•°• Chapter 02 •°•

An hour and half later,
Hospital...

Third Person's POV

Izuku had stared at the white ceiling for a few minutes already. She was trying to process everything that occured to her. Though she pretty much didn't remember major part of the event. So she kept staring, constantly trying to recall her memories. The last thing she remembered was neeting eyes with Yoru, and after that her world became dark, as dark as night sky.

Cricking noise from the door snapped the green-haired female into reality. She turned her head to the door. A beautiful woman in nurse uniform was standing there. The nurse noticed her staring and so, she darted her eyes to her patient.

"Oh dear, Deku-san. You are awake." The nurse, wearing a nametag with the words 'Kaede Tachibana' written on it, said in relief. "Such a perfect timing. Someone is here to see you." Kaede clapped her palms together, looking very pleased.

"Wait a minute, okay. I will go get him." Before Izuku could interrupt to ask, the friendly nurse shut the door close and left at the speed of wind.

Izuku sighed, turning her gaze to the ceiling again. Moments flew by, and the door was opened by someone again. The patient didn't bother to take a look. Just waited for her visitor to speak up.

"Hello there, Deku." A familiar cheeky voice spoke up, making Izuku's heart jumped. Immediately sitting up herself on the bed, she hesitantly turned her head to the door back.

Her guess was CORRECT.

Izuku's jaw dropped to the floor, too stupefied to even react to his presence. Kaede smiled at the heroine in amusement. "Phantom Thief-san is here to see you, Deku-san. Well then, I will take my leave now. Enjoy your time together, heroes." The friendly woman left the two pro heroes alone in the ward room.

Izuku was still in awe. Her eyes twitched in disbelief. The visitor chuckled deeply before pulling a chair and sat next to her bed. "It had been a while, hadn't it, Midoriya?" He started, elbow against his laps. His cheek was resting against his palm, as his icy blue irises looked directly at her.

"Mo-Monoma-kun? What are you doing here?" Izuku asked, stammered on her own sentence. Chuckling, Neito replied frankly, "You silly girl. I'm the one who saved you from that serial killer, you know."

Everything clicked now. Realization hit her like a truck. She gasped loudly in extreme shock.

"NIGHTMARE-"

"Come on, don't panic. He is caught, successfully by me." The sandy blonde-haired pro hero bragged proudly, grinning a cocky grin at the curly-haired heroine. Izuku just gave him a blank expression, not interested to respond to him.

Neito's baby blue eyes twitched. Oh dear, he never expected her to give such sour reaction. To think that she wasn't impressed by his charm and awesomeness, like his crazy female fans did... Was a disgrace.

'She didn't react even a bit... Not even a tiny tint of blush on her face! Is she even a girl-'

"Wait, Monoma-kun- Have you seen that girl?!" Izuku suddenly gripped his shoulder blades and shook his body violently. She totally forgot about the girl -- the victim -- that she saved.

"That-girl-is-fine-" Neito answered shakily since Izuku was shaking his body like a madwoman. Hearing his response, she stopped her action. Tears started to roll down her soft cheeks.

"T-Thank goodness... I thought I failed to protect her..." Izuku leaned closer before her face was buried in Neito's muscular chest. She couldn't control her emotion when she remembered the girl.