Bat Boy Oneshots

By Comic_Nerd117

This is a Young Justice/ Batboy book. If you like the show or have a giant crush on the robins then check thi... More

Robin (Dick Grayson)x Neko Reader
Connor Kent x reader
Robin (Tim Drake) x Vampire!Reader
Beastboy x Abused!Reader
Red Arrow x Runaway Reader
Connor Kent x Reader
Blue Beetle x Reader
Robin (Tim Drake) x Vampire!Reader Part 2
Batfamily x Invisible!Reader
Roy Harper x Reader
Wally West x Fairy!Reader
Robin (Tim Drake) x Vampire!Reader Part 3
Impulse x Blue!Lantern!Reader
Blue Beetle x Reader Part 2
Beast Boy x Ghost!Reader
Robin (Damian Wayne) x Reader
Jason Todd x Reader
Nightwing x Reader
Damian x Wally!Sister!Reader
Tim Drake x Supergirl!Reader
Jason Todd x Reader
Jon Kent x Reader
Baby!Damian x Babysitter!Reader
Damian x Babysitter!Reader
Jason x Ballerina!Reader
Dick Grayson x Ballerina!Reader
Damian Wayne x Ballerina!Reader
Tim Drake x Ballerina!Reader
Robin (Damian Wayne) x Batgirl!Reader
Connor x Reader
Tim Drake x Spirit!Reader
Bruce Wayne x Reader
Baby!Damian x Babysitter!Reader Part 2
Dick Grayson x Reader
Robin (Tim Drake) x Fox!Reader
Damian Wayne x Werewolf!Reader
Red Robin x Frainkenstein!Reader
Nightwing x Gorgon!Reader
Red Hood x Demon!Reader
Red Robin x Spider-Woman!Reader
Arsenal x Star!Reader
Wally West x Mermaid!Reader
Impulse x Speedster!Reader
Jason x Neko!Reader
Connor Kent x Reader
Damian Wayne x Cupid!Reader
Damian Wayne x Shy!Reader
Bart Allan x Reader
Batfamily x Batsis
Robin (Dick Grayson) x Reader
Hybrid!Jason x Reader
Damian Wayne x Snow!Reader
Red Hood x Robin!Reader
Roy Harper x Comic!Geek
A/n
Blue Beetle x Reader
Nightwing x Healing!Reader
Damian x Firefly!Reader
Dick Grayson x Bruce!Daughter!Reader
Dick Grayson x Reader
Batfamily x Fangirl!Reader
Team x Reader
Batboys x Reader
Team x Unstable!Reader
A/N

Tim Drake x Santa!Klaus!Daughter

2.7K 59 14
By Comic_Nerd117

I was working in the mailing district of the workshop. I was sorting through the letters this year and filing them under the correct names.

"(Y/n)!" I heard dad call. I smiled and ran towards his office. I walked in and saw dad looking at the nice list.

"Hey dad." I said as I went next to him. He turned to me and smiled.

"Ah (N/n) I'm sending you to deliver toys this year." Dad said making me squeal. I've been waiting for this.

"You have your sleigh license. I think you're old enough to deliver toys. You've done your drills and aced every course. It's time." Dad said making me smile. I jumped in excitement.

"Where am I delivering to?" I asked walking over to the globe. Dad walked over and spun the globe to the U.S.

"Ok the United States! Haven't been there in awhile." I said getting excited. Dad smiled and enlarged the globe to New York.

"Fun the hustle and bustle of New York will make a fun challenge." I said. He zoomed in further until it landed on Gotham City. Now that chilled me to the bone.

"Dad. Gotham? Really I mean is anyone actually on the nice list that lives in Gotham?" I asked. Dad looked at the list and typed in Gotham into the computer and sure enough names appeared on the list. I sighed.

"Gotham it is." I said looking at the map.

~Time Skip~

The day before Christmas I stopped by at Gotham to plan my route. It's hard to fly a sleigh when the city never sleeps. There's always something. I stopped in a coffee shop to get something. I got my usual order. Only I looked at the name on my cup and saw it wasn't mine it was someone named Tim.

"Excuse me but this isn't my order." I said to the barista. She looked at the cup and made a face that went 'oh crap'. She quickly apologized and called this Tim guy and then gave me my cup. I looked and saw this guy and for the love of god he is hot. He also had a friend with him.

"Excuse me miss." His friend said to me as I was getting a straw for my coffee. I looked at them and his friend pointed up. I looked up and saw me and who I can only assume is Tim standing under mistletoe. The whole cafe looked at us chanting to kiss. I had a bit of a blush on my cheeks but I looked to see this dude had a very obvious blush on his cheeks. I couldn't help but laugh a bit. I went up on my tippy toes and kissed his cheek. The chanting died down after that. I looked at him and saw he had a little lipstick mark on his cheek. I giggled a bit and handed him a napkin.

"Sorry but you have some lipstick on your cheek." I said to him. He snapped out of it at this point.

"Thanks. Sorry about the chanting it started with my brothers." He said pointing to a table in the corner.

"It's ok. I really didn't mind. Your name is Tim right?" I asked him he nodded.

"Yeah. How'd you know?" He asked.

"The barista mixed up our order. We got the same thing apparently." I said. He laughed.

"Well I'm Tim and you are?" He asked offering a hand to shake.

"Oh I'm (Y/n)." I said shaking his hand. He smiled.

"Well (Y/n) why don't you come sit with us." His friend said. I nodded knowing that these vigilantes wouldn't hurt me. It took me a minute to figure it out. I have memorized superhero files.

"Sure if I'm not intruding." I said.

"No not at all!" His friend said practically dragging me over to their table in the corner.

"Did he ask her out or ask for her number?" One of his brothers asked. I laughed seeing poor Tim's face.

"Jason!" Tim said with a glare.

"I'm Dick, that's Jason, and that's Damian. We're his brothers." Dick said as we sat down.

"Adopted brothers." Damian specified. I nodded.

"Hey (Y/n) what's your last name?" Jason asked.

"Klaus. Spelled with a K not a C." I said with a slight laugh.

"What are you Santa's daughter?" Dick asked with a laugh. I smiled.

"Yes I am I work in the toy shop with elves." I said honestly. When I say that people think it's a joke because of how far fetched it is. They started laughing. I felt my phone buzz making me look. Dad was calling. I quickly answered.

"Hi dad." I greeted.

"Your mother needs your help getting ready for the Christmas Bash tomorrow. The hall needs to be decorated." Dad said. I sighed.

"Ok I'll be right there." I said hanging up.

"It was really nice meeting you guys but I really have to go. And Tim you still have lipstick on your cheek. Merry Christmas." I said handing him a napkin. I got up and kissed his cheek again before walking out of the cafe before going to the park where everything was completely covered with snow. I went behind a tree and shook the snow globe in my pocket. A portal appeared and I walked through it. I found mom and started helping her decorate for the Christmas bash.

~Tim's POV~

I watched as (Y/n) left and sighed. As I was trying to recover from both shock and embarrassment when I realized I'm probably never seeing her again.

"She was hot." Jason said making me groan.

"And you didn't ask for her number why?" Dick asked. I groaned annoyed.

"Because I chickened out!" I said banging my head against the table. I got the napkin and wiped my cheek where she kissed me.

"TT. Idiot. She wrote her number on the napkin." Damian said looking up from his phone. I looked at the napkin and there was a small message on it.

Hey Tim you seem like a nice guy. If you ever wanna hang out ring me some time.
***-***-****

-(Y/n) ❤️

I read over what was written again just to make sure I wasn't asleep.

"You better call her." Dick said grabbing my phone and putting her number in. She is so out of my league.

~Your POV~

Today is Christmas Eve! I'm finally getting to be out in the field. I mean I love working in the bakery, mailing district, toy shop, and stables but being in the field is a first time thing for me. It's so exciting. I looked at my rain deer and smiled. My reindeer team consists of Benny, Cooper, Loki, Mac, Bailey, Aries, Carter, Rusty, and my lead reindeer Ace. It's uniform that each sleigh has 9 reindeer. And I was in my gear to deliver presents. Christmas green overall shorts, and a red and white stripes shirt, and black boots with my green Santa hat. I smiled as I grabbed my black coat. Dad came up to me and smiled.

"You'll do great. You've trained for this." Dad said making me nod.

"I'm so excited." I said.

"On your sleighs people we have a lot of toys to deliver and not a lot of time to deliver them in." The coordinator said clearing people to take off. Once I got the green light Ace lead the team to Gotham. Once we left the dome that created the holographic projection of the one who started it all. The first Santa Claus. My great great great great... a lot of greats grandpa Nick. My brother who will be the next after dad already got his sleigh license. Although tonight he's helping mom get ready for the banquet tomorrow. The other moms and grandmas are helping to cook while the older kids help decorate. Everyone else is asleep or delivering toys.

~Time Skip~

Once I got to Gotham I started with Amusement Mile. I stopped over the first house and dropped down using the retractable rope with the sack of toys in hand. This house actually has a chimney so I used the line all the way inside. I saw some kids trying to stay up to I grabbed some sleep dust that sandman supplies once a year that made them go to sleep. I left the presents and went to the next house. Repeat this process until I'm at Wayne Manor.

Nobody has been able to deliver presents to this house since Bruce started training to become Batman. He's too vigilant for us to get in. But I'm gonna do it. I was over the manor when I got my line. I landed silently and prayed that I'd not set off an alarm. I grabbed the sack and snuck in through a window. I dropped down to the balcony on the floor below me and did it once more before going into a window that was cracked open. I double checked that the Santa illusion was up when I was inside. I found the tree and started laying the presents down when all of a sudden the lights came on. I froze and turned around.

"He's real! I told you! And I told you! And I told you! Ha!" Dick said. Oh shit. Damian pulled a rope which was attached to a pulley which tightened around the corner which pulled me off the ground and upside down. I looked and saw there was rope around my foot. I crossed my arms annoyed. So this is why nobody ever tries getting inside. Well I guess it wasn't tight enough because I fell.

"(Y/n)?" Tim asked. I looked up sheepishly and smiled.

"Hi. So there's a perfectly reasonable explanation for this." I said before pausing and making a run for it towards the window. Only I was stopped half way.

~Earlier with the boys~

"Santa is real Damian." Dick said putting cookies on the table.

"TT don't be a fool Grayson." Damian responded.

"Yeah I'm not sure about that Dick." Tim said sipping on his coffee.

"I swear I saw him once!" Dick insisted.

"You were dreaming!" Jay responded from the floor.

"If you insist that we wait here for an imaginary man to show up then I'm setting a trap." Damian said walking off.

"Make sure you don't hurt him!" Dick yelled.

"So are we taking turns being on watch?" Tim asked.

"Sure whatever. I'll be first." Jay said.

~Time Skip~

It was Dick's turn to be on watch when he heard the window open. He stayed quiet as his brothers slept. He saw a man in a red suit, a white beard, and a sack of toys walk into the room. He quietly woke up his brothers and flicked the light switch on.

"He's real! I told you! And I told you! And I told you! Ha!" Dick said. His brothers were frozen. Just from shock that one of Dick's fairytales were actually true. Damian pulled a rope which was attached to a pulley which tightened around the corner which pulled Santa off the ground and upside down. He just crossed his arms with a glare before he fell. He glitched before a familiar looking girl was left rubbing her head. 

"(Y/n)?" Tim asked confused and a bit sad. The girl he hoped to get to know better and maybe have a shot with broke into his house impersonating Santa Claus.

"Hi. So there's a perfectly reasonable explanation for this." She said before running. Jason tackled her to the ground and sat on her so she couldn't move. Dick put a hand on Tim's shoulder in hopes of comforting his brother.

~Back to the present~

"I'd like to hear that explanation." Jason said as he SAT on me.

"You are going to have some angry reindeer if you don't let me go." I said trying to move him off of me.

"Jay come on let her up I don't think she'll run again." Tim said. I looked at him with a slight smile.

"Tim as soon as she kissed you you had a thing for her." Jason retorted making the poor boy blush. I managed to take out my snow globe out and shake it. It transported me behind Tim.

"Hey I'm not dangerous. Just doing my job. Can we sit this is my last house tonight." I said pulling out some candy canes from my pocket. I offered but only Dick took one. They sat down with the two most skeptical, Jason and Damian, on both sides of me.

"So I don't know if you remember when I made a joke about being Santa's daughter but I was being serious. My reindeer and sleigh are outside and I live in the North Pole. My mom is Mrs. Klaus, my father is Nickolas Klaus, my brother will be the next Santa, and my reindeer are glaring at you." I said looking at the window to see Ace glaring at them.

"I was right and you were wrong." Dick sang making me laugh.

"He's never going to let us live this down." Jason muttered annoyed.

"You guys will think this is a dream. And me I'll be a memory fragment." I said slipping my hand into my sleep sand pouch.

"What is that?" Tim asked.

"Sleep sand. Sandman supplies it once a year in case kids are awake. It just makes them fall asleep with nice dreams. They don't remember anything because they think it was a dream." I explained getting ready to dust them when Tim grabbed my hand.

"I want to remember." He said before they all said that they wanted to remember.

"Can you keep a secret?" I asked them playfully. They just laughed.

"You should come over tomorrow." Tim said making me laugh but shake my head.

"Christmas is about being with family. And last I checked your family is right here." I said pointing behind them. They looked and saw Bruce and Alfred behind them.

"I'm surprised you managed to get in dear. It was nice seeing someone come deliver presents again. I believe I met your father." Alfred said. I nodded.

"I should go. Here Tim from me to you." I said giving him my snow globe.

"Merry Christmas." I said giving him a quick kiss on the cheek before running towards the window and jumping out landing in the sleigh.

"Woooohooo!" I cheered as I completed my first year of being a present deliverer.

~Time Skip~

I got back home close to sunrise. The sun was barely peaking over the snowy mountains of the North Pole. When we landed I was beat. I got the reindeer to their stable and gave them water and a snack from the long trip. Once I knew they were comfy I went home. I trudged through town until I got home. Most would think that Santa's house would be big. Not really. It's an average 2 story house with a mini workshop, stable, and ok it's semi big but not like a mansion. When I got there I wanted to collapsed into my bed. Tomorrow I'm going to my special place. I forced myself to take a shower because for the love of candy canes people don't clean their chimneys. My clothes were covered in soot. After a nice shower I changed into my pajamas and got into bed. My body was aching. On top of sneaking into houses I was dropped on my head from Damian's trap and tackled to the ground by Jason. I closed my eyes and went to sleep.

~Time Skip Tim's POV~

Christmas so far was ok. The events of last night still fresh in my mind. I couldn't help thinking about (Y/n). God she won't get out of my mind.

"Still thinking about her?" Dick asked. I nodded. I looked at the snow globe she gave me. It was an igloo like house with the forest surrounding it.

"Imma go relax in my room for a bit. Call me when it's time for dinner." I said getting up and heading to my room. I laid on my bed and looked at this damn snow globe again. It changed again. It was a house last night, an igloo house earlier and now there's a snowman next to it. I sighed before giving it a shake. Glitter went all over the globe. I blinked and next think I know I'm not in my room on my bed. Instead I'm in some house.

"Tim are you ok?" A familiar voice asked. I looked up and saw (Y/n). She got up from a king size bed to help me up. That's also when I noticed she was in green pants with white snowflakes and a red sports bra with white snowflakes. She helped me up and I just looked around.

"Where am I?" I asked hoping to avoid talking about my reddened face.

"The North Pole." She said grabbing the snow globe.

"This is a teleporter. I gave this to you so you could visit." She said smiling.

"How'd you know I'd visit?" I asked. She smiled.

"I knew you'd think about me sooner or later while holding this. Just think of a person or place and it'll transport you there. It's how I get around all over the world." She said holding my hand and sitting on the bed. I sat down next to her and looked up. Wow. The view was amazing.

"Well this is my me place. Built it myself." She said going to a closet and pulling out another blanket. She passed it to me seeing me shivering.

"Thanks." I muttered. She smiled.

"I'm really sorry to spring all of this up on you. I was more hoping that once we became friends I'd tell you." She said with a sad sigh. I smiled and laughed. I couldn't help it.

~Your POV~

He started laughing which greatly confused me. Once he sobered up he looked at me.

"Sorry it's just I go out in the dead of night to fight villains and your worried that I'm overwhelmed with knowing Santa is real." He said with a laugh. I rolled my eyes slightly annoyed. I made a snowball appear in my hand and I stuffed it down his shirt making him shriek in shock. I laughed at how high his octave went. He got the snow out but I couldn't stop laughing. He playfully glared at me and stuck his tongue it at me. I just laughed at his childishness.

"Ok this is the most I've laughed in awhile." He said making me smile.

"Do you want some hot chocolate?" I asked him. He nodded with a smile.

"Come on." I said leading him to the kitchen. I looked at the timer and saw I had a few more minutes on the cookies in the oven. I started making hot cocoa.

"Before you came I was making cookies. I find it fun even though I can literally make candy from thin air." I rambled pouring the hot chocolate into cups. I went to the small fridge in here and pulled out the whipped cream.

"Yes or no?" I asked showing it to him. He nodded and I put some inside both of our cups along with marshmallows.

"You really made this place by yourself?" He asked. I nodded passing him a cup.

"Yeah well not much else for me to do. I mean I know all about different cultures and languages  and diverse places my nannies were from. It's a must for those in the Klaus bloodline since we are the originals. There's no communication with the outside world. I broke that rule when I gave you my number. To me the earth is square. This place is all I know. I learn the ropes and I do every job asked of me no questions asked. That's how it is here. I love it but I feel trapped sometimes." I said sadly. He seemed to be in thought.

"If you want I'll visit you for as long as you like." He said. I smiled and hugged him. He hugged me back and then poked my stomach making me laugh. I moved away from him and shielded my stomach.

"What was that?" He asked with an evil smile on his face. With every step he made towards me I made one back.

"Come on Tim stop." I said making my way to my room which is a dead end.

"Stop what (N/n)?" He asked playfully. I blushed feeling my legs touch my bed. I scooted myself back but Tim grabbed my foot and pulled me towards him.

"You like this." He said running a single finger from my toes to my sole making me giggle. I shook my head.

"No I don't." I denied.

"Then why are you smiling?" He asked squeezing my knee I shrieked and laughed trying to move away from him but the boy has a good grip.

"B-because your t-tickling me!" I got out through laughs.

"I don't like seeing you sad. It doesn't seem natural for you." He said grabbing my arm and pulling me up so we were face to face. I felt my cheeks redden.

"You're cute when you're embarrassed." He said before he blushed.

"Didn't mean to say that out loud." He said making me laugh.

"You're so cute." I said. He just smiled.

"You know I'm not a believer in having a crush on someone you just met but I like you Timmy." I said reaching up to mess up his hair. He smiled.

"I like you too (Y/n)." He said making me smile. He leaned in and I met him half way. The kiss was shy but nice. We pulled away after a few seconds before I went back in for another. We were all too soon interrupted by the timer going off. We both pulled away started by the sudden noise.

"Cookies are done." I said. I quickly left to go take them out of the oven.

"Wanna go out some time?" Tim asked from behind me. I looked and saw his nervous body language.

"I'd love to but you'd have to come get me since that snow globe was my way of sneaking out." I said smiling. He nodded.

"Great. How about a movie at the manor on Friday?" He suggested. I nodded and smiled.

"Sounds like fun." I said. He smiled and kissed me again. Yeah best Christmas yet.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~
~~
A/n I am really sorry. I wanted to get this out on Christmas but had a serious case of writers block on top of other things. I hope you enjoyed it. I know it's kinda crappy and rushed so sorry.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

224K 5.5K 20
Just a book full of my Young Justice and DC x Reader oneshots!! If you're wanting some superhero love, you're getting it~ (Not rating this matu...
242K 5.5K 72
𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐦𝐞𝐝. ❝ Why isn't anyone just whelmed? ❞ young justice imagines. ❪ yj!boys 𝒙 you ❫ ╱ 2018.
240K 4.5K 23
Have you ever wanted to experience a day with the batboys? Hello! I do plenty of One-shots for the BatBoys, If you would like a specific One-shot the...
1.5K 19 10
Requests sent in the first page or if anonymous DM me! I don't judge! Please read the dos and don'ts list on the first page!