Troyler One-Shot Collection

By TheSugarcubeSaga

I don't have a Troyler fascination/obsession/problem/infatuation at all, why do you ask? Just some Troyler on... More

♥️Troyler Digifest Kiss♥️
♠️First Skype Meeting♠️
♦️Truth or Dare♦️
♥️Seven Minutes in Heaven♥️
♠️Close Call♠️
♦️Close Call Pt. 2♦️
♣️Parachute Pt. 1♣️
♥️Parachute Pt. 2♥️
♠️The Announcement♠️
♦️Sweater Weather♦️
♣️Half Past the Point of No Return♣️
❤️Say Something AUception❤️
♠️The Reveal Pt. 1♠️
♦️The Reveal Pt. 2♦️
♣The Photo Booth Pt. 1♣️
♥️The Photo Booth Pt. 2♥️
♠️The Photo Booth Pt. 3♠️
♦️Not That Big of a Deal♦️
♣️Birthday Surprises♣️
♥️Wedding Date♥️
♠️Wedding Date Pt. 2♠️
♦Over My Shoulder♦️
♣️Can't Help Falling in Love♣️

♣Troyler Birthday Hugs♣️

6.6K 187 134
By TheSugarcubeSaga

Troye POV

Disclaimer: I had no intention of the following night happening, no matter how much I loved and longed for every second of it. Just thought you should know that.

Now that that's out of the way, let me tell you about the night of Louis' birthday.

We celebrated pretty much right at midnight. I was with some of my YouTuber friends, such as Tyler Oakley, Connor Franta, Alfie Deyes, and a few others. We planned to meet up at this little bar-like patio place, all of us coming in small groups. Honestly, I couldn't even tell you everyone that came that night. There were so many people, a lot of whom I don't really even know or talk to at all.

Anyways, I shared a cab to the place with Tyler and Connor, knowing that we'd probably need another one later, since it was clear there'd be drinking involved tonight. I wasn't usually one for clubbing, but I still didn't mind it and had fun the occasional time where I would actually go it with friends.

As much as I loved everyone here with us in Italy, I stuck the closest with these two boys, especially Tyler, because I know them the best and we get along greatly. If I'm being honest with myself, I have developed something for Tyler that I can't even begin to describe, but I wasn't going to tell anyone about that.

I don't remember when it started, but I couldn't abolish, only suppress it. I noticed it about a month ago, when we were talking on Skype, and he laughed at some stupid pun I made, and something about his smile just... I don't really know, but ever since then, I've had the urge to be more than friends with Tyler, but I wasn't going to tell him that. He's denied Troyler so many times that there would be no point in telling him.

That urge just grew, after time, but I don't he's noticed anything different about how I act toward him, thank God. I haven't made any moves or passes, or anything like that, but one wrong answer to a question or one awkward stutter could potentially give me away for good.

Nonetheless, I haven't drifted away from him in the slightest. If anything, we've grown closer lately. Probably just from edging friends longer, but still... It was a nice, almost satisfying feeling.

Anyways, once the three of us arrived at the place, we met up with Zoë, Alfie, Joe, Caspar, Jim, Tanya, Louise, and a few other people I don't know. The outside area was littered with lots of people, most waiting with our group expectantly for Louis amd whoever he was coming with. I had no doubt he'd be vlogging a good portion of the night.

I tried daily vlogging once... I didn't work out.

Luckily, we didn't have to wait long for him to arrive. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOUIS!" we all shouted simultaneously. He smiled brightly, and I'll say this for Louis, he has one of the greatest smiles out there. We all clapped him on the back, and hugged him, and said our quick wishes before a waitress finally came around and we ordered our drinks.

I honestly didn't lay tok much attention to what was going on, especially since I got my drink. I drank sip by sip, hoping now to get shit-faced too early in the night, but it was a really well make drink. I easily downed half of it in about twenty minutes. I thought I might be going to fast, especially since I was talking to Tyler right now, but I noticed that Zoë and Caspar were already on their second drinks, so I just kept slowly draining the glass.

"So Troye, how's the EP going?" Tyler asked. He was almost done with his first glass, which I thought was pretty slow for him, but he seemed to be slurring his words already.

"Pretty good, I think. I start filming the music video when I get back," I say, but it turns out to be an effort to get these words out. I thought I was still pretty sober, but as soon as I started talking, something in my head just screamed,'No!' But we haven't even been here an hour, and I didn't want to inconvenience anyone, since I'm sure Tyler or Connor or someone would've insisted on coming back to the hotel with me had I decided to leave early.

Tyler laughed at my obvious intoxication, his cackle an octave lower than normal, and said,"You haven't even finished your first drink, Sivan! Don't pass out on me already!"

I waved his concern away, though the gesture looked more like I was swatting an invisible fly, and said,"I'm fine, Ty."

"You sure?" he asked, his voice oozing with concern, though there really wasn't anything to worry about.

I nodded, probably a little slower than I would've wanted, but my motor skills are a little behind right now.

Zoë and Louise came over than, and Louise asked,"So, how's Troyler doing, guys?" Her voice, if anything, gets higher when she's drunk. Though I noticed she was actually one of the lighter drinkers here.

"We're great, but I think Troye's about ready to pass out," Tyler says with a smirking grin.

"I am not!" I said indignantly, but the low laugh and light slur in my words gave me away. Zoë started laughing so hard she teared up a bit, and Louise clapped a hand over her own mouth. "What?" I asked.

Zoë waved her hands back and forth in a placating gesture, and said through her giggles,"Nothing, nothing. You're just so funny when you're drunk."

"And adorable," Tyler adds, and I glance over at him to see what he meant by that, but he quickly engaged in conversation with Joe and Caspar, much to my disappointment. I looked back at the girls, onto to see Louise gone and Zoë dancing with Marcus and Niomi.

Well, okay then.

I sat there for a bit, taking sips of my drink, trying to slow myself down, and realized that I had to use the bathroom. I used my hands on the table to push myself up, only to see black spots dance in front of my eyes, but still managed to get inside to the restroom without knocking myself out.

Once inside the restroom, I was happy to see that it was empty. Then again, the only people inside the bar at all were the workers, so I figured I had some privacy for a bit. I quickly used the bathroom, and washed my hands, but paused afterwards, not yet ready to go back outside. I splashed some cold water on my face, gently stroking my cheeks and ruffling my hair slightly. I noticed that my eyes were starting to get rimmed with red, and my skin had a sallow look to it, showing me just how sleep-deprived I looked. This was definitely not my timezone.

After that, I just stood there for a second, bracing my hands onto the sides of the sink, and staring into the mirror, an almost hollow look in my eyes. Thanks to the cold water, I sobered up enough to have some sense, and decided to stop drinking for the night, and to do something else.

With new determination in mind, I went to the counter, taking my wallet out, and once the woman at the counter noticed me, a bright smile immediately showing on her face, I said,"Can I get the check for my group? I'll take care of it all, if that's alright."

Her eyebrows quicker ever so slightly, since our group was pretty big out there, but she said,"Sure, I'll get that right now, sir." She typed something it it he cash register, and printed the receipt that I didn't even glance at before handing her my card. The bill must've been pretty high, but I wanted to do this. They didn't even need to know I did this, really. They're all amazing friends, even the people I don't know, and I want to treat them for the night, especially since it's Louis's birthday.

She swiped my card, and I signed the receipt before she handed it back to me. "Enjoy your night, Troye!" she told me, something in her eyes that made it seem like she wasn't used to seeing many decent people here this hour and appreciated me, even though I only payed for my friends' drinks.

"You too..." I trailed off, looking at her name tag, then finishing,"Lacey."

She smiled, and I walked back out, but not before tossing the receipt in the trash can. It's not like I'd be returning those drinks, anyways.

➵♔ ➵♔ ➵♔ ➵♔ ➵♔ ➵♔ ➵♔ ➵♔ ➵♔ ➵♔ ➵♔ ➵♔ ➵♔ ➵♔

About half an hour later, after I came back outside, Louis announced that he'd be going back to his room. We all were bidding our goodbyes to each other, though I'd be going back to the room with Tyler, since we were sharing. A few people were still vlogging, when Tyler suddenly tugged on my hoodie drawstring, and said in a hushed voice,"I love his color on you, Troye. Where'd you get this?"

"I have no idea, actually. I've had this forever," I tell him, as he gets closer, so our toes were touching each other's.

"It looks good. You look good, Troye Sivan," he told me in a husky voice. He sounded a bit more sober than I expected for it being so late, and about two whiskey sours later. His eyes raked over my face, and I have to say, I was selfishly liking the attention that he was giving me right now.

In a sense, I was sort of aware of the fact that Louise just fell, and everyones' attention was on her, including all of the cameras, but I wasn't really thinking a both that right now. I blushed at Tyler's response, and said,"Thank you, Tilly," while giggling.

He grinned, and his hand trailed up from my jacket string to cup my neck, and before I knew it, he was going on his tiptoes, so that his body arched over mine, and he kissed me squarely on the lips.

It was so out of no where, that I almost jumped away, but I've wanted this more than I've admitted, even to myself, so I met his with equal force. He pulled away quickly, as if gauging my reaction, so he must've been surprised when I brought a hand to the back of his head and brought his lips back down to mine.

He wrapped his other arm around my waist as he deepened the kiss, parting his lips, and I opened my mouth to grasp his bottom lip between my teeth, and suck on it slightly. He moaned lowly, so that no one could hear it if they went really close to us, and he traced his tongue on the outside of my lips, asking a silent question. My mouth opened instantly, and we picked up the pace after that. It wasn't sloppy, but definitely rushed, our tongues meeting and snaking around each other in a passionate haste, as if Tyler wanted to discover the deepest secrets of my mouth before it was too late. But it would probably never be too late for me, really.

I pulled away slightly when I finally ran out of breath, and Tyler must have insanely good lungs, because I could tell he could've kept going, though we've been making out for a solid two minutes. He smiled against my mouth, and I met his grin with one of my own, reaching all the way to my eyes.

It was only then that I was aware of the fact that some of our friends probably saw us. But to my surprise, when I glanced up after pulling away from Tyler but not out of his arms, none of them were even glancing in our direction. They were still too busy laughing over Louise or vlogging each other or talking to Louis.

I really hoped that no one caught us in the background of their camera. (( Oh, wishful thinking. ))

I noticed Tyler subtly checking the others out too, and slowly smile once he realizes that no one saw. I turned to face him and said,"Let's head back."

"Shouldn't we take care of our bills first?" Tyler asked in a cheeky voice, since my own held a hopeful undertone to it. I can't deny that there was probably a bright glint in my eye, either.

I shook my head, and said,"It's taken care of, Tylah."

"Troye..." he said, suspicion seeping into his voice, and I just grinned, and began leading him towards where some people were hailing cabs.

"Troye, did you seriously pay for all of us?"

I didn't have to answer. Just then, Louis came out, and announced to the group that for whatever reason, all of our drinks were already payed for. "Come on, now, who did it?" He asked, a huge, thankful grin lighting his face up. Smiles like that are God's gift to humanity. It's evident happiness like that that makes life worth living for anyone.

No one stepped forward, and it looked like Tyler was about to step forward and say it was me, but I reached out for his hand, and squeezed extra hard so he yelped. I felt bad about that, but he got the message. They didn't need to know.

Louis sighed, though there was still a grin on his face as he said,"Alright, I'll find out one way or another. I'll see you guys... Later today, actually, since it's after midnight. Bye!"

We said our farewells to Louis and the others piling into his cab, and everyone squished into their respective cabs, though I noticed that Connor abstained from joining us. "I think I'll head back with Caspar and Joe and them," he explained, but as he walked away, I caught him wink at us.

Well, I guess we weren't as discreet as we thought.

"I, uh, hehe, um," I stuttered before Tyler cut in.

"Alright, sounds good, then. We'll see you guys in the morning!" Tyler said to Connor's retreating back.

"Later," Connor said, with a huge ass smile on his face, as he joined the other boys in their car.

"Well, I guess we weren't as secretive as we believed, Troye Sivan," Tyler said.

I sighed in exaggerated exasperation, and said,"I guess not." But I was still smiling like an idiot.

He wrapped an arm around my waist, pulling me closer to him, and he leaned his head on my shoulder while I leaned my head against his. I turned my face slightly to press my lips to his temple, and watched as he smiled brighter than I've seen in a long time, which is saying something.

"Come on, let's go back now," Tyler says in a gentle voice.

➵♔ ➵♔ ➵♔ ➵♔ ➵♔ ➵♔ ➵♔ ➵♔ ➵♔ ➵♔ ➵♔ ➵♔ ➵♔ ➵♔

I don't think we let go of each other the entire time back to the hotel, until he finally had to open the door with our key card. I separated from him to give him enough space, but that didn't last long. He just quickly grabbed my hand and yanked it back towards him, rubbing his thumb in small circles, before returning to the task of opening the door.

On the way back from the bar, I quickly figured out that Tyler was not nearly as drunk as I initially believed. I definitely was more sober than earlier in the night, but I started to develop a pounding headache in the car. It hurt, but wasn't enough to really affect me at the moment.

Anyways, as we went inside the room, hand in hand, Tyler led me to my bed. When we first got here, he immediately volunteered for the couch bed, though I insisted that he could have the bed. He didn't back down, though, just saying,'Either this or we share the bed.' He sounded so sarcastic with that comment that I immediately relented, but now I wished I took that opportunity.

We both sat down on the bed next to each other, a certain tension on the room, both us waiting to see what would happen next. The thought that we could sleep together ( in the not-so-innocent way ) dangled in the back of my mind, but I knew without a doubt that my head hurt too much to be able to stand it. But I didn't really know how it explain that to Tyler without it sounding like an excuse.

Then again, I figured he'd understand. He wasn't one to force anything on me.

But at the same time, that doesn't mean we couldn't have a little fun. Right?

I turned my head slightly to face him, only to find his eyes already fixed upon my face in a steady gaze. Without even thinking, I cupped his jaw and pulled his lips to mine in less than a second.

He responded immediately, moving his lips against mine in a slower rhythm than the one earlier, though the kiss still had that almost desperate quality to it. He brought his hands to my hips, pulling me closer to him. I should've probably mentioned earlier, but we were both sitting sideways, and our legs were together and bent at the knees, if that gives you a better view of our current position.

The kiss grew deeper quickly, and Tyler prodded his tongue gently between my lips, asking for entrance, and I obliged without hesitation. The tip pushed harshly against mine, and I couldn't help but moan at the sudden contact. That into encouraged Tyler, though, and he ran his hands quickly up my chest, over my shirt. His tongue started to deeper into my mouth, and I battled for dominance, but it was clear who the one with more experience was, as Tyler won out over me.

All of the sudden, in one swift movement, Tyler gripped the bottom of his shirt with both hands, and pulled it over his head, tossing it aside to the floor. I hesitated, then, not sure how much further I could take this. In the end, though, my longing for a moment like this won out, and I ran my hands up his chest, and connected our lips once again.

Tyler snaked his arms around my armpits and rested his hands on my shoulders then, moving his fingers up to my neck and up brought my hair. Our lips kept moving in sync, until a shooting pain shot through my head, and I had to pull away, wincing at the sudden pain and bringing a hand to my head. "Troye?" Tyler asked, worried at my reaction.

I shook my head, and explained,"Headache. I'm gonna be so hungover tomorrow."

I think Tyler got the message not to keep going with what we had going on earlier, so he just said,"Why don't you just lie down, and we can both go to bed. We'll need an early start tomorrow anyways."

I nodded, and told him,"Sounds good."

Tyler looked unsure of himself, then, as I settle down under the sheets. I wasn't sure why, until I realized he wasn't sure if he could stay in the bed, or if I expected him to go back to the couch.

Like hell I was going to do that.

"Tilly?"

"Yeah?"

"Will you stay with me?"

He looked at me for a second, before replying,"Always." (( REFERENCE GAME STRONG ))

I scooted to the side a bit, and he crawled under the sheets beside me, and I pulled his body closer to me. He wrapped his arms around my waist then, and soon, we were close enough that our legs were so tangled that I couldn't tell whose were whose. I rested my forehead on his chest, as he slowly ran his fingers through my hair, which must've been a tangled mess by now.

It was easily the most intimate moment of my life.

"Goodnight, Troye," Tyler whispered in my ear, before brushing his lips against my temple.

"G'night, Tylah," I said in a hushed voice. And not even ten seconds after I closed my eyes, I knocked out into a dreamless sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.6K 404 5
This is when trouble comes knocking on Detective Oakley's door. Will he able to resist it? SMUT WARNING!!! This Oneshot consists purely of smut and h...
16.1K 512 31
This is a collection of Phan oneshots. There is no smut or swearing in any of the chapters, so I'm sorry if that's what you were looking for. ^-^ Enj...
78.7K 1K 13
Basically one shots about one of my favorite ships Could be fluff, could be smut- I'll give warnings Temporary (or permanently possibly) pause on up...
12.4K 476 23
Upbeat and cheery fanfic about Troyler. No self harm. Slight smut and its pretty darn cute sooooo ♥ "We were more than just friends and he knew it."