•°• Chapter 13 •°•

Neito's residence,
Morning...

Midoriya's POV

Today was our day off so Neito had decided to spend the rest of the day with me. And I was planning to stay over at his place for a while too.

Wow, such a luxurious single apartment. I wonder how much he pay a month?

"Well, are you done with your sightseeing, babe?" Neito's voice broke me out of my thoughts. I was sitting on the couch, watching television but my mind wandered to somewhere else.

Neito sat next to me on the couch, his arm slinging behind me. "What are you watching?" He asked curiously, hair still dripping wet from showering. "Just some random movie to kill my boredom." I answered, leaning my head on his chest while my arms wrapped around his torso.

Neito wasn't wearing any top – only trousers – so his upper muscular body was revealed to me. Leaning against his chest and being so closed to him like this made me felt safe.

"Mmh, does that mean you are bored living with me?" Neito said with a hint of sulking on his voice. I looked up to him with my big emerald eyes. "Neito... I would never hate you..." I answered, cupping his handsome face.

"Give me a kiss and I will believe you." Neito placed his index finger on his soft lips. I chuckled at the fact how childish he could be sometimes.

I got up and sat on his laps, straddling him in the progress. My delicate fingers brushed his fair skin before I gently sealed his lips with mine. Neito cupped the back of my head, keeping me still so he could deepen the sweet kiss we shared.

Seconds flew by in the blink of an eye and we both parted away, a string of saliva attaching us together. "Round three?" Neito asked flirtatiously, his hands already gripped my hips, strong and rough.

My eyebrows furrowed in annoyance. I hit his head so hard that I swore I heard a cracking noise. Neito whimpered in pain, rubbing the top of his head. "Ouch... Ouch... Sorry, it was supposed to be a harmless joke only, Izu." He laughed awkwardly, trying to hide his mistake.

"What did you say? "Harmless joke"? I won't be walking for the entire day if you do that with me for the third time, Neito!" I exclaimed irritably, crossing my arms in my chest.

Neito's warm hand suddenly made contact with my face. I turned to him in complete confusion. "Okay, okay. i'M sORry. So please don't pout, honey." He begged desperately, showing his cute puppy eyes to me.

Why did I feel like he is faking his apology? Eh, whatever.

A smile made its way across my face. Neito leaned closer to my face and nuzzled his nose with mine. I giggled gleefully at his cute action. He was such a gentleman.

"Okay. Apology accepted." I announced, earning a prideful smile from my boyfriend. "Thank you, green bean. You are the best." He surged forward and buried his face in my chest.

Blood rushed up to my head, turning my fair skin to crimson. "Hey!" I whispered yell at him. He just sighed in content while burying his face deeper into my chest.

"Let me... Enjoy your soft chest for a bit..." Neito spoke up sleepily, his arms locked around my hips. I breathed out a defeated sigh. I only caressed his sandy blonde hair to give him more relaxing sensation.