Locked (Tko X Reader)

By Tko207

(Y/n) is a girl who had lived a terrible two years in a lab. She went through a lot, they consider her as Dan... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 75

Chapter 74

782 26 52
By Tko207

( Tko's pov )

"Alright kiddos, let's go!", mom simply said with a smile as she put her phone back in her pocket.

Is she seriously gonna ignore me like that?!

"Who was on the phone? And what is it about (Y/n)?!", I said with crossed arms.

"Let's go home first, and then we'll talk about it, okay?", she said with soft smile.

Does she think I'm stupid? She gonna avoid it all the time!!

"No! I'm not going anywhere until you tell me", I said with anger as I stepped roughly on the floor.

Mom sighed, she know how stubborn I can get, "fine, (Y/n) went missing", she said.

"What?!", I questioned, not believing it.

"Wow wow wow! Wait! I thought you said Foxtail took her, how did she went missing?!", Rad said joining to our conversation.

"Yeah! (Y/n) can't escape or something, right?", Eind said.

"Yeah, but somehow (Y/n) took off her collar, and they think someone helped her to escape", mom said.

"Someone helped her? Who?!", Ko asked.

"I don't know, they only called me to check if she somehow had got back to us", mom said.

There was a moment of silent...

.

~ Two Day Later ~

We still don't know anything about (Y/n), p.o.i.n.t soldiers are everywhere searching for her. Right now mom, Ko and I are sitting on the sofa in the living room, we're watching the news to see if there was anything new about (Y/n) since it's all on the news.

Why did she left if she's going to escape? Wouldn't it be easier if she just run away? I wish i she just told me.., I guess she doesn't trust me after all..

"Oh my god...", my thoughts were interrupted and I got back to reality when I heard my mom.

I looked at the TV and I got shocked when I see Zack's picture on it.

^*Yesterday this poor innocent boy also went missing, he's 3-5 years old, lives with a foster parents in a small house in lakewood.
The parents were sure he went to bed that night.*^

Does (Y/n) have something to do with this?!

^*Did he got kidnapped? Did he got up and went out? Or do you think there's some connection between this case and (Y/n)(F/n)'s case? If you got any information that can help, please do not hesitate and call 5363267-*^

"Mommy, do you think (Y/n) has something to do with this?", Ko asked in sad tone.

"I don't know sweetie", mom said, and then both of them looked at me, waiting for me to say something.

"Don't know either", I said as jumped off the sofa and went to me room.

I know (Y/n)'s father is still alive, and I'm pretty sure he's the one who helped (Y/n) to escape, and I'm pretty sure they're behind Zack's missing...

But how?? And why?? Why did they took him?

.

~ Skip Time ~

It's 2pm and I still couldn't sleep, so I went to the roof and sat there, feeling the cold wind on my skin and watching the stars in the night sky.

It all brings some memories..

"It's a beautiful night"

"It would be more beautiful if (Y/n) was here.."

"I am here"

I looked up with annoyed but then realized that (Y/n) is here!!!

"(Y/n)?!!", I said with shock as I got up and immediately pulled her in my arms, hugging her tightly.

She started giggling and hugged me back, I pulled away a little and smashed our lips together.

She was shocked by my reaction, but kissed me back anyway.

Few seconds later we pulled away from the kiss. I grabbed her from her shoulders and looked at her in the eyes.

"What are you doing here?! Where have you been?! Are you okay?! Why did you leave?! How did you escape?! Are yo-", I started questioning but got cut off.

"Tko! Slow down! I'll answer, but I don't have much time", she said with sad tone, I can see the sadness in her eyes as it sparkles.

"What do you mean?", I asked confused.

"I can't stay Tko, they are looking every where for me", she said as she looked away.

"Yeah I know, it all on the news", I said as I looked down and she sighed.

"I'm sorry Tko, I know I shouldn't left like that, but I was mad and sad, and also...scared..", she said with her head down, I looked at her with confuse.

"Scared?", I questioned.

"You really scared me that day, you were acting really weird, especially when you attacked me..., I was scared that I actually might get hurt..", she said with breaking voice.

I grabbed her cheeks and run my fingers in her shiny (h/c) hair. "You know I would never do that! But..I'm the one who have to apologize, I don't know what got into me, I couldn't control myself, I literally didn't had the control of my body!! I'm really sorry (Y/n), I really am", I said as I stared at her shining (e/c) eyes.

"It wasn't your fault Tko-", (Y/n) said as she grabbed my cheek.

"No, it was my fault, I shouldn't treated you like that..", I said.

"No tko, it really wasn't your fault! You were being controlled!", (Y/n) suddenly said.

"W-What?!", I asked.

"It's true, my daddy have a friend who can control your body, even if you were aware of it. He's genius, daddy and him sat that all up, they wanted me to break up and leave, so I ended up being brought back to Foxtail, but I had the key of my collar, so it was easy for them to help me escape", she said and I listened carefully to her.

"Wait! Why did they want you to break up with me?!", I asked as it doesn't make sense.

"They wanted to give me a reason to leave.., but I couldn't stop thinking about you", she said as she looked at me in the eyes.

"I couldn't stop thinking about you either baby", I said with soft smile as I hold her hand that was on my cheek.

"I need to go now Tko.., I can't stay here", she said as her eyes started tearing.

"How long you'll be gone?!", I asked.

"Probably forever, I only came to say goodbye", she said as the tears started rolling down on her pink cheeks.

"What?! No! You can't!!", I said in worried and sadness.

"I-I'm sorry Tko, but it's dangerous for me, for my daddy, and my brother Zack..", she said with breaking voice.

"Your....brother?", I questioned and she nodded.

"G-Goodbye Tko...,and thank you.., you're the only person who believed in me...and stood up for me..., you gave my soul colors, and I'll never forget that..., I'm really gonna miss you..", she said as she cried and hugged me really tightly.

"G...goodbye..(Y/n)", I said as I felt some tears coming out of my eyes, but I didn't care.

We looked at each other in the eyes and kissed for the last time.

After that we pulled apart, we stared at each other's eyes with sadness, until she turned around and jumped flying to the backyard, I run and looked down there and there was her father waiting for her, he grabbed her hand and opened a portal.

(Y/n) looked at me one last time, but with a smile on her face as she waved to me.

I smiled back to her and waved, and then...she despaired in the portal with her dad...

And that was the last time I ever saw her....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.6K 381 12
Y/N was a well liked girl and was sweet to most people but when she needed to, she'd stand her ground. What happens when Y/N has to deal with obsessi...
2K 53 6
KO is created in a lab and sent out to destroy POINT. After a devastating battle, POINT captures KO, and plans to end the lad's life. Carol decides t...
16.7K 338 15
Sorry for the terrible cover, I rushed it. Slow updates yay (KO and Tko are aged up to 17, and this is another twin au) ~~~ Y/n was always the advent...
49.6K 1.3K 27
Before you read, this is a Twin AU, it's a lot easier to write. And the pronouns are female because that's easier too. Might be some mis-spelled stuf...