Short Stories ( Satzu )

By trentrentzutzu

the reason why I am doing this is : •To kill time • I want to • I ship Satzu Just random stories about Satz... More

EARLY WARNING
Miss Universe (Part 1)
Miss Universe (Part 2)
Miss Universe (Part 3)
JUST THOUGHTS.
Lost in Japan
Lost in Japan (Part 2)
Lost in Japan (part 3)
Lost in Japan (Part 4)
Lost in Japan (Part 5)
Lost in Japan (Part 6)
Lost in Japan (Finale)
Let's Play
Let's Play (Part 2)
Let's Play (Part 3)
Let's Play (Part 4)
Let's Play (Part 5)
Let's Play (Part 6)
Let's Play (Part 7)
Let's Play (Finale)
Grow Old With You (Part 1)
Grow Old With You (Finale)
Lie To Me
Lie To Me (part 2)
Lie To Me (Part 3)
Lie to me (Part 4)
Lie To Me (Part 5)
Lie To Me (Part 6)
Lie To Me (Part 7)
Lie To Me (Part 8)
Lie To Me (Part 9)
Lie to me (Part 10)
Lie To Me (Part 11)
Lie To Me (Part 12)
Lie To Me (Finale)
High School (Part 1)
High School (Part 2)
High School (Part 3)
High School (Part 4)
High School (Part 5)
High School (Part 6)
High School (Part 7)
High School (Part 8)
High School (Part 9)
High School (Part 10)
High School (Finale)
Lie To Me 2 (Part 1)
Lie To Me 2 (Part 2)
Lie To Me 2 (Part 3)
Lie To Me 2 (Part 4)
Lie To Me 2 (Part 5)
Lie To Me 2 (Part 6)
Lie To Me 2 (Part 7)
Lie To Me 2 (Part 8)
Lie To Me 2 (Part 9)
Lie To Me 2 (Part 10)
Lie To Me 2 (Part 11)
Lie To Me 2 (Part 12)
Lie To Me 2 (Part 13)
Lie To Me 2 (Part 14)
Lie To Me (PART 15)
No Title
No Title
No Title
No Title
No Title
No Title

Miss Universe (Finale)

2.5K 71 6
By trentrentzutzu

  After months, Twice will have a comeback. The song is special to the girls. It was written by Mr. Park Jinyoung, it's all about their struggles. Mina will be in the music video but not with their promotions.

  The girls were on their dorm, doing normal stuffs. Jeongyeon keeps on annoying Nayeon. Jihyo is cooking in the kitchen for their dinner, Dahyun as her assistant. Mina is in Japan with her family. Momo as usual, eating the side dishes on the table which causes Jihyo to shout because the food is not ready. As for Sana, she's just laying on the couch reading books.  They are enjoying their free time because for the next couple of weeks their schedule will be hectic.

  4:00 am

  The girls are now getting ready for their pre recording at Music Bank. Others are still half asleep while going inside the van. They were awaken because they saw their fans outside waiting. Jeongyeon lowered the window and Onces quickly noticed them.

  "JEONGYEONNNNN !!" the fans shouted and waved their candy bong.

  "Did you bring any jackets ?? Warm packs??" asked Jeongyeon.

  "YESSSSSSSS!!"

  Sana popped up out of nowhere which made the fans shout again.

  "Drink a lot of water Onceeeee, be careful alwaysss. Don't get sickkk" as always, Sana is soft of Onces and always give the warmest smile.

  Hours passed, it was their time to go up on stage. The girls went playful with them. Sana noticed a figure of a man. The man was covered with glasses, mask and cap, all black. She talked about it with Nayeon.

  "Maybe he's the stalker" said Sana with a hint of scared.

  "Nahhh. They go through the security. I know that manager oppa gave the picture of the stalker to the guards so probably it's not him" said Nayeon, she's not kinda scared at all. She feels safe being with Once because she knew that Onces knew about him and if they saw him get close to Nayeon, they will  beat the hell out of him. But of course, Nayeon doesn't want Onces to fight.

  "Okay" she looked at the man again. She kinda smiled because, he is now holding a candy bong z.

  They finished the pre recording and won the award. After the show, it was kinda night time. They went to their fanmeeting.
The girls changed into their comfy clothes.
Onces started cheering once they went out and introduced theirselves. The fans started to line up to interact with them.

  SANA'S PERSPECTIVE

  Sana is now signing and talking with Onces. Everytime she talks, they just can't get enough of it. Since she was the last one on the table, some fans are taking for too long to talk to her.

  "Thank youuu" Sana said and bowed a little.

  She saw the man again. It made her heart pumped a little becausr maybe she was nervous interact with him.

  'Why won't he just take off the cover on his face ? It is making me nervous' she thought. She's becoming more nervous once he is getting closer to her. Sana thought of a way on how to talk to him without getting nervous. Once the man is sitting infront of her and gave her the album, she casually signed the front not looking at him.

  "Hi" said the man. It creeped her out. But of course she needs to interact with this man.

  Sana looked through the glasses.

  "Hellooooo" Sana smiled and waved.

  "Ohh gosh, my bias is smiling at me" Sana chuckled. It somehow made her at ease while they are talking. Though, the man was still wearing a mask.

  "Sorry I cannot remove my mask because I have a flu, I don't want you guys to have flu because of me" said the man. Because of that Sana's thoughts about him was changed.

  "OHHHHH.. but it's okayyyy, I want to see your face" Sana said and waiting for his reply but the manager already signaled the fan to move.

  "Ouch the time is up.. maybe some other day. I'll be going to all of your fan meetings" said the man.

  Sana pouted but later on smiled. She raised her hand indication of wanting to have a high five. The man high fived Sana's hand.

  "Next fanmeeting remove your cover, okayyy ??" said Sana.

  "I'll think about it" the fan chuckled.

  'Onces are sometimes mysterious hahahaha'

  The other fanmeetings, the man still have the cover on his face. Everytime she faces Sana, she whined. Sana just wants to see the fan's face.

  "I justcwant to see your face" said Sana while hugging the plushie of Shiba inu that was given by the man.

  "Okayyy..."

  Sana is now jumping happily. The man was about to uncover his face when the manager already signaled him to go.

  " URGGHHHHH ... you're meannn " Sana said pouting.

  "Maybe tomorrow ?? Last day" said the fan.

  "Promise ??" said Sana and let out her pinky finger.

  The man interwhined their pinky finger.

  "Promise" the manager signaled him again to go.

  "See you tomorrow, bring me a shiba inu hat if you have some hahahahah"

  LAST DAY OF THE FANMEETING. Sana's eyes was scanning the whole audience to see the masked man.

  'Hmmm there is no sign of him... so maybe either one of them is him' Sana thought and went to her seat. She was the last one again.

  The manager gave her tons of albums to sign.

  "Once you are done pass it to the others" said Manager Unnie.

  "Okieeee" she happily held her pen and sign the album.

  There's now a fan sitting infront of her. She did not see the face because she was busy signing while hugging the plushie that was given by the man days ago. She kept it because it was cute. Though it is kinda forbidden to keep gifts from fan. She asked the managers to keep it until the last fanmeeting and just give back the plushi at the end of the promotions since the man said he will attend all of the fanmeeting.

  "How are you?" Asked Sana in a delightful tone.

  "I'm good" that voice that made Sana stopped signing and look at the person infront of her. She frozed.

  "It looks like you seen a ghost or something" said.

  "Tzuyu, what are you doing here ??" Sana said. Luckily the other fan was still three chairs away and the members are just interacting with the fans and the camera of the fansites.

  "What ?? Attending your fanmeeting what else ??" said Tzuyu and gave her the album. She took the album slowly and signed it.

  "Can you also sign your pictures ??" asked.

  "Su-sure" she said.

  Tzuyu placed a shiba inu ears. She laughed at it because it was cute.

  "I could not find any hat tho, I thought gifts from fanmeeting were returned ?? I was waiting for that plushie to return hahaha"

  Sana was taken aback at what Tzuyu said. It took her several seconds to realized what he said.

  "SO YOU MEAN ??" exactly they were cut off by the manager.

  "OUCH ... time is really short" said Tzuyu and pouted. It made her heart skip a beat. His cuteness, that made her fall inlove with the man.

  "See you, when I see you" Tzuyu said and winked at her before returning to his seat.

  Before when they were still a couple, after they talkin their fanmeetings Tzuyu would always wink and say 'See you, when I see you'. The two would always meet beside the Han River to stroll around and spend time together. Sana planned to go to Han River later.

  Once they arrived the dorm, she went to their room and changed.

  "I'LL BE OUT IN A BIT" said Sana while putting on some shoes and coat.

  "BUY ME SOME CUP NOODLES" Nayeon shouted coming from the living room.

  "BUY ME JOKBAL" said Momo coming from the bathroom. Yikes, Sana thought.

  She went out and hurridly went to the said to be river. Once she arrived at the destination, she scanned the whole place yet there were no sign of him. Because of tiredness she sat on the bench beside the river. It was quiet, there were no people. It made Sana's head calm. She closes her eyes and feel the air. Suddenly she sensed that someone sat beside her but there was a gap.

  "Sorry to keep you waiting. I just bought hot choco " Sana looked at the person and it was indeed the man that made her heart beat abnormally.

  She slowly reach for the hot choco.

  "Thank you" said Sana and looked at him again. Tzuyu looked at her and smiled. Her heart is beating fast.

  It was still quiet. They drank the hot choco until it was empty. Sana suddenly remembers about the night before Miss Universe.

  " I ha- " she was cut off by Tzuyu.

  "Sana, I would like to say sorry to you" said Tzuyu.

  Sana decided to just listen to what Tzuyu is about to say.

  "I am so sorry because I let my pride overcome me. I should have been a better boyfriend. I should have been more understanding of what you felt during those time. I should have distanced myself and not cling on Elkie nor sweet to her. I should have talk to you when you went overseas for your concerts. I felt so dumb. But I promise you, it was a wrong angle. If you could have seen it, I was just putting on Elkie's seatbelt"

  Tzuyu did not know that Sana was looking at her fondly because of cuteness. The way Tzuyu explain to her about the things happened during those times. Sana smiled at Tzuyu which made her heart beats abnormally. 

  "Uhmmm can I speak ??" asked Sana.

  Tzuyu just nodded.

  " Well I thought I was the one with a high pride. I know you were understanding. I am sorry also for not letting you explain. I was just hurt because I was getting ready to surprise you that time but someome left an envelope outside our dorm and I saw those. Maybe because of emotions, my emotions ruined everything " Sana sighed.

  "I hope you can still trust me " Tzuyu said with a sad tone.

  "What ?? I trust you with all my heart. We have been together so basically I know everything about you"

  "Well our last talk didn't end well, you were drunk. And some says that drunk people tend to say honest things" said Tzuyu.

  "OH YEAHHH ... I WAS DYING TO KNOW WHAT DID I SAY TO YOU THAT TIME. I DO NOT REMEMBER" said Sana, scratching her scalp.

  "Summary, you said you don't know if you could even trust me"

  Sana panicked. Remember Tzuyu is still her TOTGA so basically, she still have feelings for Tzuyu. She still want to end up with him. Emotions are now piled up.

  'It's now or never' Sana thought. She was about to confess to Tzuyu that she still loves him but Tzuyu talked.

  "Well, if you don't trust me" Tzuyu said as he stands up.

  "I need to fulfill my promise to you that I said on that night" she looked back at Sana with a smile.

  "WHAT DID YOU PROMISE?!" said Sana shockingly. They are both standing.

  Tzuyu fixed Sana's coat and plucked the hair behind her ear.

  "To prove myself again that I deserve your love" Sana smiled at Tzuyu and did not hesitate to hug him.

  "I still love you" said Sana, tightening the hug to the Tzuyu.

  "I love you too" Tzuyu said happily and kissed the girl's forehead.

  They just walked around the park and as usual, Tzuyu always walk with Sana on the way to their dorm so Sana will not feel scared walking alone in an empty street.

  After that night, Sana seems to have more energy than the members even when they are tired. Like, the old Sana is back. The couple is getting stronger and stronger each day. Sana felt like the happiest girl because of Tzuyu.

____________________________________________

SO I'LL WRITE A LOT OF STORIES AS I CAN.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.3K 562 26
روايه اماراتيه تتكلم عن مثايل وحيده امها وابوها الي عانت من الم الانفصال الام : نوره الاب : محمد تاريخ الكتابه : 19/3/2023 تاريخ التنزيل : ..
76.5K 2.6K 72
I do not own any of the characters. Y/n are a supe. But not a famous one, that didn't work out. Now you are one of the sevens PAs. Maybe, briefly Th...
102K 282 25
here are some of my horny thoughts as a trans man with a pussy. snap if you wanna sext ;)
332K 19.2K 41
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong