Becoming a Ninja (Naruto fan...

By BrookeSimmons

The Okami clan, like many clans, it is destroyed leaving only one survivor, Yuki Okami. Four years after Yuki... More

Chapter 1- Enter Yuki Okami
Chapter 2- The Graduation Test
Chapter 3- So You're My New Sensei
Chapter 4- The Survival Test
Chapter 5- Pass Or Fail
Chapter 6- Who knew Naruto's complaining would get us a C-rank mission
Chapter 7- Metting Zabuza
Chapter 8- Let the Training Begin
Chapter 9- I See My Dead Mom and Meet an Uzumaki
Chapter 10- Wait, Does This Mean I'm Dead?!
Chapter 11- Fighting Haku, what did I miss?
Chapter 12- Meeting Gaara
Chapter 13- Yuki in the Hosipital
Chapter 14- The Chunin Exams Part 1
Chapter 15- The Written Exam: Naruto Don't Fail Us Now!
Chapter 16- Day One in the Forest of Death
Chapter 17- I Hate Sound Ninja
Chapter 18- Yuki Okami V.S Nekito Ashimi
Chapter 19- I Don't Care if You're an Old Man!
Chapter 20- All that chakra, and all I get is a puppy!
Chapter 21- Alpha
Chapter 23- Itachi Uchiha
Chapter 24- The Woman I've been Looking for! Tsunade!
Chapter 25- The Rasengan
Chapter 26- The Bet
Chapter 27- Winning a Bet
Chapter 28- Minato Namikaze
Chapter 29- The Surgery
Chapter 30- Team Conflicts
Chapter 31- To Bring Him Back
Chapter 32- Betrayed
Chapter 33- New Training
Chapter 34- A Rank Mission
Chapter 35- Mission Complications
Chapter 36- Not the last
Chapter 37-
Chapter 38- The Kessho Village
Chapter 39-Itachi and Kisame
Chapter 40
Chapter 41- Leaving

Chapter 22- Chunin exams : Yuki V.S Himura

10.1K 350 28
By BrookeSimmons

I do not own Naruto

.........................

I woke up to find myself in a hospital bed. Across the empty white room was Naruto, who also was sleeping. 'Why am I in the hospital?' I thought looking around at the white walls.

Just as I tried to stand up the nurse walked in. "Oh, I'm glad to see you're awake Yuki. Although we thought you would be out for at least another day or two, dispite the fact you have been out for a week due to low chakra." She smiled just as Naruto woke up.

"I have been out of it for a week?" I shouted as I jumped out of bed. Naruto realizing the same thing as I did, did the same thing.

"Where are you two going?" The nurse called.

"The finals are in two days! We gotta go train!" Naruto and I yelled in unison.

..........................

Giving up on any rest for the fight I looked at the time and proceeded to get dressed. I shoved on my clothes and put on my weapons for the fight. I reached for my mother's necklace, my hand gripping the green crystal. Bringing it up to my neck, I latched it on and slowly let go of the crystal. I would like to imagine my mother would be proud of how far I've come, maybe even my father.

Reaching into my medicine cabinet I pulled out a bottle with freshly filled Crimson pills. Taking out three pills this time, I turned on the tap and washed down the pills. The doctors had told me to start upping my pills every two months. Apparently my illness had gotten worse, and only one medical ninja know's how to cure it, but she hasnt been seen around for a long time. I honestly don't know how much longer I would have.  Especially since my medication amount will have to increase.

My aunt had experienced the same thing. Though she didn't have to start increasing her medication until she was almost in her twenties. Which meant that my illness was progressing much faster than her's had.

I mad sure to pack my medication, after putting on my headband and shoes I walked out the door. Shaking away the negative thoughts, I started walking away from my home and towards my last exam.

I smiled to myself as I walked to the stadium, many people were gathering today placing bets on who would win. I over heard some people talking as I walked passed.

"The last Uchiha and Okami, we have to watch that!"

"So who do you think will win the Neji Hyuga or the Naruto Uzumaki kid?"

"The Hyuga for sure, that Uzumaki kid doesn't stand a chance."

I paused and looked over to see the two men talking as they held the information for the fights. I walked over to them with a smile on my face. "Hey I don't think you should bet on the Hyuga kid. Believe me Naruto Uzumaki is going to win."

They laughed at me. "Please like you would know anything, but what do you say to that Himura fighting that Okami girl!"

My smile grew more, "Me of course, that's Yuki Okami. Now like I said you should vote on Naruto Uzumaki, unless you want to lose money there. Also bet on Sasuke Uchiha." I waved as I walked away leaving them dumbfounded.

As I entered the stadium I noticed it was full of people, but two were missing. Naruto and Sasuke were still absent.

Luckily just as it was about to start Naruto ran inside, being trailed by bulls.

"Hey Naruto-kun! Just in time!" I greeted, he panted but waved to me.

"Okay there is a change in plans so here's the new list." Our new proctor explained holding out a list.

Neji VS Naruto

Yuki VS Himura

Gaara VS Sasuke

Kankaro VS Shino

Temari VS Shikamaru

"So first up Naruto and Neji." The man said dully.

"Good luck Naruto-kun!" I shouted as I ran up the stairs.

............................

I smiled proudly at Naruto, he had won like I thought he would. The whole crowd was stunned to see the Hyuuga beaten, most of them had placed their bets wrong.

"Next Yuki VS Himura." I took a deep breath to help calm myself down before I jumped over the railing.

I looked at my opponent, she looked around fifteen with long black hair, and hard red eye's. She also seems to hate me for some reason, why do I say that? Well she was not only glaring at me but her eye's showed hate of my very existence.

"Okay, you two know the rules, begin." I did a couple flips backwards gaining some space. Looking at her stance I could tell she favored her right side, so by attacking her left would bring me a advantage.

"Let's make this quick, brat! I don't to waste any more chakra on you." She sneered.

Making her set of handsigns, "Fire release: Fire dragon bullet!" I dodged the stream of fire coming from her mouth. My wind chakra wouldn't pair well with her fire, I would have to depend more on my crystal then.

I smirked as I ran behind her, kicking her in the back. "My sensei once told me, don't let your enemy get behind you."

That only seemed to anger her as she spun around to kick me. I ducked and dodged another attempt at me, being light on my feet.

"You know, you're letting your emotions get the better of you." I childed grinning as she clenched her teeth.

Seeing a opening I sent a swift kick to her stomach, sending her back a couple of feet.

I turned on my Tensai, turning it to the Sharingan. She glared and me and jumped back. Her hands formed fast handsigns, ones that I copied with ease.

"Fire release: Demon lantern!" We yelled in unison, then before it could get to me I performed another jutsu. "Crystal release: Crimson fruit!"

Just before I could get hit I was protected by my crystal. Although I can't say Himura got that lucky, she looked bewildered.

"How, how did you-"

I cut her off, "Copy your jutsu? Easy my Kekkai Genkai allows me to copy other kekkai genkai. I just so happen to have the Uchiha's Sharingan." The crowd gasped as Himura looked shocked, then more angry.

"Yeah! Go Yuki-chan!" Naruto shouted.

I smirked, after I turned off my Tensai, it would be best not to use too much chakra with that. I then performing another set of handsigns. "Crystal release: Crystal needles."

Crystals went up to hold Himura, although she jumped back away from the needles. Putting more distance between us she performed another set of handsigns. "Heavenly prison fire sword!" A sword of fire formed on her hand.

I narrowed my eyes, my body tense. I need to make sure I don't get hit with that sword. It would do much more than slice me, the fire on it would burn.

I turned back on my Tensai, although this time I turned it to the Byakugan. Having been around Hinata, I had managed to copy her Kekkai Genkai. Though I still needed a bit of practice with it.

Using my speed as a advantage I ran behind her then hit her chakra points, almost immediately the fire sword want out. I guess it needed her chakra to keep it going.

She turned to me and snarled angry. I returned my eye's to their normal green.

"Do you surrender?" I asked.

"I'm not done yet idiot!" She performed handsigns, a large amount of chakra built up. My eyes widened, with that much chakra-! Was she about to explode? Fire started to come out of her body.

I see then. She should know better than to use a jutsu like that here. Where there were civilians standing by to watch.

Although the justu would have killed everyone surrounding us, if it didn't kill them it would injure them very badly. Before it could get to them I summoned what chakra I had left.

"Crystal release: Crystal encampment wall!" Luckily the crystal wall saved everyone in the audience, out procter was smart enough to move out of the way seeing what more she was about to make.

Before I could do another jutsu the blast of fire hit me, burning everything that was not protected by the crystal wall.

I screamed in pain as it burned my body, but once the fire stopped Himura had passed out. No doubt the chakra she spent knocked her out. I wonder if she even had any left.

I panted falling to my knees my body bleeding everywhere as my burns were severe burns. I released the crystal wall as I felt the sharp pain in my chest.

"I announce Yuki Okami the winner!" Medical ninja's picked Himura up, then they helped me to my feet. Blood filled my mouth as my illness took over. Luckily the crowd nor Naruto saw me start coughing up blood. As the pain with the burns and the illness took toll I passed out.

........................

End of Chapter 22! Comment, vote, and fan!

Picture is of Himura

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.3K 2.3K 26
UP FOR ADOPTION I WILL LEAVE THIS STORY UP FOR YOU TO READ AND VIEW BECAUSE I AM NOT MEAN I do NOT own NARUTO. Masashi Kishimoto-san does. I only own...
107K 4.5K 40
[COMPLETED] *book one in the Uzumaki series* Tomomi Uzumaki only has one close friend. And he's an Uchiha. She tried to keep him a secret from her...
387K 9.3K 66
Mika Uchiha is the heir to the Uchiha clan, and she hates it. Her father pressures her to be perfect, even after her brother Itachi comes along and t...
263K 10K 44
This takes place a month after the fourth shinobi war. A few people were given a second chance at life, those people being the previous Hokages; Hash...