Mia - k. mikaelson |completed...

By ninithewriter

'you do make me hard, but she makes me weak' edited, sorta. Ranked #1 in alwaysandforever More

Trailer
Epigraph
I N T R O D U C T I O N
O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
S E V E N
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N
E L E V E N
T W E L V E
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E N
F I F T E E N
S I X T E E N
S E V E N T E E N
E I G H T E E N
N I N E T E E N
T W E N T Y
T W E N T Y - O N E
T W E N T Y • T W O
T W E N T Y • T H R E E
Epigraph (II)
___
___
T W E N T Y - F O U R
T W E N T Y - F I V E
T W E N T Y - S I X
T W E N T Y - S E V E N
T W E N T Y - E I G H T
T W E N T Y - N I N E
T H I R T Y
T H I R T Y - O N E
T H I R T Y - T W O
T H I R T Y T H R E E
T H I R T Y - F O U R
T H I R T Y - F I V E
T H I R T Y - S I X
T H I R T Y - S E V E N
T H I R T Y - E I G H T
T H I R T Y - N I N E
F O R T Y
F O R T Y - O N E
F O R T Y - T W O
F O R T Y - T H R E E
F O R T Y - F O U R
F O R T Y - F I V E
F O R T Y - S I X
FO R T Y - S E V E N
F O R T Y - E I G H T
F O R T Y - N I N E
F I F T Y
F I F T Y - O N E
F I F T Y - T W O
F I F T Y - T H R E E
F I F T Y - F O U R
F I F T Y - F I V E
F I F T Y - S I X
F I F T Y - S E V E N
F I F T Y - E I G H T
F I F T Y - N I N E
S I X T Y
S I X T Y - O N E
S I X T Y - T W O
S I X T Y - T H R E E
S I X T Y - F O U R
S I X T Y - F I V E
N E W C O V E R
S I X T Y - S I X
S I X T Y - S E V E N
S I X T Y - E I G H T
S I X T Y - N I N E
Mikaelson Twins
S E V E N T Y - O N E
S E V E N T Y - T W O
S E V E N T Y - T H R E E
S E V E N T Y - F O U R
S E V E N T Y - F I V E
S E V E N T Y - S I X
S E V E N T Y - S E V E N
S E V E N T Y - E I G H T
S E V E N T Y - N I N E
E I G H T Y
Family Album
E I G H T Y - O N E
__
F I N A L E
B o n u s S c e n e
this is not the end...
NEW BOOKS
LEGACIES : DARK

E I G H T Y - T W O

3.8K 49 32
By ninithewriter

Union

____

Bella and Hope were the first to wake up the next day. They helped the people in the house prep breakfast. Their father had sent a gift to Mia before the ceremony started resulting in her waking up to hundreds of her favorite flowers and her favorite deserts waiting for her on a gold platter.

Mia day up from her bed and looked at the note one of the hellers brought and read it in her head. It read:

My dearest Mia,

For over a thousand years I've wanted nothing more than to be worthy of you, and have you carry my name. It is my honor to have known you and love you all this time. You brought me back from the darkest places, and faught by my side time from time. Your loyalty and commitment to me is like no other and I love you more for that if that is possible. I've failed you, and wronged you and every day I'll wake up regretting it because it is clear as day that you are the one for me. My love for you is stronger than anything else in this world.

I'm gifting you with these flowers, one for each day I've known you as a sign of my love. Throughout the day, I'll be leaving clues for you to find your three gifts. I know how much you love games and therefore am leaving you with the first clue.

Behind this card, a key is hidden find the lock and retrieve your first gift.

Hint, in the garden of love.

I love you,

Klaus

Mia wiped a few tears and held the card close to her chest before grabbing the key taped behind the thick paper.

"Today is the day!" Rebekah squealed no longer feeling the affects of last nights events. She had taken every hangover remedy known to man to be ready for today.

Mia grinned, "I've got to get ready for today I'll be right back." Mia said running to the bathroom and getting ready. After she was done, she joined the girls for breakfast at the table.

Bella and Hope walked out of the kitchen holding past Erie's they had made together. Mia gasped as she stood up, "You made my favorite!" Mia said touched by their actions.

"Thank you." Mia whispered hugging them both. "Come on, lets eat." Mia said helping them set it down on the table.

"Nik left you flowers." Rebekah said teasing her. Mia blusher, "He did! He's leaving me clues throughout the day to find three gifts." She said excited.

Bella sighed dreamily, "True Love."

Hope pushed her softly, "You'll get there one day."

"We will." Bella replied making Mia smile.

Davina spoke up, "Inestly didn't know he had a romantic bone in his body."

Freya rolled her eyes, "Klaus is only 'Nik' with Mia. Every once of Love my dear brother has is reserved for Mia and Mia only."

Mia gasped, "Thats not true! He loves his fmaily like you have no idea!" She said defending him.

Freya chuckled, "I know he does." She relief as she grabbed something from the table.

"I can't believe today is the day. After two failed attempts it's going to be today." Rebekah said comepleteky in awe.

"Me either." Mia said atuffing her face with cupcakes. "I have to go find my first gift, I'll be back soon." Mia said standing up as she Anne's her coat.

"Everything is taken care of. I just need you here for hair and makeup, then we'll get in the limo, then we go see your soon to be husband!" Rebekah squealed standing up and hugging Mia.

"thank you Bex, yesturday and this," She motioned towards the table, "It's amazing." Mia said genuinely before hugging her.

"Bella, Hope, I trust you'll be on your best behavior?" Mia asked making them nod. "Of course mother." Bella said as Mia left.

Carter gave Bella a mischevious look, "Come see the final gift." He said making Bella frown. "Why do i feel like this isn't good?"

One of Mia's favorite paintings Klaus ever made was the relics of the picture someone had taken of them when they were at one of their favorite spots under the trees. It was winter when it took place, one of Mia's favorite seasons.

She hiked down to where the spot was and sure enough found a trail of roses leading her towards it. Mia's heart race quickened as she got closer and finally stood under the tree looking at a wooden box with a lock.

Mia grabbed the key from her pocket and opened it slowly. Her hand flew to her mouth as she set the box down. Mia sat on the ground, her back against the tree and looked at the gold necklace with a red pendent inside.

Along with it came a letter.

Mia admired the piece of jewlry as it was given to her as a gift by her mother a thousand years ago. It was one of Mia's most prized possessions until she lost it when they were running.

Klaus must have been looking for it for ages and finally found it. Mia had given up after a few years, accepting that the one thing that made her feel a small piece of her mother's love was lost.

Mia sniffled as she looked up at the sky. She didn't know what or who she was thanking, but she was hoping whoever it was was luster ong.

She loved him more than anything. In some instances her did mess up leaving Mia in a emotional state. For instance, when Klaus had a liking towards Caroline in one of Mia's darkest periods.

But then again, who's to say she didn't have her own secret romances. The only difference between her and Klaus was that she didn't get caught.

Mia looked down at the note and opened it before wiping her eyes with her wrist.

Mia,

This was the necklace you lost years ago. I had it fixed for you. The first night after I found it, your mother came to me in a dream approving of our relationship. I know that times were hard when she was alive, but she loved you. And because I want you to be happy, take this and know that she will be with you on our special day.

With love,

Klaus

Mia chocked back a sob as she held the necklace tighter, "Mom." She whispered feeling her close. She stood up slowly still trying to regain her composure. Mia grabbed the box and found yet another key taped on the back.

Mia grabbed it eagerly, and looked at the hint written on it.

"Our union begins here." She mumbled to herself immediately knowing where. Mia grabbed everything and quickly made her way back to the compound to get ready.

Once she arrived the girls align with Carter had already got their hair neatly styled. Mia hugged her daughters, "You all look beautiful!" She complimented as the women who were going to do her hair grabbed her and sat her down.

After an hour or so of makeup and hair, Mia was done. She had changed into a white robe with the last name mIkaelson engraved in the back as the girls all had theirs on with two word bridesmaid.

Rebekah had insisted on a photoshoot and they girls, along with Carter, spent an hour or so taking pre wedding pictures.

Davina and Tbeekah leaned down to kiss Mia's cheek making her blush, "Don't test me because I will kiss you." Mja warmed making them all laugh.

"Wow!" Mia's jaw dropped when she saw the girls and Carter fully ready. Mia knew her daughters were beautiful, and she hoped they did too.

Carter smirked, "I do clean up nice don't I?"

Mia rolled her eyes playfully and kissed his forehead before turning to Bella and Hope who stood side by side with nervous looks.

"What's the matter?" Mia asked.

"Nothing, it's just..." Bella trailer off, "What if something goes wrong or someone tries to ruin it." Bella said. They all knew they weren't the most liked fmaily in the world.

If anything their enemies were as numerous as the stars. But they also knew that they were powerful, and unstoppable as a family.

"Nothing is going to happen." Davina said walking towards them.

"She's right, we'll all be there." Freya said holding Keelin's hand. Rebekah spoke up, "You three have your loyal hybrids that Nik created, nothing bad will come two feet near you." She started making them feel a little better.

"Besides, we're Originals!" Rebekah said as if it were obvious that they were practically u kills le.

Mia nodded, "Nonodh would dare mess with us on this day." Mia reassured as a woman walked in with her dress. Bella swuealed, "I cant wait to see you in it!" She said excited that the time was almost here,

The time to see her parents get married.

They all had to admit, none of them expected to be alive the day it happened and the fact that they are makes things more special.

Mia let out a shaky breath as she looked at the dress in awe, what if I fall? She thought. This was it. It was elegant, and had a long trail just like a princess.

"You're going to be late if you don't get changed Miss." the woman said taking Mia out of her trance.

"Of course." Mia whispered before following her into one of the bedrooms with the most mirrors. While Mia changed, the woman packed the second dress for the party because mia did did not want to be dancing in a big, hold incredted dress.

The woman helped Mia with the zipper while the rest of the Mikaelson fmaily sat in the courtyard waiting patiently. Bella and Carter held hands with Hope, the three of them were nervous for an unknown reason.

Slowly, the door opened and Mia walked out ready for her wedding. Carter stood up slowly and held his hand out for her to hold when she came down the stairs just to make sure his mother didn't fall and if she did he would be there to catch her.

Bella's eyes watered along with Hopes, "Mom." She whispered in complete awe. Rebekah, Freya and Davina stared at Mia.

Mia bit her lip as she tried her best not to cry, "Are we ready to go?" Mia asked quietly making them all nod. "Everything we need is in the car." Carter said slowly while the corner of his lips curled into a smile.

The Mikaelson family was going to have it all.

One they were in the large limo, Mia grabbed some bourbon from the ice cooler. "Oh my god." She whispered feeling flutters in her stomatch.

Everything was falling into place. A thousand years worth of fighting, and serrations has finally led up to this. The twins and Hope who Mia loved more than the air she breathed.

And Nik. Her Nik.

He inspired the worst in her, and she inspires the best in him. The two are an imperfect, perfect match. One made once every blue moon. The kind of love and commitment the stars in the universe never understood. The love that ignores fate and is fueled by passion by the two most powerful creatures.

Mia and Klaus have always shared a love many envy, the type of love that leads to bad things. They shared the kind of love that scared others, the one that put everyone else in second place because the happiness of the other person matters more than them.

It was infuriatingly toxic, but it was their own unique type of love that nobody can take.

Klaus was pacing nervously by the alter as the guests waited for her to arrive. He turned to Elijah who stood next to him, "SHES late, Mia is never late-"

"Brother you are worrying for nothing, I'm sure she's just caught in traffic. Look there are the girls." Elijah said as Mia's bridesmaid went to their spots on the right side of the stage.

Klaus looked over to his daughters, "You look beautiful." He said to them making them both smile.

"Thanks dad." The girls said simultaneously while holding ogot eachother waiting for thief mother.

Carter had stayed behind with Mia who was doing her best not to cry. Her father hated Klaus, and he killed her. Mia was going to walk herself down the isle.

"Mom," Carter said softly as he rubbed her arm that was covered in lace, "I'll be more than happy to walk you." He said taking her by surprise.

Mia's heart warmed and her eyes widened, "Really?"

Carter nodded, "I'd do anything for you mom." He said wrapping his arms around her as his eyes water. "This is your day, and you shouldn't be crying over grandfather who's been dead for a thousand years. Who cares if he doesn't like dad, he's not the one marrying him. It's you, and if he makes you happy then all is well in the world." Carter said making her smile.

"When did you get wise?" She asked, her glossy eyes twinkling in amusement.

"I have a pretty great mother." He said before holding his arm out for her to link with him. Mia gladly took it and the two were just about to go out when Marcel stopped them.

Mia's face softened as Marcel gave her a small smile, "Got room for another son?" He asked making Mia nod.

"Always, Marcellus." Mia whispered feeling one tear fall down her cheek. Marcel linked his hand with Mia's other arm and they walked to where they were supposed to be before they entered.

The music started and all the guests stood up. Everyone Mia knew and called friends and family filled th e seats. Ranging from Elena Gilbert to Vincent.

As Mia took her steps towards Klaus, time stopped for the hybrid. It was as if when his eyes first made contact with her, he was put in a trance.

She was the most beautiful person Klaus had ever laid eyes on. His eyes watered as she got closer. Mia never broke eyecontact with him, her heart racing in excitement.

Once mia was at the alter, Marcel and Carter let her go and went to their places.

Kol, who was marrying them, cleared his throat because he too was stunned by her beauty.

"Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today to see the union of my brother Klaus, and Mia." He started. "The couple had written their own vows." Kol said taking a step back.

Klaus reached for her hand, "I remeber the exact moment Rebekah brought you to our home." He started as he began to rub circles on her hand to clam her down.

He could hear her heat beating fast as she tried her best it to ruin her makeup. "You were wearing yellow flowers in your hair, and you teased me and asked me if you could put flowers in mine. Father had already claimed you for Elinah, but you and I knew better."

Elijah shifted uncomfortably making the guests laugh quietly.

"I fell inlove with you Amelia Fitzgerald the second you walked through that wooden door. I fell inlove with you again when you faught tirelessly to be freed from your parents. Everyday, every passing hour and second, I continue to fall inlove with you because you're the most intelligent, kind, and stunning woman I have ever met in my time on their earth. There is nothing in this earth that I wouldn't do for you. You are my day and my night. And the air in my lungs. I'll be the best husband I could possibly be for you, and I know I'll make mistakes along the way but know that I'll forever be fighting to make myself worthy of you, little one." He said as Mia cried quietly.

"I love you." She whispered making him smile, "i love you more." He replied making the audience melt.

They had never seen Klaus like this with anyone, but her. He cared for her more than nautnimg and he was only vulnerable with her. If someone walked in right now he would return back to his murderous self to save his fmaily.

Mia wiped her tears and giggled softly as she took a deep breathe, her eyes never leaving his, "We've fought, entire villages lost because of it. We've taken, and we've done terrible things in the name of always and forever. And I would not have taken any of those things back because they led me here, with you." Mia said quietly.

"You're everything to me Nik, and I know you and I will be happy because god forbid you're ever unhappy." Mia joked making them all laugh.

"You've always been the one for me." Mia whispered as her eyes filled with tears again. She bit her lip and tried to keep going but couldn't. Klaus chuckled and brought her into his chest.

"I know." He whispered as be kissed her forehead.

She was so overwhelmed with emotions she couldn't make out the words.

The ceremony went on, Mia and Klaus both regaining their composure. They were at the last part, so far everything had gone smoothly until Kol's joke.

"Sometimes It's dinner, sometimes it's daggers." lol mumbled, forgetting that everyone had vampire heating, with a few exceptions.

Mia snorted and covered her mouth to contain her laughter while Klaus glared at Kol. He had heard Mia and turned to face her with a look of betrayal. This only made her laugh more before apologizing.

"Before I get daggered," Kol cleared his throat, "Mia Fitzgerald, do you accept Niklaus to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

Mia smiled, "I do." She said making Klaus squeeze her hand tighter.

"And do you, Niklaus Mikaelson accept Mia as your wife?" Kol asked.

Klaus immodietly said, "I do."

Mia grinned as Kol finished talking, "Then by the power invested in me by a monk in the 13th century, and the internet to be on the side," Kol reassured.

"I pronounce you husband and wife. Nik..." Kol trailed off as Mia grabbed Klaus by his tie and kissed him. Kol looked away awkwardly as Bella and Hope suppressed their giggles by covering their mouths.

"Oh wow they're still going..." Carter mumbled clearing his throat.

Mia pulled away sheepishly, "Sorry I've been waiting for a thousand years to do that." She said to the guests making them laugh.

Klaus wrapped his arms around her waist and carried her as she leaned down to kiss him. Of course he was careful with the dress because Mia would divorce him then and there if something happened to it.

The twins and Hope waved their hands towards a tree before whispering a small spell to make the flowers fall slowly above their head.

Klaus let go of Mia as Rebekah ran over to her and wrapped her arms around her. "We're officially sisters!" She said happily.

Mia nodded before raising Ake he row, "Were we ever not?" She asked making Rebekah chuckle.

Klaus rolled his eyes, "I won't let you hog my wife Rebekah." He said slowly realizing that he was her husband. It was surreal and something he didn't believe would happen because of his stupidity that has led to their separations multiple times.

"Wife." Mia said quietly resting it out. "Im your wife!" She said happy wrapping her arms around his neck.

The kids ran over to them, "Mom! Dad!" Bella said holding their flowers she ran over to them with a grin, "I'm going to need dad for one second." Bella said before grabbing Klaus's hand and dragging him away.

mia frowned, "What about me?"

"Take this time to find your second gift ig you haven't found it." Rebelah said before going over to the party planner to talk to her about the lack of waiters. Everyone had stopped by to say congradulations towards Mia.

"The wedding was beautoful." ZElena said with a genuine smile as Damon held her hand.

"Thank you." Mia said before looking at Damon, "How did you guys know, I completly forgot to tell you guys about it because it was so last minute."

"Your husband invited us." Dmaon said as he reached behind his his back and grabbed a box. "We are your gift to you. I am aware barbie orginial has a gift table but this is a gift that requires to be put into a safe." Damon said making Mia chuckle.

"i would expect nothing less from the great Damon Salvatore."

"Only for Mia Mikaelson." Damon said before winking. he opened the box infront of her and Mia gasped wuietly as he fingers ran slowly around the necklace. "It was worn by a queen, don't ask me who because I hate remebering things that aren't important." dmaon said maing her laugh.

"Thank you it's beautoful." Mia wjispered watching as the sun made it glimmer and shine in ehr hands. She closed the box and handed it to one of the ocomeplled waiters. "Put this in the cra."Mia said making her nod before walking away.

"Stefan walked up to her once Damon and Elena went out to grab a drink, "Hey." He said smiling softly. "Congrats." He said making Mia chuckle.

"Thank you. How have you and Caroline been?" Mia asked making him shrug. "We are currently having a few problems but it's all going to be okay. If you and Klaus Can have a happy ending then I'm sure I can to." Stefan said making her smile.

"You will." She reassured before excusing herself. She grabbed the ends of her dress and picked it up as she made her way to find her second gift.

Mia stopped walking and realized she had no idea where it was. So she turned around and headed over to Klaus who gave her a smirk.

"I didn't give you a clue."

"I see that," Mia said chuckling as she wrapped her arms around him. She closed her eyes and listened to his heart beat, "I love you." She whispered making him smile.

"I love you more, my little flower." He replied before grabbing her hand and taking her back to the reception. Klaus reached over to grab a cha,pagne glass and a utencil. He tapped it lightly catching everyone's attention before the chatteiring slowly died.

He cleared his throat, "My only goal in life is to make Mia, she is everything to me. This morning I left her a letter telling her to follow clues for three gifts that I have left for her." Klaus started as  Carter walked to his side.

"This took a lot of convincing, but mom, please take a seat." Carter said as a waiter brought a chair to the center. Mia narrowed her eyes, "If this is another prank Crater I'll cancel your phone plan."

Carter chuckled, "You're going to love this."

Klaus motiioned for the girls to come, all the guests were sitting at the edge of thier seats each of them guessing what it was. "I bet it's a prince." Damon joked making Klaus glare at him without actually making eye contact. "I ca n hear you." Klaus mumbled knwoing that Damon would hear with his supernatural hearing.

Elena rolled her eyes and nudged him, "Don't forget they can take us out in a second without staining their thousand dollar clothes." She whispered, partially joking with him but also slightly scared for her life.

Bella and Hope stood infront of Mia with grins plastered on their faces. "what is it?" Mia asked her heart beating fast.

"A..." Hope started to help Bella move it forward.

"Puppy!" Bella blurted out before holding the golden furred puppy infront of Mia. Mia's mouth dropped opened as her eyes watered, she couldn't believe that this was happening.

Klaus hates animals.

"Oh!" The small creature whimpered in their arms as it tried to go over to Mia. The small puppy licked its mouth in excitement as Mia grabbed him.

"Hey!" Mia cooed, forgetting that she was sitting in the middle of her wedding reception. Klaus and Carter gave eachother a look, "Guess you've been replaced father." Carter joked making Klaus playfully glare.

"Please I could eat it if I wanted to."

Bella gaged, "Please don't." She begged before going back to playing with the dog with Mia. Hope giggled as the dog tried to lock her face making all the guests stare in amazement at what they were witnessing.

The woman who wanted to kill them years ago was swept off her feet by a dog. It was psychotic, Elena thought as she held onto Damon.

The wedding continued as planned, Mia and Klaus had their first dance together and cut a large cake Rebekah had planned out.

Bella and Carter were strategically talking to the Saltzman Twins while Hope spoke to Kol and Davina.

Klaus and Mia were watching from afar as the guests had the time of their lives not worried about anything but who was driving home the next day.

The married couple sat on a bench looking up at the stars. "We made it." Klaus whispered before turning to look at her.

"We did." Mia said quietly as she did the same. "Which is why I have your last gift of the night." He said reaching into his coat.

"Nik, you don't have to-"

"I want to. You deserve it. You single handily raised our kids after I went on a bender, you have been running a school in our name filled with extraordinary kids, you've kept the peace in our family hundreds of time, and most importantly, you've stuck by me through it all." He said as he opened a small box infront of her.

"A key?" Mia asked confused as she picked it up.

"A house, a very large house, in Europe." Klaus said waiting for her reaction. 

Mia's hand touched the key and picked it up carefully, "You want to move?"

Klaus nodded slowly, "The kids are old enough to make their own decisions. You can start the European branch with my help just like you've always wanted." He said, knowing exactly what she wanted to do.

Mia smiled, "I love it." She whispered, "Lets do it." She said standing up as she held out her hand.

Klaus grinned, "I love you." He whispered wrapping his hands around her waist as she giggled.

"I love you more."

"Always and Forever."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

634K 14.1K 99
𝘈 𝘚𝘢𝘭𝘷𝘢𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘢 𝘔𝘪𝘬𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘴𝘰𝘯. 𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘨𝘰 𝘸𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘨? 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘴𝘸𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘳𝘪𝘤𝘬𝘺, 𝘦𝘴𝘱�...
357K 10.2K 112
𝐒𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐚 𝐌𝐚𝐞 𝐆𝐢𝐥𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐎𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐬 𝐬𝐨 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐯�...
50.3K 1.5K 33
𝒐𝒐𝒐 ┊𝐆𝐎𝐋𝐃 𝐑𝐔𝐒𝐇. ❪ klaroline! ❫ ❛ 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗂𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗆𝗈𝗌𝗍 𝗉𝗋𝖾𝗉𝗈𝗌𝗍𝖾𝗋𝗈𝗎𝗌 𝗉𝗅𝖺𝗇 𝗂 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝖾𝗏𝖾...
28.2K 1K 21
𝒐𝒐𝒐 ┊𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐎𝐖. ❪ klaroline! ❫ ❛ 𝗁𝖾'𝗌 𝗉𝗋𝗈𝖻𝖺𝖻𝗅𝗒 𝗌𝖼𝖺𝗋𝖾𝖽 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗍𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝗂𝗍 𝗐𝖺𝗌 𝖺 𝗆𝗂𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗄...