Cherry Chapstick

By yumnaxxariff

Everything was tasteless..bland. People in this universe never tasted anything until they found their soulmat... More

A u t h o r s N o t e :
P r o l o g u e :
O n e :
T w o :
T h r e e :
F o u r :
F i v e :
S i x :
S e v e n :
E i g h t :
N i n e :
E l e v e n :
T w e l v e :
T h i r t e e n :
F o u r t e e n :
F i f t e e n
S i x t e e n :
S e v e n t e e n :
E i g h t e e n :
N i n e t e e n :
T w e n t y :
T w e n t y O n e :
T w e n t y T w o :
T w e n t y T h r e e :
T w e n t y F o u r :
T w e n t y F i v e :
T w e n t y S i x :
T w e n t y S e v e n :
T w e n t y e i g h t :
T w e n t y N i n e :
T h i r t y :
T h i r t y O n e :
T h i r t y T w o :
T h i r t y T h r e e :
T h i r t y f o u r :
T h i r t y F i v e :
T h i r t y S i x :
T h i r t y S e v e n :
T h i r t y E i g h t :
E p i l o g u e
B o n u s C h a p t e r :
NEW BOOK!

T e n :

24.4K 837 600
By yumnaxxariff

X e n a

The next day I woke up like I was a girl on a mission.

A girl on a mission to get her soulmate.

I headed downstairs wearing a baby blue halter top and some black skinny jeans, finishing my outfit with a messy ponytail.

I also put on some mascara and my favourite cherry flavoured chapstick.

"Hey sweetie" my dad smiles at me when he sees me descending from the stairs.

"Hey dad" I mumble sitting opposite him while I grab a banana from the fruit basket. Since yesterday I've been in a low mood. I cried myself to sleep even when I told myself that I won't let a boy make me cry.

But here we are...

"What's wrong?" My dad places his coffee mug down and looks at me in the eye with concern swimming in his honey coloured eyes.

I've inherited my green-ish blue eyes from my mom but I got my black hair from my dad, my mom had a brown almost blond hair colour.

"Xena?" My dad asks again looking at me with more concern.

I snap out my daze and stare at him.

I can't tell him what happened, he'll just get pissed and the last thing I want is my dad to be pissed.

"Nothing" I shake my head throwing the banana peel in the dustbin once I was done with it. "I'm just stressed and tired with all the school work, and college applications and stuff" I say giving my dad a smile to make it more believable.

My dad looks at me for a second before sighing at telling me that if I needed anyone to talk to anyone, he was there for me.

I nod and hug him before telling him that I was heading to school.

20 minutes later I reach the school gates and I park my car where I usually park in.

I walk to the school building and I see Brie, Cam and Owen talking. I walk up to them and greet all of them before my eyes fall on Archer.

With Vera.

Kissing.

"Jesus, can they please just get a room" I grit out and look back at the floor when Archer pulls away and makes eye contact with me.

I haven't talked to Archer since I told him I'm his soulmate, I've just make very awkward eye contact with him.

"I'm going to talk to him now" I state bluntly once I see Vera walk off giggling with her friends, leaving Archer near his locker pulling out some books.

"Oh okay—" before Owen could say anything I walked up to Archer and tapped his shoulder.

Archer turns around and looks at me before giving me a small smile which I wouldn't have noticed if I wasn't already looking at his lips.

"Hey" Archer mumbles before adjusting his bag straps over his shoulder.

I've realised he does that a lot. Adjust his bag strap on his shoulder.

"Hey...uh-um—" I tried to think of what to say because, honestly, I had no idea what I wanted to tell him.

And me being the very awkward person and having some weird reflex, I kissed him.

I just kissed him.

I quickly pull away and clear my throat.

Archer however was just starting at me like I just grew a moustache.

"Yeah..I'm just going to uh-um, go..." I say while I point to another hallway, and then I walk away.

Well I didn't walk, more like speed walked down the hallway.

Now you must be asking me why I did that.

And I have no answer to that because I don't know know what I did there either.

I heard Brie and Cam sprinting down the hallway. Their sneakers squeaking against the floor.

"What the fuck was that Xena?!" Brie asks once she catches up to me.

"Why did you do that?!" Cam says right after Brie.

"Guys...I have no idea what I did there either" I shake my head, touching my lips in daze.

Brie and Cam stare at me for a second before they burst out laughing, while I just cover my hand with my face due to embarrassment.

A r c h e r

Once Xena kissed me I just stared at her a whole minute wondering what the fuck just happened.

She just bloody kissed me.

I was actually contemplating whether Xena was my soulmate instead because the kiss reminded me so much of when someone randomly kissed me in the dark during that party.

What made me suspect that Xena was my soulmate was that her lips tasted like the ones that kissed me in the party.

The cherry flavour of her lips still lingering on mine.

But what made me brush off all these stupid thoughts were that I already found my soulmate. And it's Vera.

Vera was someone I never really expected to come up to me and tell me that she was my soulmate, I'm going to be honest and say that I had my suspension high for Xena to be my soulmate, but I guess I was wrong.

I remember the day she told me she was my soulmate.

F l a s h b a c k

I was at my locker when I felt a tap on my shoulder, I turned around and I saw Vera standing there with her top a few sizes smaller than it's meant to be.

"Hey Archer" Vera smiles and flutters her eyelashes vigorously.

Kind of looks like she has something in her eye and she was trying to remove it by blinking.

"Hey" I nod my head at her once before she scoots closer to me and practically presses her chest against my arms.

"I need to confess something" She says while she kind of stretches her words.

I raise my eyebrows at her in a way to tell her to continue.

"I'm your soulmate, I found out during the party" Vera smiles.

Oh.

"Oh, Uh. Wow. I never really expected that" I shake my head and stare at her for a second trying to let everything sink in.

Then I break into a grin.

"I've been trying to find you for a few days now" I shake my head, my smile not fading.

Vera then giggles and hugs me.

E n d o f   f l a s h b a c k

I shut my locker after taking out all the books that I needed and headed to class. Still very dazed by the kiss Xena gave me.

I walk to history and I saw Owen already sitting near my seat. My eyes subconsciously move to find someone.

Then my eyes land on Xena.

She was sitting at the back near a window and lightly touching her lips almost like she was in a daze.

Like she felt someone staring she turns to the door and her eyes land on mine.

I quickly looks away and walk to sit next to Owen. I've also come to realise that every time I talk to Vera, Owen I'm never there but instead talking with Xena and her two friends.

"Hey man" Owen looks up once he sees me, his eyes then advert to Xena's then back to mine.

"Hey" I greet back before taking a seat. My eyes move to Xena but she was already looking at me. She then turns back around quickly but I don't miss the small blush that crawled up her face.

I shake my head and then face the front of the class, unintentionally touching my lips, that still left a tingle when Xena kissed me.

Why am I feeling this type of way? Vera is my soulmate. Not Xena.

———
Don't forget to VOTE ⭐️
Merry Christmasss guysss 🎄♥️

Did you like Archers POV?? Let me know!

This was just a filler so it wasn't that juicy, sorry for any grammatical errors. I haven't proofread this chapter😂
Love you guys
-Yumna ♥️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8M 115K 44
He stares right at me, "You eat like a pig." "You look like a pig." I rolled my eyes, continuing to eat. "A pretty damn sexy pig." He winked. "You m...
1.5M 42.7K 54
We've all heard about 'the main character'. The type of person who lives through the most dramatic and improbable situations, and finds the kind of e...
859 77 25
It was a seemingly normal school life for Sarah. She had good friends, decent grades... and a crush. Duh. However, things change this regular schedul...
560K 17.4K 55
I feel the breath of air on the back of my neck. My limbs freeze and my breath catches in my throat. The male hands grab me by the hips. I can't move...