My Dearest Lover [HIATUS]

By Raphie_Nyoh

{The Book is on HIATUS. Story plot, characters, writing and chapters are all under rewriting and polishing pr... More

Author's Note
Chpt #1 That scarf....
Chpt #2 Explanation
Chpt #3 Full of Secrets
Chpt#4 What The Boss Do
Mini-Chapter #1 I'm In Charge
Chpt #5 Shortcake
Chpt #6 Knives
Chpt #7 Promise is a promise
Chpt #8 What I've Lost is Returned
Chpt #9 Forget About Him.
Chpt #10 A Secret And The Experiment
Chpt #11 Finally Woke Up
Chpt #12 The Return of the Foe
Chpt #13 Queen And King
Mini-Chapter #2 Liyah Bloopers
Chpt # 14 Don't Mess With Her
Mini-Chapter #3 Liyah's Backstory
Chpt # 15 Plans
Chpt # 16 The Prize
Chpt # 17 Bitter Sweet
Chpt #18 Are We Bad? Or Good?
Chpt #19 Do I Really Know You??
Chpt #20 My Curse (Edited)
Fun Facts #1
Chpt #21 Don't Take All The Burden
Chpt# 22 Chrysanthemums
Chpt #23 Golden Pot
Hiatus

GIFT

431 12 2
By Raphie_Nyoh

Hello my darlings! Yes it is I! I'm still alive.

Happy New Year everyone! Dang, a whole year has passed by. I miss writing in this series but everything isn't ready yet.

So I'm here to thank you all once more for reading my book and I'm here to announce that I have published another book!

Let me introduce to you! The "Hundred Dreams".

In this book I won't have to worry about the plot and such very often because It's compiled of short stories. Isn't that exciting!

You may wonder what really is this about, the book contains stories that are true.... In a way. Which I mean by that it's compiled of true to life dreams.

Sometimes there are weird dreams, scary dreams, happy dreams and random dreams but the Hundred Dreams tells about dreams that are a story and a jewel of their own.

I have a lot in store for this book and I'm excited to share it with you while we wait for our series to continue.

Further more, my late Christmas gift and my gift to you all for this new year is this book and a drawing of Louisa!

Love,

Darlingkitty ❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.5K 741 33
《Levi x Reader》 |Levi's Time Travel Trilogy| -BOOK 2- ✦•······················•✦•······················•✦ 8 months have passed since (Y/N) Jaeger had...
533K 21K 123
[COMPLETED] "(Y/N), after everything we've been through, I have become certain of one thing. I love you. Having to stay away from you for so long onl...
54.4K 1.2K 70
Within all the years Humanity lives inside the wall. Peace and freedom are always in them. Not until the year of 845. The most traumatic event of the...
1.2M 49.6K 35
He loved you,proposed to you and did whatever a loving husband could do for the past four years of your marriage. His name is Levi Ackerman and you l...