•°• Chapter 17 •°•

At the police station...

Third Person's POV

"So Midoriya. I heard you got some useful information. Care to tell us everything you know?" Eijiro started the second meeting, his vermilion irises looking straight into Izuku's. The female greenette nodded her head in reconciliation. She stared at her friends' faces one by one.

"The villains were longing to own Mio-chan's Quirk." I spelt out the informations I obtained from Nana-san. And as foreseen, my friends were pretty much appalled by the news.

"Quirk? Not because of money or revenge or something else?" Denki voiced out his puzzlement, his mind still couldn't visualize the villains' objective.

Izuku shook her head, her eyes narrowed in thoughtfulness. "I couldn't discover her Quirk, but I was convinced that it was a strong, dangerous one. That is why the villains are after her." She clenched her shaking hands into firm fists.

"Izuku..." Neito uttered her name inaudibly, feeling the same way as her. He was disheartened by this unfortunate incident too. If only they were there to rescue the Rikita back then...

"There is no use mourning over the loss. Just focus on the present and forget the damn past." Katsuki growled annoyingly when he noticed Izuku was lost in her own thoughts again, mumbliing incoherently under her breath.

"Everyone!" Momo's voice intrude their meeting. All heroes turned to the Everything Hero, hoping for a development in her task.

Momo was tugging a confident smile at her companions. "We have pinpointed their current location, along with that girl!" She proclaimed readily, grinning at the pro heroes. The others had wide smiles on their faces. Izuku was the happiest among them.

"T-thank God! Momo-chan, you are the best! Thank you so much for your hard work!" Izuku was on cloud nine. Just receiving the news was a huge relief to her. "You are welcome. Well then, let's start the preparation. We are going to catch all villains at once for sure!" The black-haired woman encouraged, earning earnest nods from the saviors.

Neito walked up to Izuku and patted her back. " We will definitely save Yana-san and Mio-chan. I promise." He pumped up his fist energetically. Izuku was moved to tears by how passionate he was. She presented him with a warm hug.

"Thanks for being there to support me, Neito." The curly-haired woman whispered into his ear sweetly. "Hey, you disgusting new couple! Stop your lovey-dovey now before I blast you out of this freaking police station!!!" Katsuki cussed in irritation, nauseated by their romantic action.

Izuku and Neito immediately broke apart, embarrassed by the "polite demand".

"Let's go follow them." The ashen blonde-haired hero said before they followed their co-workers...

••••

A few moments later,
Outside the police station...

Midoriya's POV

I stared at my gloved-palm in dead silence, my eyes narrowing in uneasiness. Something just didn't feel right. I knew I was missing a little piece of information regarding this case... But what was it? What was I missing?

Ugh... I have been thinking too much that my head hurt now. I feel dizzy...

"Aura" huh...

When Nana-san mentioned that, I suddenly rememberes something.

I have this nostalgic feeling lingering in me when I first encountered Mio-chan. But it was an unpleasent one...