[DISCONTINUED] The Art of Des...

بواسطة shro_om

[L/N] [F/N], the successor of the destructive pillar, follows in her fathers footsteps to become a Hashira ju... المزيد

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 3.5
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Christmas Special! - Tanjiro x Reader!
Christmas Special! - Zenitsu x Reader!
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36 : Mini-Chapter (Zenitsu)
Chapter 37 : Mini-Chapter (Inosuke)
Chapter 38 : Mini-Chapter (Zenitsu)
Chapter 39 : Mini-Chapter (Inosuke)
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
A/N
A/N - I'm Back!
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58

Christmas Special! - Inosuke x Reader!

2.2K 127 47
بواسطة shro_om

A/N

As stated in the previous two Christmas Specials, this story will have no connections to the main story-line!

Enjoy!

---

Ever since meeting the masked male, he's always been a thorn in your ass that you could never get out. You've come to know Inosuke as a persistent, greedy, and most of all, an intense sparring opponent. He was agile, quick, but never smart with his moves. Which is why, the first time you were able to take him down without even having to throw in more than five punches, he was always trying to get you to spar. And today was no different. 

Inosuke was successful in irritating you enough to try and spar with him, even though the ground was caked in white and the green trees were long-gone. With a scowl, you looked at the male with a boar-mask and a cruel body. You were ready, and so was he. With a quick grunt from his side and steam escaping from his nose, you both charged as if your lives depended on it. 

Seconds turned to minutes and minutes turned to an hour. Both of your speeds were beginning to slow down due to the biting frost that was relentlessly gnawing all over you two's body. But one needed to win to prove to the other that they were better; no one was leaving until someone lost. 

After a few minutes had passed, Inosukes voracious attacks began to increase in speed, surprising you immensely. You were able to dodge his hits successfully, until your foot slipped however. Like a white light had appeared over your eyes, you felt yourself fall onto the frozen ground and pressure being applied to the center of your chest. Trying to lift your head back up, you found your eyesight was blurry and the frozen colors of winter were spread out as if they were dragged across a canvas carelessly. A defeated groan escaped from you as a faint victorious laugh came from Inosuke, "It seems like you couldn't best the great Inosuke!" He cackled, but his voice and tone disappearing in the ringing that was in your ears. Not being able to come out of it, you laid your head back down on the frozen ground and let a wave of unconsciousness overtake you.

As Inosuke continued to cackle victoriously, he noticed your motionless form. He pressed his foot down your chest a bit more to see if you would respond, but you stayed still. Now slightly panicking, even though he didn't want to admit it, he quickly pulled his foot off of you and looked down at you, "O-Oi! (Mispronounced Y/N)! Wake the fuck up!" Now bending down to grab a hold of your shoulders, he violently shook you, "Oi! Don't you dare be dead (Mispronounced Y/N)! Or else I'll beat your ass!" You still didn't come out of it, now Inosuke was alarmed. With a string of curse words escaping from him, he continued to poke your lifeless body for a few minutes until finally giving up and resorting to his last idea: carrying you back to the small inn that you, Tanjiro, Zenitsu, and himself were currently staying in. 

After Inosuke brought you back, and got quite a scolding from the two other boys, you were wrapped up in a blanket and placed in a small futon so that you could warm up in. After some little details had escaped from Inosuke's grasp, he was left babysitting you until the other two males returned from wherever they went.

As Inosuke pouted while sitting cross-legged next to your futon, he couldn't help but look at you every now and again to see if you would stir from your sleep. After a few endless minutes had passed, the feral male had finally had enough and walked to where your head was before sitting right behind it and taking off his boar-mask. Not knowing what he himself was doing, he tried to gently place his hands on your cheeks, but instead slapped your small cheeks. Your body reacted by wincing from the sudden contact, which made Inosuke proud for some reason.

He did the same action again but now spoke, "Oi, wake up. I can't beat your ass if you're asleep." He stayed still for a moment as he waited for another reaction from you. And as he waited, you began to awaken from your sleep. With one eyelid opening first and following the second, you realized who was looking down at you with a cocky grin, "Inosuke?" You spoke softly before realizing that it was the Inosuke, "W-wha- Inosuke!?" You yelled out once more as you tried to bring yourself up with haste, but instead smashed your forehead against Inosuke's own, barely affecting him. 

You fell back down into the futon and hissed harshly as Inosuke gave a triumphant laugh, "What do you think of that, (Mispronounced Y/N)?! You couldn't even hurt the great Inosuke!" With a nasty look, "Shut up already." "Eh?" You now looked at the ceiling as you still held your forehead, trying to relax instead of getting mad over the feral male. 

But as you tried to look at the ceiling, you saw Inosuke's large, emerald eyes overtake your view of the ceiling like a needy house-cat. "Oi, are you not going to do anything else?" He asked as your eyes remained steady with annoyance. Clicking your tongue, "No, I'm not going to do anything else, Inosuke. Now bug off." You turned your body to the side now, not wanting to look at him anymore. 

The male wanted to pester you more, but he could sense that he was pushing you to your limit now: you had the same energy as Tanjiro's aura whenever he agitated him enough, but it was slightly off. Scooting back to the side of the futon, Inosuke pulled his knees in and hugged himself, not too sure with what to do at this point. 

"Are you mad?" He suddenly said, his voice a lot calmer than usual. 

"Yes, Inosuke." You responded with annoyance. 

"Why the fuck are you mad then? You've beaten me up hundreds of times! But I never got mad!" He said as he placed his head over his knees, his volume increasing. 

"I'm not mad because I lost, Inosuke. And I didn't beat you hundreds of times, I only beat you five times, learn to count." You dead-panned. 

"O-Oi! Don't give me that shit!" He yelled angrily while pointing at you.  

Now it was quiet again, neither of you spoke nor wanted to speak, but there was that underlying need of communication that needed to be fed. Hesitantly, you spoke, "I'm mad that I have to keep fighting you. That's all." Inosuke tilted his head a little bit, "Eh? Why would you be mad about that? It's a god damn privilege to fight somebody like me!" Inosuke's untamable ego never being contained. You shot him a dirty look from the side, causing him to return one himself. "It's annoying," you continued, "always having to fight somebody instead of talking to them. I don't find it fun anymore." Your blue-tipped frenemy  cocked his head to side with confusion, "You don't find it fun?" He said with a hiss. You nodded. "Well then let's make it fun!" You shot your head back to see what he was applying, only to be bewildered at how he was already in the air, about to jump you. 

With quick movements, you tried to get up and run out of the way before the male was able to fall on you. But just as you were about to evade his flying self, he whipped his flexible body around and grabbed you by the back of your haori, placing you beneath him. "God fuc-! Inosuke! What the hell!" You yelled with anger, not at all enjoying how the male was atop of you and you below him. "Is that not fun enough?!" He yelled more than questioned. "No! This was never fun to begin with! Now sto- Woah!" With a sudden force, the feral male had flung you both into two different positions: you on top of him, and himself under you. 

You rubbed the bridge of your nose in annoyance while Inosuke continued to analyze you, searching for a way to make fighting him more "entertaining" for you. Slowly he reached up to grab your arm, but you immediately caught it and placed it back onto the futon, "Inosuke, stop. Hear me out here." The boy cocked a brow and made a face that screamed why-should-I-listen-to-you? And as you held his hand down, his other hand was beginning to snake it's way towards you, which you had to stop that arm also. "Stop it Inosuke," you said this time more sternly. The aforementioned male gave a bored look and puffed his cheeks, clearly not enjoying how he was being the bottom one here. 

Being fed up with how nothing was happening, he ripped his arms from your tight grasp and instead locked you in a tight embrace; more like a tight cage than anything. "I-Inosu-ke!" You yelled hoarsely, his arms squeezing the living daylights out of you. "Is this fun yet?!" He groaned into your ear. You pushed and kicked as hard as you could, but nothing worked. And now not being able to fight his bone crushing embrace, "Fine! Al-Alright! And you win! So stop it!" you yelled with defeat. Almost immediately he loosened his embrace around you as he cackled once more, "See?! Wasn't that fun!? Wasn't it fun to fight the mighty Inosuke!" 

You eyed the male as he sang his own praise, catching that glint of pride in those emerald eyes of his. Catching your gaze and looking at you quickly, "What?" He asked with annoyance, never liking how you would always stare at him. You let your cheek flatten on his shoulder, "How come you like fighting me so much? Wouldn't it be more fun for you to beat the living daylights out of Zenitsu?" The wild male looked at you from the side before groaning loudly, "He's too weak." "But he's stronger than me, you know that." He stayed silent for a moment, only looking at the ceiling. "You know how to take me down. That's why." You gave an unsatisfied gaze, "That's because you always target the same spot: my head." He shrugged shamelessly, "Not my fault that you know how to fight better than Monitsu." You laughed a little bit at that comment which Inosuke himself also laughed with self-confidence.

You sighed lightly as you felt warmth radiating from the muscular male and his chest rising and lowering. The slow rising and lowing, the faint heartbeat, and constant warmth made your head swim in daring thoughts and actions. After thinking about what you would do, you came to the conclusion: 'He wouldn't mind'. "You know, Inosuke, how about we make a deal?" The male looked over at you with a look that expressed his uneagerness. You smiled, "If you don't like it you can always tell me to fuck off. How about that?" The aforementioned male never let his gaze falter as he looked at you, until grunting, "Fine." Propping yourself up on the males chest and scooting up slightly, "How about we only wrestle whenever we have a problem. And if you agree, I'll give you something in return." Your head leaning on the back of your hand. "What the hell are you going to give me in return?" He spat back, "It's probably not even good enough anyways." You rolled your eyes at his statement, "If you don't like it then we can just continue fighting as always. Deal?" The aforementioned male sighed arrogantly before muttering a small "fine". 

Already feeling your cheeks becoming warmer, you quickly, yet gently, placed a small kiss on his cheek. With eyes as wide as saucers, the male looked at you with bewilderment. It was a solid minute of pure silence before he broke it. 

"Do it again."

"Wa-What?"

"Do it again. Whatever the hell you just did."

"You mean a kiss?"

"Yeah. That. Now do it again." 

Another kiss turned into a few more, a few more turned into five kisses, and five kisses turned to ten kisses, until finally, a kiss on the lips. "Are you sure you want a kiss there?" You asked him, not too sure if he was just being dumb or toying with you. "Yeah. Now do it." Muttering a small "ok" under your breath, you placed a small kiss on his own: it was brief, sensationless, and unacceptable. Looking down at Inosuke, you can see that he was upset, "What?" You asked. With no response uttered, the feral male grabbed the sides of your head and collided your lips with his own with no warning. A light hissing came from you and you pulled back, "Oi! The fuck are you doing?!" The male clearly unhappy that you broke free from the kiss. "I'm gonna show how you're supposed to kiss someone, you idiot." Once again did his cheeks puff up, but now with a red tint. 

Placing his hands on your cheeks and telling him to not hold your head so rough, you went in for another kiss. It was rough, unsynchronized, and not the most enjoyable kiss. But after a minute or two of such a rough kiss, Inosuke began to copy your pressure, turning it from unenjoyable to suddenly pleasurable. Upon copying your own soft movements, your lips became synchronized and now to a likable roughness. Inosuke may not be the greatest kisser, but he was damn near-certain that he was going to perfect it. 

"How about we just do this whenever we get upset at each other?"

"Fine, whatever, now come here."

The rest of the night you both were able to have just for yourselves, never wondering where Gonpachiro and Monitsu went. But during this secluded time, both you and Inosuke frolicked in the field of kissing, never daring , or wanting, to stop the other.

A/N

FRicK

This took a really long time! I didn't just wanna make it like Zenitsu and Tanjiro since I think Inosuke is a tough nut to get to in order to get smoochy-smoochy with!

But was this chapter good to read? I'm a little fried and I can't really see if I tweaked his character too much lmao. 

That will be it from me though! Hopefully I can push out chapter 33 tonight also!

Have a lovely whateverthetimeitisforyourightnow you gorgeous individual!

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

130K 2.9K 49
For ages true demons have lived to serve and protect,but due to some demon to broke a taboo y/n is forced to have a side job.She then will meet the h...
68.7K 2.1K 27
Eto Tsukiko has the stars in her eyes and the eyesight to see into the soul. She had her spent her life preparing for a marriage only to have it and...
180K 2.4K 72
ⵌ 🇦‌🇱‌🇴‌🇳‌🇪‌ 🇫‌🇴‌🇷‌🇪‌🇻‌🇪‌🇷‌ ┊𝔞 𝔟𝔬𝔬𝔨 𝔬𝔣 𝔞𝔠𝔠𝔲𝔪𝔲𝔩𝔞𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫 𝔬𝔣 𝔬𝔫𝔢𝔰𝔥𝔬𝔱𝔰 ઉ ➤ disclaimer : - tw is always in the begi...
3K 92 11
𝐀 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐃 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐘 and his younger sister gave Tanjiro Kamado all the motivation he needed. After his life was stripped away from him, he was p...