Broken (Ouat Peter Pan Fanfic...

By Armyxbts_oneheart

" The dark does not Destroy the light; It defines it. It's our fear of the dark That casts our... More

You remember me?!
A/N
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
A/N VERY IMPORTANT PLEASE READ!!!!!!
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
AUTHOR'S NOTE!!
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
A/N PLEASE READ IT'S SHORT
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter...
Chapter 34
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39 (1st part)
Chapter 39 (2d part)
Chapter 40 or Epilogue
A/N

Chapter 21

174 11 0
By Armyxbts_oneheart

"Mom! Mom! I did it! I finally made it!!"five years old Olivia cried, soaked to the bone but a radiating smile on her face.

"Oh my God Olivia! What have you done?! You're going to catch your death!! Go dry yourself!!"

The small girl ran upstairs and met with her dad whose eyes widened at the sight of his daughter soaked to the bone. He opened his mouth to speak but she cut him off, her eyes shining. Probably too much...

"Dad!! I did it!! I crossed the border!"
Her father looked at her for a moment, with wide eyes.

"The border?? You mean the passage I showed you the other time and you couldn't get through??"

The small girl nodded with sparks in her eyes.
"But you can't get up there unless someone carries you! And the river is dangerous how d-"

She whispered

"I climbed. The walls were high and I was scared but I did it.

"Wait hold on a minute, you mean to say you went to the river and crossed by climbing over the rocky wall??!"

She nodded and he reproached

"Olivia do you have any idea how irresponsible that was??! You could have died doing that??! Why on earth would you do such a thing,! And look at you, soaked to the bone!

"You told me once that to overcome fear, it was a good way to face it in a higher level. So that's what I did. "She explained sheepishly but gravely.

"Last time I couldn't cross the field barrier at Granny's house. So I tried the river. I did it Papa. It hurt though " she admitted showing then her hands all bruised but mostly her left leg which now had a long deep gash from which blood flew. She looked at her father with a grin, feeling so happy that she did it, feeling like her father could actually be proud of her. Her hair was all messy and she was covered in scratches .

She suddenly felt lightheaded, the loss of blood was quite something and she tottered but her father was there to catch her and quickly brought her to her room. Olivia saw black dots dancing before her eyes. She felt hot and then cold and began shivering, but somehow she felt powerless, like all strength had been taken away from her. Little did she know that it came from the blood loss.

A happy smile was plastered on her face, she had slain her demons, her fear of heights, of being overpowered by something stronger and uncrossable. There she did it.
She couldn't hear her father shouting for his wife to come and then calling the firemen, or feel him taking her hand and begging for her to talk to him and stay awake.

Outside it was still freezing and pouring down with rain. Her father tried to stop the bleeding until the firemen arrived.

"Olivia! Olivia can you hear me?? Olivia talk to me, honey please! Olivia it's your father, honey look at me!!

"Darling please we need you to stay with us!! Olivia, dear I'm begging you please!!"her mother cried then.

The firemen rushed in. Oxygen mask.
"Breathe in, dear, in and out...

Breathe out.

Take her down, slowly. There, on the stretchers.

Stop the hemorrhage on the leg!

We need to heat her body she's freezing to death.

Let's go!!!"

Olivia kept smiling peacefully, repeating over and over

"I did it Papa. I made it... "

Beep.

Beep.

Beep.

Olivia moved her head slightly on the bed, the oxygen mask feeling heavy.

"Olivia honey..."a sweet quiet voice called, through the beeping.
The small girl didn't budge at first which made her mother sigh in despair.

"They said she would wake up today!! It's been three days! "

Olivia, sweaty and groggy opened her eyes a little and whispered

"Papa?...

"Oh my God!! She's awake John! Olivia can you hear me?! It's Mummy... Olivia?

"Mummy..."
She groaned through the mask and tried to take it off. Her father gently fudge it for her and stroked her forehead

"Darling...

"Papa..?"she asked unsure. Her father clenched his jaw, fighting the emotional wave hitting him, as a feeling of huge relief grabbed onto him

"Yes, my darling, it's me. It's your papa."

Both parents held her hands and she fell asleep.

A few hours later

"Olivia I need you to tell me exactly how it happent. Did you fall? The doctor said it was obvious...

"Well, yes. I fell. It was hard Papa, but I wanted to make it. The rocks were just very pointy I think. You always told me to stand back up after I fall. I fell four times, but I always tried again." she said and her mother looked at her husband, horrified, her hand slammed against her mouth and tears pricked her eyes.

After a moment she went into a whole scolding session, forbidding her to ever try something like that. When she exited the room the father looked at his daughter almost admiringly, feeling so proud a smile was plastered on his face, that he couldn't take off. He stroked her face, sidehugging her whispering

"My little fighter."

____________________________________________________________________________

Olivia opened her eyes. She was no longer chained, she stood in the jungle. Neverland's jungle. A smile and a sigh of relief escaped her lips as she realised it had all been a bad dream. She was in Neverland, with no bruises, no wound, no pain at all. She felt as if she wanted to cry out in joy.

"Oh this is amazing.

"What is?"a voice interrupted and she turned around and smiled when she saw Felix and Dodger smirking at her.

"You look happy? What got you in such a good mood? You're not usually like that in the morning eh..."they teased. She rolled her eyes playfully but sighed in satisfaction.

"I don't know I guess I'm just really happy to be here."

They smiled and nodded. Peter blinked before them with a smug smirk playing on his lips.

"There you are Olivia. You ready?

"Yeah, uh for what?

"Well training of course. We still have some things to do. Now first of all we'll have some recognition to see how much you remember."

She nodded, ready for anything as she had this immense wave of relief inhabiting her now. She smiled and they went to the cliff. There they both took out their swords and fought until they were equal and then she accomplished magic tricks he had trained her to do.

The were done and suddenly he attacked her with his sword. Instantly Olivia blocked it with hers, a smirk playing on her lips and after a few blows their blades were crossed in an X shape. Peter smirked at her, looking straight into her eyes. Olivia had a playful spark in her eyes.

After a few seconds,Olivia frowned slightly, wondering why he didn't move. He had this piercing look.

"Peter what's wrong?"

He shook his head and smiled

"Nothing. Sorry I.. zoned out."

She eyed him suspiciously but he shrugged and they continued the fight. Duck, dodge, attack, attack, dodge, aim, attack. As she repeated the actions, Peter suddenly froze, and with a massive strength he grabbed her wrist and his eyes turned black in a second. She yelped at the sudden movement, but hadn't time to process anything as he then jerked away his hand, leaving a black cuff around her wrist.

"Peter what the hell?! That hurt! And what on earth is that?!"she cried out annoyed. The boy was just smirking darkly and she frowned.

"Peter...?"she said cautiously "what is going on?"

He didn't answer at first and his eyes turned black making her gasp.

"Peter ! What's wrong why are y-"

Before she could finished he flicked his wrist and her sword disappeared. Walking to her he suddenly hit her really hard across the face making her face turn away and she coughed, shocked, blood in her mouth. Before she could think of something another blow came, in the ribs this time, making her bend over and groan in pain.

"Peter stop!"she tried but it was like he couldn't hear her.
He grabbed her arm and yanked it hard then twisted it behind her back, she cried out in pain . She was stuck, her back against his chest and he threw her to the ground. She quickly scrolled away struggling to her feet, and took off running to the jungle, sprinting through it. She then bumped into him as he blinked right in her way, with a devilish smirk and punched her in the face.

"You know, I thought you were smarter than this."he said.

"You trusted me from the beginning , eventhough everyone told you about me. Such a naive little girl. So weak it's pathetic.!"

She groaned and faced him. She extended her arm in a jerk but no magic. He yanked her to him, taking ahold of her hand and twisted it . He grabbed her hair with his hand, he still had an enormous strength. Olivia grunted and he chuckled darkly. She had her hands on his hands which were holding her hair and he whispered in her ear

"All this time you thought I still had some good in me, that you could save me... you didn't know... I was already dead. There's only Pan. While you thought you were so good at this game, I was waiting for the right moment to strike. You magic is powerful I want it. You thought I cared even a little bit about you?!"

He huffed, mocking her, and whispered in her ear

"In the end, you will see that there is only deceit. All the hope you built will crash down to the floor, since you now know how much I despise you and only want your power. Why else would I bring you here? Because I am no as evil as they say?
That's right.  I'm not as evil as they say" he paused. And then he added
"I'm far worse. I am worse than you could ever imagine. "

And with that, his hand still  holding her hair, he slammed her head against a tree and then threw her to the ground. The girl had squeezed her eyes shut while he was talking, too dumbfounded and crushed by his words. But then she hadn't even had time to gasp, she saw a million flashlight before crashing to the floor, blood flowing from her head. Lying on the floor, helpless, she opened her eyes weakly, and in a blur, she saw him walking to her and squatting down with an evil smirk.

"Such a waste. Don't you think?"

And black.
She opened her eyes, she was now on a field. Funny thing, she recognized it. Somehow she had already been there once. Peter was holding her upper arm, roughly and dragged her to the center of the field. Blood covered her vision, she had a nasty busted lip and bruised everywhere, not to mention her open head.

The young girl looked up to him and she felt the urge of running away from the boy. As she faked that her legs were giving up, Pan instantly growled and steadied her . She took it as her cue to quickly elbow him as hard as she could in the face twist his arm, and push him away. Then she took off running. But the field was immense and she saw no more jungle. All of it. Gone. Her eyes darted around the field desperately searching for a place to go, an exit.

"There's nowhere to go." His voice stated coldly.

A shadow suddenly grabbed her arms and kept her in place. She squirmed but it was helpless. Pan chuckled darkly, she turned to him and cried out

"Peter! This isn't you!! I know it! Please you're hurting me! Peter don't let the monster consume you! You deserve better!!"

He said nothing and she suddenly felt a new energy flowing through her veins. With a yell she jerked her head backwards colliding it with his. He grunted, letting go and she kneed him in the stomach, span and kicked him in the knees before punching his face. He groaned but then chuckled darkly, leaving her confused. She shook her head and began sprinting away from him, but before she could make it to twenty meters, a force paralyzed her, preventing her from doing anything.
She tried to move but in vain.

"Olivia... Olivia... you play with fire...
Did your mother never tell you not to? "

A tear of rage ran down her cheek as he faced her now, bloodied, but his eyes completely dark. Olivia narrowed her eyes at him

"What do you want!?

"Answers. "

"You already know everything about me Peter, care to be a little more precise?!" She sassed.

"You know what I want..."he said slowly.
She shook her head desperately

"NO I DON'T!!"

"You still haven't figure it out yet? Well, then you and I will have some fun first.

Do you know where you are? What this field is?"

The force dropped her and she gasped before looking around, squinting her eyes.

"This, "he said extending his arms therefore motioning for the place
"is worse than it looks. You'll see. It is called the 'Weeping Meadow'. I know, strange is it not? Well... fear not, the grass does not weep, it is the person standing on it who does."

She looked around, suspicious and scared. Suddenly figures popped out of nowhere, and slowly made their way to her.
In less than a minute she was surrounded with people she loved
Her mother, her father, her friends, her cousins and of course Arthur and Alexa . There was also  her friend Maya and Josh her boyfriend. 

They were all glaring at her, full of hate. She backed a few steps, her heart beating faster.

"How could you?!" her father growled
"How could you do this to us?!"

Olivia shook her head

"Papa..."she tried but he suddenly lunged at her, grabbed her arm and punched her across her face. She tumbled backwards into someone. She snapped her head around with a gasp as she now faced her mother who simply looked at her with despite.

"I should have known that you cared about none of us. You always wanted our attention with your stupidities and selfishness. We had to mend all your damage. Your brother left and I understand why he did. You left no space for him, always trying to be the center of the family. We had to bear you and your most wicked temper. No wonder you left us to die. After all, we expect nothing more from you."

Tears brimmed her eyes, shock evident on her face.

"Mom y-"

A scream made her jump. A horrible heartrending scream erupting right behind her. She whirled around and stared in shock, the nightmare was back. She shook her head repeating 'no' again and again. Her eyes were fixed on Alexa's body, stained with blood, and Arthur knelt next to her. She saw the little girl moaning and cringing, pain shooting through her body. Her breath ragged, Arthur calling out to her. He turned to the girl and shouted

"You abandoned her!! You abandoned us!! I hate you!!! I hate you!!!"

Olivia let out a cry of pain when Alexa's glassy eyes suddenly brutally locked with hers as she exhaled her last breath. Everyone pointed a finger at her as Alexa's mother let out a painful cry and ran to her daughter, sobbing, cradling her in her arms. Christian suddenly pointed his finger at her

"This is your fault. You selfish scum. You did this. It's all on you!! All these deaths! Go, accuse your brother, but in the end you'll admit that you're the one behind it all! You!"he shouted. Everyone followed, at first they were murmuring, then it grew louder to a mumbling, then louder and louder and louder until they were all shouting at her yelling it was her fault, and how she deserved none of the love and care she had been given. They were moving closer and closer, until she tumbled to the ground with a yelp. As they kept shouting she clutched her head with her hands, tears ran down her cheeks, she knelt down, her face inches from the ground, their shouts echoing in her head, and suddenly she exploded and screamed her guts out. They seemed to enjoy it as they suddenly started kicking her in the ribs, the stomach. Punches poured down against her body, everywhere. At first she cried out in pain, sobbing, yelling at them to stop but her voice was drowned in the yells. Then she stopped struggling, the pain making her body numb. Her eyes met Pan's eyes. The boy was standing outside the circle, smirking down at her. Punches and hard blows erupted everywhere. Her mouth filled with blood and her vision was blurry, she couldn't utter a sound, her lips were parted as if she wanted to scream but no sound would come out. She thought about giving in. Letting them. Tears were streaming down her face. Half her ribs were broken, someone stepped on her arm, dislocating the bone and then kicking it.
The girl stared in the emptiness, completely void and numb. Her eyes were turning glassy, she lay there, in a pool of her own blood.

Pan walked to her and she heard a voice

"Now, tell me. Say it. Where is it..?"

The girl said nothing, incapable of doing so. Pan picked her up, throwing her over his shoulder and then teleported to skull rock. He then put her down, and passed a hand over her face. She opened her eyes, regaining a bit of strength and looked at him.

"This is your last chance, or they all die. You see, this" he said holding a small item "has a power you could never imagine. With this and a little bit of magic, anyone I want dies."

She frowned slightly and crawled up to her knees. He smirked
"I could start with someone you love dearly. Mm, how about... Felix?"

At that moment Felix appeared next to him. Olivia gasped. There was still blood coming out of her temple and flowing down her face. She sat there, hugging her knees against her chest.

Peter suddenly plunged his hand in Felix's chest, who grunted, bending over, going deep red, almost purple, unable to breathe. Olivia, to his surprise, eventhough tears were shining in her eyes,  did not make the slightest movement. Her face was paler than death itself.

"You won't do it..."she whispered. He smirked

"Want to bet?"he said and crushed the heart with his bare hand. Olivia felt like her heart skipped a beat, she felt dizzy, and the shock paralyzed her. Felix collapsed to the floor.

"You want me to carry on?"

The poor girl said nothing, her eyes glued to her best friend's now dead body. She began shakin gr her head

"No, no no no no...

No, no no no, Felix? Felix! FELIX!!!

FELIX!!!!!!!!"she screamed

and then hugging her knees she sobbed, and sobbed and sobbed, rocking herself back and forth "this is just a nightmare this isn't true it's just a nightmare it has to be. Please please please please, let it be a bad dream. Wake up. Wake up. Wake up. Wake up."she kept repeating like a mad person, her eyes wide and her small frame shaking.

Pan paced before her.

"I could kill Dodger now too. "

Olivia squeezed her eyes shut, crying, and biting in her sleeve, shaking her head continually, desperate, and begging herself to wake up as if it was all just a dream. She continued to shake her head refusing to look at Dodger now standing next to Pan.
Her body was shaking like mad, but she snapped her head up when she heard the heart ripped out of her friend's chest. She jumped and screamed

"NO PLEASE!! PLEASE!! DON'T KILL HIM!! WHAT DO YOU WANT??!! PLEASE!! " her eyes begging she said in a breath "please, just tell me what you want to know. Please. Don't kill him...

"What did I tell you about the source?!"

Olivia opened wide eyes, puzzled, unable to think, she shook her head, clearly not remembering.

"I'm sorry I don't know!! " when Pan made a movement to crush the heart she cried out "PLEASE!! DON'T!! I'M SORRY I DON'T KNOW!! JUST... PLEASE LET HIM LIVE! please I-" he cut her off by crushing the heart with a smirk. Olivia opened her mouth, no sound came out, her mind couldn't process any of it,"no no no no..."she mumbled, her mind filled with blank. Blank. Void. She had no tears left to cry. Her heart was shattering. Just as she thought it couldn't get worse, Ben appeared next to Pan.

"No, please, no, Peter please..." He barked at her again, asking for the source, when something clicked. She watched Ben die in horror, but somehow she couldn't process anything anymore. It was too much. Way too much. Though something clicked.

"This isn't real. It's not real. Not real  not real not real." She repeated over and over again then lifted her eye to Pan. Her body was incapable of functioning but gripping the rocky wall she struggled to her feet and said

"Driniun. It is you. I know it. "

This was it, though that she could not understand, Driniun wanted her mind to snap. And it was indeed about to.

Pan lost his smirk and suddenly lunged at her, his hand snapped around her neck, holding it tight. Olivia choked, her hand on his trying to pry them away, in vain. He slowly lifted her small frame off the ground, lifting her before him, her legs dangled in the air and she started panicking. "NO!"she let out in a panicked choking sound. She began struggling, punching his arm all she could, his hand so they could jerk away from her neck. She began suffocating, her face purple, she made gurgling sounds, her vision was covered in black dots. In the final ounce of energy she had left, the desperate type of energy, she gathered her powers, ignoring the cuff blocking them, she let it out, and found herself crashing to the floor while inhaling the biggest breath she had ever taken in. Laying on the ground she decided she wouldn't die in that torture, but would show Driniun she was stronger than him. And she refused to give up. Struggling to stand she leant her body against the wall, as Pan jumped to his feet with an evil chuckle and faced her.

"You think you can overpower me? You can't. Maybe you think this is all false? You're wrong. But after all, you'll see for yourself, won't you? Felix, Dodger, and Ben. Another three people you loved and left to die. Got quite some blood on your hands don't you? "

Olivia felt her heart sink and tears brimmed her eyes.

"No, no you're lying! " she tried but he chuckled darkly. He started moving forward and she backed steps at same time, shaking her head, terrified he was right.

"And when you do realize, you will find out you are more alone than you could ever be. You will realize you should have told me. All I want is for you to be destroyed. I don't care about these things. You got completely trapped and now you pay the price."

Olivia let out a painful cry and he went on, telling her how she misjudged everyone and was actually being fooled by everyone. She suddenly exploded and jerking her arm forward she screamed

"GET AWAY FROM MEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

'Pan' was pulverized backwards and crashed to the wall. Everything exploded like a bomb around her and she was pulverized as well and met with darkness.

Her mind was almost blank.

Driniun was winning. On the ship, no one could stand the  horrible heartrending screams echoing through it. The girl had been thrashing, struggling and screaming the whole night.

She suddenly gasped, the circlet snapped in half and dropped to the ground. Driniun saw it, his eyes were wide and then he growled, fuming before kicking the chair and punching the wall with a furious yell.

Olivia's head fell on her arm, she lost consciousness.
So all this was false right?!

One could say it was, all of it was just made up in her head...but how come her body was covered in bruises, her arm had a weird angle and blood covered from her temple down her face to her neck which held a horrible purple mark...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.3K 180 10
"Your brother and his heart belong to me. If you want to see him again, you'll belong to me aswell." I glared at him in anger. That boy was a demon...
255K 6.4K 24
"How are we going to defeat Pan if he's so powerful?" Emma asks. "We are going to defeat Peter Pan with every man's weakness" Hook says. David raises...
13.4K 171 17
I had met evil when I was barely becoming a girl. --------------------- Violet Hale was a fairly normal girl for her young age. She dealt with frien...
45.8K 887 20
💚Under Editing Separately 💚 Taken from your true home you end up in the Enchanted Forest, living with the Evil Queen. During the dark curse you fou...