[DISCONTINUED] The Art of Des...

By shro_om

[L/N] [F/N], the successor of the destructive pillar, follows in her fathers footsteps to become a Hashira ju... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 3.5
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Christmas Special! - Tanjiro x Reader!
Christmas Special! - Zenitsu x Reader!
Christmas Special! - Inosuke x Reader!
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36 : Mini-Chapter (Zenitsu)
Chapter 37 : Mini-Chapter (Inosuke)
Chapter 39 : Mini-Chapter (Inosuke)
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
A/N
A/N - I'm Back!
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58

Chapter 38 : Mini-Chapter (Zenitsu)

2.7K 123 20
By shro_om

Zenitsu

After a few days passed from when you and Inosuke had a beginning moment, both of you and the chaotic male promised to hang out the previous night in the morning. But, that may have slipped your mind when Zenitsu preoccupied you with his happy-go-lucky personality when he saw you. 

And never remembering that you and Inosuke were going to be hanging out on this sunny, calm and quiet day, you found yourself sipping warm and pleasant tea in the front of the Wisteria Home with Zenitsu instead. With conversation flowing easily from the both of you while a few giggles and laughs rang gently, both of you continued to chat like there was no tomorrow. 

And in all honesty, there might not be. 

With sudden, fierce, and thunderous footsteps coming from behind both you and your yellow companion, you both looked back with worry. And there he was; the ferocious and clearly pissed off Inosuke. "Oi! Mouse! What the hell happened with hanging out with me today?!" His body stopping while standing near the door. Your mouth formed an 'o' shape as you quickly placed down your tea on the wooden deck and stood up. "Ah, my bad Inosuke. We can hang out now if you want." Your easy-eyes never faltering in their emotion. And before Inosuke could triumphantly come and drag you to whatever suited his interests best, you felt a tug on your hand from a pouting Zenitsu. "(Y/N)chan~! We were both having such a great time until he came along!" The yellow male pointed to the blue-tipped boar-head while putting extra emphasis on 'he'. 

You raised an eyebrow at his words, never approving of such a tone; like a mother hearing her children speak with expletive words. Letting a chuckle fall out as you sighed, "We can hang out tomorrow Zenitsu-kun. Would that be okay?" "No!" The male immediately yelled with his eye's popping out of his head. You sweat-dropped at how weird the male now looked. And with your focus being on Zenitsu, Inosuke quickly began to lose his patience. "Oi! Mouse! Let's go!" The blue-tipped male yelled as he made his way over to you. Zenitsu, immediately picking up on the other boys fearsome steps, quickly shrilled before getting up himself and grabbing your hand before running off to somewhere else, completely enraging Inosuke. 

As you had your body be dragged by your yellow-companion, you couldn't help but yell at him, completely dropping your easy-going attitude. "What the hell are you doing Zenitsu!? You know this only going to anger Inosuke even more!" With the male only craning is neck while having fearful tears run down his face, "I don't care! I want you to be with me and not Inosuke!" A sudden red had appeared on your face at his words, "W-What?! What on earth do you mean by that?!" You yelled before suddenly having Zenitsu take a sharp turn, making you yelp out of surprise. 

With a wild Inosuke running after you two like prey, Zenitsu took sharp turns and squeezed through tight hallways while never breaking his grip on your hand. With one last sharp turn and nowhere else to go, he ran straight to one of the closets and jammed both of your bodies into it, too fearful of being caught by Inosuke rather than anything now. 

With heavy breathes panting in the small closet, you awkwardly stood in front of Zenitsu as he pressed his ear to the sliding door, waiting for an enraged yell. And once Inosuke's shrill came and passed, the boy's body relaxed and now focused his attention on you. 

Avoiding eye-contact with the male, you both stayed silent for a moment as your heart rate increased; not knowing what to do in such close proximity with your yellow companion. Zenitsu cleared his throat as his own face was becoming a cherry. The tension and awkwardness that surrounded the two of you was gnawing at your skins while leaking through the closet door. 

And with no words being exchanged and only daring thoughts now only being on your minds, Zenitsu shifted his body a little in order to straighten himself. But upon doing so, the rack that his body had bumped into began to fall onto him, causing him to panic and making more of a mess than needed. As the rack began to fall and cleaning supplies began to drop to the floor, you suddenly found yourself locked in between the honey-eyed males arms; his kimono beginning to slightly reveal his chest. 

Now you began to panic as the boys body was now mere inches away from your own body. With your mind becoming mush with what to do and your cheeks setting themselves on fire while your heart begged for you to do something, you covered your face with haste with your hands. Internally you screamed as you heard Zenitsu chuckle awkwardly in front of you. 

And with you being overwhelmed with conflicting emotions, the sounds that Zenitsu once heard from your last meeting began to ring once more. His once stiff body had become calmer as your heart rate, breathing, and your smaller frame was protected underneath him. He felt himself smile with a mixture of pride and a building of confidence in his chest. And with that confidence bubbling from within him, he slid his arms around you, closing the gap between the both of you; letting your hearts beat in sync.

Becoming more daring and confident in his actions, nervously, he spoke, "(Y/N)chan..." You peaked through your fingers and could only make out the faint make-out of Zenitsu's chest. And like instinct, you pushed him away from your own body, your actions becoming sluggish yet strangely on high-alert. Zenitsu's form barely budged and his face merely softened more, recognizing how you were merely acting out of the nervousness.

With a gap now between the both of you, you felt his hand travel up to your face; his fingers gently rubbing their way over the back of your kimono. The brief, yet undeniable sensation made your body shiver and develop goosebumps. Such a strange yet comforting sensation made your chest stir and your breathing quicken.

His hands now cupped your face, forcing you to expose your beloved face to him and to force you to look into his love struck eyes. Your (e/c) eyes widened at his own honey-mesmerizing orbs; colored and crafted delicately by nature's workers. His small smile widened slightly as he could feel his body shake lightly with nervousness; this was something that he desperately wanted to do ever since your last meeting with him.

Ever since the last time you both hung out, you had been occupying his mind day and night. Everything that he had said to you stayed true to him: your soft, sculpted features, your outpouring kindness towards him, and all of the little sounds of shyness and awkwardness and calmness all made his heart beat out of his chest. The male would always try his best to talk with you, but that always seemed to have been a problem since you were either scolding/helping Inosuke or hanging out with Tanjiro. But now having you right in front of him and without the worry of having anyone to disturb the both of you; he wanted to take what he wanted, right here and right now. 

With skin on fire and a mind running faster than you could ever catch up with, your body froze as Zenitsu began to come closer to your face. "I really did mean what I said last time, (Y/N)chan," with your breath hitching, you could feel Zenitsu's hot breathe inching closer to your own lips. His voice lowered and you could hear the shiver of excitement radiating in his voice, "Your stunning, always kind to me, god..." The male couldn't even make himself finish his sentence. Your body was shaking with anticipation, you could only yell in your mind at this point. One side of you kept screaming to just go in for the kiss, but the other side of you yelled to move, yelled that this wasn't right and far too soon.

And as you continued your internal battle, you felt your mind completely stop when you felt the bare brush from him. He stopped his movements, "(Y/N)," dropping the formality, "I," your eyes widened as your own now locked onto his love-filled eyes. 'T-There's no way he's going to say what I think he's going to say...' His hands shifted themselves gently; one hand was now slowly beginning to hold your chin while the other stayed on your shoulder. "(Y/N), I l-" 

Before the male could finish his sentence, the once dark closet was now suddenly filled with light, making you turn your head as you closed your eyes harshly from the sudden rays. You heard a gasp of an individual, "Z-Zenitsu! What do you think you're doing to (Y/N)chan!" Your eyes never opened as you kept your neck facing away from Zentisu. Zenitsu muttered out a small "Eh?" before suddenly having his body ripped away from your own. The angered shrill that sounded from the yellow male signaled that he was being dragged off, which finally allowed you to fall to the ground as you covered your face once more, a loud exhale of relief following suit. 

And as you now sat in the closet room, covering your blazing face, you never realized that Tanjiro wasn't the only one at the door, but also Inosuke. The boar-headed male poked you roughly, not realizing why you were being so worked up. "Oi, mouse. Get up." You never responded but merely became a tighter ball. The wild male never realized the reason for your flushed state and continued to poke you, never minding the thought of just poking you until you finally got up. And as he continued to poke your fried-mind and body, Zenitsu desperately tried to yell back to you as he had himself be dragged away by a clearly angered Tanjiro, 

"(Y/N)chan~! I lo-"

A recognizable whack rang in the house, 

"That's about enough out of you!" 

A/N

HellO! I may or may not have tweaked Zenitsu a little bit in this story and I apologize for it!

But I really wanted a scene that was so, so, S O, close to becoming smooch-smoochy and then be like SIKE. I hope I executed it well enough!

Additionally, this will be enough character-building-relationship-thingy for Zenitsu since I believe that he's now roughly at the same level of relationship as Tanjiro. 

I'll be working on Inosuke and build up more of a respect relationship with him in the next mini-chapter and then continue to make progressive scenes in the upcoming chapters with that wild boi. 

But that's all that I really have for now! Please feel free to inform me if I made Zenitsu act a little too out of place so that I can avoid this sort of behavior in the newest chapters! 

Have a wonderful whateverthetimeisforyourightnow!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

856K 29.2K 45
━ ❝ 𝐈𝐅 𝐈 𝐊𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐈𝐓 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐍, 𝐖𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃 𝐈 𝐃𝐎 𝐈𝐓 𝐀𝐆𝐀𝐈𝐍? 𝐖𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃 𝐈 𝐃𝐎 𝐈𝐓 𝐀𝐆𝐀𝐈𝐍? ❞ ( kny upper moons x fem!reader )...
68.7K 2.1K 27
Eto Tsukiko has the stars in her eyes and the eyesight to see into the soul. She had her spent her life preparing for a marriage only to have it and...
878K 35.3K 56
━ ❝ 𝐖𝐇𝐘 𝐂𝐀𝐍'𝐓 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐆𝐎 𝐀𝐖𝐀𝐘? 𝐄𝐗𝐂𝐄𝐏𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔, 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐂𝐀𝐍 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐘. ❞ ( tomioka giyuu x fem!reader ) kimetsu...
21K 324 7
[COMPLETED] 𝑂𝑛𝑒𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑡𝑠 𝑡𝑜 𝑓𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑚𝑦 𝑇𝑎𝑛𝑘𝑎𝑛𝑎 ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑡 ♥︎ 𝑚𝑜𝑑𝑒𝑟𝑛 𝐴𝑈 𝑖𝑛𝑐𝑙𝑢𝑑𝑒𝑑. I own no part of Kimetsu no Yaiba. A...