Ambiguous Relationship

By yojie23

He is handsome, arrogant and is of the elite class. Being straightforward and brave, she shamelessly pursued... More

Chapter 1: I'm sick
Chapter 2: Pursuing Meng Gu
Chapter 3: In the supermarket
Chapter 4: Blind date (1)
Chapter 5: Chance encounter
Chapter 6: Chen Ruo Yu
Chapter 7: In the hospital
Chapter 8: We are friends
Chapter 9: Misfortunes
Chapter 10: Treat me to a dinner
Chapter 11: Appointment
Chapter 12: Emotional problem
Chapter 13: Gathering
Chapter 14: Rotten peach blossom
Chapter 15: Calling home
Chapter 16: Blood Phobia
Chapter 17: More than a relative
Chapter 19: My own people
Chapter 20: Lend you a shoulder
Chapter 21: Gift
Chapter 22: Sweet dinner
Chapter 23: Looking for help
Chapter 24: Tang Mother
Chapter 25: Mental patient
Chapter 26: Missing him
Chapter 27: Asking for help
Chapter 28: Surprise (1)
Chapter 29: Surprise (2)
Chapter 30: Drunk
Chapter 31: MG's ex-girlfriend
Chapter 32: Heart to heart talk
Chapter 33: A tooth for a tooth
Chapter 34: The bite
Chapter 35: Qi Yao's visit
Chapter 36: He is cute
Chapter 37: Mom is sick
Chapter 38: Chen Mother
Chapter 39: Blind-date (2)
Chapter 40: Same district love
Chapter 41: Come home
Chapter 42: You are only a doctor
Chapter 43: Are you controlling me?
Chapter 44: I want to be your boyfriend
Chapter 45: Apologize
Chapter 46: You are cute
Chapter 47: Sincerity
Chapter 48: Boyfriend girlfriend relationship
Chapter 49: MG's girlfriend comes calling
Chapter 50: Don't change
Chapter 51: Solution
Chapter 52: You are so stupid
Chapter 53: First date
Chapter 54: Really like you very much
Chapter 55: Chaste man
Chapter 56: Do you dare to love me?
Chapter 57_Sisi is getting married
Chapter 58_Scold him
Chapter 59_A drunk Chen Ruo Yu
Chapter 60 - Meng Gu's POV (1)
Chapter 61 - Meng Gu's POV (2)
Chapter 62 - Meng Gu's POV (3)
Chapter 63 - Meng Gu's POV (4)
Chapter 64 - Coaxing Chen Ruo Yu
Chapter 65 - Sisi's concern
Chapter 66 - Touched
Chapter 67 - Gift
Chapter 68 - Take your medicine
Chapter 69 - Bank card
Chapter 70 - Zhou Zhe & Bao Ni
Chapter 71 - Zhuo Zhe's parents
Chapter 72 - Meng Mother's view
Chapter 73 - Give me the key
Chapter 74 - I love you
Chapter 75 - Home for the New Year
Chapter 76 - A night together in C-city
Chapter 77 - Slapped
Chapter 78 - Son-in-law
Chapter 79 - Chen Mother's questions
Chapter 80 - Meeting Meng Father
Chapter 81 - Stay together until we grow old
Chapter 82 - Chen Ruo Yu vs Qi Yao
Chapter 83 - The Proposal (End)
Chapter 84 - Epilogue 1 - The Wedding
Chapter 85 - Epilogue 2 - Husband and Wife Mini Theater

Chapter 18: Sisi pursues Meng Gu

284 5 0
By yojie23

In the end, Chen Ruo Yu did not need to be hospitalized.

All this was thanks to the normal test operation of the ECG machine, thanks to the proper operation of the little doctor, thanks to her heart which only beat at a fast rate without any other problems and finally thanks to Dr. Meng's conscience who did not treat her mercilessly.

In short, after waiting for ten minutes, finally, a strange middle-aged male doctor came in.  He acted like Meng Gu who asked Chen Ruo Yu a number of questions, for example, in addition to feeling flustered, did she feel any other discomfort, etc.  After determining that she did not have any other discomfort, the doctor told her she could go home.  The doctor also advised her that if the rate of her heartbeat did not improve by tonight, she was to go to the cardiology department for a consultation tomorrow.  He also suggested that she should do a comprehensive physical examination as soon as possible.

Chen Ruo Yu nodded her head in agreement.

She had stayed in the hospital twice and each time she had done a full physical examination.  She thinks that within the radius of a hundred miles of her, there would not be another person who had done more check-ups than she had done in the same period.

Liang Sisi waited for the doctor to leave before she brought out Chen Ruo Yu's clothes.

"You actually brought me clothes."

"Yes.  Dr. Meng told me on the phone that your clothes were stained with blood.  He told me to bring you a set of clean clothes."  Liang Sisi winked.  "Isn't he considerate?"

Chen Ruo Yu nodded.  This was really contrary to her expectations.  She picked up her clothes and was about to change into the clean clothes when Liang Sisi said.  "Before we leave I'll go and look him up one more time.  It's good to talk to him a few more times.  You get changed first and I'll be back in a short while."

Chen Ruo Yu nodded again and watched as Liang Sisi fluttered out of the ward like a colorful butterfly. 

After she had changed, she waited for a long time but Liang Sisi still had not returned.  Chen Ruo Yu pulled out her cell phone and looked at it.  It was almost 1.00 a.m.  No wonder she felt so sleepy.

She yawned and then gave another yawn again.  Her mouth opened wide and her tears were squeezed out. 

Right at this moment, Meng Gu came in!

Chen Ruo Yu was almost killed by her own yawn.

Her mouth was opened to its maximum, there was no time to close her mouth and it was too late to use her hand to cover her mouth.  Tears had gathered at the corner of her eyes making her looked very unladylike which she was not quick enough to hide.  Chen Ruo Yu simply let it be and in a relaxed manner made a big yawn.

Liang Sisi was following behind Meng Gu and happily told Chen Ruo Yu who was wiping her tears.  "Ruo Yu, Dr. Meng does not need to be on duty.  Everything is completed and he can send us home."

"Good."  Through her yawn, Chen Ruo Yu realized that image and reservation were not the things she needed.  She felt very happy and the two people certainly had no objections. The three of them got into the car with Liang Sisi sitting in the front passenger seat while Meng Gu drove and Chen Ruo got into the back seat.

When the car started, Liang Sisi found topics to discuss with Meng Gu and the two of them laughed and talked.  Chen Ruo Yu sat in a daze and when she looked into the rearview mirror, she met the eyes of Meng Gu.  Chen Ruo Yu blinked and simply laid back and went to sleep.

So tired.  Lying down felt so comfortable and it was good to have thick skin.

In a daze, she could hear Liang Sisi say.  "Ruo Yu had fallen asleep.  She must be very tired.  So sorry, Dr. Meng." 

"It is alright.  Don’t be courteous.  All this while she had always treated me as one of her own people."

Pei!  When did I treat him as one of my own people?

Chen Ruo Yu silently disagreed.  The car swayed and swayed and finally, she fell asleep.

She slept all the way home.  When they reached home, she was awakened by Liang Sisi.  Liang Sisi thanked Meng Gu politely and then assisted her up the stairs.

Chen Ruo Yu did not even lift her eyes.  "He is our own people, don’t be so polite."

Meng Gu grinned at her displaying his snow-white teeth and she returned with a smile.  Then when she reached home, she entered the house and continued to sleep.  She slept until dawn.

A whole night without dreams.  No mother to chase after her to hit her.  No poison-tongued Meng Gu to anger her.  In the blink of an eye, life is still very good to her.

A new day begins.  The feeling of heart palpitations was gone.

Chen Ruo Yu held her hands in fists and she was full of energy.  She had already said, her dizziness and discomfort were only temporary.  Depression and setbacks were also temporary.

She wants to work hard.  Let her family see, she is also able to succeed.  Let Meng Gu see, she is also attractive. 

Dressed in bright clothes, Chen Ruo Yu went to work in high spirits under Liang Sisi's surprised eyes.

Her work kept her very busy.  Running around to meet her customers was tiring.  It was difficult to close insurance deals.  Chen Ruo Yu was determined to work hard and did not go back to consult a doctor.  These few days Meng Gu did not call her and neither did her family.  She felt relieved.  However, she felt as if something was missing.

Meng Gu was considered a lost cause.  Her family, well she had to be mentally prepared before she was ready to call back home again.

She and her family were separated by 108,000 miles and if she stays hidden temporarily, nothing will happen to her.  But Dr. Meng Gu did not make it so easy for her to stay quiet.  He did not have to personally play a role and Liang Sisi became a publicity infiltration tool.

"Ruo Yu, let me tell you, Dr. Meng actually does not like candies."

"How did you know?"  Chen Ruo Yu felt that she was not interested in what Meng Gu likes but she was curious how Liang Sisi knew.

Sisi had claimed she was a living 'book of love'.  Is she really so powerful?  She is the type that Meng Gu likes, can she really bring down Meng Gu?  She really does not despise his uncouth mouth and his vile temper?

"I asked the nurses."  Liang Sisi was painting her nails carefully.

"Nurses?"  The group of people who loved to gossip, who treated Dr. Meng as their own property……those nurses?  Would they reveal Dr. Meng's preferences to outsiders?  "What did they tell you?  Did they give you bad expressions?"

"Why should they give me bad expressions?  I hold women's talk with them.  I talked to them about how to maintain beauty, about nourishment, about breast enhancement and skin rejuvenation.  I also told them where they can get discounts and get advantages.  We also gossiped about several actresses' facelifts and some actors' private life scandals.  I also gave them movie tickets.  Now they loved me so much that everything I asked, they will tell me."

When Chen Ruo Yu heard this, she felt a little foolish and really admired her.

"Then did you look for Dr. Meng?"

"Yes, I looked for him.  I looked for him once to thank him for taking care of you and then took the opportunity to meet the nurses around him.  Then I just look for the nurses.  If I don’t ask around to understand him better and if I don’t befriend the people around him, how will I succeed?"

Really smart!

"Did you see that Nurse Tian?"

"Yes.  The most beautiful and the most arrogant one."

"Correct."

"So what?  Is she more beautiful than me?  What is the use of being arrogant?  The time has not come yet and I did not say I want to pursue Dr. Meng.  What can she do?  I gave the nurses movie tickets as small gifts and they are clamoring to please me now.  Nurse Tian has nothing to say."

Correct!  Chasing after a man in a curved line is a good move.  Chen Ruo Yu now realized this.  When she chased Meng Gu, she had gone straight to Meng Gu and ignored the people around him.

However, Liang Sisi works as a public relations officer in her company.  The little gifts of movies tickets are aplenty in her possession and therefore they are nothing to her.  Thinking of her own resources, Chen Ruo Yu knew she cannot afford to give out insurance policies.  Although she is also a part-time agent for condom products, she really cannot give them out as gifts to the nurses.

"Hey….."  Liang Sisi suddenly called her. "Give me a box of those condoms that you have."

"Why……why?"  Suddenly Chen Ruo Yu became anxious.  As they were roommates, during Liang Sisi's previous love affairs, she had gifted her with this practical product before.  But now isn't Liang Sisi in the vacant window period?  Isn't she chasing Meng Gu?

"For my use, ah….."  Liang Sisi replied in a matter-of-fact way.

Chen Ruo Yu bit her lips.  The question she wanted to ask so much……'use with who?' …….she really could not spit it out.  She thought for a while and put the question in another way.  "Have you and Dr. Meng developed so fast?"

This stinky man really has no morality and also does not exercise chastity!

"No.  I've just met him twice.  How can we develop so fast?  Your sister, I…..still have principles."

Oh…..I've wronged him.

"I've run out of stock.  For safety's sake, I've to be prepared just in case something happens, isn't that right?"

Right? 

Right!  It seems the conclusion of him being wrong cannot be set down so early.

Wait, what does Liang Sisi mean by asking her 'isn't that right'?  She had not even used that before, how does she know?  She is a woman with morality and chastity and serious in her pursuit of living a good life, okay?  Pursuing a dual love of essence and *** in an affair is really not her style. 

"Ruo Yu, I want to meet Dr. Meng again.  Will you help me to ask him out?"

Ah?  Why must she ask him out?

"I don’t want to make it too obvious.  In the beginning, if one appears too eager, the men will look down on you."

Is it?  No wonder.  That time, she was too eager and not only did he looked down on her, he also stepped on her. 

"Look for a chance and give him a valid reason to ask him out.  Then we can set-up a chance encounter to meet again.  Like the last time we met in the hospital, it was so natural and I want the result to be just like that."

That time was really natural and really a coincidence but once an arrangement is made then it would not be natural nor would it be a coincidence.

Chen Ruo Yu started to worry. 

If she helps, she will have to find a good reason and if she does not help, she still has to find a good reason.  It is just that one reason is for Meng Gu and the other reason is for Liang Sisi.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 103K 40
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
628K 33.2K 50
𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐎𝐟 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞〢𝐁𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 〈𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 1〉 𝑶𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ☆|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
663K 68.6K 26
في وسط دهليز معتم يولد شخصًا قاتم قوي جبارً بارد يوجد بداخل قلبهُ شرارةًُ مُنيرة هل ستصبح الشرارة نارًا تحرق الجميع أم ستبرد وتنطفئ ماذا لو تلون الأ...
455K 43.5K 33
She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful She is innocent He is cunning She is broken He is perfect or is he? . . . . . . . . JI...