[DISCONTINUED] The Art of Des...

By shro_om

[L/N] [F/N], the successor of the destructive pillar, follows in her fathers footsteps to become a Hashira ju... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 3.5
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Christmas Special! - Zenitsu x Reader!
Christmas Special! - Inosuke x Reader!
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36 : Mini-Chapter (Zenitsu)
Chapter 37 : Mini-Chapter (Inosuke)
Chapter 38 : Mini-Chapter (Zenitsu)
Chapter 39 : Mini-Chapter (Inosuke)
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
A/N
A/N - I'm Back!
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58

Christmas Special! - Tanjiro x Reader!

4K 171 24
By shro_om

A/N

Hello everyone! I hope you are all having a very merry Christmas (unless it already passed then I hope you had a very merry Christmas)! I wanted to make some Christmas Specials that are all basically little one-shots with Tanjiro, Zenitsu, and Inosuke! 

They will all be nice and fluffy since it's Christmas!

Also, none of these one-shots will have any connections to the main story! These are just quick little things that I would indulge myself in if I wanted this story to go buck-wild lmao. But! I will be using previous information in my story to help push these one-shots along!

That will be it from me though, I hope you enjoy this one-shot!

---

Winter had suddenly arrived and the land was covered in a blanket of snow. Currently, both you and Tanjiro were wandering the white wasteland in search of firewood in order to fuel the dying fire that Zenitsu and Inosuke waited at. 

You shivered slightly as your hot breathe poured from your scarf like steam from hot tea. You looked over at Tanjiro who was walking beside you, half of his face covered by his own scarf, only leaving his nose to be revealed. You stared at him, never realizing that you were beginning to zone-out. Feeling a pair of eyes were laying on him, he turned to you with a curious expression, "Are you alright (Y/N)chan?" The aforementioned male asked, a little confused as to why you were looking at him. Blinking rapidly while shaking your head, "Y-Yes... My bad," you apologized as you turned your head away with haste, a small tint of red exposing itself on your cheeks. Tanjiro's expression softened as he realized that he caught you in the act of looking at him; it was something that he did find rather cute if he was completely honest. 

And as he thought about your sweet action, you stayed silent as you stood right next to him, a little embarrassed that you were caught staring at him. And as you walked, a cold breeze kissed your skin gently, embracing it in a cold hug. You shivered once more and exhaled sharply. You brought your cold hands up to your face and rubbed them fervently as you breathed hot air onto them. Your icicle hands slowly felt like they were being broken from their cold embrace, but they would quickly become icy once more once you stopped your hot breathing. Over and over again did you try and warm your hands, but it was to no avail, and it was becoming quite a burden. 

Tanjiro noticed your actions to try and keep warm and quickly stopped his pace and turned towards you, making you yourself stop. "Tanjiro? Are you okay?" You questioned while continuing to warm yourself. He nodded gently as he took off his own blue scarf and wrapped it around his own hands before slowly coming to retrieve yours. "Let's hold hands for now, okay? I don't want you getting cold, (Y/N)chan." His voice soft and warm and sweet just like his touch. His larger hands cupped your own under the bundled blue scarf and held onto them like they were treasure; his thumbs rubbing both of your hands tenderly. You cracked a smile as your red tint became more grand, something that Tanjiro never failed to noticed. 

With a smile on your face and Tanjiro's gaze never faltering from you, your pleasurable scent began to flow around him. The sweet smell of vanilla and calm honey filled his lungs; the sensation itself made his chest feel warm and fuzzy, as if a blanket was being wrapped around him. With no hesitation, the male closed the small distance between the both of you, making tense up slightly. "Are you okay?" He asked quickly, worried that he might've made you uncomfortable. You nodded shyly, "Y-Yeah... You just caught me off-guard, that's all." You spoke quietly well placing your head down, your forehead connecting to the males shoulder. The aforementioned male nodded as he hummed, now not moving. 

You felt the heat radiating from your friends body and onto your own frame. You exhaled calmly, almost becoming entranced by the boys heat. Your body took a mind of it's own, and dared itself to finally rest against Tanjiro's own. The burgundy-haired male felt your body press up against his and his body seemed to had been set ablaze while his heart pounded intensely. The male noticed a shift in your body and eyed you from his height, finding that you were placing your head right on his chest. The boy cracked a small smile and gently placed his head atop of yours, relishing in your scent and basking in your warmth. 

Your heart pounded intensely and your cheeks were on fire. Everything about Tanjiro was making you have a delightful high; his scent, his warmth, and overwhelming kindness all made your head spin with excitement. You pressed yourself deeper into his warmth, your eyes begging to close and let your mind and heart greedily take in this moment. "(Y/N)chan," you heard Tanjiro whisper from above you. You hummed to signal to him that he had your attention, "I'm really happy to be here with you." Your eyes widened a little bit as your body heat began to increase."Me too, Tanjiro-kun..." A giddy smile making it's way onto your face. "And..." Tanjiro paused as his arms now slipped around you, escaping the warm cave that held your hands. 

The red-headed male had his mind twisting and turning on what to do at this moment. He wanted to tell you so many things that he loved about you. He loved how warm you were. Your intoxicating scent whenever you were happy. Your selfless and loving self. And so much more. He pushed onto your head more, slowly becoming frustrated with what he would say at this moment. His worried and logical side held him back as he tried to mutter his sentences as you stayed right underneath him. Finally reaching a breaking point, he dipped his head down close to your ear, tickling your skin with his hot breath. 

"And..." You heard the male whisper into your ear now. You listen to him chuckle with defeat, "And I love you, (Y/N)chan." You pushed yourself off of the male immediately out of surprise. Your red-headed male stood there for a moment before blinking and coming to the worse case-scenario. "I-I'm sorry," his voice breaking out of defeat that his feelings weren't being reciprocated. "I'm so so-" "No! No! No! Don't be!" You quickly yelled out as you went back closer to him. He looked at you with surprise. You chuckled with feelings of awkwardness and delight, "I-I... Geez..." You hung your head for a second with a goofy smile on your face before bringing it up again, "I love you too, Tanjiro-kun." 

Tanjiro's own eyes now widened as he heard your words. Your words rang like church-bells in his ears and made his heart sing. You cupped his cheeks and smiled ecstatically, not knowing what to do with your body and mind. The two of you stood there silently, looking into each others eyes with disbelief and extreme affection as a light drizzle of snow began to cake your clothes and hair. Finally snapping out of it, Tanjiro himself now copied your actions and cupped your own cheeks. His own wine-red eyes looked into your (E/C) eyes that sparkled gently against the white ground. They were as if jewels that he had finally attained in this cold, yet mesmerizing snow land. He smiled with pride, realizing that you were his, and that he was yours. 

And with that realization, he inched closer to your face, unbearably slow. It was as if he saw you as glass; something so fragile that needed to be handled with slow movements. And now with only an inch away, he stopped, hesitantly, his eyes asking for approval from your own. Your brows furrowed cockily and you smiled with love before finally pulling him into your own soft lips. 

It was bliss. You could feel his warm lips land on your own like a rose petal landing in a pool of water. It was soft, slow, yet passionate in it's own right. With eyes becoming hazy and finally falling in on themselves, it felt like time had stopped right then and there. The world had stopped itself in order to gaze it's eyes upon two individuals, deeply in love with one-another. Your now combined warmth warmed you both like a furnace warming a small abode. 

But then it broke, and the world continued. Tanjiro gazed upon you with tenderness as you looked up with passion. With care, he placed his forehead against yours, ignoring the cold white flakes that landed on the two of you. 

You both stood there briefly, before remembering that there were still things that needed to be done. Breaking the warm hug, Tanjiro kissed your forehead with flaming passion before pulling you along playfully, making you giggle. 

And as you both descended deeper into the woods to find fire wood, you both never felt the cold touch your bodies. Love had engulfed your bodies with generous warmth and your minds had realized the same thing: 

you were his, and he was yours. 

A/N

AAAAAA

I THOUGHT THIS WAS SUPER CUTE!!!!

Did you enjoy this chapter? Or was it kinda bland? Feel free to express your thoughts!

But this is the first one-shot out of three! Time to work on Zenitsu! 

Have a wonderful whateverthetimeisforyourightnow!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

130K 2.9K 49
For ages true demons have lived to serve and protect,but due to some demon to broke a taboo y/n is forced to have a side job.She then will meet the h...
135K 5.1K 19
━━ ❝YOU SHOULD START PRAYING, KIBUTSUJI MUZAN.❞ 𝐒𝐀𝐈𝐓𝐎 [𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐄] - a brave kind-hearted girl who lives with the Kamados after her family was sl...
12.3K 318 13
ℕ𝕠𝕥 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕕𝕖𝕞𝕠𝕟𝕤 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕒𝕞𝕖... After Nezuko's family passed away from being attacked by Kibutsuji, she decides to train under Sa...
203K 4.9K 45
You are the Thunder Pillar and you have embarked on a journey to kill the progenitor of demons, Muzan Kibutsuji, to finish an endless cycle of war be...