Breathless (Book One)

By AlxssaRose

After the tragic death of Damon Salvatore in Mystic Falls, Elena finds it harder to cope with her life. She t... More

Chapter 1Greif
Chapter 2 Everyone Deserves a Little Vacation
Chapter 3. Damon is Really Gone
Chapter 4. Katherine
Chapter 6. Hot Tub
Chapter 7. Sired
Chapter 8. Never Have I Ever
Chapter 9. Nightmares
Chapter 10. Rise and Shine
Chapter 11. Our Special Moment
Chapter 12 Pancake Breakfast
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14. Kat and Stef
Chapter 15. Shopping
Chapter 16 Loop Hole
Chapter 17 How Did we Get Stuck With Babysitting
Chapter 18. Trap
Chapter 19 Everyones okay
Chapter 20 Moving
Chapter 21 I'm Not Sorry
Chapter 22 Memory
Chapter 23 The Truth
Chapter 24 Celebration of Death
Chapter 25 Trouble
Chapter 26 Pep Talk
Chapter 27 Dancing With You.
Chapter 28 One Thing Led To Another
Chapter 29 The Aftermath
Chapter 30 Shower
Chapter 31 Emergancy in Mystic Falls
Chapter 32 19 Letters That Bring Bad
Chapter 33 Back Seat Romance
Chapter 34 Twinkle Eyes.
Chapter 35 One True Love.
Chapter 36 Crossing Sides
Chapter 37 He Turned it Off.
Chapter 38 Don't Break My Heart.

Chapter 5. Party

652 16 0
By AlxssaRose

Haii guys So I'm sorry i havnt been doing other peoples POVS i want too but I think it might make the book look a little sloppy along with these author notes

Stefan walks back down the stairs in anger and finds his swimsuit from the drawers. I look over my shoulder at him.

"You know, if you guys end up having sextonight, please don't do it in our bed." I tease him and chuckle.

He giggles a little bit but keeps trying to find his swimsuit.

I grab mine out of the drawer and go into the bathroom changing into it. When I walk out Stefan is already changed into his and we go upstairs. I slide out the front door and everyone is having a blast. Klaus is in the pool playing volleyball with Rebekah, Enzo and Caroline, Katherine is flirting with Jeremy surprisingly and everyone seems happy.

I make my way downstairs and over to The pool with Caroline. Jeremy then throws me a bear and I take a swig at it. Then i set it down, grab the rope swing, and grip it in my hand. I turn around to see everyone cheering me on. I smile as I spot Stefan smiling and mouthing "You can do it!" I smile even wider and finally, i let my feet wonder. I spin around a bunch and let go.

I do 4 flips I learned from cheer and let my body slam into the water. I go under but let my feet touch the ground.

I extend my legs up and lift my face above the water smiling, everyone cheering and I laugh. I start to walk out of the pond and walk by Stefan.

"Show off." He whispers at me as I walk away.

I turn around and roll my eyes. "Its called Talent" I reply back with a smirk.

I laugh and then make my way over to Caroline who is now talking to Matt about College.

"A little flirty back there, huh?" She chuckles as she playfully elbows me. I smile.

"Caroline! We are just friends. Especially you shouldn't be talking when you have Klaus wrapped around your little finger and you have Tyler pissed off at you." I chuckle back.

"Elena you know that me sleeping with Klaus was a one time thing... plus I hate to say this but I kind of Like the way Tyler is jealous. of course I was sleeping with his worst enemy but he likes thinking that I'm so jealous of him and his new witchy slut." She says glancing at Klaus.

He winks at her and tease her with a little chuckle. "Sure....."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 39 21
Elena chose Damon, unable to fight her intense attraction. Now, ever since Stefan left town she can't stop longing for him to come home. Between the...
10.3K 460 29
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐑𝐘𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐀𝐋𝐕𝐀𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐄 ☾ Rue Cryheart has been running from her demons since her parents' sudden death. Returning t...
50.8K 1.1K 17
After breaking up in 4x06, Stefan and Elena are lost without each other , will they find their way back? (There's other ships in this too not only s...
7.8K 154 18
Elena Gilbert didn't think her life could get any more complicated well that was until she met Nikolina Mikealson Klaus' twin sister. She loved Stefa...