•°• Epilogue •°•

Several months later,
Month of January...

Monoma's POV

"You can place those boxes there first. We will unpack later. Now, let's go eat some delicious lunch." I told my girlfriend and she just nodded in agreement. Izuku left the big brown boxes there, before walking over to me.

Well... My girlfriends finally moved in to my residence. We have decided to start living together.

"Huh?" Izuku tilted her head in puzzlement, her gorgeous emerald irises looking into mine deeply. Faint pink shades tinted on my cheeks. I was embarrassed at the way she looked at me earnestly.
"W-what is it?" I asked, avoiding eye contact with her. "Where is Mio? I haven't seen her today!" She panicked and began messing with her hair.

What the... That's it? She is just worried about Mio?

"Mio is in the bathroom. She is taking a quick shower." I pointed to the young girl's bedroom. The door was shut and locked from the inside. Izuku shifted her gaze to the peach door, humming in understanding.

"O-oh... Sorry for freaking you out. I was being paranoid again... " Izuku hit her head lightly while sticking out her tongue. I shook my head and pinched her nose playfully.
"No need to worry that much. As long as she had stayed with me, nothing bad happen to her." I assured, giving her a confident thumb-up. Izuku responded with cute hearty chuckles.

Good, everything is going smoothly..

My light blue irises darted to my pants pocket, where I kept the precious box that would change my life forever.

Once I do this, there is no turning back.

I will man up and do it.

I want to spend the rest of my life with her and Mio...

And become a real family.

"Sorry, I'm late!" Mio exited her bedroom in hurry. She was struggling to wear her jacket since it was cold outside. "Everyone is ready?" I asked as I inserted the key into the small keyhole.

"Yes!" The two females replied zealously. I shook my head in amusement before we all left the apartment, heading to the car to grab some yummy lucnhes.

•••••

Third Person's POV

Several months had passed since that incident. All villains were successfully caught and sent to Tartarus back.

Sadly, the Rikita couple had passed away. Yana's body was found in the basement of their residence. It was stated that she died on the day Himiko Toga escaped from Tartarus. The polices had concluded that Toga used the woman's blood to disguise as Yana.

The death of the two generous nobles hit their foster daughter hard. Mio Rikita, or originally known as Mio Aozaki, now was under the care of Izuku and Neito. They had adopted her as their legal foster daughter.

No one knew the truth that Mio was actually Haruka's little sister, except for Mio herself, Izuku and Neito. Mio asked them to hide the secret, in order to keep her brother's name clean.