•°• Chapter 04 •°•

La LLova Restaurant,
Nighttime...

Midoriya's POV

I. COULDN'T. RELAX.

Being alone with Monoma-kun is VERY AWKWARD!!

The aura he is radiating especially... Is dangerous!

"Excuse me, waiter." Monoma-kun raised a hand, gesturing the well-dressed waiter to come over to our table. Wow, he looked quite stunning in that butler uniform of his.

All waiters and waitresses in here are so good-looking. No wonder this restaurant is famous.

"Yes, sir. Have you decided your order?" This friendly waiter bowed down politely, a friendly smile tugged on his handsome face. "Ah, yes. I want this and this..." Monoma-kun pointed on some pictures of the meals in the menu book while I just remained quiet, letting him decided everything.

Rich people's food are so weird and... mysterious. Don't they get stomach ache eating something weird?

"Very well. Your order will be done soon." The waiter bowed down for the last time before scurrying away from our table. Monoma-kun suddenly coughed, catching my attention.

"So, Midoriya." He started, his hands clasping while his elbow rested against the surface of the table. His chin rested on the back of his hand. "About yesterday..." I gulped down my saliva in nervousness, readying myself to get mocked by him.

I'm used to him talking big about his class during high school... So this won't be a big problem, right?

"I'm sorry." Monoma-kun uttered under his breath.

Eh?

Slowly, I lifted my head up, studying his face carefully. This was when a sudden realization hit me.

Monoma-kun... Is actually...

Handsome...

"H-huh? Why are you.... Apologizing?" I blurted out cluelessly, confused by his sudden apology. Monoma-kun scratched his cheek in awkwardness. "Well... I was too immature at that moment... That I couldn't think rationally and then scolded you..." He explained unsurely, averting his light blue irises from meeting with mine.

I was... Speechless.

For the first time in my life, I witnessed Monoma-kun apologizing. He willingly put his pride aside and came to ask for my forgiveness!

Is this man really Monoma-kun? Or an imposter?!

Wait,what if he is really an imposter?! Then I'm in danger!!

"Midoriya?" Monoma-kun called me out, waving his hand in front of my face. But I slapped his hand away, shocking him. "W-who are you? What do you want from me?" I asked in seriousness, glaring dagger at him though deep inside I was shaking like a newborn bunny!

I know. I know what you wanna say, Reader-chan. I'M A PRO HERO NOW. I HAVE TO GROW UP. WOMAN UP AND BECOME AN ADULT!

But that doesn't mean I have gotten rid of my fear on ghost!!

I was gripping Monoma-kun's wrist before my fingers slowly touched his palm. Strangely, it wasn't cold. His palm was so warm... And comforting.

Eh? Ghost's temperature is usually low...

So this guy is a real Monoma-kun! Thank goodness!

Monoma-kun mustered his famous mischievous smirk at me that confused me. "My, my... Aren't you being quite bold today, Midoriya? So daring to hold my hand in public..." His hand suddenly wrapped with mine, fingers intertwining together. My heart started melting upon seeing his charming smirk.