[βœ”οΈ] The Demigod Chronicles ♆...

By Butterfly1645

{π™²πš˜πš–πš™πš•πšŽπšπšŽπš βœ”οΈ} With Hephaestus's Curse gone, Priscilla and Zoe return back to Yancy Academy for thei... More

Cast
Chapter 1: I Return To The School Of Eternal Monsters Attacks
Chapter 3 : We Return To Camp Half-Blood And Learn The Truth, Sort Of
Chapter 4 : I Leave A Message For The Underworld
Chapter 5 : My Dinner Goes Up In Smoke
Chapter 6 : We Meet The Young Voodoo Girl
Chapter 7 : Operation Rescue The Half-Bloods Is A Go!
Chapter 8 : Our Rescue Operation Doesn't Go As Planed
Chapter 9 : We Talk To Know Fugitives
Chapter 10 : Henry Gambles With The Hermes's Cabin
Chapter 11: Henry Destroy The Boy's Bathroom
Chapter 12 : Your Actions Have Consequences
Chapter 13 : Nico Get's A New Cabin Mate
Chapter 14 : Priscilla Goes On A Date With Mr. Perfect
Chapter 15 : Old Friends Come Pay Us A Visit
Chapter 16 : Spencer Bakes Cookies For Spirits
Chapter 17 : We Sit Through A Awkward Car Ride
Chapter 18 : I Settle My Tabs
Chapter 19 : I Ride A Perfectly Good Subway
Chapter 20 : Percy's Old Friend Pay's Us A Visit
Chapter 21 : Henry Breaks The Rules
Chapter 22 : We Go Shopping
Chapter 23 : We Visit The Stone Garden
Chapter 24 : Priscilla Becomes The Eternal Muse
Chapter 25 : I Sit On The Hot Seat
Chapter 26 : Henry Sign Up For Priscilla's Knife Skill Class
Chapter 27 : I Learn The Power Of Forgiveness {P.S. I Also Ball My Eyes Out}
Chapter 28 : Leona Makes Priscilla A Promising Offer
Chapter 29 : Me and Henry Go Through The Tunnel of Love
Chapter 30 : Spencer Vomit's A Snake
Chapter 31: Me and Priscilla Play The Game Of Two Truths And One Death
Chapter 32 : Capture The Flag Takes A Surprising Twist
Chapter 33 : Thalia Gambles With The Beach People
Chapter 34 : Some Nightmares Don't End When You Open Your Eyes...
Chapter 35 : Rachel Paints The Panting Of The Future and Sister Castellan
Chapter 36 : "This Is The Part When We Run Right?!"
Chapter 37 : "This Dinner Was Surprisingly More Explosive."
Chapter 38 : "Let's Just Finish The Dance."
Chapter 39 : We Say Good Bye, Kind Of...
~𝑻𝒉𝒆 π‘«π’†π’Žπ’Šπ’ˆπ’π’… π‘ͺπ’‰π’“π’π’π’Šπ’„π’π’†π’” 𝑬𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒓 π‘Ίπ’‘π’†π’„π’Šπ’‚π’ 🐰~

Chapter 2 : I Battle The Cheerleading Squad

169 2 5
By Butterfly1645

Zoe

I had to say English had to be one of the most boring classes in the world.

Just listening to Mr. Smith go on about how were getting close to the most important phase of our life was boring me to deaf.

Not to mention I was half way asleep. 

Before school started yesterday. I went on my first side missions for the gods. Which is when I had to venture to the Underworld to spy on Kronos.

I was close to being dead. Because I knew that he's monster could senses my demigod aura.

I made it out alive. I didn't get home until 5:00 am in the morning I used my key to sneak into the house as I tip toed into my room and made sure my mother was fasted asleep if not she was going to kill me. After that I hide my missions clothes which was a black t-shirt, black pants, black combat boots, a leather jacket and leather gloves. Cause my mother loved to seek into my room and do laundry early. 

11: 20 sharp really. I only got 3 hours of sleep because of it.

I was suppose to go on my next one tomorrow, which is what I was really looking forward to.

I couldn't tell anyone at Camp about Kronos being back. The gods didn't want to me to. 

I was sleeping with my head done until Mr. Smith called my name.

"Zoe Grace !" I heard as I shoot up with Mr. Smith and the class looking at me.

"I don't mind you sleeping in my class Mrs.Grace. But please I don't think it's normal to hear you speaking about Kronos." 

The class began to snicker as I groaned and put my head back down. 

"I know I mutter in my sleep" I thought in my head

"The weirdo thinks Kronos is going to kill her" I heard a snotty voice say as I turned to see a blonde hair girl with bright blue eyes said as I turned to take a good look at her. 

"Gwen" I hissed.

I remember Gwen was a huge bully of mine back in middle school. She was your normal popular girl she was on the cheer leading team and was fairly pretty. All the boys loved her and she made sure of that.

"Grace" she said as I rose up and said "Can't you just leave me only ?" I asked her as she sighed and said "Oh, I don't think so. Little miss dyslexic." as the class snickered again. 

"I not gonna waste my breath on you" I told her as she scoffed at me and said "I don't wanna waste my breath on little miss ugly anyway. The only reason Priscilla hangs with you is because she pity's you"

The class laughed as my eyes dropped. I been call ugly before. But just hearing Gwen say it just makes it hurt even more. 

"Does Priscilla really only hang with me because she pity's me ?"

I sighed as Mr. Smith said "That is enough Mrs. Edwards" as Mr. Smith got the class back together as he finished his lesson. 

~~~~

After English Class I walked towards the lunch room towards the table me and Priscilla always sat next at.

While carrying  my lunch tray I noticed the cheer leading squad sitting at there usual table where they could see all the football players as the head cheerleader looked at me with a gaze as I turned away and walked towards Priscilla.  

"Hey" Priscilla said with a smile as she was eating a salad as I sat down next to her.

"How your first class go ?" she asked.

"Alright, I guess" I said in a low tone.

Priscilla noticed something was wrong as she said like a true best friend.

"What's wrong ?"

"It's nothing P" I said as I ate my carrots. 

She rose her brow at me as I sighed.

"Gwen, she made fun of me" I told her as Priscilla asked "Gwen Edwards ?"

"Yea" 

"What she say ?"

"She called me ugly and said that you only hang out with me because you pity me."

I could sense that Priscilla was in fury. You could tell by her eyes. Poseidon Kids eyes were gentle, a warm sea green like a lazy river but when they were angry their sea green eyes turn dark just like a stormy wave that was ready to drag you to the bottom of the sea and let the salty sea water fill you lungs as your body float to the bottom.  

"P ?" I asked as I tried to clam down my best friend form hurting Gwen. 

Priscilla usual say that I'm the one with the bad temper. But she isn't that fair from me. I've seen Priscilla frustrated before but never angry.

I noticed her eyes shifted over towards Gwen table as she noticed a water bottle on her table as she gave a devil like smirk as she stared at the water as I looked over to see the water bottle began to shake back and forth as Gwen and her table noticed as Priscilla lifted her head causing the water bottle to exploded spraying her with water. 

She screamed as I just stood there mouth winded as the whole table look at her.

She noticed how Priscilla smirked at her as she screamed "You freak !" as Priscilla rose from the table and said "And there will be much worst, if you don't lay of my friend. Little miss fake" as the people laughed as Gwen huffed and stormed away until she said "You will regret that Daughter of the Sea God" as Priscilla and me stare at her as I noticed her eyes glowed a bright yellow.  

"Did she just say, What I think she just ?''

"I think she did"

"Gwen's a...

"Monster." Priscilla finished 

~~~~~

After Lunch me and Priscilla went to the band room which is where we took band class together.

Now I know what your about the say. "Zoe but you hate band !"

I know I do. But Priscilla dragged me into band because she didn't want to be alone. Even though I wanted to take Culinary because I got to eat the things I made {Like who wouldn't chose Culinary ?}

But she guilt me saying "What if a monster attack us and we won't be together ?"  

I sighed as I got ready to head to band.

I played the flute along with Priscilla and I wasn't that bad at it but I wasn't a god like Priscilla.

I swear Priscilla's good at everything {Heck, she may secretly be a Apollo Kid} 

She knew how to play three instruments. The flute, the trumpet and the piano. 

I only knew how to play one. The Flute.

Our band teacher was nice. He was really into music. His name was Mr. Banner. I was to focused on how Gwen called Priscilla the "Daughter of the Sea God" waiting for her to strike but Priscilla told me to clam down. 

I did and focused backed on band.

"Alright now Priscilla, I heard you were focusing on your Swan Lake solo I would love to see how it's coming. 

Priscilla smiled as she raised the flute to her lips and began to play the most beautiful version of swan lake there was to be played on a flute.  

After she was done we all clapped for her as Mr. Banner said "Not expect anything more from our most greatest flute player." 

Priscilla smiled and took a mini bow as the bell ranged.

Priscilla put her flute up as I put mine up to.

"Since, when were you so good at flute ?"

"I've just been practicing." she said with a smile as I rolled my eyes as we began to walk through the hallway. 

"I've glad that Gwen didn't do anything weird" Priscilla said as I nodded as I grabbed my books as I asked "You got homework ?" 

"Yea, English"

"Latin" she told as began it smell like wet horse.

"Ew." Priscilla said as she covered her nose.

"You smell that to ?" 

"Yea like a sweaty horse."

"Now that just rude" we heard as we looked and saw Gwen standing down the hall.

"Gwen." I said as she smirked at me. 

"What do you what ?" Priscilla asked.

"I want to know where they are."

"Who ?"

"Where's Alex and Henry ?"

I glanced at Priscilla as she looked at me.

"Who" Priscilla said confused.

"Don't act dumb Daughter of Poseidon. Though it shouldn't be hard."

"Oh, that's it" Priscilla said ready to charge as I held her back.

"Leave now Gwen. We know who you are" as she smirked and said "Don't test me Zoe Elizabeth Grace Daughter of Zeus."

She hissed at me as she changed.

She had flaming hair white pale skin, red eyes, sharp vampire fangs. One prosthetic bronze leg and one donkey leg, and wings along with claws.

I just stared at her as Priscilla said "Know we've seen a lot of monsters. But that is just ugly."

"You can't call me ugly anymore" I snickered.

She hissed as she lunged at me and Priscilla.

Priscilla snapped out her sword as she held her back.

"Come on" Priscilla said as we ran around the school with Gwen chasing us. 

I had to say running away from a girl with a donkey leg is difficult. Did I mention the donkey part ? 

We both ran inside the band room as Priscilla locked the door.

We caught our breath as I said "I told you she was a monster."

"Yea, your right" she told me as she locked out of the window seeing her gone.

"I think she's gone" Priscilla told me.

"Who's Alex and Henry ?"

"I don't know. But whoever they are Gwen's after them."

"What if there half-bloods ?"

Priscilla gaze at me until the door shoot open.

We backed up only to see Gwen more mad then ever as she hissed "Were are they !"

"We don't even know who you talking about !" I told her as she hissed "LIES !" as she lunged at me and was now on top of me.

"I must bring them to the Underworld !"

"Never !" Priscilla said as she used her sword like a baseball bat as she bated Gwen to the side making her hit the drums.

"Thanks" I told her.

"No problem" as I charged as I got my spear back out.

She untangled herself from the drums as she let out a loud screech as she vanished in a shower of flames. 

I put my spear down as I turned to Priscilla "You ok ?"

"Yea, I'm good." as I turned as Priscilla noticed the bruises on my arm and the scars.

"Hey, what happened did Gwen get you ?" 

I looked at her as I forget I got pretty beaten up after my side missions.

"U-Uh yea" 

"Really, they look a day old."

"I'm fine. Come on. We need to get to Camp and figure out what's going on." as I walked away as Priscilla gazed and me and thought "She's hiding something from you Priscilla, But she wouldn't your her best friend. Right ?"  

Priscilla sighed as she closed the door to the band room as she followed me.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.4K 2.3K 39
It's been two years since the defeat of Gaea, and Nico is finally returning to Camp Half-blood after spending the last couple of years collecting esc...
142K 4.1K 35
WARNING: badly written but a rewrite is up on my page REDAMANCY | Lorna and her friends are the demigods of the great prophecy. Together, they will s...
31.8K 217 21
After the final battle, things have calmed down and Percy has finally gotten to live a normal life with his girlfriend Annabeth - or, as normal as a...
59.5K 2.2K 50
((Feel free to read but please know that this still needs some EDITING)) Jason and Aimee have a problem. They don't remember anything before waking u...