Prisoner

Por doesitmatter4321

Alex, a human. Trapped in a werewolf pack cell with other rejected mates, will she survive? -Story isn't fin... Más

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 20
Part 21
Not an update

Part 19

3.7K 118 6
Por doesitmatter4321

-Will-

I stared at the two men standing by the metal doors, I knew them as close friends of my parents but I knew no one could help me in this situation...I was caught helping the alphas mate escape, they could kill me.
The door opened and I let out a deep breath as I saw my mother running in " Will oh my god you're okay " she grabbed my face between her hands " I'll make sure I get you out of this baby don't you worry " I smiled slightly " it's okay, don't worry about me "

" Rachel " a voice boomed, I looked past my mother's shoulder and saw the Alpha, my stomach dropped as my mother let go of me and quickly bowed " Alpha, pleas let my son go, he has done noth-" leave the cells " my mother fell silent and walked out, I didn't blame her though...
I looked towards the Alpha and took deep breath
" well Will I think we need to have a little talk " the metal doors slammed shut and I felt my body shiver at every footstep the Alpha neared me

" don't look at me like that pup, I'm not gonna kill you " I looked at him confused, unsure if that was even a good thing, he could always torture me...starve me, whatever he came up with.
" I want you to do me a favour Will " now I was even more confused " anything Alpha "

-Alex-

I sat on the soft bed, my eyes glued to the tv on the wall...when it clicked, Alice and Micheal...they must be worried sick.
I won't be able to leave this place I know this for sure, but I can't let them come here, Alice escaped from their dudgeons and Micheal...well I'm not even sure what him and Grey are.
I heard a silent knock on the door " come in " the door slowly opened and the girl from before walked in, I watched her carrying a tray " the Alpha has ordered me to bring you some food Luna " she whispered as she continued staring down at her feet

" Um thanks, just put it down on the table " I continued watching her, the fresh bruises made my stomach churn knowing that these had happened recently " how old are you "
She turned to me, continuing to not make any eye contact " 18 Luna " Christ...she was a year older than me but if I had to guess, she looked about 15

This girl was not being treated well, I could tell this and I didn't know weather I should say anything to her " what...what happened to you " she walked out of the room shutting the door and everything was silent once again, the only noise coming from the tv. I took a deep breath and looked at the food, I wasn't hungry I just felt sick and nervous.
I slowly laid down on the bed and closes my eyes, letting sleep take over.

-Micheal-

" I'm telling you they've caught her Alice, no way would Alex be missing for so long " I took a deep breath and sat down on the bed " but what do we do? I can't go back, I was just about lucky enough to escape after all those years "
" if Alpha Grey has her, it's over " Alice shot up and glared at me " why would you even say that?! We...we could go to that witch lady right ? She could help us get her back "

We entered the store, only to be met with silence
" lily? " Alice spoke but no one answered
" but weird of her to leave her store unaccompanied " I whispered.
We continued towards the back, walking past the purple silk curtains i found myself in a small room with what seemed like an alter....
" is that Alex ? " I turned to Alice and she came up behind me, turning back to the unsettling sight I took a deep breath and approached it

There was an image of Alex in the centre of the alter, on top of a symbol I didn't recognise. Black candles lit around the image and red rose petals with thorns
" this doesn't look good "

" excuse me! " I spun around and saw the wicked gaze of the witch " can you not read the sign ' no entry' " she glared
" what is this ?? What have you been doing to Alex! " I yelled at her, she scoffed and rose her head high " doing to her? It's a protection spell rouge " a snarl escaped my lips and I felt my claws draw

" I'm worried for her, I can sense....she's in danger "

————————

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

1.4K 72 39
632K 14.8K 24
After Lexi's parents die, she's a loner. Her brother isn't there for her like he should be, she has no friends, no one even notices her. Until her fu...
29.3K 819 19
Lucy is just an average girl who lived an average life. At age 18, she has a job, lives in a house by herself, and has very few friends. She basicall...
2.3K 55 12
A 19 year old boy who's been locked up in his house his entire life has been given everything he's ever wanted but his parents don't really love him...