Romance with my Idol?

Autorstwa Faandom_lovers

Sara was an average Mahomie. But when she visits her father in Miami, she hoped she would meet the one and on... Więcej

The Trip
Surprises are Supposed to be Good
Wait What?
Act Calm
See You There
74
Will You?
Otp?
Hopefully
Is it what you dreamed of?
Who said I stopped?
New Friend
What's She Trying to Pull?
Kisses
Babe?
Goosebumps
Learn to Take Your Own Advice
Tissues
Win You Back
Giggles
See You Later
Hotter in Person
A Boat?
Oh god, what did you two do?
Come With?
Virgin Talk
See You Soon
Pillow Cases
This Should Be Fun
I Have Memories Here
We Can't Go Any Further
If You Know What I Mean
I'll Make This Up To You
There She Is.
I Guess So
This Is Going To Ruin Everything
It's Not Official
For You I Will Be
Troy?
What Could Go Wrong?
Missed It Here
Blonde and Tan?
Remember Last summer
I Got Time
I Was So Done With Him
Awkward
Sure
All You Wanted to Say
I Will Do Anything
Never Forgiving You
Never forgive you
Once Again
Watch Me
One of Those Woman
Breakfast?
A Lot
(A/N)

Epilogue Part 1

1.6K 72 9
Autorstwa Faandom_lovers

6 years later

°°

"You look gorgeous." My sister said coming up and embracing me in a hug.

"I feel like I'm going to puke." I said holding my stomach.

"Its just nerves sweetie. I promise when you get out there, when you see Austin, you'll forget all about it." My mom responded coming up and holding my hands. I nodded slowly.

"The future Mrs. Mahone, it's time." My father said walking into the room. I felt my body become filled with different emotions. Happiness, sadness, nervousness.

"Okay guys, places." I said pointing to the bridesmaids and groomsmen.

"Sara, we just wanted to say. Thank you for making our brother happy." Alex said as Rob and Zach stood at his side.

"You guys can't make me cry before we walk down the aisle." I said pulling them in for a hug. We pulled apart as they walked over to their assigned bridesmaid. One by one, they all walked down the aisle by partners.

"It's your turn baby girl." My dad said holding my arm.

"Let's do this." I said breathing slowly. As we walked, I heard gasps and snapping of pictures fill the room. I looked ahead to see him. The boy who turned into man. The one who puts a smile on my face as shows me everyday how love feels. I felt a tear fall down my face as Austin smiled at me. His smile faded, as a tear fell down his cheek. Awes filled the room as my father and I reached the alter. I took Austin's hand.

"You look beautiful." Austin said softly as his thumb wiped a tear from my cheek.

°°

As the minister spoke, it was coming closer and closer to the vows. "Mr. Mahone, if you may begin." The minister said pointing to Austin. Austin let go of my hands, turning to Alex behind him who handed him a piece of paper.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...