•°• Chapter 12 •°•

Neito's residence,
Morning...

Monoma's POV

What...? It is morning already..?

I fluttered open my eyes when my consciousness returned to me. I was greeted by a breath-taking sight of Izuku sleeping peacefully next to me. This view really warmed my heart. Her sleeping face made me felt at ease.

Izuku was snuggling very close to my bare chest, her hair tickling my neck slightly. I almost bursted out my laughters because of her locks.

I ran my fingers through her long dark green hair, pecking her fluffy head. I couldn't take my eyes off of her lovely face. She was too stunning for me to resist her.

I made her mine... Now no one can take her away from me.

I will make sure that won't happen to us.

"Nei...to...?" Her mellow voice sleepily called for me. I hummed softly, still stroking her thick forest locks with my fingers. She slowly got up while rubbing her eyes, adjusting her blurry eyesight.

"Sorry, did I wake you?" I apologized, looking up to her face. Izuku stared into my icy blue irises before she fell on top of me, her naked body pressing against mine. "No, I accidentally woke up by myself..." She murmured, burying her face in the crook of my neck. Her chest was squeezing my chest, which caused me to turn faintly red.

"Sorry... I still feel... A little bit...sleepy...." Izuku muttered, her hot breath brushed my neck. This sensation made my body all tingly with excitement. I wrapped my arms around her waist, resting my palm against her small back.

Inhaling her sweet, alluring lavender fragrance, I roamed my hands up and down her back. A smirk graced my face. "Well, well, are you asking for round two, Izuku?" I flipped her body underneath me. I hovered over her revealed body, my smirk widened as I leaned closely to her face. My hands gently pinned her wrists above her head, attempting to prevent her from stopping my action.

"W-what? What do you mean by round two?" Izuku stammered, her face burning up due to embarrassment. She eyed my upper body, a low gasp of awe escaped her throat. "Oh, was my body that impressive to you, baby girl? I'm flattered." I chuckled darkly before licking the shell of her ear with my slick tongue.

"N-Neito, ah... " Izuku moaned my name softly, her eyes closed in bliss. I nestled my leg between her thighs. My lips traveled to her face, pressing sweet gentle kisses on her cheek.

My lips slowly merged with her soft ones, my tongue wrapped around hers. The kiss we shared was much more gentle and softer, comparing to yesterday. Because of my impatience and dominant side, I went pretty rough with Izuku last night.

I have been waiting for a long time to touch her like this... Sometimes, I even dreamed of doing this sort of thing with her. But now the dream come true, I no longer have to imagine it..

Buzzing noise from the nightstand beside my bed cut off our romantic moment. Izuku turned her head to the nightstand and grabbed the phone laying on it.

Who makes a call in such early morning?

"Hello? Oh, M-Mom. Yeah, I'm fine. Ah! Sorry, I forgot to tell you I was going to stay over at my... um... Boyfriend's place... Yeah, he is with me right now. No need to worry okay? Hmm. I love you too!"

"Your mother?" I asked, my arms resting on the plushy material of my bed. Izuku nodded her head, staring at the phone with a small smile. "She is worried since I didn't return home last night. Gosh... I forgot to inform her." She scratched her cheek sheepishly.