Mia - k. mikaelson |completed...

By ninithewriter

'you do make me hard, but she makes me weak' edited, sorta. Ranked #1 in alwaysandforever More

Trailer
Epigraph
I N T R O D U C T I O N
O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
S E V E N
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N
E L E V E N
T W E L V E
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E N
F I F T E E N
S I X T E E N
S E V E N T E E N
E I G H T E E N
N I N E T E E N
T W E N T Y
T W E N T Y - O N E
T W E N T Y • T W O
T W E N T Y • T H R E E
Epigraph (II)
___
___
T W E N T Y - F O U R
T W E N T Y - F I V E
T W E N T Y - S I X
T W E N T Y - S E V E N
T W E N T Y - E I G H T
T W E N T Y - N I N E
T H I R T Y
T H I R T Y - O N E
T H I R T Y - T W O
T H I R T Y T H R E E
T H I R T Y - F O U R
T H I R T Y - F I V E
T H I R T Y - S I X
T H I R T Y - S E V E N
T H I R T Y - E I G H T
T H I R T Y - N I N E
F O R T Y
F O R T Y - O N E
F O R T Y - T W O
F O R T Y - T H R E E
F O R T Y - F O U R
F O R T Y - F I V E
F O R T Y - S I X
FO R T Y - S E V E N
F O R T Y - E I G H T
F O R T Y - N I N E
F I F T Y
F I F T Y - O N E
F I F T Y - T W O
F I F T Y - T H R E E
F I F T Y - F O U R
F I F T Y - F I V E
F I F T Y - S I X
F I F T Y - S E V E N
F I F T Y - E I G H T
F I F T Y - N I N E
S I X T Y
S I X T Y - O N E
S I X T Y - T W O
S I X T Y - T H R E E
S I X T Y - F O U R
S I X T Y - F I V E
N E W C O V E R
S I X T Y - S E V E N
S I X T Y - E I G H T
S I X T Y - N I N E
Mikaelson Twins
S E V E N T Y - O N E
S E V E N T Y - T W O
S E V E N T Y - T H R E E
S E V E N T Y - F O U R
S E V E N T Y - F I V E
S E V E N T Y - S I X
S E V E N T Y - S E V E N
S E V E N T Y - E I G H T
S E V E N T Y - N I N E
E I G H T Y
Family Album
E I G H T Y - O N E
__
E I G H T Y - T W O
F I N A L E
B o n u s S c e n e
this is not the end...
NEW BOOKS
LEGACIES : DARK

S I X T Y - S I X

2.3K 44 20
By ninithewriter

Always isn't Forever

__

8 months ago

"Ready. Set. Go!"

Rebekah yelled before slamming her hand on the timer.

Mia began to act out the card she got as Klaus bit the inside of his cheek to stop himself from laughing while Elijah stared at Mia weirdly.

"Cat!" Kol yelled just as Mia began to lick the air.

Mia squealed knowing he was close, so she shook her head and continued.

Elijah racked his brain as he tried to figure out what she was doing. Mia then got the idea of pointing at Klaus and tried to stop laughing as she continued to act out what it was.

"Monster!" Rebekah yelled

"Idiot!" Kol yelled

"Dog." Elijah snapped his fingers and did a little fist bump into the air as he had figured it out.

Klaus rolled his eyes, "Keep going and I'll dagger the lot of you." He threatened.

Mia clapped before hands happily, "Elijah was the closest! It was a wolf." Mia said slowly looking over at Klaus who looked at her with a playful glare.

Mia set the card down as she tried to calm herself down and took a seat on Klaus' lap. His fingers made their way to her side to tickle her as he whispered in her ear the phrase,

"Im a hybrid sweetheart keep up."

___

Mia stomped back into the Salvatore House with a mad expression, "Damon! You said it was a quick mission! I had to literally stop hell fire from consuming you and Stefan, which by the way you're welcome!" Mia said while taking off her shoes.

Damon gave her a sheepish look, "You still managed to look good."

Mia sighed before turning to Stefan, "There's something I need to talk to you about. You and Caroline." She said making him curious.

"Just because the love of my life is stuck in a magical coma doesn't mean I get to be left out of the marriage therapy talks." Damon said with sass.

Mia rolled her eyes, "It isn't about that dingus." She said before taking in a deep breathe.

"I think I need some sleep. I'm six months pregnant and I can't drink my favorite wine because, well I'm pregnant! Also, conversing with the literal devil was, enlightening. At least now I know my family and I won't be suffering eternally." Mia said out loud, she had meant it more for herself but with the Salvatores in the room it seemed like she was talking to them.

"We get it, you're powerful!" Damon said waving his hands around as if to imitate Mia's magic.

"Jealous?"

Stefan rolled his eyes before turning to Mia, "I'll see you in the morning?" He asked.

Mia nodded before waving at him goodnight and watching him head up the stairs. "What a grandpa. You know ever since he became human that's all he does, sleep." Damon complained while pouring himself a bourbon.

"It's better than hearing you talk." Mia mumbled as she sat on the couch. Before Damon could respond Caroline and Hope walked in from the kitchen.

"Hey you're back!" Hope said running over towards Mia and giving her a hug. "Hey sweetie." Mia said into her hair.

Mia waved at Caroline, "How was she?" She asked, expecting nothing but a good answer.

"She was amazing as always. I enjoy watching her because I'm getting free practice for when my little ones come." Caroline said happily as she rubbed her stomatch.

"The impossible sisters." Damon said with a sarcastic smile. He was masking his hurt with hostility and the two women knew it.

"Go away Damon." Mia said shooting him away. "It's time for the mothers to talk."

Damon rolled his eyes and grabbed his drink, "Yeah yeah whatever." He said and left, "Goodnight mommies!"

Caroline sighed and sat down on a couch across Mia. Hope laid her head on Mia's lap and began to drift off leaving only the two expecting mothers.

"I need to talk to you." Mia said in a serious tone.

Caroline gave her a worried look, "Is everything okay?"

"Yes of course!" Mia nodded, "It's about Stefan." She started making Caroline sit up.

"I am aware of the, condition he is in." Mia said slowly, "Stefan is mortal which means at some time he will be gone. What if I told you there was a way I could change that."

Caroline's eyes started to water, "W-what? I mean how?"

Mia took a deep breathe, "Science...and magic. I know someone who was able to reverse the affects of a, nevermind I won't tell you that but trust me. I can take the cure out of Stefan and store it, along with studying it and making make more of it. I understand that when it is taken out the host the uh...body begins to age rapidly therefore I will put Stefan into a different body. Temporarily!" Mia reassured.

She then continued, "While he is in a different body I'll use magic to reverse the affects of the cure and place him back into the body. I've already come up with the spell and I know where to get everything I need along with people to help me. Bonnie for instance and Freya."

Caroline bit her lip as she processed what she was hearing, she was finally going to get the happily ever after with Stefan. "Why, why would you do this for us I mean..." she trailed off as if she was hinting to her schemes against Mia.

"I'm past that. I'm going to marry him, and build a life with him. I would die if I didn't have all eternity with Klaus so I'm helping you out. And, Rebekah wants to be human. She's my best friend and my sister, I would do anything for her. I understand that Damon wants to be mortal as well so I can make that happen." She said out of breathe.

Mia bit her lip as she looked down, "I am finally starting to understand the extent of my powers and how to not let it consume me and take me into the darkness."

Caroline was stunned by what she had said and believed every word, "You're like fairy godmother! I'm sure Stefan will agree to this." She said while crying tears of joy.

"One more thing," Mia said silencing her. "I am opening up a school for children like Hope, and your two siphon twins. Damon and Stefan offered to give me this house to make it into the school. My plan is to start with one, and then continue to build them all over the world. What I want to ask you is, would you or Alaric like to be the Vice Principle of this school?" Mia asked with hopeful eyes.

Caroline stood up with a big smile, "Of course!" She squealed. Mia slowly moved Hopes head and stood up before wrapping her arms around Caroline, "Thank you."

Before anyone else could say anything Mia's phone rang. "Excuse me." She mumbled as she tried her best to bend down and pick it up. "Hello?"

"Mia..." Klaus' raspy voice rang through the phone completely taking Mia by surprise. Her eyes watered as her hands began to shake. "Nik." She whispered, feeling the whole in her chest be fulfilled by his voice.

"It's time to come home my love." He said, his voice almost putting Mia into a trance.

"The Hollow is gone?" She asked happily.

"I'll explain when you get here, please come quickly. I don't think I can wait any longer without seeing you." He said honestly.

Mia wiped her tears, "I am on my way, don't kill anyone without me." She said.

"I love you." Klaus said, meaning it wholeheartedly.

Mia snuffled, "I love you more." She whispered, "I'll see you soon." She said before hanging up.

Caroline gave Mia a sad smile, "It's time?"

"It's time."

With the help of Caroline's screaming throughout the house, the Salvatore brothers were awoken to come and bid farewell towards their housemates Mia and Hope.

Stefan set one last bag into the trunk of her car as Damon carried a sleeping Hope into the backseat of the car where pillows and blankets were laid out for her to sleep comfortably in.

Stefan turned to face her with a worried expression, "You wanted to talk to me?" He asked worried that he would never know.

Mia gave him a small smile, "Caroline will tell you. Don't look so worried, it's good I promise you." Mia said. Stefan smiled and motioned for her to bring it in.

Mia chuckled lightly as he avoided hurting her and wrapped his arms loosely around her, "I'll be seeing you again Stefan." Mia said as they pulled away.

"See you around Mia."

The brunette turned to face the eldest Salvatore with a smirk on his face, "If things go south with you and Klaus, you know where I am." He said with a smug look.

Mia rolled her eyes, "Damon I'm going to kill you one of these days." She joked before turning serious. "Thank you for letting us stay here while Nik, or- I mean Klaus, fixes things back home." Mia said giving him a genuine smile.

Damon nodded, "You and your kids, especially that little pancake gobbler, are always welcome here." He said before wrapping her arms around her.

"I heard what you and Caroline were talking about." He whispered into her ear. "Thank you." He said before kissing her forehead and pulling away.

Mia smiled softly at him, "He's a good man, he deserves it and so do you." She responded meaning every word.

Damon's smile grew as he brought his brother closer to him. "It has been an honor being your host littlest Mikaelson but it's gone for you to go back to your hybrid daddy."

Mia scoffed, "Don't ever call him that or he will kill you."

Stefan shook his head at his brothers actions and word choice before dragging him inside, "Goodbye Mia!" They yelled, slowly fading into the distance.

Mia then turned to Caroline who was patiently waiting for her turn, "There's so much I want to say,.." Caroline started trying to make a mental list.

Mia chuckled as she closed the car doors, "Don't worry about it, I know what you want to say. Let him enjoy his mortal life while I sort through this with my family. As you might have heard, nobody messed with us and lives. Except for you guys but that's because we liked you."

Caroline scoffed playfully, "If that was liked I'd hate to see, well hate."

Mia hugged her goodbye, "I'll be seeing you around Forbes. Make sure those idiots don't mess up the house even more." Mia said before closing her door and speeding out of the drive way with the sports car Damon had given her.

It had been the longest fourteen hours Mia had felt in her extended lifetime but she had managed to make it safely to the compound without dying.

Hope had woken up from her sleep halfway through the ride and asked Mia what was going on.

"We're going home, Hope." Was what Mia had responded. The excitement of seeing her parents kept Hope up despite Mia's attempts to get her to fall asleep.

The Mikaelson siblings had heard her car come into the garage and they all instantly began to feel the rush of emotions coming towards them.

Mia and Hope walked up the stairs, slowly because of how much it hurt Mia's swollen feet, courtesy of her pregnancy, and opened the door that led them out into the courtyard.

"Mom!" Hope ran to Hayley as fast as her little feet could take her while Mia stared at Klaus who stared at her.

"I thought there would be a little more crying, if I'm honest." Kol said out loud.

Mia made her way over to Klaus and wrapped her arms around him trying to contain her tears but failed. "Mia." Klaus' breathed out.

In that moment he had felt whole again, and he wanted it to last forever but Vincent's plans said otherwise.

Mia cried into his chest before putting her hands at the side of his face and pressing her lips against his. "I missed yo so much." She cried.

Klaus wiped her tears off of her face while cupping her cheeks. "I love you Mia." He whispered.

"How are you feeling?" He asked quickly placing his hands on her stomach. The baby kicked against his hand making his heart beat faster.

"They've got a habit of doing that." Mia said, revealing the gender of the baby to them.

The room turned silent, "They've?"

"Listen." Mia instructed them, and they all did. They heard Mia's heartbeat along with the baby but then heard a third one.

"Twins, Mia Fitzgerald you're having bloody twins." Rebekah mumbled in disbelief.

"How did we not notice? How did you not notice?!" Hayley asked completely loss for words.

Mia bit her lip, "Keelin tried to tell me but I wouldn't let her because I thought she was trying to reveal the gender."

Kol's eyes widened, "Do you know the genders?!"

Mia turned back to Klaus and ignored Kol. His face was hard to read as his thoughts were going faster than he could process.

Was he going to be a good father? He had been absent for Hope's childhood and didn't know anything about infant babies as Hayley did most of the work.

But everyone in that room, even him, knew that Mia was going to demand co-parenting to its fullest extent.

"You're a goddess." He finally said to her before picking her up and spinning her around while being careful not to hurt her.

Mia giggled in joy, it was almost as if she had never left.
"I promise you, I will do right by you and our children Mia." He said. It was rare that Klaus' made a promise because he had a reputation of crossing his fingers and doing the exact opposite.

Klaus was finally becoming the man that every single one of his family members knew he could be, and that scared Elijah. He was no longer going to be needed, and Mia was still not talking to him.

"So what are the genders!" Rebekah asked tearing Mia away from Klaus and giving her a quick hug and kiss before stomping her foot impatiently.

"I need to plan accordingly for the baby shower!" She said excited, forgetting of Vincent's plan to defeat the Hollow.

"Bex." Kol said softly, reminding her of it.

"Right." Rebekah whispered looking down sadly.

Mia's mood dropped, "What's happening?" She asked going back to Klaus who wrapped his arms around her.

Vincent walked into the room with things he needed for the spell and looked straight at Mia, "I'd say it's a pleasure seeing you again but,.."

"Vincent what's the plan to defeat the Hollow?" Mia asked, or demanded.

"I'll give you a quick rundown before we end this once and for all. You are all here to put an end to this just as much as I am. The hollow was kept weak because it was divided into four pieces, the finger bone, the jawbone etc." He said and Mia began to shake her head as she connected the dots.

"You're placing it into them and sending them on their way?! No! They can't function without eachother Vincent this ain't a solution!" Mia said angrily. She would have done better if she hadn't been hiding from the Hollow.

"This is all we have got! This is why you shouldn't have been called her until after because you would try to stop it." He said frustrated.

"This is temporary." Mia told them, "I'll find another way," she reassured.

"Start the stupid spell Vincent." She mumbled.

"There's something else you should know." Hayley blurred out taking Vincent by surprise. "Don't do it Hayley."

"They have to know." She argued, feeling her heart ache. "When the spell is complete, you can no longer see Hope or Mia. The Hollow had felt what it was like to be in their bodies it it felt their power so if you get too close to it for too long then it will attach itself to Mia or Hope."

Klaus shook his head as his heart broke, "No." he said in a low voice, "You did not tell us this!" He roared towards Vincent.

Rebekah looked at Mia with her eyes filled with tears, "Mia." She whispered painfully.

"Because I knew how you would react!" Vincent yelled back not feeling threatened, or at least that's what he wanted them to think.

"I won't be there for the birth of my children! You lied to me Vincent and I am going to kill you!" He yelled in rage.

Mia was sitting down on the couch crying silently as she watched the scene unfold. The floor began to tremble and things began to fall onto the floor, shattering into pieces.

Everyone stopped talking and looked around worriedly, "Ouch!" Hope mumbled looking down at her finger that was bleeding.

"We have to start the spell now! As soon as I'm done you all have to scatter as far away from eachother as you possibly can." Vincent said before setting salt on the ground.

In a matter of seconds he was ready but the rest weren't.
"We have to." Elijah said quietly, looking over at Mia who was looking at the wall with a plain expression.

Klaus wiped his tears and took a feo breathe, "Get on with it witch." He mumbled, his throat sore from yelling.

Meanwhile Mia stood up only a few feet away from him, getting ready to hug him one last time for awhile. Marcel walked in making Rebekah roll her eyes, "What are you here for?" She asked.

"I'm here to make sure this works." He said not looking at her as his attention was directed to Mia who was an emotional mess.

"Elijah, I need you up here. Kol in the right, Klaus on the left and Rebekah on, yeah that's it." Vincent said before taking a deep breathe, " I just want to say that what you guys are doing here today is gonna go a long way towards setting things right in this city. The Hollow took everything away from me. It inspired nothing but suffering and torment. It's ruined families,"

Vincent looks at Mia, Hayley and Hope. "it's gone after little kids. And yet, here and now, despite all of our differences, and there are many...  thank you." He said with his hand on his heart.

"The savage Mikaelsons heroically defeating a terrible evil. Maybe this will finally earn us our redemption." Rebekah said, doing her best not to cry more.

"For family." Klaus said quietly, he was going to loose everything he ever wanted in a matter of seconds.

"Let's go." Vincent said and he and Freya kneeled down wile holding hands. "Hayley, when I tell you to, I want you to take the manacles off. Hold onto Hope. The Hollow connected itself more with Hope so she will be our passageway. Do not let her go. Everybody else, when this spell is over, you got to get away from each other, and you have to stay away from Hope and Mia."

Elijah looked over at Mia, "I'm sorry." He mouthed, referring to the incident in his subconscious.

"I forgive you." Mia replied before giving him a small smile.

"Diviser... Diviser ak konkeri. Diviser ak konkeri. Diviser ak konkeri. Diviser ak konkeri Chire apa ak po. Ak konkeri. Ak po."  Vincent chanted.

Klaus used this time to look over at Mia who was standing a few feet away. "Tell me, my love, what are the genders?" He asked as his vision blurred from his tears.

"A girl," She said as her smile grew, "And a boy."

"Hayley, do it now. Do it now, Hayley." Vincent yelled and that's what Hayley did.

Through Hope, the Hollow is divided into four parts and enters into each of the Mikaelsons.

Rbeekah looked around confused, "I can hear it... whispering."

Vincent panicked, "Okay you guys need to go now!"

Mia ran to Klaus who was already waiting for her, "I love you Mia, more than you'll ever know and I would do anything for you. Be happy, Mia Mikaelson and know that I will always be with you." He said quickly as he heard his siblings run out of the room.

"I love you." Mia cried, feeling her heart shatter in a million pieces.

"If I am back to my old self, do not reach out. Leave me be." He whispered, "I love you." His voice cracked as he kissed her one last time before speeding out of the room.

Once she no longer felt his warmth or the invisible pull the Hollow was doing towards Mia she had finally let out everything she was feeling.

Her cried echoed through the compound, ones Freya not Hayley had ever heard in the time they had spent with her.

Mia fell to her knees and sobbed on the floor, not wanting anything else but for Klaus to come back and be with her. "This isn't fair!" She screamed.

"We deserve this! We were going to get married and raise a family!" She yelled in anger. "But he left! You look him from me! And I'm going to put you back into the hole you crawled out of!"

She wiped her tears aggressively, "You can't break me. I won't let you."

Mia screamed in anger and let out a psychic blast sending everyone into the walls. She then stood up and sped out of the room and into a car before driving away.

Hayley was about to go after her when Freya and Vincent stopped her, "Don't. She's going to kill you." Freya warned. "The magic is fueling her anger because she lost her grip on it. She'll get it back once she calms down."

"Mommy?" Hope sat up from her state of unconsciousness and looked at Hayley worried. "I don't feel well." Hope mumbled as she looked down to the prick in her finger.

Vincent walked dove for her curiously, "What's the matter?" He asked worried.

"I feel sleepy." Hope mumbled before closing her eyes and slipping away into a slumber.

"Hope? Hope!" Hayley shook her to try and wake her up but failed. Freya kneeled down infront of her and began to mumble a few spells to wake her up but failed.

"The Hollow put her to sleep as her last spell. The cut Hope had was the Hollows way of going out with a bang." Vincent said slowly as he slumped back in a chair in disbelief.

"What do you mean asleep?!" Hayley asked, panicking.

Freya gave her a painful look, "Hope is going to be in a state of unconsciousness until we find a way to break through her powerful spell."

__

Okay guys, that was the end of season 4 of the originals hurrah hurrah 💙. Just a few quick words, I added visuals to give this chapter a way for the reader to connect and visualize what was going on. Klaus gif is super big Lmao

Yes Hope is in a magical coma because I want her and the twins to be the same age.

Twins? Yeah I was just as surprised as you guys. It was spontaneous ;)

"I'm in the ghetto, ratatatata!"

- Author out✌️

Also H A P P Y H O L I D A Y S💕 this is my gift to you

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

ꜱɴᴏᴡ By qx

Fanfiction

25.8K 1.1K 9
ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ᴋᴀᴍᴀʀɪ ᴀʀɪᴇɴ ꜱɴᴏᴡ ʜᴀᴅ ᴍᴏᴠᴇᴅ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴏᴡɴ ᴏꜰ ᴍʏꜱᴛɪᴄ ꜰᴀʟʟꜱ ᴏʀ ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ ᴡᴀꜱ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ꜱᴛʀᴜᴄᴋ ʙʏ ʜᴇʀ ᴘᴇʀꜱᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴛʜᴀɴ ʜᴇʀ ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛʏ !DIS...
357K 10.2K 112
𝐒𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐚 𝐌𝐚𝐞 𝐆𝐢𝐥𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐎𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐬 𝐬𝐨 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐯�...
19.2K 829 16
𝘐𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘢 𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘢𝘭 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘨 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭 𝘪𝘴 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘶𝘯𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘢𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘬𝘯𝘰...