•°• Chapter 18 •°•

Villains' temporary base, Afternoon...

Third Person's POV

A pain-filled hisses escaped Haruka's throat as he tried to sit up himself. His teeth gritted in madness. 'How dare that brat use her Quirk on me..!!' He swiftly stood up and stomped off toward Mio.

The teenage girl was about to run away when Haruka appeared in front of her. It turned out he had used the mirror shard laying on the floor to teleport instantly in front of her.

The villain grabbed a full fish of her hair, tugging her hard. Mio cried in agony while trying to loosen his grip on her hair. "You are... SUCH A PAIN!" The aqua blue-haired man hurled her to the floor brutally before stepping his foot on her body.

"You are really an ungrateful brat... You betrayed the league and ran away to live a luxurious life with those damn rich people." Haruka ranted incoherently and stomped on her again. Mio began to cough violently, tears of frustration flowed down from her eyes.

"The League kindly offered a place for us to stay... They fed us, they treated us nicely. But you disgraced yourself by betraying Master!!!" Haruka kicked the poor girl's stomach strongly, causing her to cough blood.

"T-that old man had done nothing but t-torture me..." Mio managed out weakly. Her arm stretched out toward Haruka's leg. She gripped his ankle but she was instantly kicked in the face by him.

"Don't touch me with that filthy hands of yours... Traitor." The evilman rasped out as he stepped on her head.

"Why can't... You realize it...? The league... Shigaraki... That scarred bald man... They are only using you for their own selfishness—" Her sentence was cut off when he gave her a stronger kick in the face.

"Don't you dare to insult Master All For One like that!" Haruka roared angrily at the female victim. Mio just gritted her teeth frustratedly.

'Don't use that Quirk, Mio... Don't use... That Quirk... Remember your vow... No matter the situation is, you vowed not to use that Quirk...!' Her azure eyes glowed bright red out of the blue. However, she returned to normal the instant she regained her sense.

Haruka was exasperated. Deep down inside, he wanted to annihilate this girl's existence already. But knowing that Tomura needed Mio for his malicious purpose, he resisted.

"Tch, you are so pathetic." Haruka lifted his foot off of her face, glaring dagger at the injured girl mercilessly. He walked out of the room and locked the door.

Mio shakily got up. Her body was aching so painfully. But the worst pain she felt was on her face. Crystal liquid trickled down her pale cheeks.

"Big bro.."

'Why can't you realize it? Why can't you see the truth? Why did you keep walking the wrong path, full of lies and deceit? You will only make yourself suffer in the end...' She sobbed sorrowfully as she hugged herself. Her whole being was trembling heavily.

'If only... I could save him...back then..'

•••••

Meanwhile,
Outside the villains' base...

Monoma's POV

We had surrounded the League of Villains' temporary base. Izuku was the one who led this special operation to apprehend these criminals... And rescue Mio-chan.

It could be the villain who freed these prisoners is in here too.

Curse you! We won't let you slip away from our grasp!