Mia - k. mikaelson |completed...

By ninithewriter

'you do make me hard, but she makes me weak' edited, sorta. Ranked #1 in alwaysandforever More

Trailer
Epigraph
I N T R O D U C T I O N
O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
S E V E N
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N
E L E V E N
T W E L V E
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E N
F I F T E E N
S I X T E E N
S E V E N T E E N
E I G H T E E N
N I N E T E E N
T W E N T Y
T W E N T Y - O N E
T W E N T Y • T W O
T W E N T Y • T H R E E
Epigraph (II)
___
___
T W E N T Y - F O U R
T W E N T Y - F I V E
T W E N T Y - S I X
T W E N T Y - S E V E N
T W E N T Y - E I G H T
T W E N T Y - N I N E
T H I R T Y
T H I R T Y - O N E
T H I R T Y - T W O
T H I R T Y T H R E E
T H I R T Y - F O U R
T H I R T Y - F I V E
T H I R T Y - S I X
T H I R T Y - S E V E N
T H I R T Y - E I G H T
T H I R T Y - N I N E
F O R T Y
F O R T Y - O N E
F O R T Y - T W O
F O R T Y - T H R E E
F O R T Y - F O U R
F O R T Y - F I V E
F O R T Y - S I X
FO R T Y - S E V E N
F O R T Y - E I G H T
F O R T Y - N I N E
F I F T Y
F I F T Y - O N E
F I F T Y - T W O
F I F T Y - T H R E E
F I F T Y - F O U R
F I F T Y - F I V E
F I F T Y - S I X
F I F T Y - S E V E N
F I F T Y - E I G H T
F I F T Y - N I N E
S I X T Y
S I X T Y - O N E
S I X T Y - T W O
S I X T Y - T H R E E
S I X T Y - F O U R
S I X T Y - F I V E
N E W C O V E R
S I X T Y - S I X
S I X T Y - S E V E N
S I X T Y - E I G H T
S I X T Y - N I N E
Mikaelson Twins
S E V E N T Y - O N E
S E V E N T Y - T H R E E
S E V E N T Y - F O U R
S E V E N T Y - F I V E
S E V E N T Y - S I X
S E V E N T Y - S E V E N
S E V E N T Y - E I G H T
S E V E N T Y - N I N E
E I G H T Y
Family Album
E I G H T Y - O N E
__
E I G H T Y - T W O
F I N A L E
B o n u s S c e n e
this is not the end...
NEW BOOKS
LEGACIES : DARK

S E V E N T Y - T W O

2.1K 39 6
By ninithewriter

Mia stormed into the compound, "Hope where is your mother?" Mia asked.

Hope gave her a look, "I thought she was with you..."

Mia shook her head, "She said she would meet me but never did." She said worried. Freya walked in shortly with a map and a panicked expression.

She brought out a phone, "Someone found this on the side walk." Freya said as Mia grabbed it. She brought it up closer to smell but failed to get a scent she could recognize.

Mia cursed and set the phone down, "Someone is going to bevheld accountable for this they have my daughter." Mia said feeling her eyes change color.

"Mia we'll find them-"

"We have to because if we don't I'm going to level this whole city to find them." Mia said before grabbing the map.

"Take my magic and blood, find Bella." Mia demanded and Freya did as told.

It was like Carter had said, the blood was not moving like it was supposed to. Mia bit her lip, "Carter!"

Carter ran downstairs, "Mother?"

"Assist Freya with the spells I'm going to question a few vampires." Mia said before kissing his forehead. "Lock this place up." She said making Carter nod.

Mia left the room and Freya gave Carter a look, "You know how to do all that?"

Carter nodded, "My mother would never leave me without a weapon in a time of war."

"You sound like your father." Freya mumbled, feeling her heart warm.

Mia arrived at Rousouses throwing the keys to her car at the valet. She stormed into the room startled everyone there. She began to hum a soft tune, and watched as all the humans get up and leave

The vampires in the room looked at each other. "Where are they?" Mia asked before casting a plain infliction spell.

The vampires screamed in pain before they fell to the floor. "Where are they?!" Mia's voice shattered the glass in the room cutting all of them.

"What are you talking about?!" Greta yelled as she covered her ears.

"Hayley is missing. So is my daughter, now I will ask one more time before I start tearing heads off. Where are they?!" She yelled.

"We had nothing to do with her disappearance." Greta said. Mia stopped the spell, "Maybe, but I've got this rage that I cannot control as unfortunately for the lot of you it means you're going to die." Mia said coldly before biting into the necks of multiple vampires.

She then ripped out the hearts of those charging towards her to fight. Greta does out of the room just as Mia cut the heads of others with the snap of her fingers.

Mia dropped the heart she was holding and spit out the flesh in her fangs before stepping over the bodies and heading outside to her car.

She raced through the streets of New Orleans causing red and blue lights along with a siren stop her. Mia was going to kill them when she got an idea.

Mia looked at the officer innocently, "Yes sir?"

The police officer was not expecting her to be behind the wheel, "License and registration." He said. Mia already had them ready and handed them over to him.

Her phone kept buzzing only the officer to look at her suspiciously. "Ma'am are you under any influence? The way you were driving could only be the result of being intoxicated with an alchohokic substance." He said before asking her to step out of the car.

Mia rolled her eyes and opened the door before stepping out. Her fall slim figure towered over the shorter human making him feel a little intimidated.

"I'm not under any influence. If anything, you're going to be." Mia said annoyed before she grabbed his shoulders harshly.

"I need every single officer in New Orleans to be on the look out for a girl named Isabella Mikaelson. Tell your boss that the person who asked for this was Mia Fitzgerald, he'll know who I am. If you have any news you are to have your boss call me immediately. Put this at the top of your to-do list will you." Mia said before taking his gun glasses and putting them on herself.

The officer blinked his eyes and nodded slowly, "I need everyone on the lookout for a girl named Isabella Mikaelson. White, female, 5'4, blue eyes, has a scar on her right hand wrist." He said looking at the picture Mia was showing him on her phone.

"Copy that." The officers on the other side said before Mia let him go.

"Go do you're job." Mia said before getting back in her car and driving away.

Mia went back to the compound and into the library where she heard Freya and Carter's voices.

"She's going to be upset with me!" Carter said in a hushed tone.

Mia walked into the room, "Carter what did you do?" Mia asked.

Freya froze and Carter began to stutter, "There's something else I need to tell you...." he said quietly.

"Nothing could be worse than your sister and aunt being kidnapped so please spit it out sweetheart." Mia said not in the mood for riddles.

Carter's eyes widened as he looked behind Mia makign her worry. "Is it the police officer I just compelled? Who's giving them vervain!" Mia complainers as she turned around.

The color drained from her face as she saw who it was, "What are you doing here?" Mia asked not believing her own eyes.

Klaus wanted to say something but couldn't, he physically couldn't make the words so he did the only thing he can think of. He sped over to her and placed his lips on her gently.

"I'm sorry." He whispered referring to what had happened in Paris and the years of slaughter before that.

Mia smiled as she snuggled closer into his hands, she knew she was risking her life by staying this close to him but she didn't care at the moment.

She recognized those kind eyes and wanted nothing more than for him to stay that way.

"Gross." Carter mumbled making Mia bit her lip and awkwardly pull away. "I can't wait to tell Bella that mom is kissing Santa Klaus weeks before Christmas." Carter joked, referring to his name Klaus.

"Carter..." Mia said quietly, "This is your dad. I'm sure you recognize him from the photos." Mia said moving aside to let Carter her a better look.

His face fell when he connected a few dots together in his mind, "You were there..." he whispered.

Mia looked at him weirdly, "Where?"

Klaus shifted his weight from one leg to another awkwardly. He wasn't prepared for this conversation.

"The opening of the school, Bella swore to me she saw him standing over by the forest. I thought I saw him during our birthday parties but every time I would look back to see if I wasn't crazy he would vanish. The flowers would die just like that." Carter said looking at Mia's flower die slowly.

"You were there when they were born..." Mia whispered, her eyes getting glassy.

Klaus nodded, "I didn't want them to see me, but I had to see them. I had to be there even if it was for a second, you know I would never let you got through that alone. It's all we've ever wanted." Klaus said to Mia making her smile.

"Now I know where I get the smoothness from." Carter said with a smirk making Klaus chuckle. "And the looks I see. Not bad on the eyes." Klaus said making Carter smile.

"That's all mom talked about. How cute dad-" Carter trailed off as he came into realization that this was the man he and his two sisters looked for. He was the man his mother spent nights crying for and days wondering where he was or what he was doing.

According to Bella, he was Mom's epic love.

"Dad." Carter repeated, almost as if he was practicing the foreign term out loud. "Father...no dad sounds better." Carter said before looking at Klaus with the biggest smile.

"It's nice to meet you dad." Carter said before wrapping his arms around Klaus. Klaus was tense at first but finally loosened up before wrapping his own arms around him.

"My son..." he whispered pulling back and brushing his blonde hair out of his face.

Freya panicked, "I'm sorry I hate to cut this reunion short but if Nik stays longer Mia will take possession of the spirit."

"Dad?" Hope was running towards the room makign Klaus panic. He grabbed Mia and sped out of there taking them both outside.

Carter glared at Hope, "Thanks a lot you scared dad. We were finally having our moment."

Freya gave Carter a look, almost as if saying apologize. The younger boy sighed and gave Hope an apologetic look, "I'm sorry."

Meanwhile Mia and Klaus stood a couple feet away from eachother. "Tell me, what do you know?" Klaus asked.

Mia nodded setting her feelings aside yet again, "I have the police department looking for her. The last time she was seen according to Carter was in the library around 3. The vampires don't know anything I already tried, even if you did want to ask them I slaughtered the lot of them." Mia said making Klaus nod.

"That's all you know?"

Mia paced back and forth, "Yes it's like she vanished into thin air! Please, please I'm begging you find her before anything bad happens to her. I don't know what I would do if something happened to Bella." Mia cried.

Klaus wanted to hug her but restrained himself, "I'll do everything possible to bring back our girl." He said giving Mia his word.

"Oh don't forget about Hayley she's missing to." Mia said almost forgetting herself.

Klaus nodded before turning around, "It's almost like old times, you and I are a team."

"Then you'll know that we're never bested. Bring our girl home." Mia said before he sped away.

Mia ran into the compound and grabbed ingredients to start a spell. "Freya There has to be something I can do so that I can at least work with Klaus to find our girl." Mia said running into the library.

Freya thought about it, "Well, I do have an idea. It might not work but-"

"It's worth a try yes I know. Please." Mia begged. Freya nodded and grabbed her book before lighting a few candles and got started.

After an hour or so, Mia was awaken with a strong smell. "How long will this last?" Mia asked.

"About a day or two." Freya said making Mia hug her.

"Thank you, thank you." She said before going to Carter's room.

"Hey.." She said quietly.

Carter set is comic book down, "Hi mom." He said as he stood up.

"How are you feeling?" Mia asked sitting down on the chair in his room.

Carter shrugged, "I'm good." He said in a nonchalant tone making Mia give him a look. "You know I'm here to listen if you need me to. I know meeting him under these circumstances must be, confusing." Mia said.

"To say the least." He said before sitting up and taking a deep breathe, "I feel a connection to him. Almost as if it was psychic. I can feel how much he cares about us and how much he loves you, it was overwhelming the first tome he walked into the room. I feel like it's my fault that you guys aren't together, living the fairytale Bella keeps making up in her head." Carter started.

"I feel this anger in made of the fact that Bella has to make stories up in her mind and read dad's diaries to feel a sort of connection to him. I'm mad that, that weird spirit thing is in him and my uncle Kol, Elijah and auntie Bex. It split our family apart, I just want to get rid of it so we can all be a family again. I want dad to take me to my games, and talk to me about how to woe over pretty girls because let's face it my mother is the prettiest. I want Bella to finally know what it's like to have two parents. And I'm mad at Hope right now so I'm skipping her." Carter said with sass.

Mia rolled her eyes, "Be nice." She said before standing up and wrapping her arms around him. "I'll find a way to make us a family again, I promise." Mia said kissing his forehead.

"I love you mom." Carter said making Mia smile. "I love you more than you'll ever know." Mia whispered before tucking him in. "Mom you know I won't be able to sleep until I know Bella is fine right?" Carter asked.

Mia nodded, "Leave it to your father and I. We'll find out what happened and hold them accountable for their actions." Mia said before she heard the yelling of Klaus downstairs.

"Stay here." She told Carter before running downstairs.

"Hope!" Klaus yelled.

Mia ran over to him, "Why are you yelling?!" Mia asked before Hope came into the room.

Klaus ignored her, "Tell me it isn't true." Klaus said, hurt evident in his eyes.

"What's not true? Nik tell me!" Mia said angry that she didn't know what was going on.

"Mom..." Hope looked back and forth between Klaus and Mia.

"What did you do Hope?" Mia asked dangerously calm.

"What did you do to your sister and mother!" He yelled taking Hope back by surprise. Mia's eyes widened as she connected the dots, "Where's Bella?!" She demanded.

Carter leaned over the railing to see what was happening and saw them yelling at Hope.

"Do you have any idea of what you've done?!l Klaus asked as Hope sat sown ready to take her punishment.

"I knew it would take something big to bring you home so I took mom and your favorite daughter Bella. I would have taken Mia but she's way to powerful for me to-"

Mia held her hand up which instantly made her stop talking, "Enough. Tell me where my daughter is now Hope." Mia said before adding, "Her brother is up there loosing sleep and worrying over her because you took her to bring Nik back! I could have asked him to call you!"

"He didn't even answer your calls!" Hope yelled back. Mia clenched her jaw, "Watch the way you talk to me Hope."

"Your father and Hayley could take care of your punishment but I need you to tell me where Bella is." Mia said no longer having the patience to argue further.

"If you've studied my methods so much perhaps you've studied this one." Klaus said before speeding towards Hope and placing his hand on her head. He entered her mind and said out loud to Mia, "They're at St. Anne's."

Mia immediately sped out of the room and to St. Anne's. Kalus was going to follow when Hope closed the door with her hands.

"I know some tricks to." She said making Jlaus clench his jaw.

"somnum" Carter walked into the room and blew a powered substance towards Hope before catching her as she fell asleep.

"Bring my sister home, dad." Carter said before opening the door with the snap of his fingers. Klaus smiled proudly at him before speeding out towards the place Mia was at.

When he arrived he found Mia in the corner of the room sobbing. The coffins had been thrown and destroyed as well as everything else in the room. Her cried echoed throughout the room makign Klaus worry.

"What happened?" He asked  beforeetting our an audible gasp as he looked down at the bloody empty coffins.

Klaus stayed silent as he processed what he saw. "I swear to god, if anything happens to my daughter I'm going to kill every single wolf, vampire and witch until I find out who took her." Mia said harshly.

Klaus had never seen her like that, not even when Elijah was taken hostage by the Hollow and killed and it scared him.

The pair arrived back home quickly, Mia went into Hopes room and sat down at the bottom of her bed with a cold look. "We went to the church to bring them back."

Klaus spoke up, "They weren't there."

Hopes face fell, "What? No. I protected her. I wrote the perfect cloaking spell, I kept her safe. I don't understand the coffin was just empty?" Hope asked.

Mia stood up making Mia take a few steps back, it was very rare that Mia got mad at the kids. In that moment hope didn't recognize the woman she called mom which only made her realize of the gravity of the situation.

"They weren't just empty, they were filled with blood. Whatever happened to them, they didn't go down without a fight. I'm going to ask you one question Hope, and don't bullshit me by trying to dodge it or by giving me some snarky comment." Mia said slowly walking over to her.

"Who else knew about this?!"

Klaus stepped in, "Mia it wasn't her fault nor her intention that someone would get hurt." He said once he saw how pale Hope got and how her breathing increased.

Hope began to feel the room get smaller and began to show the starting stages of a panic attack. Mia cursed under her breathe and pushed past Klaus, leaving the room.

"I left you with no choice Hope that's why you did this. It was my fault." Klaus said stopping himself from going after Mia.

"This is my fault and I'll fix it. Listen to me Hope, I spoke to Alaric and we've arranged for you to go back to Mystoc Falls tonight. Freya will drive you to the airport while Mia and I stay here and fix this." Klaus said before Hope began to choke on something.

She reached out to grab something as she fought for air. "Hope what's wrong?" Klaus asked not noticing the snakes beginning to crawl all over the room.

"Mia!" He yelled as a snake began to slither it's way out of Hope's throat. Klaus stumbled back a little in shock as he watched helplessly.

Mia barged into the room with Carter behind her. "Nik you need to get out of here, now!" Mia said shoving him out of the room. "I'll help her but you need to leave now before this gets worse." Mia said as she ran to help her.

Carter called after Klaus makign him stop, "I'm coming with you." He said making Klaus shake his head.

"No, you're mother would have my head."

Carter shook his head, "I need to know my sister is fine. I'll listen to everything you tell me to do but please let me help. I can't just sit at home and do nothing." Carter argued making Klaus think about it for a second.

He hesitated before motioning for him to follow him and with that, the two got into a car and left.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

157K 1.2K 7
ᵃᵘᵗᵒᵖʰᵒᵇⁱᵃ ᵗʰᵉ ᶠᵉᵃʳ ᵒᶠ ᵇᵉⁱⁿᵍ ᵃˡᵒⁿᵉ
46.8K 1K 41
In which the youngest Mikaelson sister has to choose between Family, Friends or Love because no matter what she does, apparently things never work ou...
10.5K 437 14
𝑺𝑷𝑬𝑳𝑳𝑩𝑶𝑼𝑵𝑫 𝐴𝑛𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒'𝑠 𝑛𝑜 𝑤𝑎𝑦 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝐼'𝑙𝑙 𝑒𝑛𝑑 𝑢𝑝 𝑏𝑒𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑓𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑠 𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑘 �...
360K 10.2K 112
𝐒𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐚 𝐌𝐚𝐞 𝐆𝐢𝐥𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐎𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐬 𝐬𝐨 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐯�...