Mia - k. mikaelson |completed...

By ninithewriter

'you do make me hard, but she makes me weak' edited, sorta. Ranked #1 in alwaysandforever More

Trailer
Epigraph
I N T R O D U C T I O N
O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
S E V E N
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N
E L E V E N
T W E L V E
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E N
F I F T E E N
S I X T E E N
S E V E N T E E N
E I G H T E E N
N I N E T E E N
T W E N T Y
T W E N T Y - O N E
T W E N T Y • T W O
T W E N T Y • T H R E E
Epigraph (II)
___
___
T W E N T Y - F O U R
T W E N T Y - F I V E
T W E N T Y - S I X
T W E N T Y - S E V E N
T W E N T Y - E I G H T
T W E N T Y - N I N E
T H I R T Y
T H I R T Y - O N E
T H I R T Y - T W O
T H I R T Y T H R E E
T H I R T Y - F O U R
T H I R T Y - F I V E
T H I R T Y - S I X
T H I R T Y - S E V E N
T H I R T Y - E I G H T
T H I R T Y - N I N E
F O R T Y
F O R T Y - O N E
F O R T Y - T W O
F O R T Y - T H R E E
F O R T Y - F O U R
F O R T Y - F I V E
F O R T Y - S I X
FO R T Y - S E V E N
F O R T Y - E I G H T
F O R T Y - N I N E
F I F T Y
F I F T Y - O N E
F I F T Y - T W O
F I F T Y - T H R E E
F I F T Y - F O U R
F I F T Y - F I V E
F I F T Y - S I X
F I F T Y - S E V E N
F I F T Y - E I G H T
F I F T Y - N I N E
S I X T Y
S I X T Y - O N E
S I X T Y - T W O
S I X T Y - T H R E E
S I X T Y - F O U R
N E W C O V E R
S I X T Y - S I X
S I X T Y - S E V E N
S I X T Y - E I G H T
S I X T Y - N I N E
Mikaelson Twins
S E V E N T Y - O N E
S E V E N T Y - T W O
S E V E N T Y - T H R E E
S E V E N T Y - F O U R
S E V E N T Y - F I V E
S E V E N T Y - S I X
S E V E N T Y - S E V E N
S E V E N T Y - E I G H T
S E V E N T Y - N I N E
E I G H T Y
Family Album
E I G H T Y - O N E
__
E I G H T Y - T W O
F I N A L E
B o n u s S c e n e
this is not the end...
NEW BOOKS
LEGACIES : DARK

S I X T Y - F I V E

2K 37 0
By ninithewriter

Farewell
__

"You did what?!" Rebekah asked as they stopped infront of a shop in the Quarter.

Klaus his his pained look by looked away.

"You broke up with her, no I'm sorry you're taking a break, and you tried to kill yourself knowing that she is carrying your child and oh wait I forgot! You weren't going to tell her!" Rebekah yelled in a hushed tone.

The people passing by gave them an odd look, one Rebekah rolled her eyes at. "Keep walking."

"She needs space and I am giving it to her sister. Now could we please focus on the mission on hand. We need to find the thorns that can kill us." Klaus said.

Rebekah rolled her eyes and continued to walk towards their destination.

-

Mia stood infront of the red door but hesitated to open it when she heard screaming coming from inside. "You Can do this." Mia whispered before reaching out to the door knob.

She twisted it slowly and pushed the door open gently, cringing as it made sounds. "El?" Mia looked around and saw the torn up bodies on the floor.

Mia saw a figure moving in the shadows and she approached it cautiously. "Elijah? It's me, Mia. I've come to take you home." She said softly.

He stood up slowly and pushed the body of the girl off of him. He then turned to look at Mia and slowly walked over to her.

Mia back away scared and made her way towards the exit when another Elijah appeared and grabbed  her by the throat.

"Elijah!" Mia fought for air and trashed around in his grip.

"Baby..." she choked out.

Still, his face held no emotion.

Mia managed to kick him which gave her enough time to run towards the other way. One foot in front of the other Mia ran into the woods that she knew all to well.

Elijah ran after her and pinned her to the ground just as he shoved his hand into her chest.

Mia screamed in pain as she continued to struggle to breathe. "Elijah! Listen to me, it's me Mia!" She yelled, Panic was evident in her voice.

He stared at her with nothing but coldness in his eyes makign Mia worry. "Remeber me Elijah." Mia pleaded.

The veins in his eyes formed as he slowly went towards her neck. "Stop Elijah!" Mia screamed.

He fed on her mercilessly, and Mia became weak. "Elijah think about the first time we met!" Mia yelled. She felt him slow down and she quickly continued.

"Think about the first time we met. It was during autumn over a thousand years ago." Mia said as he pulled away.

"Rebekah had brought me over to your house after my father had made yours the head of the army." Mia said as she gently pushed her farther.

Elijah looked conflicted as he battled with his thoughts. "Remember who I am." Mia whispered as she placed her hand onto his cheek.

Elijah's eyes slowly widened in horror as he realized what he had done. "Mia?"

"I'm here." Mia said thinking of everything possible to keep his fangs out of her neck.

She couldn't kill him, only stop him. His mind was far to weak and it worried her that it would cause him permanent death.

Elijah's memeories continued to go back to him  and Mia used this time to run towards the exit. Elijah followed closely being and noticed how Mia was afraid of him.

Mia sighened in relic as she made it to the white hallway and watched as Elijah's appearance changed from village boy to city boy.

Mia backed away into the wall as he stared at her, his face full of regret.

"Please forgive me." He said softly as his hands found their way into his pockets.

Mia stared at him and felt Freya tugging her back into the real world. Mia looked away and closed her eyes before finding herself back in her original body.

"Mia?" Klaus kneeled down infront of her and helped her up. He was back from his trip with Rebekah and wanted to check up on her.

Mia sniffled and looked away as his hands grabbed her waist gently and helped her up. "Thanks." Mia said softly.

Klaus scanned her face; "Are you alright? You were trashing around-"

Mia gave him a reassuring smile, "I'm fine." She then turned to Freya and gave her a nod, "you can fix the pendent now, Elijah will be fine." She said as she gently pulled away from Klaus.

"I need some air." Mia whispered and went upstairs to their old room. She then noticed how the room had been untouched from the last time she had slept there with him.

She felt a presence behind her and fought her hardest not to smile. "You have slept in here since..."

Klaus unfolded his eyes and took a few steps towards her, "I've been staying in one of the guest rooms. You're welcome to take the room instead. I rather you sleep here and be comfortable then in one of the guest rooms." Klaus said making Mia's heart warm.

She finally turned around to face him, "I can't." She admitted. Klaus wanted then and there to wrap his arms around her and inhale her scent her loved more than the air he was breathing.

"Why not?" He asked inching closer.

"You know why." Mia said quietly.

Klaus but his lip, "Consider my offer Mia, I just want you to be happy." Klaus said as his hand reached out for her but he stopped only inches away.

Klaus quickly pulled away as Mia looked down while she was playing with her bottom lip. "I was happy." Mia whispered almost inaudibly, only with Klaus' supernatural hearing was he able to hear it and feel an ache in his chest.

"I'll consider it." Mia said, quickly changing the subject before turned around heading over to the balcony where she thought about things best.

Mia began to him as she looked down at the people and noticed them slow down. "Huh, I thought I lost that." Mia whispered to herself, referring to her psychic abilities she had displayed when Elijah found her in mystic falls.

She shrugged and continued to hum, she watched as the people looked around at eachother confused panic.

"That's enough Mia." Rebekah said standing by the door frame. She was fighting Mia's influence, "Sorry." Mia said and stopped.

"That was a little tiring I think I'll sit down now." Mia said as she placed her hand on her back and walked towards the bed.

"Now you look like a pregnant woman."

"Very funny Rebekah."

The day went by quickly and the Mikaelson's had found themselves in a situation.

"The hollow is coming after Mia and Hope." Klaus said pacing around the room furious that he had failed. "This threat is different, and I don't know what to do."

Mia poured herself a cup of boiling water and then poured a glass of bourbon for Klaus. It was out of habit, she thought. Nothing more.

"We need a sacrifice, The Hollow, to bring back Elijah." Mia added, "Let's all put our heads together and think. How do we kill the supposed unkillable?" Mia asked looking around the room.

Kol looked uneasy around the room, the hollow had linked itself to Davina and he was not willing to risk her life for Elijah's return.

But if the Hollow wasn't dead then Mia and his niece were at risk.

"I think you should go." Rebekah blurted out as she played with her bottom lip.

Klaus' face was drained of color, "What?"

Rebekah unfolded her arms, "Of the hollow doesn't know where you are then she can't find you. You have to leave with Hope, for your own safety." She argued.

Kol nodded in agreement, "She has a point"

Mia shook her head and opened her mouth to speak but Klaus beat her to it. "She's not going anywhere. I will protect her from right here in these walls!"

"Rebekah running is not an option." Mia added calmly. "I won't leave, Hayley and I are your best shot at killing her-"

"What if she ends up killing you, or hope! I don't think I could even bear the thought of loosing you two! Hope will be in perfect hands with you." Hayley said making Mia scoff in disbelief.

Hayley knew how to win her over, "You are one of the most powerful beings that have ever walked this earth. You're psychic, according to Rebekah, your an original, you're a werewolf and a witch. Hope couldn't possibly be safer." Haykey said.

Mia growled under her breathe as she debated the answer in her head, "I am pretty powerful."

"No Mia." Klaus said shaking his head. "You're not leaving."

"Klaus for once put someone else's needs before your own!" Rebekah yelled, frustrated. She was not going to loose her best friend or her niece.

"I am! That's all I've been doing from the moment I laid eyes on her! She is the reason I wake up up every bloody day and try to do better Rebekah. Don't ever accuse me of being selfish when it comes to her because you know just as well as I and everyone else in this goddamn room that I would move heaven and hell for her." Klaus yelled, the veins in his neck popping out taking everyone by surprise.

Mia bit her lip and was reaching for his shoulder when he flinched. Her small hand still made its way towards him and when he realized it was her he calmed down.

"Can we have the room please?" Mia asked not removing her eyes from his.

The two were fighting without words, nor movements.

Rebekah and Hayley left the room, leaving the two standing there in silence for a few minutes.

After awhile, Klaus broke.

"Are you sure?" He asked, his gaze softening upon her delicate features that he loved dearly.

Mia shook her head no, "We have to protect Hope and this baby. If something happens to me, we could loose her, or him." Mia said, her bottom lip pouting.

Klaus looked around as if he was weighing his options and made his hand into a fist before slamming it on the bar, "I'll go make the arrangements." He said before turning around and leaving the room not giving Mia the time to figure out what he was feeling.

Mia sighed and headed towards Hayley's room. She knocked softly and watched as Hayley turned to face her. "Do it." She whispered referring to packing Hope's bags.

Hayley but her lip and looked away not trying to cry. Mia left the room and headed to her own and began to pack.

Every time her hands would move to pick something up and place it in a suitcase she had to force herself to. She didn't want to leave Klaus.

Klaus paced back and forth in the living room waiting for Mia go walk downstairs with Hope.

He could feel it, he thought.

He could feel the anger and frustration the Hollow was making him feel and he didn't like it.

The only thing Klaus did not know was what would be of him without Mia and his kids.

"Nik." Mia's soft voice brought him out of his thoughts and he quickly made his way to the stairs to help her take the last few steps.

Klaus took a deep breathe as he looked at anywhere but her.

"Look at me." Mia said sternly, fighting the tears.

"No." Klaus said stubbornly, feeling tears begin to form.

Mia saw the tears from his eyes fall and she immediately wrapped her arms around him. Mia cried into his chest before fighting her grip around him.

"I'll make it safe for you." Klaus said, placing a kiss on her forehead.

"No matter what I'll make it safe for you to come back." He whispered, his voice filled with determination. "I promise." He said as he pulled back.

"I know you will. You're Klaus Mikaelson, and I am Mia Mikaelson, this is nothing but a detour in our plans. We will be together again." Mia said as she leaned in to kiss him.

Klaus placed his hands around her cheeks and didn't let her go for a second, "I love you." He said as he wiped her tears away.

Mia nodded as she closed her eyes enjoying his touch and savoring it as it was the last for a long time. "So pretty." He whispered as he took in her features and captured this moment in his mind.

"Mr. Mikaelson?" The driver that he had compelled walked in with the others following close behind.

"Its time." Rebekah said quietly as she put down Hopes bag.

Mia gave her a small smile, "Oh how the tables have turned. Now it's me leaving and you're staying." Mia said as she wrapped her arms around Rebekah.

Rebekah smiled and hugged her once more, "Make sure you take some maternal vitamins. Keelin and I made a list of things you should buy to stay healthy."

"Bex, did you forget that I'm a doc-" Mia stopped taking abruptly and felt a small push coming from her womb, she immediately began to worry and turned to Klaus was a panicked look.

"Ow." Mia said, giggling as she came to a realization of what was happening. "Is something wrong?" Klaus asked, rushing over to her.

"Please don't make me tear the baby out right now." Freya pleaded.

Mia stared at them in disbelief, "No you weirdos! The baby is kicking! Ouch." Mia rushed over to Klaus and grabbed his hand.

His face softened as he felt the child move against his hand.

"For once, he's quiet." Rebekah said making Klaus roll his eyes. "Rebekah, I am not too happy with you. May I advise you to be quiet."

"Mr. Mikaelson, it's time." The driver inturuptef.

Everyone's face fell again and Mia no longer felt the baby move. "I'll be back." Mia said kissing Klaus' cheek once more.

"I have no doubt in my mind that you will all kill the Hollow and bring Elijah back. I love you guys." Mia said hugging each of them once more time before turning to the driver and handed him Hopes bags.

Hayley handed over a sleeping Hope to the driver and he carried her carefully to the car.

There was silence in the room as they all stared at eachother. "Go." Klaus whispered, looking away.

Mia bit her lip and nodded, giving Rebekah one last playful wink. "Watch over him." She whispered before turning around and heading towards the exit and into the car.

"Where to?" The driver asked.

Mia knew they wouldn't know where she was going or else her location would be compromised.

"Mystic Falls."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

237K 4.7K 44
ᴡʜᴇɴ ɪ ᴡᴀs ᴀ ᴄʜɪʟᴅ ɪ'ᴅ sɪᴛ ғᴏʀ ʜᴏᴜʀs sᴛᴀʀɪɴɢ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴏᴘᴇɴ ғʟᴀᴍᴇs sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ɪɴ ɪᴛ ʜᴀᴅ ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀ, ɪ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ʙᴀʀᴇʟʏ ᴛᴇᴀʀ ᴍʏ ᴇʏᴇs ᴀᴡᴀʏ. ᴛʜᴇ ᴠᴀᴍᴘɪʀᴇ ᴅɪᴀʀɪᴇs 𝟷.𝟶�...
46K 1.4K 21
𝒐𝒐𝒐 ┊𝐌𝐈𝐑𝐑𝐎𝐑𝐁𝐀𝐋𝐋. ❪ klaroline! ❫ ❛ 𝗂'𝗆 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗈𝗋𝗂𝗀𝗂𝗇𝖺𝗅 𝗁𝗒𝖻𝗋𝗂𝖽 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾, 𝗂 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗄 𝗂'𝗆 𝖼𝖺𝗉...
55.6K 744 60
Slow updates Rebekah × oc
413K 8.8K 34
❝𝗪𝗲 𝗕𝗲𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗴❞ ✧ ೃ༄ 𝖶𝗂𝗇𝖾 𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗂𝗇𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗍𝗁 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖻𝗅𝗈𝗈𝖽𝗌𝗁𝗈𝗍 𝖾𝗒𝖾𝗌 𝖳𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗄 𝗐𝖾'𝗋𝖾 𝖻𝗈𝗍𝗁 𝖿𝗎𝖼𝗄𝖾𝖽 𝗎𝗉 𝖺𝗇𝖽...