Locked (Tko X Reader)

Tko207

(Y/n) is a girl who had lived a terrible two years in a lab. She went through a lot, they consider her as Dan... Еще

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 74
Chapter 75

Chapter 73

745 28 73
Tko207

~ The Next Day ~
( Tko's pov )

I woke up feeling tired with small headache, the room it lighted by the sun, so I removed the covers and got up.

(Y/n) is not in her bed, I looked up at Ko's bed and he wasn't there as well.

Why didn't they wake me up? Oh what, after yesterday's drama I don't think they will.

I went to the bathroom I did my business and took a shower, I needed to clear my thoughts and shower time it the the best to do it.

When I'm done from the bathroom, then I went to my room and wore some clean clothes.

When I'm done with everything, I went to the kitchen to see everybody else, especially (Y/n).

I want to apologize to her, I really regret what I've done, I need to explain to her but I don't know how am I going to do that, I didn't had the control of myself yesterday!!

"Morning", I say when I first got into the kitchen.

Mom and Ko quietly gasped as they looked at me with widened eyes.

"H-Heyyy.. good morning sweetie! How did you slept last night?!", mom asked.

I could feel her being nervous, I looked at Ko and he looked away.

"Not very good.., is everything alright?", I said as I raised an eyebrow.

"Y-Yeah! Everything is fine! Why wouldn't be fine?!", mom said a little quickly.

"Okaayyy?", I said as I felt a little weird about this.

I shrugged it and went to sit next to Ko, but then I noticed (Y/n) wasn't here.

I looked at mom confused, "mom, where is (Y/n)?", I asked as I raised an eyebrow at her.

Mom let a deep sigh, "listen Tko, (Y/n) is.....gone", she said with sad tone.

"Gone? What do you mean by gone?!", I said as I started feeling angry. I looked at Ko and he immediately looked down avoiding eye contact, I then looked back at mom, "mom, what's going on?!"

"(Y/n) went to live with someone else-", she was cut off.

I couldn't believe what she was saying, my eyes widened with shock, "someone else?! With who?!", I yelled cutting her off.

"I...we don't know, I've talked to foxtail and she said she'll take care of it", she said.

I can't believe what I'm hearing..., my heart is beating fast..

"WHY DID YOU DO THAT MOM?! WHYY?! IS THAT YOUR NEW WAY TO GROUND ME?!", I shouted.

"Tko, calm down-", Ko started but immediately got cut off.

"HOW THE HELL YOU WANT ME TO CALM DOWN?!!", I yelled.

"It not mom decision!! It was (Y/n)!!", Ko yell back at me.

I got even more shocked, I stared at him with shock and confused.

(Y/n) wanted that...?

Ko continued after I've been quiet for a moment, "(Y/n) said it's for the best if she's gone, you don't her to be your girlfriend in the first place, and she can't handle it any more"

"W-What.......no..NO!! YOU'RE LYING!!! SHE WONT EVEN TALK TO ANYONE!!", I yelled as jumped off the table.

"It's true Tko, she even left a note for you", mom said.

I looked at her and she was holding note in her hand, I furiously took it from her.

I looked at it and it says...

~Dear Tko..

By the time you're reading this, I'd be gone.
I'm sorry that things had to end like this.., but I realized that I don't want it to continue, there's no point of it, I hope you realize it too and move on.
Goodbye Tko, I think I might miss you.

Love
(Y/n)~

I read it and I can't believe my eyes..

No point of it?

"No point of it? No point of it?!! What the heck does that mean?! No point of our relationship?!", I yelled.

"I'm so sorry sweetie, I guess this is how she felt..", mom said as she grabbed my shoulders, about to pull me in a hug.

"NO!!", I yelled and pushed mom's hands away, "there's no way she wrote that!!....you! You probably made her to write it!!", I pointed at her.

"What?!", mom asked in shock.

"Yeah...it's probably you forced her to do it!! Or maybe even Foxtail!! I don't care, (Y/n) won't write something like that!! I know that!! You're just lying!! You all are bunch of liars!!", I yelled as tears slowly started coming out of my eyes.

I kept yelling and screaming, but that didn't stop mom from pulling in her arms, and there I lost it....

~ Two Weeks Later ~

My life is empty, I hate everything again, everything is annoying, nothing is interesting or fun.

I really miss (Y/n), I hate how things ended, I wished I could at least apologize and say goodbye to her..

~I think I might miss you~

I thought as I started mopping the floor.

Might miss me? Does that mean everything we had was nothing to her? Was a lie?
I can't believe she would write such a thing!there's must be something wrong, there should be a reason for her to write that..

"Hey, you okay buddy?"

My thoughts were cut off by Enid, I looked up at her and I just realized that she's putting her hand on my shoulder.

I immediately slapped it away, "I'm fine", I said with annoyed.

Just in this moment, my mom came to the bodega, "Ko! Tko! Time to go home!", she called.

"Finally", I mumbled as I threw the mope on the floor and walked to her.

Ko happily walked to her hugging her, I rolled my eyes at him.

"How was your day kiddos?", mom asked as usual.

"It was awesome! We met Sonic today!!", Ko replied with excitement.

Mom laughed with him, the she took her attention to me, "what about you? Who was your day sweetie?"

"Fine", I mumbled and looked away.

"Alright, now c'mon lets-", before she could finish, her phone started ringing. She took it out and answered, "hello?....."

I didn't give it much attention until I heard her name..

"(Y/n)? No, she's not with me", mom kept talking on the phone.

My eyes widened and I stared at her, I walked closer to her to see if I could hear the other person on the phone.

Mom noticed me and I could tell she started feeling nervous.

"What do you mean by that? No-...no I told you, she's not with me.., yes.., okay, I will.., bye", and then she hang up. I looked at mom and waited for her to talk.

"Alright kiddos, let's go!"

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

2K 53 6
KO is created in a lab and sent out to destroy POINT. After a devastating battle, POINT captures KO, and plans to end the lad's life. Carol decides t...
15.5K 381 12
Y/N was a well liked girl and was sweet to most people but when she needed to, she'd stand her ground. What happens when Y/N has to deal with obsessi...
43.5K 1.2K 34
Normal au unlike my other books. Still female pronouns though. Everyone knew Y/n. She was the darling of Lakewood Plaza. But KO knew her the most. Th...
Mute ( Tko X Reader ) Tko207

Любовные романы

49.5K 1.5K 29
Y/n was left in a hospital, everybody knows her as patient 207, almost no one knows her real name, she can't go out of the hospital no matter how har...