Defined - Jacob Black {2}

By TaliaMai

After the whirlwind that was the beginning of their romance and the threats they faced against their relation... More

Chapter 1: Clouded Happiness
Chapter 2: Stalled
Chapter 3: Enough
Chapter 4: Celebrations
Chapter 5: The Boyfriend
Chapter 6: Surprise
Chapter 7: Let's Get Drunk!
Chapter 8: Bruises
Chapter 9: Desert Antics
Chapter 10: The Last Night
Chapter 11: 25th June 2011
Chapter 12: Introducing Mr & Mrs Black
Chapter 14: Savannah Sunrise
Chapter 15: Temptation
Chapter 16: Turmoil
Chapter 17: Mnemba Island
Chapter 18: Caught Red-Handed
Chapter 19: Unexpecting The Unexpected
Chapter 20: Heaven Sent
Chapter 21: Deja Vu
Chapter 22: The Banana
Chapter 23: Spanner In The Works - Part 1

Chapter 13: Honeymoon Highs

1K 29 13
By TaliaMai

"Can you stop looking at the perfume? Our gate is boarding." Jake, acting like a typical man, was complaining about my shopping.

"Whenever anyone goes to an airport, they always look around duty free... its just facts Jake." I told him, putting down one of the tester bottles in the Marc Jacobs section. I wondered over to him and took his hand in my own before I pressed my body against him. "And our flight isn't boarding yet, we have plenty of time. Just relax." I ran my free hand over his bicep and up to his shoulder, giving it a gentle squeeze.

"I am relaxed." He said sleepily. "I'm just tired." He leaned down and pressed a sweet kiss against my forehead, and then my lips, before a smirk passed across his lips.

"You're thinking about last night aren't you." I playfully rolled my eyes as I stepped away from him, and led us out the shop and began the walk towards our gate.

"And this morning... and just before we left... and in the limo on the way here." He leaned down to whisper in my ear as I felt the blush crawl up my neck. "Maybe we should join the mile-high club."

"Jake!" I whined, darting my eyes around to see if anyone heard us.

"Relax, baby, we're newlyweds. We're meant to be all over each other." He assured me as he stopped in his path, pulled my body into his, one hand on my ass, the other holding my jaw, and kissed me with so much sensual and sexual intensity I thought that I'd melt to the floor.

I couldn't believe he still had so much energy. Our wedding night activities continued on until the sun was high in the sky and we finally passed out. When we woke around midday we enjoyed each other's company in the shower and we were going to enjoy ourselves again on the island in the kitchen but when we got to the kitchen - bearing in mind Jake was only in his boxers and I only had one of t-shirts on to cover my modesty - we were met by all of our family. We had been so wrapped up in each other that we didn't hear them downstairs and didn't smell the delicious breakfast they had prepared for us... though, from the look on my vampire family's, Jesse, Embry and Seth's faces, they had heard us.

The family were there to send us off on our honeymoon. Alice had our suitcases packed, god only knows what she had put in there, and gave us our instructions. She let us know that we had to leave home by 2pm to get to Seattle-Tacoma International for our flight at 8pm this evening. From there we would fly for nine hours to Heathrow Airport in England, we'd arrive in England at around 5am which would be 1pm in England... I was already dreading the jet lag.

We'd get a connecting flight at 3pm English time to Jomo Kenyatta International Airport in Nairobi, which would last another nine hours, where we would arrive at midnight English time which was 2am in Kenya. My mind was spinning after all that information, we'd technically be travelling for nearly two days. From Nairobi we'd be transferred to Wilson Airport where we'd be flown into the Masai Mara.

Alice told us we'd be going from resort to resort for the majority of the honeymoon and that the first one was called Bateleur Camp. She told us nothing about what our room was like, only a brief sneak peak into what the resort offered. Just outside our suite there was a deep lap pool overlooking the Masai Plains, we had a private butler that served us our meals - which we could have on our veranda, in the dining area or in a private area under the African stars. We had the option to have to game drives per day, night game drives, bush walks, bush banquets, hot air ballooning and cultural visits.

It sounded amazing, I has only been on a few vacations in my life, the only time I'd ever left America was to save Edward from the Volturi. Jake, had only really been to Las Vegas and Alaska... and Canada if you counted him running away before Bella and Edward's wedding. This was his first real vacation, and with it being our honeymoon was going to make it ten times more special for him.

We got ready to leave fairly quickly, Alice had made everything easy for us to get going. We took turns saying goodbye to everyone, my mother put on a brave face as she tried to hide her embarrassment and sadness. She'd be staying with Jesse and Scarlett for a few more days and then she'd take the brave journey back home to restart her life without Scott. I just only hoped she wouldn't go near him again.

"People are talking about us." I whispered to Jake as I leant back out of the kiss. I didn't really care about people's thoughts, I only cared if they got officials and we got thrown out for being indecent.

"Let them." He challenged, his eyes not leaving mine as he caressed my jaw and cheek with his fingertips.

My heart skipped a beat as I stared back into his dark eyes. How did I get so lucky? "I love you." It was all I could bring myself to say but we reluctantly let go of each other, now only connected by our hands.

"I love you too." He grinned down at me before leading us towards our gate, our hands swinging between us.

* * *

Flying first class was heaven, and to be honest Jake really needed the extra leg room. The first flight we slept for most of it anyway as we were still pretty tired from the day - and night - before. The lay over in England was okay, we had some lunch before rushing off to the gate for our flight to Nairobi. I can confirm we did not join the mile-high club on either flight much to Jake's annoyance. I was much too tired to be truthful, I just wanted to shower and actually brush my teeth. I had been getting by with my deodorant stick, Tic Tacs and chewing gum.

We arrived in Nairobi at 02:15 local time, Jake had to practically carry me through baggage claim as I struggled to keep my eyes open. Our wedding had been three days ago, we had been traveling for nearly two days, I had never been so tired in all my life.

Whilst exiting the airport I was shocked back awake by the coolness of the night air, it wasn't freezing, it just startled my system back into being alert, which I needed to be in order to spot our driver. Jake and I rolled our massive suitcases out to the arrivals depot where men is smart black suits and caps were waiting for their passengers. I caught sight of a sign saying MR & MRS BLACK, I did an internal happy dance because I still got excited about that, and dragged Jake in that direction, squeezing past other tourists, locals and businessmen that that were trying to catch their own rides.

Once we were greeted by the chauffeur, Michael his name was, he took my suitcase for me — I did ensure him I was fine with it but he wanted to be a gentleman — and led us towards a sleek Rolls Royce Phantom that literally had Jake jumping for joy. I swear any kind of car gets him excited. As Jake and I settled into the luxury car Michael explained that we were en route to Wilson Airport, there we would catch a significantly smaller plane to the Masai Mara.

As much as I wanted to let sleep consume me, I was far too excited now. The main airport was just on the outskirts of Nairobi and in the distance the glowing lights and bustling noises caught my attention as I used my heightened senses to take a closer look. There was so much going on but something that really drew me in was the sweet sounds of a woman playing a violin on one of the building rooftops, it somehow carried over the manic noises of the streets below, and then on the rooftop beside her, an elderly couple swayed to her music. It warmed my heart and I turned back to Jacob to see him already smiling at me.

Michael left us at the smaller airport after our thirty minute journey, he wished us well and a happy honeymoon before departing. We grabbed a coffee to perk ourselves up after we checked in and were then met by an air hostess who called upon Jake and I and two other couples who were also newlyweds; Larissa and Sebastian Becker from Germany, and Vera and Nico Mendes from Portugal, and took us out onto the runway where our plane was waiting for us. There was only enough room for the two pilots, one air hostess and six passengers. I had to stifle my laughter as the pilots looked at the bulk that was Jake, I just knew he was going to very uncomfortable on this flight.

The two other couples had the same honeymoon package as us but we warned them not to tell us any details as it was meant to be a surprise for us. I made sure to wrap my shield around them so I didn't get a sneak peak.

Jake just about settled into his seat, having to sit by the door so he was given that inch or two of extra leg room. As we took off, the skies were just beginning to brighten, the inky black morphing into lighter shades of blue as the horizon began to burn orange and yellow. I tried to take in as much as possible of the plains below, I spotted a watering hole in the distance, still murky in the darkness. Lurking beneath the surface was a herd of hippopotamus, they were returning to the water after stretching their legs during the night.

The flight lasted only around forty minutes, it was like as soon as we went up we were coming back down again. The landing was a little bumpy, but not too rough, and we officially arrived in the Masai Mara at 05:04. Again we were moved on to cars, this time luxurious black jeeps, and attendants loaded each of the cars with the correct luggage and we were off again. My excitement was getting to me, Jake and I held hands, the both of them resting in my lap as my eyes scanned our surroundings, looking for any sign of life... and oh my goodness there was millions of creatures.

As sun broke over the horizon the car pulled to a stop, instantly we were cast in crimson, bathed in a rosy glow, the sudden warmth encasing our skin even through the glass windows. Our driver wound down the windows on all sides of the car and a chorus of birdsong flooded my ears, the whirring of wings belonging to birds and bugs alike, the distant roar of a lion, the grunting of warthogs... so many sounds hit me like a wall and it was absolutely mesmerizing. The forest at home was of course full of so many noises but nothing compared to this. 

Then, like the shutter from a camera, I caught movement to my left. My eyes zeroed in on the creature, my instincts kicking in as I tracked its movements, the way their shoulders rolled as they prowled. I tapped Jake's hand to get his attention so he could see what I could see too. A male leopard, maybe a couple thousand feet away, was walking along the banks of a river, marking his path and brushing up against trees, bushes and rocks.

"Wow." Jake breathed from beside me, leaning over to get a closer look. Almost as if the big cat had heard him, his head turned to look in our direction. It bared its teeth, a subtle hiss breaking out. I nearly felt like playing along, wondering how it would react to my hissing back, though I made so much move. The leopard gave the three cars another once over before turning and darting up a tree, no doubt to take its first very long nap of the day.

The driver continued our journey once the leopard had fully disappeared. It wasn't long until we approached a checking booth on the outskirts of a lush riverine forest, where the driver handed over our documents to a security guard and once they were approved we continued down a dirt track, wide enough for only one vehicle to fit at a time. The sides of the road were lit with lanterns and just through the trees, buildings were beginning to rise up through the green and the very light clatter of humans either eating; talking; packing up cars or generally preparing for their day were heard.

We reached a fork in the road and the camp seemed to split into two, our three jeeps continued to the right and stopped at what seemed like a grand entrance for a hotel but there was only one floor. The building was made up of deep brown woods and vibrant reds and mellowing creams, larger stone lanterns were placed on the entrance steps that led up to an open space filled with a reception desk and communal seating area with leather couches and plush cushions.

My door was opened by our driver, he offered his hand to me and helped me out of the jeep and then held the door for Jake who promptly tipped the man. Again the surrounding area was alive with the sounds of animals, how was I so lucky for this to be my life?

Three waiters descended the stone steps, two mimosas on each tray, and headed towards the other couples and Jake and I. After them came a lady dressed in a dark red pencil skirt that matched the decor and a white shirt, she beamed at us, her teeth bright white against her smooth dark skin. "Welcome." She addressed us in her thick accent which I already adored. I took my mimosa from the tray, not caring how early it was, and took a hefty sip. I had never tasted anything so refreshing before. Jake wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me into his body as we waited for the lady to continue talking.

"My name is Shani, and I am the manager here at Bateleur Camp. First off I would like to congratulate you all on your marriages and would like to thank you for choosing us to celebrate your honeymoon with. I understand that it may have been a long journey for some of you, so let us get this short tour over with so you can relax. Follow me please, my staff will attend to your bags." She turned on her stiletto heels and the six of us hurried along to try and keep up with her, I kept my hand steady to ensure I didn't spill any of my drink. Jake rolled his eyes at me as he tried not to laugh.

We entered the lobby area, the stone reception desk was occupied by two workers; they greeted us as we walked past. The lounging area was empty for now but there was a bar on the opposite side of the room, I only guessed this was where the guests relaxed at night after their meals. "Bateleur is made up of two intimate camps." Shani went on, stopping in the center of the lobby, the clacking of her heels now silent. "Each camp has nine spacious suites which epitomize classic elegance. Each has a shingle roof, wooden doors and a private veranda overlooking the vast game-filled plains of the Masai Mara. The luxurious open-plan suite offers gleaming wooden floors, wood-framed beds, an overhead fan, twin hand basins, a shower and bath, and a lounging area." It seemed that Shani took pride in where she worked and I didn't blame her, it was like paradise here.

She turned and carried on with her tour, showing us the pool which was just outside the lobby, the view was even more breathtaking from there. Was it cliche to say that I felt like I was in The Lion King? Remember that scene where Mufasa shows Simba his kingdom... everything the light touches... there was no shadowy place, everything was bathed in golden and orange light.

Just off the pool was a restaurant with very few tables, though I guessed with only nine suites there wouldn't be many guests at a time. We continued down a small path towards the suites, the edges lined with trees alive with bird song that literally lifted your heart as you walked through it... you just had to dodge the bird poop.

Vera and Nico were shown to their suite first, and then so were Larissa and Sebastian. Our suite was right on the edge of the camp, nestled between two huge trees on the hillside with the most amazing view. Each suite was a good minute walk between each one, they were close but far enough for your own privacy. Our bags were already inside the suite when we entered using the veranda. There was a plush lounging couch covered in light orange cushions with red trimming, the steps and veranda was lined in small lanterns that were just beginning to burn out due to the brightness of the new day.

The bed was standing front and center, decorated in creams, browns and pale pinks much like the rest of the room, it had to be a king size at least. Just from the smirk on Jake's face I knew what he wanted to do as soon as Shani was out of earshot. There was also a small seating area by the window on the side of the suite and the back of the suite reminded me of a conservatory with glass walls and ceiling and in the center of the room was a grand copper bath with a shower and separate toilet hidden on the left.

"I hope you enjoy your stay with us. Just to remind you of your private dinner at eight on the veranda and reserved table in the bar for once you have finished your meal." Shani beamed at us, and I admired her pleasantness, this part of her job must be quite repetitive. It also seemed like Alice had planned our first day for us, I definitely would have to set an alarm for dinner... I could sleep all week at this point if I had the chance. "Should you require anything from the front desk please use the phone available. James is your butler, he will introduce himself tonight at your meal." Having a butler was going to be weird.

"Thank you for showing us around." Jacob said in his official, alpha type voice. He wasn't being over assertive or anything, it was just his way of speaking when he wanted to be polite and formal.

"You're welcome, please enjoy your day." Shani nodded at us once before turning to close the bifold glass door behind her that separated the veranda from the suit.

I watched her leave before dropping my purse down onto one of the armchairs by the window. "How amazing is this place?!" I squealed as I walked over to the huge glass door to get a better look at the view.

"We're gonna have such high expectations after this." Jake said from behind me, I could hear him rearranging where the staff had placed our suitcases, moving them out of the way of the main walking areas.

"It's so beautiful." I said breathlessly as I stared out at the never ending plains as the African sun rose over the horizon. The colours were so vibrant, everything in nature so different from what I was used to; all the new sounds and smells.

"It really is." From the way Jake's voice sounded so dreamy and romantic I knew he was trying to be a flirt by talking about me instead of the view. As I turned to look at him I let a giggle slip out as I fell for the line and saw an adorable smirk playing on his lips. Slowly he walked over to me, that playful but lustful look in his eye. "Take your clothes off."

My heart leapt up inside my chest at his words. I guessed we were going to christen our honeymoon first before we did anything else. I hooked my fingers under the hem line of my t-shirt and pulled it over my head. Then I kicked off my sneakers and wiggled out of the sweats I was wearing. Without hesitation I rid myself of my bra and panties and stood before him completely naked.

"Damn." He groaned, his eyes focused on my body as he began to strip down himself, his cock already hard and pressed against his pants and boxers. Once fully naked he moved back and sat down on the edge of the bed. "Come here, baby." He said, holding his out towards me. Not wanting to waist any time I blurred towards him and took his hand in my own. With his own inhuman speed he pulled me closer and began touching and caressing every part of my body. "So perfect." He moaned softly before he began to press kisses all over my stomach. He leaned back and ran his fingers between my legs causing a shiver to run up my spine. "I'm addicted."

My eyes zoned in on his hard cock as it twitched when he touched me. To stop my legs from giving way I dropped to my knees and grasped him in my hand. "Me too." I boasted, and then I took him into my mouth.

He groaned again, his eyes rolling into his head as he fell back onto the plush bed. I slowly took him deeper, until I couldn't fit anymore in my mouth, my hand wrapped tightly around the rest of him. After a short while he sat back up and moved me away from him, I looked at him in question but then he moved both his toned arms between my legs and picked me up, quickly shifting me higher up his body until my legs were wrapped around his neck.

Holding me steady, with no obvious issue holding me, Jake darted his tongue out and dove between my legs. Half gasping, half squealing he pushed his tongue right inside me and moaned loudly against me. "Oh my god." I panted as he had already brought me close to that ultimate high he knows how to give me so easily. He moaned against my clit again, the vibrations sending me wild as I pulled on his hair and let my release wash over me.

Jacob's POV

Just hearing her beautiful moans made me never want to stop. She tasted too good.

Her body relaxed against me, and I slid her back down my own body and thrust my cock straight into her. Ari sighed heavily, gripping onto my shoulders as I held my arms beneath her legs and held her body slightly away from my own, then slowly I began to thrust into her, watching myself disappear inside of her over and over again.

She moaned my name as she lazily placed kisses down my neck which sent glorious shock waves through my body. Whilst still holding her steady I flipped us over, and moved us higher up on the bed. I became dazed as I watched her perfect breasts move in rhythm with my thrusts. I grabbed one of her legs and help it straight up, the action causing her wet pussy to squeeze tightly around me. "So good!" She gasped, taking handfuls of the blankets beneath us.

I released her legs and leant down over her to capture her lips in a hard kiss. With just as much desire she bit down on my bottom lip, making me grown as I thrust harder into her. "So perfect, baby." I moaned as I held myself as deep as possible and let her grind against me. I balled up the comforter in my fists as I tried to hold on, I didn't want to cum yet.

I decided to pull out of her, replacing my dick with my tongue. I sucked her soft clit between my lips and then ran my tongue over her quickly as she tried to grind against me, her moans sending me into overdrive. She screamed out, arching away from the bed as I pressed my tongue against her, her body moments away from reaching her high. Feeling like a tease I pulled back, and trailed my lips over the insides of her thighs.

I flipped her over and ran my hand over her perfect ass as she pressed her chest against the bed and lifted her ass into the air. I slid my cock back into her, slowing the pace down and fucking her softly. She backed herself against me, letting me know she wanted more, and I couldn't not give her what she wanted... she deserved everything she wanted. I slammed into her harder and faster, absolutely loving that place I took her too.

When she came down from her high, I rolled her over and climbed on top of her. I kissed behind her ear and down her neck. She sighed contently through her quick breaths, bringing a smile to my face. I took her nipple between my lips and ran the tip of my tongue over it. I slid back into her, bringing her legs up around my waist. I let out a groan as I held her tightly beneath me and gently slid in and out of my beautiful girl. "I love you." I said, staring down into her eyes.

"I love you, too." She whispered back as I ran my hand down her side before giving her hip a quick squeeze. I rolled over and sat up, her legs still wrapped around me, my cock buried deep inside. Sat on the edge of the bed, I let her grind herself against me, as I brought my hands up to hold her beautiful face. Stroking her cheeks softly, I gave her a little smile, which she returned. I hated to admit it but those stupid little butterflies swarmed within my stomach as I stared back into her beautiful bright blue and gold eyes.

I brought her face towards mine and kissed her gently as she continued to grind herself along my length, making me tremble. As we pulled away, I moved my hands down to grasp her hips, feeling myself getting closer to the edge. I stood up, holding her ass in my hands, and lowered her back onto the bed, not once losing contact or pulling out of her. Fucking her just a little harder, her moans started all over again.

Her nails ran down my back and I nuzzled my face into her neck, kissing her collar bone, and breathing in that incredible scent of hers. As she tightened around me she dug her nails into my shoulders and pulled me closer to her body. I watched as she arched her back, then let out the sexiest fucking sound I've ever heard in my entire life. I felt her juices smother my cock and I almost collapsed against her, watching her body turn into a trembling mess beneath me. I groaned, quickening my pace as she continued the intense orgasm that didn't seem to want to end. She let out a low moan, and I could literally feel her pussy pulsating around my cock.

Even though I'd stopped moving, I felt her pussy pulsate, more of her juices spilled over my cock, I let out a heavy moan as I spilled my load into her. Her eyes darted open, almost as surprised as I was at the fact her pussy was literally squeezing the life out of me. "Holy...shit!" I groaned, finally collapsing on top of her, our breathing ragged and heavy.

"I know..." Ari whispered back, running her hands over the muscles in my back as we relaxed into each others bodies.

* * *

I didn't remember falling asleep. Ari was nestled against my chest, half her body laying across mine as she breathed softly in her sleeping state. The sun was beginning to lower behind the horizon on the either side of the suite, the rusty reds and oranges were shining in through the glass walls and ceiling of the bathroom behind us, giving the room a romantic glow.

I stared down at my beautiful wife, still not getting over how it had all settled into place and we were now on our honeymoon... my only regret was that our wedding didn't go without a hitch. The unbelievable asshole that was Scott. I should've killed him there and then, not given a fuck about the the secret of the tribe. The thought of him near Ari made me sick. I was just grateful he was gone.

The light dimmed even further as the alarm on the bedside table closest to me rang out. With impeccable speed I got to the alarm without Ari waking... well at least I thought I did. "Morning." She mumbled sleepily, bringing her hand up to her face to rub her eyes. "Well, evening is more appropriate."

"Evening to you too, baby." I grinned down at her before pecking her on the forehead.

"What time is it?" She grumbled, sitting up slightly to look around us and out the windows that were on every edge of the luxurious suite.

"Just after six." I sat up to, resting my back against the wooden headboard... it was a shame it didn't have posts, I could tie Ari—

"Jake!" She gasped, slapping me lightly on the chest.

"What?" I blinked at her wide eyed as she shook her head.

"I can hear you." She smirked before climbing off of me completely and getting out of bed. Her skin glowed under the sunlight, literally making her look like an angel that had descended from heaven just for me.

I smiled as I watched her cross the room and pick up her suitcase with ease and drop it onto the bed... so delicate looking but still so strong. That was a turn on in itself. I knew I had to restrain myself now for a short while, we had been going at it every chance we could, not that I minded, but I needed to give her at least a chance to get ready for dinner tonight.

"I'm going to try out that shower." She said, flicking her wavy dark brown hair over her shoulder with a wash bag Alice had packed for her in her hand. "Let me know if you see any animals!" She went onto say excitedly before vampire speeding into the bathroom behind me. I shook my head at her and laughed before climbing out of bed myself.

We both showered and picked out outfits that Alice had packed for us for the evening. Much to my annoyance it was mostly going out clothes with hardly anything for me to relax in, but seeing Aria in her short, tight red dress made it all worth while. She ignored what Alice would have wanted her to pair the dress with an opted for a pair of flip flops as we were only eating on our own private veranda.

We took a seat on the plush cushions as night fell and James arrived. He introduced himself, handed us some menus and then proceeded to set up our table under the stars. The sky looked amazing, the only beauty I could compare it to was the view of the northern lights I saw every night when I was up in Canada. "Do you hear that?" Ari whispered to me, mindful of James standing so close, she kept her voice so low that only I could hear.

"No?" I questioned, confused as to what could have possibly piqued her interest. 

"It may sound gross, but I think there's lions feeding down there on something." She said motioning towards the dark plains that stretched out before us. I couldn't see or hear anything, sure my senses were heightened but they were nothing compared to Ari's. She was leaning forward in her seat and I couldn't help sneaking a peak at her round ass as she leant forward. "There!" She pointed, her voice raising a little too loudly earning James' attention.

"Are you ready to order?" He asked us, coming around to stand before us, pen and paper ready.

"Oh yes, erm." Aria readjusted herself, settling back into her seat, looking a little embarrassed. She tucked her hair behind her ear before continuing. "Can I have the five herb mushroom ravioli and roasted tomato coulis to start, the lamb loin and Parmesan risotto for mains and the chocolate hazelnut dream cake for dessert." She finished happily, looking pleased with herself. I guessed it was because of the chocolate.

"Very good choices ma'am, and for you, sir?" James said as he wrote down Aria's order. I believed he had to go and run the orders back to the main restaurant - whose menu changed each night - and go to and fro when orders were ready and we had finished each course.

I preferred more hearty food if I was being honest... and a lot of it. Dainty food didn't fill me up, so that was why I was going to order as much as possible. "Could I have the seared scallops with cauliflower mash, the garlic and mozzarella flat bread and the bread basket to start, for mains could I have the red snapper and salsa verde and for dessert the mango parfait with coconut sorbet and the cheese and wine platter." I ordered with a wide grin on my face. James tried to remain professional but his eyes almost fell out of head at that fact that I didn't stop talking.

Ari shook her head at me, hiding behind her hair as James confirmed our order back to us. Once we had approved it he left to take the short walk back to the main camp to put our orders in.

"What are you laughing at?" I nudged her with a little force to push her back into the cushions.

"Hey!" She protested as she tried to sit back up again, flicking her hair back over head that had fallen over her face.

"Come on, tell me." I pressed as I leaned over her, my face inches from hers.

She smiled up at me before pecking my nose. "You're a pig." She grinned and then poked her tongue out and touched the tip to the tip of my nose.

"I know." I kissed her lips quickly then sat up, grabbing the bottle of champagne off the table from in front of us and opened it carefully. Didn't want the cork popping off and hitting some innocent animal out in the grasslands now did I?

Ari grabbed the two glasses from the table and held them out to me as I poured the sparking liquid into them. "Are you going to make a toast?" She pried with a knowing smirk, already knowing what I was planning.

"I am." I took my glass from her delicate hand and placed the bottle back on the table. "To us, to you, to forever. May this be the first of many amazing nights on our honeymoon and the third night in our eternity together as a married couple. I love you."

She smiled at me warmly, her eyes were glowing with so much love it made my heart swell. "I love you, too." She said softly, clinking her glass with mine.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

157K 7.2K 34
.•A story in which a vampire and a hybrid find each other in a strange way, and end up being perfect for each other. When a human enters their family...
361K 5.5K 28
"We wolves have imprints and it's kind of hard to explain. When a wolf imprints it's not like love at first sight, it feels like gravity shifts and i...
4.1K 48 12
No one ever said life as a human/vampire hybrid would be easy. As Renesmee comes of age, there are many challenges she must face, and questions she n...
894K 27.5K 48
B O O K O N E ; Christina Swan was the older sister to the infamous Bella Swan. The twenty-one year old was the reason that the two sisters were mov...