Billion Dollar Wedding | ✓

Od SabhyataSahu

For both the families, It was just a business deal. A partnership, that would ensure their 'Billionaire' titl... Viac

Blurb
1. •Δ Arianna Δ•
2. •Δ Heads Up Δ•
3. •Δ The First Meeting Δ•
4. •Δ Ego Assembled Δ•
5. •Δ The Deal Δ•
6. •Δ My Momma Δ•
7. •Δ How I Dug ,My Own Grave Δ•
8. •Δ New Association Δ•
9. •Δ Awkward Δ•
10. •Δ Surprise Visitor Δ•
11. •Δ New Beginning Δ•
Discover My Other Stories!
12. •Δ How Did I Get So Lucky Δ•
13. A Walk Down the Aisle & Memory Lane
14. •Δ First Dance Δ•
15. •Δ JenVeer Δ•
16. •Δ Social Media Δ•
17.•Δ Honeymoon Planning Δ•
18. •Δ Slumber Party Δ•
20. •Δ Butterfly Kisses & Betrayal Δ•
21. •Δ Together Δ•
22. •Δ True Face Δ•
23. •Δ Rock Bottom Δ•
24. •Δ Brianna Δ•
25. •Δ Ari Δ•
26. •Δ Ari + Brianna Δ•
27. •Δ Mask Unveiled Δ•
28. •Δ Inheritance Δ•
29. •Δ Worthy Of You Δ•
30. •Δ New Beginning Δ•
31. •Δ Next Step Δ•
32. •Δ Karma Δ•
33. •Δ Revenge Δ•
34. •Δ Cards On TableΔ•
35. •Δ Catharsis Δ•
36. •Δ GoodBye Δ•
37. •Δ Together Forever Δ•
Authors' Note
My Dream Cast
Playlist
38. •Δ Separazione Δ•
39. •Δ I'll Wait for You Δ•
40. •Δ New York Δ•
41.•Δ Put A Ring On It... Δ•
42. •Δ Like A Fairy tale Δ•
43. •Δ Epilogue Δ•
❄❆ Gratitude & New Story Update ❆❄
Not An Update
❄❆ New Story Update ❆❄

19. •Δ B!rthday & Surpr!ses Δ•

11.6K 479 33
Od SabhyataSahu

Kaise Hua - Vishal Mishra

Kya haal ho gaya hai ye mera

Aankhein meri har jagah

Dhoondhe tujhe bewajah

Ye main hoon ya koi aur hai meri tarah

It's Friday and tomorrow is Jennifer's birthday. I am spending my day with Axel in his office. He is working overtime, so we could celebrate tomorrow. At first, I wasn't really sure about asking Axel to join, since he's actually not familiar with her. But since Ranveer is involved, I had to rearrange a few things. They asked me if they could help with the arrangements but I have already planned everything months before, but adding Axel and Ranveer to the mixture had worked out in the best way possible. My plans for Jennifer's birthday are more improvised now.

Before coming here, Axel warned me his evil brother might show up and try to pee on my parade. But to both of our surprise, he was not here. Axel even called in to know of his whereabouts. Liam is not in the office. To prove his point further. Axel checked if he has completed his duties, that was also done. Axel was acting like a kid who couldn't prove to his teacher that his pet dog ate his homework. I wanted to say that I believed him and that Liam also gives me the creeps. But that would add fuel to the fire.

"Stop it now, Axel. Liam is a jerk face. If You want me to write it 10 times in a paper, I'll do it too." I say. Axel raked his fingers through his hair, nearly tugging it.

"It's not that..." He sighed, going towards the window "growing up, no one ever believed me. Until he did something to prove my statement right. But the realization always came late..." he said, looking out at the city view now.

My heart clenched hearing the defeat in his voice. I pictured him as a little kid, trying to make people believe he was not at fault and they believing the lie Liam has sold. I step in front of Axel, intruding on his private space. I palm his cheek and look directly into his eyes.

"I know firsthand what it's like to be misunderstood. When nobody believes in you. And your sibling exploiting the privilege. But that's not why I'm saying this. You're my husband..." I cup his cheeks and make him look into my eyes when he averted his gaze. "...My duty and responsibility are to you. When you ask me to believe you, I believe you." his lips parted in surprise, my eyes zeroed in on them. Before I could contemplate making the first move, he crushed his lips to mine.

There is no way in hell. I was going to stop myself from kissing her after this. I had to feel her closer; I needed to know that she was close to feeling What I had been feeling this whole week. Workload and our different schedules had been torturing me. I could only see her for a short time. When she was with me, I'd chicken out and very time I saw her leaving, my mind would explode thinking of ways to pull her to me and taste those juicy lips.

And now she is with me, in my arms. I slowly snaked my arms to her back and waited she didn't protest. She wants this too. I held the back of her neck and angled her face to deepen the kiss. I moved our bodies around, away from the glass window. Walking back, I took her to the small couch with my body on top of hers. I pushed back a little, taking my weight off of hers but she held my hips and pulled to her as we kept kissing. Our bodies molded perfectly together, we were made for each other.

I broke the kiss so she could catch some much needed air. But even now our lips were hovering close, our breathing was mingling. Her chest was rising up and down heavily. I look away. I have made another mistake, judging by the way she was struggling to kiss me back, while I devoured her lips like a madman. This might be her first kiss and I might have tainted her first.

She held the back of my head and gently stroked my hair and I turned to face her and traced those red puffy lips with my thumb, my body still on top of hers" I want this Axel, I want to give us a chance. I'm tired of being scared that you might reject me. I won't break and I'll accept that you and I are not on the same page. But to do that... I have to admit it to myself first. You don't have to answer me now. But I really like being with you and..." I kissed her again. This time slowly and gently like she deserves, she moaned deeply and my tongue found its way inside her mouth, tasting the coffee she just had.

"I want this too, sweetheart. Slow, fast, you decide the pace. You decide the boundaries. You decide when to stop. And I'll follow you. I want this and I need you." She closed her eyes and tears fell out from them. I kissed her closed eyelids, she cupped my cheeks. I kissed her nose, then pecked at her lips.

"I've never been in a relationship before. But I understand the slow and fast. So Ummm..." She squinted her eyes "...medium rare." She trailed her hand to my neck and the other one weaved in my hair.

"What am I, a barbecue rib" I chuckled, caressing her soft cheeks with my knuckles.

"You do look delicious." She said and bit her lip.

"Did I marry a pervert..." I gasped and kissed her, again and again...

00:00

"Happy birthday, Jenny." I hollered.

"Thanks, Arianna." She said shaking her head, she has already seen me checking my phone to check time.I am not good at this, okay.

"Always baby. You sleep now. Tomorrow is gonna be really busy," I winked. Just then her phone vibrated."...Or maybe you should take the call and I'll get comfortable in here." I say fluffing my pillow to sleep on the pull-out sofa in the living room.While my place is a studio apartment. Hers has a living room and a small bedroom.

10 minutes later, Jennifer came. "That was Ranveer." she said, smiling.

"I figured. And I want to tell you something. I think this has become my habit these days to make everything about me. But I ummm... Axel and I kissed and we have decided to give this relation a chance." I blurt out, laying back on the pillow.

"that's greattt, darling. I'm happy for you. And wait... what are you doing here? You should be with him." She said, shaking me to get up.

"Nonsense. I'm gonna leave you on your birthday for anything. And we kissed this morning and have decided to take things slow. Think about it, darling. We're both in a relationship now. Who would've thought." If anybody had told us a month before that we will be in a relationship, we would laughed on them.

☆★☆★☆

Next morning I got up early to meet Axel and Ranveer in the cafe. We have decided to bake together and venue will be the Finley house. I thought cooking together will be fun. But 2 hours later, I'm regretting the moment I allowed them here. I understand Ranveer's feelings. But I'm seconds away from plunging the knife into his stomach. And that was only for a cake. We have ordered caterers for everything else.

"Remind me not to ever let you two come near my pantry." I say, pointing a knife in their direction. Ranveer surrendered his hands and took a step back.

"Sorry, Love. We'll clean up." Axel took the knife from my hand and pecked my cheek. I melted into a puddle. I wanted to jump into his arms and kiss the living hell out of him, But Ranveer was here and I don't know how I feel about PDA.

"I'm doing to pick Jenny." I say.

"Hey, I was supposed to pick her up" Ranveer whined.

"That was before you wreaked havoc in my kitchen" I say over my shoulder.No way I'm clearing all that mess,

☆★☆★☆

"Where are we going? We just passed our cafe. I thought my surprise b'day was supposed to be there." Jennifer gasped.

"You'll see and you'll love it. And stop being a buzzkill." I shrill, making her laugh.

When we reached Finley's house, she was confused. In their backyard. Axel, Ranveer, Mr.& Mrs. Finley, Schneiders, and Ahuja's were present. Everyone wished her, and she was indeed surprised.

She was nervous about seeing Ahujas. But their merry nature made her comfortable. We are sitting in a circle. Mrs. Schneider raised a glass of champagne Mrs. Finley, Jennifer and I were holding a glass of OJ.

"To Jennifer. May you live a long happy and healthy life, My sweety"

'To Jennifer' We echoed.

After dinner, Daphne took Jenny to a corner to talk. "Today, Arianna was scheduled to join me in a charity brunch we have for the women's welfare, on Elizabeth's behalf. She told me that you two save money to help the women's shelter nearby. So Elizabeth, Melissa and I, along with the other members, have decided to adopt the women's shelter." She told her.

That place held a lot of emotions for Jenny. Whenever the situation in Jennifer's house went south, she went to the shelter. That night when she met Arianna, she didn't go there and instead walked in the opposite

direction. Maybe that was fate. But the two girls meeting each other was the best thing that happened to them.

"Thank you so much, Mrs. Schneider." Her voice

cracked, and her throat ran dry.

"It's nothing darling, enjoy your day." Daphne said,

Jennifer refilled her juice and gulped it down.

After that, Ranveer came with his parents. And the others went inside to give them privacy.

"Happy birthday, dear. I'm Melissa Ahuja and this is

my husband Kabir." the beautiful blonde introduced herself and her husband.

"Nice to meet you, MR. & Mrs. Ahuja. And thank you for the work you have been doing for the welfare. You have helped girls like me." She said, gripping her glass as though it were the one holding her stand still.

After a little hesitation, Melissa Ahuja said, "Jennifer,

my husband is from India, and in their culture, we believe in arranged marriages.

Which is basically about taking your parent's approval. We are more open-minded, but Ranveer has still asked for our blessing to ask you be his girlfriend. We have taken Arianna's approval, too. I tell you, that girl is a mother hen."She said laughing.

"I like your son a lot. But I don't think he has told you about..." this time she couldn't hold her trembling fingers still, and her voice quivered as she spoke, but Melissa cut her.

"Your mother does not define you, my child" Said, Kabir

and held her hand and squeezed it lightly. They both left after Melissa gave her an assuring hug.

"I can't believe you asked your parents if you want to date me. What If they said no." she said, holding his arm to still herself.

"Then I would've done everything in my power to convince them. Or even easier I would've taken you to meet them. There is no way anyone could not like you after meeting you. So what say." he said, holding his arms wide.

She melted in his embrace. "Yes.." she whispered.

☆★☆★☆

After wrapping up the party, four of them went back to

Jennifer's place. Jennifer was surprised to see a table with a different kind of alcohol set up for them.

"And now, the babies are gonna have their first drink." Ranveer joked.

They made them drink plenty of fluids before the tasting ceremony. After trying everything by just taking a sip, they settled on Rose Wine.

"You two are so predictable. We bought 5 bottles of Rose Wine." And they just giggled in response, feeling lightheaded.

Axel took Arianna home, who dozed off quickly in the car. Ranveer tucked Jennifer in the bed and left after activating the security system. A gift from him.

🎀🎀🎀

Hey, honey.!!! Thank you for reading. Please don't forget to VOTE ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐for the chapter and leave your COMMENTS below.

I would love it, if you check out my other stories, 'Aurora's Aura' 'Mafia & Miss Honey' 'His Captive' & 'Violet Hues' as well. Story link is on my profile.

I also have a YouTube channel, named "Sabhyata Sahu" Please check it out and if you like the content SUBSCRIBE to it. 

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

20.1K 828 16
First book in Her series ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Was I raised without love? Or was I born unloveable? ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Noor...
211K 13.5K 22
They were an unbreakable couple since school. Still, he cheated on her. She loved him with all of her. Still, he broke her into millions of pieces. S...
779K 62.3K 76
"मोहब्बत इस दुनिया की सबसे खूबसूरत चीज है। जो हमें उनसे हो गई है। अब या तो मेरी मोहब्बत उनके साथ मुकम्मल होगी या फिर उनके प्यार में फनाह होगी"। _____...
His Gifted Sin Od Snehal Ghuge

Všeobecná beletria

789K 42.4K 85
"What do you mean I was gifted to you?" "It is not good to eavesdrop but you heard it right. You are a gift that was forcefully imposed on me." "Y-Yo...