Vettel One Shots

By Vettel_Babe

Sebastian Vettel One shots, unused/abandoned chapters of Just Him ❤️, Love Always Wins & mini series from the... More

POSSIBLY COMING SOON!
It should've been me.
The Ex.
Just Him. Meet the parents. Unused chapter.
Envy.
Lust.
Greed.
Just Him. Pt 83A
Just Him. Norway. Unused version.
K.V
K.V. [II]
K.V. [III]
Just Him. A date in Azerbaijan. Pt 2.
Just Him. Monaco Baby. 10 weeks.
Heartbroken 1
Heartbroken 2
Heartbroken 3
Heartbroken 4
Heartbroken 5
Heartbroken 6
I know you're mad at me but...
Your eyes are beautiful....
The girl (1)
The hunt (2)
The Find (3)
Just Him 97. Abandoned Chapter
Just Him. Chapter 118. Unused version.
L.A.W Unused 16
L.A.W. 21 Unused version.
Danny Ric - I...uhm...can I hold your hand?
Between ice cream and...
P3
LAW Update. The new woman
LAW update. The scan
LAW Update. The shock
LAW Update. Launch day
LAW Update. Déjà vu?
LAW Update. Bahrain breakdown
LAW update. Bahrain breakdown 2
LAW Update. Bahrain breakdown 3
Coming soon....
LAW Update. An early arrival?
LAW Update. Ectsasy & agony
LAW Update. Ectsasy & agony 2
LAW Update. Ectsasy & Agony 3
LAW Update. Ectsasy & Agony 4
LAW Update. Rekindling
LAW Update. I love you loads
Not an update but.....
In the still of the night
LAW Update. A birthday homecoming
Impatience
LAW Update. Christmas shopping
LAW update. Kitchen encounter
LAW Update. It's hard to share
Not an update! I must be....
LAW Update. It's happened.....
LAW Update. Risky business
LAW Update. Monaco '22. Part 1
LAW Update. Monaco '22. Part 2
LAW Update. Canada - Pt 3 (2022 version)
Grace
LAW Update. "Dressing up."

Could he make you feel as good as I do?

2.2K 23 3
By Vettel_Babe

"Um....can I help you? Why are you staring at me?"

"Could he make you feel as good as I do?"

Seb was bored. With a bottle of beer in his hand he walked through the club, heading towards his trainer who was already chatting up some random girl. While Antti seemed to love the single life, Seb was not a fan. He'd only been single for a couple of months and already he was missing the company, stability, friendship and love that being in a relationship gave him. He stopped, did he really want to go over there and play the third wheel while Antti continued to chat up this girl? No. What he really wanted was to go back to his hotel room, alone. He turned around and looked for the quickest route to the exit, his eyes scanned over the dance floor and the throng of happy, sweaty bodies that were dancing without a care in the world. That's when he saw her. He couldn't help but stare. Nearly as tall as he was himself, with long legs, shown off by the short dress and heels she was wearing and long blonde hair that finished almost level with her behind, what looked like perfect breasts in that tight dress and a stunningly pretty face, this woman looked beautiful and in a way, exotic. And she was with someone. And as she kissed the man, Seb realised that this woman certainly wasn't single. The couple turned slightly and she broke away from her lover's lips, she slipped her arms around him, joining her hands at the back of his neck. It was then when Seb found her looking right back at him, over the man's shoulder. He held her gaze, even though he knew he should look away. She was taken, he shouldn't be looking at her in the way he was, but he couldn't not look at this beautiful creature. He wasn't in to one night stands and he never had been but for her, he'd gladly change his mind. He wondered if he could tempt her to stray. He'd be leaving tomorrow on a flight back to Italy and she could go back to her boyfriend and no one would ever know, except the two of them. The more he thought about it, the more tempted he was. If only he could get her alone, he'd take her back to his hotel suite and spend all night making her forget this other man even existed. He wondered what it would feel like to be deep inside her, how her breasts would feel beneath his hands, how her lips would feel against his own and what she'd sound like as she screamed his name. He blinked, the man had gone and she was walking towards him, looking rather puzzled. Seb tried to act casual, but then how could he when he'd been caught openly ogling this gorgeous woman?
"Uhm....can I help you?" She asked, frowning. "Why are you staring at me?"

"I.....uhm...." Would it be too much to say how beautiful he thought she was? He noticed a look of recognition appear on her face.

"You're Sebastian Vettel aren't you?" She leant in close to him so that they could hear each other over the music and he noted her rather posh sounding English accent. Fuck she'd sound hot screaming my name and talking dirty with that accent.

"Erm...yeah." He was going to come out with some witty remark but she'd scrambled his brain cells just by being close to him. He was virtually tongue tied.

"I'm Victoria." She held out her hand to him. Posh bird, posh name, I'd absolutely destroy her if I had the chance.

"I'm Sebastian." He said before any of his other thoughts slipped out

"Yeah, I know." She giggled.

"You're beautiful." He said before his brain got into gear. "That's why I was staring."

"Oh." She was taken aback, not used to compliments. "Thank you."

He took another sip of his beer, he was going to go for it. "I don't usually do this sort of thing.....in fact I've never done this before....would you like to come back to my hotel suite for a drink?"

"Oh Seb....May I call you Seb?"

"Sure."

"I'm really flattered that you asked me but I'm with someone."

"Oh, ok." He took another sip of his beer to wash down the disappointment. Now what was he going to say? "I'm in the Hilton round the corner, room 505 if you change your mind." He saw her smile, the irony of his room number wasn't lost on him either.

"Ok, thanks, I'll bear that in mind." She said, looking to see her boyfriend approaching them.

"I'll leave you to it." He nodded his head, knowing that "I'll bear that in mind" was probably code for 'you haven't got a chance in hell'. As he walked away he spotted Antti, now with his tongue down the throat of the girl he'd been chatting up. It was time to get out of here.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Getting back into his hotel suite, Seb kicked his trainers off and left them in the middle of the room. He flopped down on to the sofa and groaned as he thought of what had just taken place back at the club, he was seriously going to have to brush up on his chat up lines now that he was single and also learn to look at women who were single and not already taken.
"Shit." He muttered as he got up. "What the fuck was I thinking!" Wearily he trudged into the bedroom and stripped off, dropping his clothes onto the floor and leaving them there. He looked at the empty bed...... What I wouldn't give right now to see her laying there naked with her long hair messed up all over the pillows, waiting for me to fuck her all over again. "Fuck." He groaned, throwing the sheets to one side. It felt like ages ago since he'd last had sex and let himself fall back into the bed, blaming his thoughts and himself trying to talk a random woman into coming back to the hotel with him as just being part of his sexual frustration. He just needed physical intimacy, that's all it was down to. He closed his eyes, trying to calm down, wanting to fall asleep. Then he heard someone knocking on the door to his suite. "Fucking Antti, brought a woman back and lost his room key." He muttered as he got up and walked out of the bedroom and over to the door. He opened it, ready to tell Antti what an idiot he thought he was.

"Hi." Victoria smiled coyly. Seb stuck his head out of the door and checked up and down the corridor, where was the boyfriend? "I've come alone." She added, eyeing him hungrily. Was there a hint of suggestiveness in her voice?

"Uhm....." Seb faltered.

"I've got you out of bed, haven't I? I'm awfully sorry, I'll go." She'll turned to leave but he caught her arm.

"No, it's fine, really. I was only just going.
Please come in." He stepped aside holding the door open; holding his breath, really, really wanting her to step inside. When she did he couldn't stop the triumphant smile from spreading across his face.

"Wow, you weren't kidding when you said you had a suite." She turned around and let her eyes settle on him. It was then when he realised that he'd answered the door to her in just his boxers.

"I'll just go and slip something on." He said, feeling a little self conscious.

"Why?" She asked, stepping closer to him. "You know full well that we'll soon both be naked." She placed her palms on his chest and slid her hands up to his shoulders. "Don't deny that you were thinking about fucking me while you were staring at me earlier. I could see it in your eyes, they're more expressive than you realise." Seb said nothing back as she pressed her body to his, he was gone; lost to her whether she really wanted him or not but he was pretty sure now that she did. "Well come on Sebastian, give us what we both want." She purred as she felt his hands on her waist. He didn't need telling twice as his lips crashed on to hers, causing an explosion of frantic kisses. She quickly took control, pushing him back until he fell on the sofa and she moved gracefully but quickly to straddle his hips and start to grind herself against him, relishing his rapidly hardening cock as she lowered herself down to flick her tongue over his lips making groan and part them, encouraging her to taste him. She felt his hand on the zip at the side of her dress, he hadn't needed her to tell him where it was, he just seemed to know. It wasn't long before her dress was on the floor, along with her shoes and she continued to roll her hips, grinding herself on him, getting hotter and wetter as he dipped his tongue into her mouth and moaned lowly at the friction she was creating. "I want you to fuck me up against the wall." She stated huskily against his lips. He smiled into their kiss, she was forward, she knew what she wanted and he liked that a lot. Not wanting to disappoint her, he inched her knickers down as far as he could reach until she stood up and let them drop to the floor and Seb got up too, removing his boxers and watching her eyes widen as she took in his impressive, excited state. She stepped forward and reached for his length, letting her nails toy with his balls lightly enough for him to feel it and for it to drive him mad.

"Have you got protection?" He gasped the words out as she started to slowly pump her hand up and down.

"Haven't you?" She asked back. His eyes popped open, he hadn't. "I'm clean and I'm on the pill." She said looking into his eyes, wanting him to know that she wasn't lying. "Trust me?"

"Hmm...." He moaned and nodded his head, he just wanted to be inside her, he was aching with need. Letting go of him, she slipped her arms around him as she started to kiss him, peppering his jawline with little kisses and then taking her time around his neck while he hissed and groaned in pleasure and started to slide his hand in between her legs. He quickly found what he was seeking, making her shiver in response. Things were escalating quickly and while he wanted to take his time with her and spend a little while with his mouth around her nipples or his head between her legs, he knew that he had her here all night and he'd have plenty of time to do that later.

"Oh god!" She groaned loudly against his skin as she felt him slip two fingers inside her. "Please, I just need you to fuck me!" Hearing her accent coming through, he was suddenly just as impatient as she was and he withdrew his fingers roughly from her before lifting her with his hands at the back of her thighs. She gave a little jump to assist him and then locked her lips to his as he carried her towards the nearest wall. She let out a grunt and then a gasp as her back hit the cool wall with a thud and Seb didn't waste a second in driving himself into her with a force that even he didn't know he had. She immediately began to moan out his name and swear while vigorously encouraging him to go harder and deeper. Hearing her talk like that was even hotter than he'd imagined it to be and he gladly fulfilled her every swear word riddled request, drilling his hips into her time after time until he felt muscles aching that he never knew existed. Getting closer to her high, she tugged on his hair and bit down on his bottom lip, wanting him to feel the same delirious mix of pleasure and pain that she was. She'd quickly found out that Sebastian was a powerful lover, she'd not expected to get so close, so quickly.

"Could he make you feel as good as I do?" He was almost growling the words out as felt himself getting closer to his high. She was squeezing him, her mouth had fallen open and her eyes rolled into the back of her head, he was about to make her fall, hard.

"N..no." She stammered, letting her head fall back against the wall with a bump.

"I didn't hear you." He said. Removing one hand from beneath her, he pressed her harder against the wall and took hold of her chin to make her look into his eyes. She let out a squeal as she got closer. "Answer me." He grunted, thrusting sharply to emphasise his demand. She couldn't respond, instead she let go with a scream and came hard, falling apart around him. He slowed his pace but only enough to ride it out, he was soon back on it and she was soon absorbing every powerful thrust. "Does he make you scream like I do?" Seb grabbed hold of her chin once more. "Look at me." She was already too undone to answer him, instead she shook her head. "Good girl." He smirked and then hissed as she squeezed him.

Out of nowhere she seemed to regain her senses just enough to speak. "Give it up Seb, fill me with it." She made sure to look him in the eyes as she said it. It was too much and it sent him over the edge. He cried out as he stilled inside her and came hard with his forehead pressed to hers and her eyes burning into his.......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dawn was breaking and Seb rolled onto his back, panting heavily, his body soaked in sweat, every muscle in his body was starting to ache with fatigue, especially in his thighs and he looked at Victoria as she panted next to him, wondering if she was feeling the same. She turned her head to look at him, a satisfied grin spread across her face, her body shining with sweat in the light from the nightstand and her blonde hair, a knotted mess across the pillows. He'd never seen a sight so beautiful in his entire life. She was breathtaking. And with dawn breaking outside, visible through the open curtains, it hit him that he didn't want this night to end, he didn't want to her to leave. He didn't want her to go because it meant that he'd probably never see her again and the thought of that happening was surprisingly painful.
"Seb." She murmured his name as she moved onto her side, shuffling closer until her body was touching his, making him tingle all over. They shared a few slow, lazy kisses before she settled down with her head on his chest, hooking one of her legs over his in an effort to get closer and he looked up at the ceiling as he held her. He'd fallen for her. His first one night stand and he'd gone and fallen for her. What the hell was he going to do about it?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.2K 297 31
These are one shots about F1 drivers that I've written on Tumblr. In here you'll find smut, fluff and a little angst. My requests are usually always...
85.6K 2.4K 51
This is the continuation of my first book (Reviewing Priorities). Valeria and Seb are now dealing with the 2020 F1 season. Will a global pandemic, st...
63.5K 1.5K 73
Finally, after all these years, Mollie Rashford has the chance to show what she can do against the "big boys" in Formula 1. Now they are on track...
89.3K 2.3K 46
Sebastian Vettel has just come out of a long term relationship. All Daniel Ricciardo wants is his friend to be happy, and figures that what Seb nee...