The One Destined For Me || Mo...

Bởi nana_academia1002

(COMPLETE! ✔) 💚 Monoma X Fem!Izuku ( FIRST MONOMA X FEM!IZUKU FANFIC ON WATTPAD ) { Adult!AU } ___________... Xem Thêm

•°• Author Note •°•
•°• Prologue •°•
•°• Chapter 01 •°•
•°• Chapter 02 •°•
•°• Chapter 03 •°•
•°• Chapter 04 •°•
•°• Chapter 05 •°•
•°• Chapter 06 •°•
•°• Chapter 07 •°•
•°• Chapter 08 •°•
•°• Chapter 09 •°•
•°• Chapter 10 •°•
•°• Chapter 11 •°•
•°• Chapter 12 •°•
•°• Chapter 13 •°•
•°• Chapter 14 •°•
•°• Chapter 15 •°•
•°• Chapter 17 •°•
•°• Chapter 18 •°•
•°• Chapter 19 •°•
•°• Chapter 20 •°•
•°• Epilogue •°•

•°• Chapter 16 •°•

2.2K 76 53
Bởi nana_academia1002

A/N - It is Mio guys! OwO

____________________________

At the hospital,
Izuku's ward,
Morning...

Midoriya's POV

"Oh yeah... Where are the others?" I asked Ochako-chan after the situation settled down. "They are still investigating about League of Villains." She answered worriedly, her head hanging low.

"Speaking of the League bastards, we have a very big bad news." Kacchan spoke up seriously, his eyes were narrowing in anger. "We just received a report from the polices... That all former League of Villains' members have escaped from Tartarus!" Ochako-chan announced straightforwardly, not wasting any more of the precious moments.

My eyes shot wide open. In the few hours I was out of consciousness, all members managed to escape?! In an instant?!

Just who is their accomplice?! So quick to take action and freed everyone instantly!

"Momo and Todoroki-kun are trying to pinpoint their current location along with police force. Kirishima-kun, Kaminari-kun and Tokoyami-kun are working on strategy and plans to catch them. Me and Katsuki came here to check on your condition after Monoma-kun told us you passed out." Ochako-chan clenched her fist closed to her chest.

"We have so many new informations at one time. All members of League of Villains escaped... Not to mention, they even kidnapped a girl and her mother from a very well-known family." Her voice lowered at this point, sadness clouded her chubby face.

"The Rikita family..." I uttered that name, my hand scrunching the bedsheet. "We can't waste our time by staying still. Let's go now." I got up from my bed but my action was stopped by Neito.

"Wait a minute, where do you think you are going?" My boyfriend asked, eyebrows furrowing in turbulence. I stared at his face in seriousness. "I want to go rescue Mio-chan and Yana-san of course." I answered, baffled by his odd question.

"What? No, you are not going anywhere, Izu. You stay here. Leave Mio-chan and Yana-san to us." Neito demanded vigorously. I was literally horrified by his staggering order.

"No! I'm coming with everyone! I'm going to save Mio-chan and Yana-san with my own hands!" I opposed infuriatedly. What was wrong with him?! There was no way I was going to abandon this serious matter!

The Rikita is like my second family. Though we only met for more than a month, they treat me... And Neito so kindly. I can't simply leave this case in someone else's hands!

"Izuku, can't you see? You are obviously sick! If you join this special operation, you will only-"

"I am not sick. I passed out because I was 'summoned' by someone." I spelt out without hesitation anymore.

Kacchan heard my weird statement so he turned to look at me. His piercing crimson eyes stared at me long, hinting for confirmation.

Kacchan was the only one, among my friends, who had learnt about my bizarre ordeal. The encounter with my ancestors in my dreams...

Well, considering that he found out about my "borrowed" Quirk, One For All, I felt like it was only necessary to let him know more about the Quirk.

I stared at my childhood friend back and nodded my head in silence. "So, what did they say this time?" Kacchan catechized, his voice husky and solemn.

"Not here. I will reveal once we head to police station." I shook my head in discord. Sweat rolled down the side of my face, signifying my anxiety.

Kacchan just went along with my action. "I see... Then let's meet up at police station. We will be there waiting for you two. See you later, Deku-chan, Monoma-kun." Ochako-chan bowed slightly as a sign of respect before she and her husband exited my ward, leaving me and my boyfriend alone.

"What... What is all this about? I don't understand." Neito complained in discontent. He seemed quite irritates by my stubbornness to back down from this dangerous mission.

"I will tell you everything later." I clarified, kissing his cheek as a token of apology. Neito gazed into my viridian irises deeply.

"I trust you, Izuku... So I won't ask you again." Neito gave in, a smile mustered on his handsome face. "Thanks, Neito." I opened my arms and surprised him with a bear hug.

"Oh yeah- Now that I remember, we haven't visited Haru-kun this week." I exclaimed when a rush of realization hit me. "Hm, now that you have mentioned it... You are right. Want to see him now?" Neito suggested and I, of course nodded my head in eager.

•••••

Third floor,
Outside Haruka's room...
We both were finally standing up in front of Haru-kun's room. I reached out my hand to the doorknob and turned it clockwise. After a familiar -click!- sounded, I pushed the door open..

But both me and Neito were greeted by a surprising sight.

Haru-kun... Was not in here!

"Where is Aozaki?" Neito questioned in astonishment. I shrugged my shoulders in reply.

Where is Haru-kun? Where did he disappear to? Or is he in the restroom?

Wait... Haru-kun is still in coma! He can't walk or move-

"Midoriya-san, what are you doing here?" A familiar voice spoke up out of nowhere. We both swiftly turned to the man standing behind us. Doctor Kagari was literally perplexed by our presences here.

"Um, we are here to see Haru-kun... But I think we got the wrong room." I explained, still stupefied with this ludicrous phenomenon. I was pretty sure we entered the correct room.

"Ah, so you are looking for Aozaki-san? He was discharged a few days ago." Doctor Kagari answered the question playing in my mind.

"Discharged? But we never know about this." Neito stated, shocking Doctor Kagari. "Ah, well, I was intending to give Midoriya-san a call to inform you regarding this good news, but Aozaki-san stopped me. He said he wanted to surprise you. I respected his request so I decided not to contact you." The young doctor tried to resolve the confusion bothering us.

"I thought you have met him... I'm sorry for the inconvenience I caused." He bowed down to us, feeling guilty for not fulfilling his duty properly.
"Don't blame yourself, Doctor Kagari. Thank you for telling us everything. We are going to look for Haru-kun ourselves." I assured, patting his shoulder.

The doctor nodded his head and excused himself. He walked away from the two of us quietly.

"Izuku, I know you want to meet Aozaki, but we have no time left. We promised with your friends to meet up with them later, remember?" Neito reminded, hitting me with realization.

"It's okay. Let's go to the police station first. We can search for Haru-kun once this case end!" I said confidently, grinning at the Copy Hero. Neito tugged a big smile too, which made me blushed in joy.

His smile is my whole world.

I will do anything to protect that precious smile of his!

"Let's go now!"

Neito and I left the hospital together, and headed to our next destination...

The police station!

•••••

?????
?????

??????'s POV

"Looks like they have made their moves..." Shigaraki rasped out, his face was covered by his disembodied hand.

"Get ready. We are going to have a little 'war'.." All of his subordinates nodded at his order, including me.

"Get that girl. Make sure to keep her close to you." Shigaraki ordered, his ruby irises shot a glare at me. "As you wish." I only followed his command.

I walked over to the room where I trapped the girl. I inserted the key into the keyhole. Juggling noise from the keys erupted through the hallway.

Slowly, I crept open the rusty wooden door. A smile laced my face when I saw the little girl, trembling in the corner of her room.

My normal smile spread wider into my favourite insane smile. "Mio~chan~ It is time to go~"

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

461K 9.4K 18
✔︎Completed! Bakudeku Fem!Izuku x Katsuki Quirkless Fem!Izumi x Pro Hero Katsuki Izumi Midoriya 20 years old and coming back home to Japan staying...
102K 3K 36
( COMPLETE ✔) 💚 Fem!Izuku X Shie Hassaikai Members! ____________________________ After the car crash incident that killed her parents when she was...
668K 28K 81
[Ranked 2nd in #fanfiction out of 1.18M stories (09/29/2020)] Kei Yagami. Holder of a one-in-a-billion quirk called Succubus. Having unpleasant side...
287K 7.9K 52
(COMPLETE ✔) 💚 Overhaul X Fem!Izuku _____________ [ FIRST OVERHAUL X FEM!IZUKU FANFIC ON WATTPAD ] _____________ Just when Izuku Midoriya thinks sh...