•°• Prologue •°•

A/N - This book is fast forward to seven years in the future. Izuku and her friends are 23 years old currently.

____________________________

In a cafe,
Afternoon...

Third Person's POV

Today was the day.

The former female students of class 3-A has decided to arrange a meeting among them to have a small reunion. They already agreed to gather at the viral cafe they stumbled upon in the social media platform.

Izuku stared at her female friends' faces one by one, a smile of satisfaction plasted on her freckled face. They all were having so much fun today. Everyone had their own amazing stories, hot topics to share with the other while she only listened to them talking the whole time.

But when they mentioned the relationship topic, Izuku choked on her latte.

"Want to know? I'm engaged to Mashirao!" Toru announced with big heart to her friends. She was over cloud nine when Mashirao Ojiro, her boyfriend, decided to take their relationship to a more serious level; engagement.

Gasping in shock, the heroins showered the invisible woman with praises and congratulary. Izuku just clapped her hands and gave her a sweet smile.

Most of her classmates were married, engaged or in relationship-

"Wah~ Congrats, Toru-chan! Can't wait for your marriage with Ojiro-kun!" Ochako confessed her excitement.

Ochako Uraraka was married to Izuku's childhood friend, Katsuki Bakugou, two years ago. They had a child-- a one-year old boy Name was Kazumi. Rumor said she was pregnant again now.

"One day, you will be called Toru Ojiro!" Mina giggled at her own retort, causing the rest of them to laugh their hearts out too.

Mina Ashido was married to Eijiro Kirishima six months ago. Pregnant of their first child for about three months now. It was said she was pregnant of a girl.

"Kero, kero. You two really are perfect for each other." Tsuyu mustered a wide froggy smile.

Tsuyu Asui, surprisingly, was fated to be with the emo raven, Fumikage Tokoyami. They vowed an eternal love together last year. Had a healthy three months old baby girl named Tsubasa.

"That is really awesome of Ojiro. My idiot boyfriend still had no courage to propose me." Kyouka complained, twirling her earphone jack.

Kyouka Jiro. Still in relationship with Denki Kaminari. They were together ever since high school. Unbelievably, Denki still hadn't man up to propose her.

"That is very wonderful, Toru-san. If you need anything for your wedding preparation, I'm willing to lend a hand." Momo gladly offered before sipping on her tea.

Momo Yaoyorozu, the earliest one to get married
-- among the girls -- with her husband, Shouto Todoroki. They were married just right after the two turn 20. They already had two children. One year-old girl named Yukina and five months old Miharu.

"You sure are lucky, Toru-chan..." Izuku chuckled in awkwardness, her shaky hand held the teacup slightly firmly.

Lastly, the heroin, the main female protagonist of this story...