Mia - k. mikaelson |completed...

By ninithewriter

'you do make me hard, but she makes me weak' edited, sorta. Ranked #1 in alwaysandforever More

Trailer
Epigraph
I N T R O D U C T I O N
O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
S E V E N
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N
E L E V E N
T W E L V E
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E N
F I F T E E N
S I X T E E N
S E V E N T E E N
E I G H T E E N
N I N E T E E N
T W E N T Y
T W E N T Y - O N E
T W E N T Y • T W O
T W E N T Y • T H R E E
Epigraph (II)
___
___
T W E N T Y - F O U R
T W E N T Y - F I V E
T W E N T Y - S I X
T W E N T Y - S E V E N
T W E N T Y - E I G H T
T W E N T Y - N I N E
T H I R T Y
T H I R T Y - O N E
T H I R T Y - T W O
T H I R T Y T H R E E
T H I R T Y - F O U R
T H I R T Y - F I V E
T H I R T Y - S I X
T H I R T Y - S E V E N
T H I R T Y - E I G H T
T H I R T Y - N I N E
F O R T Y
F O R T Y - O N E
F O R T Y - T W O
F O R T Y - T H R E E
F O R T Y - F O U R
F O R T Y - F I V E
F O R T Y - S I X
FO R T Y - S E V E N
F O R T Y - E I G H T
F O R T Y - N I N E
F I F T Y
F I F T Y - O N E
F I F T Y - T W O
F I F T Y - T H R E E
F I F T Y - F O U R
F I F T Y - F I V E
F I F T Y - S I X
F I F T Y - S E V E N
F I F T Y - E I G H T
F I F T Y - N I N E
S I X T Y
S I X T Y - O N E
S I X T Y - T W O
S I X T Y - T H R E E
S I X T Y - F O U R
S I X T Y - F I V E
N E W C O V E R
S I X T Y - S I X
S I X T Y - S E V E N
S I X T Y - E I G H T
S I X T Y - N I N E
Mikaelson Twins
S E V E N T Y - O N E
S E V E N T Y - T W O
S E V E N T Y - T H R E E
S E V E N T Y - F O U R
S E V E N T Y - F I V E
S E V E N T Y - S I X
S E V E N T Y - S E V E N
S E V E N T Y - N I N E
E I G H T Y
Family Album
E I G H T Y - O N E
__
E I G H T Y - T W O
F I N A L E
B o n u s S c e n e
this is not the end...
NEW BOOKS
LEGACIES : DARK

S E V E N T Y - E I G H T

1.9K 29 0
By ninithewriter

Newborn

The twins and Hope locked themselves in the library after the funeral. While Klaus and Mia had found themselves in the car as Mia lit a cigar. The Salvatore brothers were going out to see the city they loved so much and had promised to come by later to say goodbye.

"Seriously?" Klaus mumbled opening the window.

Mia ignored him and inhaled before exhaling slowly. Her leg bounced up in down annoying Klaus slightly, "What's on your mind?" He asked watching Mia clench her jaw slightly.

"You're leaving again." She whispered wiping away her tears before taking another hit.

Klaus stayed silent and looked down, they knew at some point he would have to stay away from them to keep them safe again.

"How am I going to tell Bella, Carter and Hope that you're leaving again?" She asked her voice breaking slightly. "Hayley just-" Mia stopped herself from saying it and bit her lip.

"Hayley just died, Hope is a mess and so are the twins. I'm a mess. Carter is developing a temper similar to yours which by the way, is terrifying. Hope can't control her powers and Bella..." Mia sighed as she shook her head.

"Bella is hiding every single emotion," she said slowly, "and one day she's going to blow up." She whispered as she looked at Klaus.

Klaus clenched his fists, he was angry.

He was furious that had had missed their first years. He was angry that Carter was closer to the Salvatores then him. He was furious that Hope had lost her mother. He was furious that Bella was going through something internally and he couldn't be there.

He was furious his children had inherited their dark side.

Mia had finished her cigarette and put it out on her skin makign Klaus cringe and stare at her, "Stop that." He said sternly making Mia roll her eyes .

"Relax Nik." She replied before opening her door and getting out.

The day was going by slowly, Mia had found herself sitting alone in her room with a bottle of wine and family albums. The picture they had taken in Arkansas was clutched tightly in her hand as she remebered everything that had happened.

Mia smirked and closed her eyes as she held it close to her heart. It was in that moment she had felt truly lonely.

Klaus was leaving again. Elijah had erased
all memory of them. Kol was living a good with Davina and didn't want anything to do with them.

Mia needed her best friends.

She reached over to her phone and dialed Rebekah's number, waiting patiently for her to pick up. After the ringing stopped Mia's heart sped up.

"Bex?"

Rebekah sighed into the speaker, "Mia." She said relived that she had finally called.

Mia brought her legs up to her chest, "I can't..." Mia choked out biting her lip to the point where she tasted a little bit of her blood.

Rebekah's heart broke at the sound, "Talk to me Mia." She said quietly worried that her best friends would do something.

"I can't do this!" She cried, finally letting it all out. "I miss you Rebekah. I miss Kol, and Elijah. I miss Nik and I miss Hayley." She said trying to blink away her tears.

"I want us to be a family again." She whispered, "I want my kids to meet you guys and do whatever normal families do! I want to go back to Mystic Falls and run the school knowing that After a long day, I'll be able to go home and see the love of my life. I want my best friend to tease me and taunt me about the smallest things." Mia rambled on and on of the things she wanted but knew she couldn't have.

She spoke freely and without any fear of being judged by Rebekah because it was exactly what she wanted.

The two spoke without filter and cried for hours together, not knowing that the kids were listening and plotting something that would put them all at risk.

A couple of hours went by before Klaus was at the door with his stuff, ready to leave. Mia looked at Klaus with sad eyes, "I'll miss you." She whispered making Klaus' heart break.

"You and I are unbreakable, my love." He whispered brushing the hair out of her face gently. "You know that I'll always be with you." He said as he placed a kiss on her lips.

Mia nodded and bit her lip as the twins came running down the stairs with tears in their eyes, "No." Bella's voice cracked. "You can't leave you just got here! It's almost Christmas and, and-" Bella shook her head as her vision was blurred with tears.

Carter stayed silent, anger radiating through him. Klaus saw this and opened his mouth to say something but stopped.

"Mom tell him to stay. He'll listen to you! Like in your journals when you guys went to that one party in the- mom please!" Bella begged turning to Mia who looked away.

Bella's face hardened, "You're not going to help? You're going to let him leave us again?!" She asked furious.

"Bella you have to understand that he is carrying something dangerous in him that could put Hope, and you guys in danger!" Mia tried to explain while Carter scoffed.

"Just stop Bella. We knew he was going to have to leave at some point." He mumbled angry and turned around. Carter began to walk away but Klaus being himself went after him and reached for his shoulder.

As he made contact with him Carter turned around and unintentionally blasted him with an invisible force sending him straight into a wall.

Mia pushed Bella behind her as this happened and whispered a spell shielding them from the blast and other elements that could have hurt Bella.

Carter's breathing slowed down once he had looked around and saw the mess he created. Bella peaked around Mia and saw her father covered in cuts and bruises that were no doubt going to heal.

The courtyard floor was covered in glass and dirt from the broken plant bases that once adorned the place.

"Carter..." Mia said slowly approaching him with caution.
In the mist Of chaos, Mia's phone began to ring. Bella reached down to get it and saw it was from an unknown number.

Bella answered it, "Mikaelson Horror House." She said sarcastically as she looked around at the mess her twin had made.

Mia saw Bella's eyes widen as she handed her the phone, "It's uncle Elijah." She whispered making Klaus speed over to them and snatch the phone away.

"What do you want?" He asked angry that he would dare call.

While Klaus spoke to Elijah Mia went over to Carter who had a look of regret on his face. "Hey Love." Mia whispered lifting his chin up with her finger.

Carter looked down, "I didn't mean to." he whispered, scared of what he was capable of.

Mia nodded before wrapping her arms around him, "I know, I know." She repeated before placing a small kiss on his forehead.

"I know it's been great having him here but in order to protect us he has to go. The Hollow had been in New Orleans for far to long and it's placing us in danger." Mia explained as she brushed his dark blonde hair out of his face.

Carter said nothing and pulled away from his mother and began walking upstairs.

Bella saw this and looked over at Klaus once more with a look of hate and went after her brother.

Klaus sighed deeply and threw the phone at the wall. Mia was used to this and for that reason didn't flinch.

"What did he want?" Mia asked, picking up a few shards of glass with her hands before tossing them in the rubbish bin.

"He wants the cure for my bite." Klaus said sitting down on the ground with his face in his hands as he thought about it.

Mia scoffed, "Hell no! He doesn't deserve it and neither does that wench he calls girlfriend!" Mia said angry that he was thinking about it.

"In exchange, he's offering himself back to us." Klaus mumbled making Mia's pacing stop.

"What?"

"He said Marcel and Vincent could bring back his memories in exchange for the cure."

Mia looked down at Klaus, her face softening, "Nik?"

"My brother is dead to me!" He said standing up angry.

"He's dead." He said now more quietly as Mia shook her head. "He is not dead and you know that! Take the deal and bring him back-"

"Why so you could slum it with him?" Klaus asked not thinking of the words coming out of his mouth. Mia's eyes widened as she instinctively raised her hand and slapped him across the face.

She glared at him with hateful eyes, "You're temper will be the death of you." Mia snarled before saying, "Leave." in a low tone before storming out of there.

Mia was helping the kids in making some dinner, Mia not leaving their side ever. They heard a noise downstairs and looked at eachother skeptically.

Mia motioned for them to hide before peaking downstairs through the crack in the door. There she saw a group of men dressed in black with guns making Mia worry.

She jumped down from the balcony and landed right infront of them, "Is there anything I can do for you?" Mia asked starling them.

The leader of the group raised a gun, "We want Antionette and Elijah." He said before firing the gun. Mia dodged it and sped towards him before snapping his neck.

Hope who had, had enough of hearing Elijah's name stormed out of the room she was hidden in and whispered a spell that would set them all on fire.

Mia gasped and backed away as her ears heard the screams of them before it stopped.

She looked up at Hope and immediately went towards her. Hope opened her arms and wrapped them around Mia as she cried in her chest.

"It's okay let it all." She whispered as she looked downstairs at the pile of ashes.

Carter and Bella walked out shortly and saw Hope crying in their mothers arms. "I'll get someone to clean that up." Carter said giving Bella a small glance as if telling her something before leaving.

Meanwhile Klaus had found himself in the Bayou, carving the name of Hayley Marshall under Jackson's. He cried silently as he remembered the pain she was in because he couldn't save her.

"I'm sorry little wolf." He whispered as his fingers ran gently across the letters. He grabbed his jacket and left the bayou without looking back.

Once he was at the car, he opened it and sat in it. A picture of him and Mia was sitting on top of a small shelf as a reminder he was doing it for her, for them.

He loved her more than she'll ever know, and would do anything to keep them safe from him.

He turned on the car and began to drive out of there. Once he was on the main road he felt his phone start to ring and he picked it up, "Bella?" He had recognized the number and didn't hesitate in picking up.

Bella looked at Carter who nodded, "Do it." He whispered making Bella bite her lip.

"Bella?" Klaus repeated mot sure if he should be worried.

"somnum." She whispered into the speaker of the phone and instantly Klaus closed his eyes and dropped the phone.

The car swerved into one of the trees making Bella's eyes widen as she looked over at her either, "I think he was driving!" Bella said worried.

Carter sighed, "he's an immortal hybrid I'm sure he's fine!" He said nonchalantly before crossing his arms. "Phase one, done." He said before standing up from his seat.

"Time to get mom." He mumbled before exiting the room.

He met with Hope in the hallway, "I got Elijah." She whispered making Carter nod. "We're going to get them back. All of them." He reassured.

"No matter what, you, Bella and mom will get what you've always wanted." He said before hugging her.

Hope laughed softly, "I'm older than you, y'know."

"Lie. I'm older by 2 months." He said making her smile. "Let's go." She whispered before leading him towards Mia.

Mia and Klaus woke up next to eachother on the floor. They both gasped loudly before sitting up and looking around. "Mia?" Klaus helped her up.

She ignored him and looked around, "what the hell happened?" She whispered as she looked around the compound and saw a few candles lit. It was dark and gloomy, the complete opposite of what it was in the morning making her worry.

The two went towards the exit and were immediately pushed back by the barrier. Klaus grabbed Mia before their bodies touched the groun making sure she fel on him to break her fall.

"It's no use." A voice said, a voice they recognized to be Elijah's. He revealed himself from the place he was in and started both Mia and Klaus.

"You stay away from us." Klaus said shielding Mia.

Elijah kept a straight face, "Oh believe me I'm not here cause I enjoy the pleasure of your company."

Thunder and lighting boomed throughout the city making Mia close her eyes trying to feel what was keeping them here. "There's no way put." Elijah said making Mia roll her eyes.

"Hate to break it to you but you're  practically a newborn." Mia said as she turned away from him and continued to look around.

"Okay he's right he there is not way out."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.1K 699 60
Slow updates Rebekah × oc
ꜱɴᴏᴡ By qx

Fanfiction

24.1K 1K 9
ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ᴋᴀᴍᴀʀɪ ᴀʀɪᴇɴ ꜱɴᴏᴡ ʜᴀᴅ ᴍᴏᴠᴇᴅ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴏᴡɴ ᴏꜰ ᴍʏꜱᴛɪᴄ ꜰᴀʟʟꜱ ᴏʀ ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ ᴡᴀꜱ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ꜱᴛʀᴜᴄᴋ ʙʏ ʜᴇʀ ᴘᴇʀꜱᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴛʜᴀɴ ʜᴇʀ ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛʏ !DIS...
162K 4.9K 27
𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘬 ...𝗂𝗇 𝗐𝗁𝗂𝖼𝗁 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗌𝗎𝗉𝖾𝗋𝗇𝖺𝗍𝗎𝗋𝖺𝗅 𝗋𝖾𝗌𝗂𝖽...
31.5K 153 48
Loads of klaus mikaelson and Elijah mikaelson imagines!