•°• Chapter 15 •°•

Midoriya's POV

"Izuku, wake up!"

A woman's voice echoed in this dark space. Her hand repeatedly slapped my face, attempting to wake me up. My eyes shot wide open when I finally regained control of my body.

I straightened up my body posture. Pain-filled hisses left my mouth as I rubbed my aching head. "Ouch..."

"You took so long to wake up, Izuku."

I stared at the woman figure standing before me. She was wearing her trademark white cape, her shiny black eyes locked on me. A smile rounded her beautiful face.

"You are... Nana Shimura-san...!!" I exclaimed in surprise before standing up on my two feet again.

"If you are here... Then..." I looked around the dark space intently. It wasn't a mistake. I unintentionally visited this place again. Before, I had come to this place many times. It happened randomly. Not that I could visit my predecessors everyday.

Yes, this place was where my predecessors stayed. Within my heart.

If I was in here, then there was only one thing I could think of. I was unconscious in the real world, currently.

"Why did you summon me?" I asked Nana-san as soon as I turned to her back. Nana-san studied my face silently.

"Izuku, I have something important to tell you."

"What is it? Is it something serious?"

"Yes... So listen to me carefully."

I gulped down my saliva in nervousness, nodding my head in my response. "Please proceed."

"About a month ago, you rescued a teenage girl, right?"

"I'm not the one who saved her in the end, but yeah, I met her. Is something wrong with Mio-chan?"

"Well... I'm not very convinced with my own thoughts... But I can't keep it secret from you anymore..."

"What... What are you talking about? What is wrong Mio-chan?"

"Don't get me wrong, Izuku. I tell you this because you deserve to know. Calm down, take a deep breath..."

I did as she said, taking a deep breath and relaxed myself. "So, what do you want to tell me?" I started, saying casuslly though my heart was beating so fast.

"That girl, Mio... Is her name, right? Something about her aura... Seems off."

"Aura? Why aura?"

"As a spirit being, I can sense the presence of people by the aura they unconsciously radiate from their body."

"Oh, so that explains the meaning behind 'aura'." I nodded my head I'm understanding.

"Most of the time, the aura of the people around you are warm, positive, except for the villains'. But this time, I encountered a different type of aura. Something that is much more terrible than the ones belong to villain."

"Huh?! No way... Mio-chan... Mio-chan is not...!"

"This Mio girl emitted an extremely dangerous, menacing auta from her. I was very concerned till now, but I had so courage to tell you the truth. But now that the table has turned, I decided to reveal this secret."

"No.. No! I refuse to believe! Mio-chan isn't someone like that! Are you saying a girl as kind as her is a villain?!"

"Easy, young girl. I'm not done yet. There are many things I have to tell you."