd you even see that?! And I blushed out of the unexpected flirting, you birdbrain!", you retaliated with a fume, "Have you been spying on me?"

"It was only to check on how you were doing through the security cameras! I never would've thought to see you with (R/B/N) of all people. He's not even your type.", Dick scowled, tearing his eyes away from yours.

"Of course he's not my type! That's why I told him to knock it off!!", you sighed, throwing your hands up animatedly, "I don't get why you're being like this. You're the one getting comfortable with Zatanna."

"I wasn't! I was about to stand up when you came in.", Nightwing explained, pinching the bridge of his nose, "I'd never cheat on you, and you should know that."

You bit the bottom of your lip, taking a deep breath to calm yourself down, "I know, I know... but Zatanna was getting way too...", you trailed off, furrowing your brows with a pout, "I was this close to smacking her."

"Wait... were you jealous?", Dick quirked a brow, all of a sudden feeling very amused.

Your face flushed pink when you processed what he had said, "H-Hey, don't change the subject now! I'm trying to be mad at you."

"Oh, (Y/N), you don't have to be jealous of her. You know you're the only one I love.", Dick cooed, pressing his cheek against the palm of his hand.

You rolled your eyes but couldn't help the smirk forming on your face, "At least I'm not the only one."

"...What do you mean?", Dick asked slowly when he saw the mischievous spread across your lips.

"You were totally jealous of (R/B/N).", you laughed, easing yourself forward again.

"Pfft, please. Why would I be jealous of (R/B/N)? He's only been flirting with you nonstop since he set his eyes on you... always complimenting you... giving you pet names...", Dick came to a halt when he saw your satisfied expression, "Oh, come on."

"Nope, admit it.", you teased while pointing your finger at him, tilting your head playfully, "If I admitted, you legally have to as well. It's the law."

"Of what government?"

"The (L/N) Government, of course."

He chuckled, shaking his head, "Fine, I was jealous. Who wouldn't be if they saw their girlfriend being hit on by another man?"

You laughed again, "We really need to tell everyone about us now."

"Dudes, there's no need."

You and Dick both froze, at last realizing that the whole team was watching you both, "Wait, you guys have been here the whole time?"

"Yes. I called them over to brainstorm more ideas over our funding.", Kaldur replied with a twinkle of amusement in his eye, "When everyone arrived, you both started talking especially loud; too loud."

"Oh my gosh.", you mumbled to yourself and buried your face in your hands, "This is not how I expected our 'big reveal'."

Dick chuckled, "At least I won't have to worry about (R/B/N) flirting with you again.", he shot a glare at (R/B/N), who shrunk, "I hope."

"Don't worry, man, I won't.", (R/B/N) sweated nervously, "I'm really sorry."

"I am too!", Zatanna cried out, "I'm sorry for making you so uncomfortable, Dick. It won't happen again."

"It's alright.", Dick said with a relieved tone, "Thank goodness.", he mumbled under his breath.

You gave her a crooked smile, "It's fine. And now I can do this."

You stood up and fisted Dick's shirt, pulling him towards you. Shooting him one last smirk, you pressed your lips onto his, which he returned immediately.

Pulling away, you whispered with a smile, "Who knew a little jealousy would lead to this?", and kissed him again.

--------

yes
yES

I'VE DONE IT

I'VE UPDATED THIS BOOK

and i'm very sorry for being so late TylerWhittakerClarke :((

hope you liked this :))

i'll try to catch up on the rest :0

stay crash and baiiii~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

492K 11K 66
Just a random book of Young Justice imagines I'll be doing. I'll take any requests if people leave any, but for now, I'll do whatever characters I ca...
25.1K 529 14
Adventures and moments with the Young Justice team. Art cover isn't mine. Credit to artist.
28.5K 1.8K 13
» Book 2 In The R Series « All is unicorns and gumdrops after the battle with Joker and Deathstroke! Dick has given up the hacking life and in turn r...
171 1 11
This is a collab book between me and D_L_Meltinos. It is a Young Justice fic as well as Birdflash. There MAY be some cussing and there will definitel...