burnout ((yandere x reader))

By LTMayx

(m. yanderes x f. reader) (complete) this is a sequel to 'dancing through the fire' of the 'before' ending. (... More

playlist
0- introduction
I- photographs
II- unwell
III- without him
IV- breathe
V- smoke and mirrors
VI- dangerous games
VII- polite
VIII- meeting again
IX- headaches
X- hardened heart
XI- port coald
XII- almost holy
XIII- best friends
XIV- in the wild
XV- creep
XVI- recollection
XVII- fateful day
XVIII- precautions
XIX- read all about it
XX- opposing ideas
XXI- just like old times
XXII- hero
XXIII- run away
XXIV- interrogation
XXV- memories
XXVI- going solo
XXVII- free
XXVIII- perfection
XXIX- clashing forces
XXX- ignorance is bliss
XXXI- second time lucky
XXXII- coming to
XXXIII- purpose
XXXIV- baby
XXXV- vengeful
XXXVI- verily
XXXVII- figuring it out
XXXVIII- learning a lesson
XXXIX- a new power
XL- love love love
XLI- thanks
XLII- the gala
XLIII- revalations
XLIV- betrayal
XLV- just a game
XLVI- stained hands
XLVII- remember me
XLVIII- for protection
XLIX- kiss
L- no
LI- breakdown
LII- fair play
LIII- hellish
LIV- inability
LV- kiddo
LVI- into the air
LVII- the phase
LVIII- sex and drugs
LX- means to an end
thank you!

LIX- don't look back

1.5K 79 26
By LTMayx

"(Y/n)! Dinner!" Lawrence called up the stairs.

Aaron looked at Danny inquisitively, as if to ask if he went through with it. His son nodded shamefully, Danny hated the somewhat proud smile Aaron gave him.

He felt disgusting. This wasn't how their first time was supposed to be. She would've accepted him at some point, she must have. This seemed like it would slow things if anything.

When (Y/n) walked into the dining room she was noticibly withdrawn, keeping her eyes to the floor to avoid eye contact with Danny. She favoured her right leg even more than usual though both seemed to shake violently.

"Are you alright?" Lawrence asked and helped her to sit down.

She slowly nodded, she couldn't raise too much suspicion if she wanted to make it out that night.

Riley anylysed (Y/n)'s behaviour and took the seat next to her.

Riley subtly whispered a question to her. "Did Danny-"

"Yes." (Y/n) gave a curt answer.

Riley glanced at her son who had done the courtesy of sitting as far from (Y/n) as possible. He looked guilty, the same expression he had as a child when he'd break a plate but this was to the tenth degree.

Everyone served themselves some of the casserole, Carlisle served (Y/n) as she made no moves to do it herself.

"So... How are things with you two back home?" Lawrence asked, trying to opt for a more mellow subject for the conversation that may help (Y/n) to calm down.

"It's quiet as always." Aaron shrugged. "We're thinking of going back to Port Coald soon though."

"Why's that?" Carlisle joined the conversation.

"Riley loves it there and it's a nice little place. Police are a little more incompetent too which always helps, right Danny?"

Both Danny and (Y/n) physically jolted at the sound of his name. The memory of just a few hours before when (Y/n) was screaming at him to stop played at his mind.

"Ha, yeah.." He added half heartedly.

Danny tapped his fingers on the table. Every now and again throughout the meal, Riely would shoot him a look. He could tell that she knew and she wasn't happy about it. The memory of what she had told him consumed his thoughts:

"Don't listen to him, okay? If she's asking you to stop and you don't stop... then... then I'm not your mother anymore. I'll stop loving you." Riley said with a shaking lip.

"But dad said-"

"I know what he said, but you need to listen to ME. Got it? She'll hate you if you do that... she'll hate you forever."

Danny tried to excuse his actions by telling himself that Aaron was right and it was all for the greater good.

He knew he was wrong.

He knew he was terrible.

(Y/n) would hate him if she didn't already and he couldn't blame her.

Night was soon to fall and (Y/n) couldn't sleep. She was going to break out, leave this place and never return.

Riley was right. She couldn't spend too much time plotting and all the while rotting away. All it took was one calculated move.

"You'll need these."

(Y/n) saw Sasha gesturing to one of her drawers, the one where the car keys were hidden. She gladly pulled it open and rifled through her clothes until she found them.

"Now here's the hard part: getting outside." She continued.

"You should really kill Danny before you go." Rio added.

(Y/n) actually pondered it momentarily but thought better of it. It was too big a risk, as much as she wanted to get one final hit in for all of the shit he'd put her through.

"I can't get out without a key." (Y/n) said in thought.

"How'd you get out at camp?" Ethan raised an eyebrow.

"The window, but my window faces the garden, see-" (Y/n) stopped herself, an idea flooding her head. She tiptoed out of her room and quietly shut the door.

She made her way to the guest room that she had stayed in while Ethan was being brutalised in her room. It was facing the streetside.

(Y/n) eased the door shut behind her and with nothing but a set of car keys she pulled the window open.

"Hey, not the first time you've jumped out of a window, right?" Ollie appeared beside her.

(Y/n) smiled slightly and shook her head.

She took a long and deep breath as she manouvred herself to sit on the window sill.

"Try and land in the shrubs." Ollie advised.

(Y/n) took a final look down before pushing herself away, holding her breath to try and stop herself from screaming as she plummeted into the bushes.

Several cuts from the twigs fashioned their way into her and (Y/n) could tell that her whole body would be aching in the morning but this was no time to stop.

She didn't even give herself the time to really process the fact that she had actually gotten out, she just ran to the car, not caring for the fact that her damaged leg may prove to be a hindrance on her driving skills.

(Y/n) climbed into the front seat and started to drive away, no destination in mind. She'd have to abandon the car eventually as they'd notice it was missing and track her down but just for the night she needed to get as far as possible.

(Y/n) battled her exhaustion as she drove, thankful for the almost full tank Lawrence had left his car with.

Carlotta was sat in the passenger seat as she kept driving.

"Where to now?" Carlotta asked dully.

"I'll ditch the car and get a bus out somewhere, I don't know where, stay in a motel and make some money. I- I'll figure something out." (Y/n) explained her extremely rough plan.

"And how exactly are you planning to keep them away?"

(Y/n) kept her eyes on the road and didn't answer. In truth, she had no idea.

"There's still time to turn around." Carlotta mentioned. "They won't even know and you won't get in trouble."

"I can't go back there." (Y/n) said stubbornly. "I just... can't do that to myself."

"I'm trying to help you. There was no punishment when you ran away the first time because it was Ollie who got you away and you had amnesia. They won't be so kind the second time." Carlotta said sincerely. "I'm trying to help you. They'll find you and hurt you."

(Y/n) bottom lip began to tremble, it was three against one... four if she was counting Aaron. The odds weren't exactly in her favor.

She looked at the other cars on the road, wishing she was in one of them and living any life but her own.

(Y/n) stared forward. There was really no way to escape them... unless...

She pushed her foot down on the ignition more harshly and felt the vehicle speeding down the highway.

"What are you doing?" Carlotta asked.

"I always wanted to be like you." (Y/n) said through a lone tear, taking her hands off of the steering wheel.

"Don't do this."

"There's no other way to get away from them!" (Y/n) cried, speeding up the car even more.

"If you crash now, it won't just be you getting hurt!" Carlotta argued. "You could kill someone else, injure someone... at the very least you'd traumatise everyone here."

(Y/n) watching as a red light was approaching, should she just slam straight through...?

No, Carlotta was right. She couldn't let anyone else get hurt. If she was going to do this then she'd do it right.

(Y/n) slowed back down and pulled over. She put her head in her hands in deep thought.

She could've stayed there for hours, just thinking her life over. But she needed to hurry before they noticed she as gone.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

115K 5.4K 16
Her heart, for unknown reasons, seems to freeze in motion in her chest. She can see he senses it and he holds his pause to enjoy her suffering, prolo...
214K 5K 55
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc
122K 3K 36
❝ hola. soy dora. can you say: i'm fucking sorry? - y/n ❞ ⟢ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ gon accidentally trips you and pushes you into a new life with ...
3.4K 256 15
It a story of a famous star who have a secret that he wish to bury forever. He try to run from the reality and try his best to keep his secret. It a...