Brallon Oneshots

By exclusively_brallon

Brallon one shots I write when I'm bored. Enjoy reading. More

Pretty Boy
A Boy, A Birthday, and A Bouquet
King and Queen
Yellow
Breathe
And Scene
Interrupted Relaxation
A Lot Of Talk
Distance
Hatred to Hopelessly in Love
Sick and Loved
Calm
Calm (Alternate)
Arguments and Making Amends
For Him, I Tried, And For Him I Cried
Worthwhile
Clearing
You ripped my heart out
You ripped my heart out (part 2)
Broken
Christmas Eve Confessions
From the Army to His Arms
I Dreamt of Saving You
The Rest of Our Lives
Shoes Cause Scares
On The Same Wavelength
Headaches and Unexpected Happiness
The Perfect Ending
The Difference Between Reciting And Reality
Reunited
Perfection or Problems
A/ N (lmao sorry)
A/N (3 Prompts)
A/N (I AM SO INCREDIBLY SORRY)
Chapter One (Prompt #1)
Chapter One (Prompt #2)
Chapter One (Prompt #3)
A/N (The 3 Prompts Are Up)
A/N (Winning Prompt)
Longed For
The Key To The City And The Key To His Heart
Within An Hour
You're Safe Now
Never Say Never
When Reality Set In
Anything and Everything
Bad Dreams And Necessary Sleep
Sleep
Contemplation of Competition
Affronting and Apologizing
Royalty
Tears
The Boy With The Flowers And The Tattoo
The Boy With The Flowers And The Tattoo (Part 2)
Separation and Storms
A/N (PLEASE READ)
A/N (not an update)
My Forever
Unaware and Understanding
A/N (Full Fic Announcements!!)
Support
Sweet Romance
A/N (oops)
Leaving Early
I'll Love You No Matter What
The Concert
A/N (Full Fic Will Be Published)
Hidden Illness
Magical Days
Too Much Today
Cinnamon and Sadness
A/N (Helplines)
Seven Scenarios of Tickles
The Best First Impression
A/N (READ THIS PT. 2)
Pixie
Puddles of Tears
Aggressive Affection
Glistening Lights and Eyes
Memorable
The Quarterback and the Cheerleader
The Quarterback and the Cheerleader (pt. 2)
Celebratory Flop
A/N (New book)
A/N (Requests)
Bad Neighbors
The One with the Hiccups
No One Listens To The Concerned Boyfriend
Homesick
Friends Are For Homework, Not Hand Jobs
Never Leaving and Never Ending Love
Gloss and Gold Mines
Sweet
Playlists
A/N (PLEASE READ PT 3)
Don't Wanna Be Alone
Getting To Know You
You Bloodsucking Maniac
Alone in the Foyer
Mirroring

Bad Neighbors (pt. 2)

462 26 1
By exclusively_brallon

Major smut warning, y'all 🧐 this is written in Dallon's perspective as opposed to Brendon's, and it's definitely the most mature one in this book, so be warned because it's kind of a lot

Tonight could have been productive and loud, but my cute but uppity neighbor Brendon decided to ruin that. I was setting up my equipment for band practice around 10pm when he came to knock on my garage. I opened the door to see his small frame standing in my driveway. His hands were on his hips, and he looked upset with me. For some reason, I felt a bit of excitement grow as I thought about this as an opportunity to mess with him a bit. "Hey, dollface. How can I help you," I spoke smoothly, walking over to him and leaning my arm against the garage door frame. I was immediately met with his attitude. "Cut the crap, Dallon! I have work in the morning! You and your fricken band can't be in here causing a racket while the rest of the neighborhood tries to sleep," he shouted at me. I raised a brow at him and looked him up and down. I wasn't sizing him up. I was just taking my time admiring the view. His thin body was covered by a pair of tight khakis and a pale purple sweater over a collared shirt. He looked delectable.

"Sure thing. Is that all," I asked, knowing that I was definitely not canceling practice just because he decided to stomp his little feet and pitch a fit. "Yes- um why are you looking at me like that?" I noticed Brendon's face grow a light shade of pink as his tone of voice softened. "Because you're cute," I grinned, turning away from him and plugging in my electric guitar, getting ready to test the sound levels. "I-why are you still plugging things in," he asked, clearly frustrated. I laughed slightly.

"Honey, did you really think that you asking me, not very politely I might add, to not have rehearsal would work? I have a gig tomorrow night," I told him plainly, biting my lip slightly as I thought of how good he looked in the moonlight, no matter how much of a brat he was being. "I'm not leaving until you unplug your equipment and go inside," he tried to sass me, but it came off about as intimidating as a little kid trying to give attitude in order to get a piece of candy. Everyone knows that the kid would get candy because of how cute they're being and not because of the attitude. I smiled to myself and narrowed my eyes at the soft boy standing in front of me.

"What," he demanded. I was definitely getting under his skin. Fuck band practice, this boy was going to be mine by the end of the night. "I thought you'd just be a submissive, but it looks like you're a brat too," I spoke tauntingly. "Stop trying to seduce me into letting you keep me awake! I'm! Not! Leaving," he stomped his foot and tried to overcome the clear blush gracing his cheeks. I took my time walking over to him. Once I got close enough to where he was looking up at me with those gorgeous brown eyes of his, I leaned down and whispered in his ear, "I won't allow you to stomp your feet in my garage, bratty boy." He pushed me away with shaky hands. I still wanted him in my bed, but he was beginning to piss me off.

"You're in my garage, baby doll. Did you consider that? It's real hard for me to stay calm and collected when you're being so infuriating," I told him. He decided to roll his eyes. "Don't fucking do that! I live in this neighborhood too, Brendon," I tried my best to speak calmly, but I knew I'd failed when I saw him flinch and swallow hard. "You're such a jerk!" His face was still the same light shade of pink. He seemed to be growing more and more flustered by me refusing to acknowledge his request.

"I am not a jerk! This is where I practice with my band! This is how I make a living, brat," I told him, walking him further into my garage as he backed up from me. "Practice somewhere else or at some other time! I make a living by going to work every morning, and I can't do that if you're inconsiderate enough to blast your terrible music all hours of the night," he shouted shakily. I could tell that he was nervous. I was towering over him, and his lips were slightly parted. "Don't you fucking try to get me cancel my-" I started but cut myself off by pushing my lips against his. I led us to the wall of my garage and pushed Brendon against it. My hands were on his waist, my leg between his perfect thighs.

I pushed my leg up a bit, causing the boy beneath me to gasp, giving my tongue access to his mouth. I moved on of my hands from his waist to under his shirt and sweater. His body was warm under the layers of clothing, and his thin frame fit perfectly against my hands. His eyes fell shut as I moved my leg higher and placed pressure between his legs. He let out a breathy whimper that made my head cloud with only thoughts of lust. I didn't even care about my gig tomorrow or about my bandmates showing up in an hour.

I pulled slightly back for a moment and moved my hands down to his hips. "I want you to lean forward and kiss me," I whispered darkly, before stepping back a bit. He looked at me with a confused look in his deep brown eyes. "Dallon, I don't-" he started, but I moved forward and spoke in a more authoritative tone. "Now, brat," I said l, just loud enough for him to hear. He took in a stuttered breath and lightly pressed his lips against my own. "Again," I told him, lust taking over my mind completely. His tongue darted out and wet his lips slightly before pushing his lips to mine forcefully. I felt a tightness in my chest as I put my hands on the back of his neck and pulled him in closer.

I bit into his bottom lip and let one of my hands wander to the front of his pants. I attached my lips to his neck, before speaking softly into his ear. "If I cancel rehearsal, will you join me inside?" Brendon craned his neck to the side and knitted his eyebrows together. "Doll, I need an answer," I told him softly, as I moved my lips lower on his neck. I sucked lightly and waited for a response. I could tell that his voice was caught in his throat as he nodded. "Use your words, sweetheart," I said smoothly. "I'll come inside with you either way," he spoke slowly, gasping as I pulled him inside my house and pushed him against the doors to the closet in my laundry room. "Oh thank god," I laughed lowly, and took off my shirt.

"Baby, let's get you out of those clothes," I crooned, helping the dazed boy in front of me lift his arms and remove the sweater he had over his button down. He fidgeted with the buttons on his shirt and moaned softly when I tore open the shirt and discarded it on the floor. I lifted him up and set him on my washing machine, continuing to kiss him, moving from his lips, to his neck, to his chest. He placed his hands on the back of my head and tangled his fingers in my hair. "D-Dallon," he whimpered. I hummed against his skin, making him shiver.

I kissed back up his chest and ran my thumb over his bottom lip. "Can we take this to my bedroom," I asked, my eyes meeting his. I could see the lust clouded behind his gaze as he quickly nodded and pushed his lips on mine. "I can't wait to watch you fall apart," I whispered against into the kiss. He wrapped his legs around my waist and his arms around my neck. I picked him up off the washing machine and kissed at his shoulders and collarbone as I stumbled to my bedroom. I laid him on my bed and kicked off my Vans, socks, and skinny jeans. Once I was down to my boxers, I got on the bed and crawled over him. "Please," he whispered, almost no sound leaving his lips.

I bit my lip and kissed the corner of his mouth, trailing down to kiss at his throat. He let out a stuttered sigh, as I stayed there and paid more attention to that spot. My mouth moved down his chest to the skin right above the waistband of his khakis. I looked up at him through my lashes and watched as his thin fingers unbuttoned and unzipped the pants, slowly sliding them to his ankles. I removed his shoes, socks, and pants and tossed them to the floor. He whined as I placed my lips on his thighs, my teeth lightly grazing over the sensitive skin. "Dallon, please just-" he stopped in the middle of his sentence as I started palming him through his briefs. He let himself fall back onto a pillow and looked at me through hooded eyes.

"Please what, doll," I asked, my teeth toying at the band of his briefs. "Please touch me, Dallon," he whined. "Bren, do me a favor, yeah?" He nodded, hanging on my every word. "Make a lot of noise for me," I told him, pulling down his underwear with my teeth and taking him in my mouth. He arched his back as his fingers found their way to my hair. His eyes fluttered shut as his dick hit the back of my throat. "Ah, feels s-so good, Dall," he moaned, squirming beneath me as I held his hips down with my arm. I hummed, the sound sending vibrations through his body. I flicked my tongue over his tip, causing him to try and buck his hips further into my mouth. "Calm down, baby. We're not done here. Would you care to return the favor," I spoke as I ran my hands up and down his flushed chest.

He moved to down to where I was on the bed and pushed me onto the pillows, pulling down my boxers with his delicate fingers. I saw him subconsciously lick his lips as I put a hand on the back of his head and guide him to my dick. He planted small kisses at my happy trail and down to my tip. I wasn't one for teasing so I threaded my fingers through his hair and put my dick in his open mouth. I fucked into his mouth, groaning deeply as he looked up at me through his eyelashes with such innocent looking eyes.

He tapped on my thigh with one hand and I immediately stalled. He moved back, a string of spit gracing his lips, grabbed my hand, and started sucking on three of my fingers while pumping me with his free hand. I watched him in a daze as his beautiful mouth worked its magic. "Come to me, doll," I said, struggling to maintain my dominance in the midst of my feelings of pleasure. He crawled up to me, and I grabbed his face in my hands, kissing him roughly. I had one hand on his cheek and one finger circling his hole. He pushed back onto my finger, whimpered as my long finger stretched him. By the third finger, he was a moaning mess. I quickly flipped us over so that I was over him and his back was on the bed.

I reached to my bedside drawer and took out a bottle. Brendon grabbed it from my hands and poured some lube into his hand, skillfully slicking me up. I groaned at the action as he guided my dick to where I could push into him. I hummed as I felt him around me. "Dall, w-wait," he stopped me before I could move. "Yeah, doll, what's the matter?" He closed his eyes and took a deep breath. "Just please don't be too rough. I-I'm not very um ex-experienced," he nearly whispered the last part.  I felt my heart lurch at the almost worried expression on his face. "I've got you, Bren. I'll go slow," I told him. He nodded, and I saw some of the concern leave his face. "Am I okay to move?" He held onto my arm and nodded again.

I carefully moved in and out of him and relished in the pleasure of feeling him around me and getting to watch him fall apart beneath me. His eyebrows were knitted together as I hit the certain bundle of nerves in him. He gasped and held tighter onto my arm. I kept thrusting into him and listening to the sweet sounds coming from his lips. I moved him so he was sitting up against the headboard and kissed him deeply. "Oh my gosh," he muttered against my lips. "D-Dallon, I'm close," he whimpered, leaning his head back. "I know, honey. I am too," I spoke softly to him. I was out of breath and had my forehead rested against his. I attached my lips to his neck, making him let out high breathy moans. "Brendon, you're so beautiful. Oh god, baby, you're so pretty," I told him, pumping my hand on his dick quickly. He climaxed with a moan and let his head loll back against the headboard as I finished inside him.

"Oh my gosh," he whispered as I laid him down onto the pillows. I went to grab a cloth to clean him up with when I heard a soft whine come from his blissed out lips. "Kiss me, please, Dall," he asked. I leaned down and connected our lips sweetly. "I'll be right back, doll. I need to grab a cloth to clean you up." He nodded and let me go. I ran to the bathroom closet and got a wet cloth for the sweet boy in my bed. As I began cleaning him up, he connected our lips again, his hands roaming up my chest. I was in ecstasy until I heard a gasp behind me and turned to see my bandmates standing in my doorway and staring with wide open mouths at the scene in front of them, me naked in bed, making out with my uppity neighbor. Luckily, Brendon's modesty was covered by a blanket, but I wasn't so fortunate. "Uh, hey, guys. Practice is canceled tonight. I'll see you tomorrow," I said to my bandmates, ignoring the fact that they had basically caught me in the act. "Yeah, we'll see you tomorrow, Dallon," the drummer said. "Thanks, guys," I said as they left the room. "Now, beautiful, where were we," I smirked, pushing my lips against Brendon's once again. This felt right.
________________________________
A/N
Someone requested a second part for this a while ago and wanted it to be smut, so here it is. I tried my best. It's kinda mature in comparison to most of my other one shots, but oh well. Thanks for reading 💖
✌🏼Your Author👌🏼

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.5K 1.1K 31
" but, i don't love you. hell, love is shitty. i don't want love. i loved her, look where that got me. " COMPLETE ! ©slowwtown 2017
119K 1.6K 25
Oneshots that I try to write to satisfy my hormones. #ScottxLiam #McCallxDunbar #Boyxboy
2.6K 168 12
He is not an ordinary boy. The world is cold and scary. But it's all worse with the illness he is struken with. In conclusion: he feels he is a mista...
8.5K 424 31
30 days. 30 stories. Ryllon.