•°• Chapter 05 •°•

Midoriya's Residence,
Izuku's room,
Nighttime...

Midoriya's POV

I was curling in my bed, squeezing my All Might stuffed toy close to my chest. My dark green eyes were lidded with sorrow. Why did... Why did Monoma-kun's words kept ringing in my mind?

"I'm just thinking about the woman I love..."

My teeth started gritting shakily while my eyes fell shut close. My entire being was trembling violently. His words... His words really hurt me so much.

He has a girlfriend. He was claimed by another woman first.

Then why did he ask me out for a dinner? Just to offend me?

This is going too far! He had gone overboard!

"He is so mean..." I uttered painfully, a tear fell from my eyes. My hold around my All Might plush tightened.

Why did I even care about him? Why did I feel so hurt deep inside?

Why... So many why's but I couldn't find the answer.

UGH!! Monoma-kun is torturing my mind!!!!

I swiftly sat up myself in my bed and started to mess with my already unruly dark green hair. My mind was all messed up. My emotion was very unstable right now.

He is trying to tear my heart apart.

Knocking on the door snapped me back into reality. "Mom? Is that you?" I asked unenthusiastically. If anyone heard my voice, they could easily tell I was gloomy.

The doorknob began spinning before the door was opened. I thought it was Mom who came into my room, but my guess was incorrect. There, stood at the doorframe, my soon-to-be father, All Might.

"All Might! When did you come over?" I immediately put on a smile to hide my sorrow. Standing up from my bed, I rushed to my mentor to give a hug.

Hugging him really assure my feelings... How long has it been since I felt a father's love?

All Might chuckled heartily, patting my back. "What is the matter, young woman? You seem like you are at loss..." He started after we both broke apart. "Huh? At loss? Nah, I'm doing totally fine!" I denied his remark, rubbing the back of my head in sheepishness.

All Might's smiley face turned into a frown. His shoulders dropped slightly. I was quite surprised with the drastic change of his mood. "Young Izuku... I have known you for years. You can't lie to me."

My eyes grew slightly wide when he told me that. I looked away from my mentor, averting my gaze from meeting his. "All Might... I..." I paused there, hesitated to tell him about my problem.

All Might tugged a small smile. He ruffled my curly hair gently. "I know you are still not ready... But if you have any problem, don't hesitate to tell me. I'm prepared to listen to everything." He softly assured me.

"Also... Your mother is worried about you. Why don't you go out and talk to her? She looked so sad when I arrived just now." All Might said worriedly, his eyes darted to Mom while was sitting on the couch, waiting for me.