[DISCONTINUED] The Art of Des...

By shro_om

[L/N] [F/N], the successor of the destructive pillar, follows in her fathers footsteps to become a Hashira ju... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 3.5
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Christmas Special! - Tanjiro x Reader!
Christmas Special! - Zenitsu x Reader!
Christmas Special! - Inosuke x Reader!
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36 : Mini-Chapter (Zenitsu)
Chapter 37 : Mini-Chapter (Inosuke)
Chapter 38 : Mini-Chapter (Zenitsu)
Chapter 39 : Mini-Chapter (Inosuke)
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
A/N
A/N - I'm Back!
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58

Chapter 44

3.1K 144 82
By shro_om

Previously!

"(Y/N)chan..." Zenitsu and Tanjiro tried to begin, but you immediately silenced them. "Don't." Was the only thing that you could say. The frustration that you held had now turned into a gross mixture of regret and pain, resulting in beads of tears threatening to fall down your cheeks. Sucking it up and remembering that this was no matter to cry about just yet, you spoke to the three of them. "I'll walk you three home! And I apologize for my family's disrespect!" Bowing as you ended with your hands tight to your waist, the three males could only look at you with a feeling of sadness; all varying for each male.

Leaving the table and never cleaning a single thing, the four of you walked back to the Wisteria Home.

The walk was quiet:

Depressingly quiet.

On to Chapter 44!

Upon arrival at the Wisteria Home, you and the three males were welcomed back in warmly by Hisa. Of course you spilled the information to Hisa when you both where alone. And your family-friend comforted you through your frustrated and disappointed tears; it was far too difficult at this time to remember that your family cared about you. Especially after the cursed fiasco from earlier. 

But once your tears were dried and you had a calm, yet awkward, tea session with Tanjiro and Zenitsu as Inosuke wolfed down fried tempura, you proceeded to walk back home. It was evident that you were resilient to go back.

With an hour walk purposely turned into two hours, you finally made it back home and now found the rest of your family waiting for you to come back. With only one foot inside the home and eyes locking on all of your family members, the silence consumed the air. With only a lusterless moon in the sky and only secluded clouds now drifting by, only the uncomfortable orange that escaped through the entrance of your home brightened your body and cold eyes. 

Aiko began, "I'm sorry, (Y/N)chan..." You remained silent. 

"I would also like to apologize, (Y/N). I believed that your friends were just more than just "friends". I apologize for my mistake..."  The formal apology from your eldest sibling, Akara, softened your glare slightly. 

"I'm sorry too, darling. I'm sorry that I had put you under so much pressure like that." Your mother chimed in. You were surprised by her words since she wasn't one to apologize. But it did indeed make your heart warm from such a sincere response from her. 

With three apologies up in the air, patiently waiting to be accepted, you now only looked at one sibling who was giving you the same stare back. Aika, your most ferocious and intimidating sibling, crossed her arms and raised her chin dominantly. "What? You're expecting an apology from me now, brat?" She spat. Your once cold stare now returned, resulting in your sibling to scoff with disgust. "Oh, so now you're mad, again." Making fun of you. "You know, I don't get why I have to apologize." Her fiery-red kimono un-creased itself as she now stood. 

Three stares of worry and scolding now landed on her. 

"You brought three boys to our home. You-" She now began to walk to where you were with a taunting stride as she kept a finger pointing at you, "-introduced us to them with open arms! You did nothing else but say, "they're just friends!" with a stupid fucking blush on your face!" Your daunting sibling now stood in front of you with her screaming red kimono. "So excuse-fucking-me for finally thinking that I got my kid sister to finally come to her senses and get married instead of risking her life day in and day out! Four fucking years have we- no." Her tone dropped, making the hairs on your neck stand. "Four fucking years have I tried to get you to drop that stupid dream of yours! We already had two fucking disappear suddenly, and I swear on fathers grave, we don't need a third one!" Aika now only panted as she now stood in front of you. 

Your lip quivered violently as your body shook with a mixture of pain, sorrow, and resentment. With angered tears now falling from her own eyes, "You don't fucking get how much pain there is in our family, don't you!? You don't fucking get how much on a day to day basis we're goddamn harassed just because mother's the only one raising us, don't you!? And let me guess, you don't even know the sleepless nights that mother has whenever you're fucking gone, don't you!? " With no resistance in her movements, she grabbed your haori and hurled your body inside as she slid the door closed with hellish force. 

With blazing, glassy eyes staring back into your own confused ones, she continued. "Why can't you see that we just don't want you getting killed?! Why can't you see that we just want to protect you! Why... Why is nothing that we say to you meaningful!" Veins popped from her skin.  "Do you really want to just suddenly disappear on your family with no story left behind?! Is that fucking it?! Do you really want to just feed yourself to some putrid demon just like father did!?" You were speechless. Realizing what she said and stopping herself, Aika found herself breathless and collapsed onto the floor like a falling blanket. Aiko and Akara ran to her side to keep her up. 

With your eyes now widening with surprise as bright tears now fell from your sisters eyes, your body yearned to reach out. But your mother held you back, hugging you tightly to her chest as her eyes stayed shut; she knew that there was nothing that you could do to comfort your sister. Your once enraged heart was now soaked with the emotions of guilt and ached loudly as you heard the whimpers and cries from your ferocious sibling. From once being ferocious and secluded, Aika now finally revealed her emotions, making her broken and vulnerable in front of you. You watched as she cried deeply and gripped your siblings hands over the disappearance of your father and another individual. Aika's orange-reflecting tears pooled onto the ground as she now finally mourned: Years of locked away emotions now came flooding out like a devouring tsunami. 

Tears of glass now began to fall from your own eyes; they felt like they were slicing your skin, making you eat yourself from the inside with guilt. 

"I'm so scared..." You heard her whisper, making your breathe hitch.

"I don't want someone else to die..." Your muscles now froze.

"I just wanted to protect you..." An overwhelming

 pool of regret now filled you.

"But you just never listened to me..." Her grip tightened on your siblings hands.

"Why did you never listen to me, (Y/N)." Her head shaking from side-to-side.

"Fuck-" Aika's voice heightened with grief, "Why couldn't you just listen to me!?"

A/N

Hiya! I wanted a very emotional scene with Aika since I may or may not like her the most out of the rest of your family lmao.

Also, I want to try experimenting with mood, so here's the product from that attempt!     ^^^

I will try and write another chapter before going to bed since a part that I'm pumped for is so close! Hopefully it will be the next chapter!

That's all from me though! Remember to voice any opinions that you may have and have a wonderful whateverthetimeisforyourightnow!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

203K 4.9K 45
You are the Thunder Pillar and you have embarked on a journey to kill the progenitor of demons, Muzan Kibutsuji, to finish an endless cycle of war be...
12.3K 318 13
ℕ𝕠𝕥 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕕𝕖𝕞𝕠𝕟𝕤 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕒𝕞𝕖... After Nezuko's family passed away from being attacked by Kibutsuji, she decides to train under Sa...
840K 33.4K 59
🎈「 You led an ordinary life as a typical girl, deeply engrossed in the world of anime and manga, with a profound love for martial arts. Sadly, your...
104K 3.6K 17
in which, a transgender boy dies in a car accident and gets isekai'd into his favorite anime and manga. started: 9/5/21 ended: 7/6/21 hello! this is...