The One Destined For Me || Mo...

By nana_academia1002

(COMPLETE! ✔) 💚 Monoma X Fem!Izuku ( FIRST MONOMA X FEM!IZUKU FANFIC ON WATTPAD ) { Adult!AU } ___________... More

•°• Author Note •°•
•°• Prologue •°•
•°• Chapter 01 •°•
•°• Chapter 02 •°•
•°• Chapter 03 •°•
•°• Chapter 04 •°•
•°• Chapter 05 •°•
•°• Chapter 06 •°•
•°• Chapter 07 •°•
•°• Chapter 09 •°•
•°• Chapter 10 •°•
•°• Chapter 11 •°•
•°• Chapter 12 •°•
•°• Chapter 13 •°•
•°• Chapter 14 •°•
•°• Chapter 15 •°•
•°• Chapter 16 •°•
•°• Chapter 17 •°•
•°• Chapter 18 •°•
•°• Chapter 19 •°•
•°• Chapter 20 •°•
•°• Epilogue •°•

•°• Chapter 08 •°•

3.1K 115 144
By nana_academia1002

At the hospital...

Mio's POV

I was hiding behind the wall since I accidentally eavedropped on their conversation. Guilt was starting to squeeze my guts so hard to the point I wanted to vomit.

I clenched my stomach while my right hand covered my mouth, trying to hold back the urge to throw up. Listening to Deku-san's and Phantom Thief-san's conversation wasn't a good idea.

It was my fault... It was my fault... That Deku-san's sidekick...

Tears welled up in my eyes. When my eyelids fell shut, tears trickled down my cheeks. I wanted to come out and apologize...

But it will only make matter worse.

Deku-san looks like she has calmed down a little bit, thanks to Phantom Thief-san. So I don't want to ruin the moment.

I will show up myself once everything has fully calmed down.

Midoriya's POV

So warm... Being in Monoma-kun's arms... Are so warm...

But why I feel cold inside at the same time?

"I'm just thinking about the woman I love..."

A rush of realization hit me when Monoma-kun's words from that night rang in my mind. I harshly untangled myself from my former schoolmate and looked away from him.

"Midoriya, what is wrong?" Monoma-kun asked me, tilting his head in curiosity. "Why did...you hug me?" I husked out, hugging myself shakily.

"Huh? Why? It is just a hug. Not a big deal-"

"Of course it is a big deal!" I cut Monoma-kun's sentence off, turning my head to him back. I was really angry because of his thoughtless action. What was he thinking, hugging me in public when he already had a girlfriend?!

"What are you..."

"Monoma-kun, you have a girlfriend! You should not be hugging other woman beside you lover! That is wrong!" I exclaimed furiously, hitting my laps out of impatience.

Monoma-kun seemed even more confused than before. His eyebrows were furrowing puzzledly while his eyes locked on my face, asking for explanation.

"Girlfriend? What are you even talking about? I have never dated anyone, let alone having girlfriend." He stated calmly. I was still progressing everything he told me. From the tone of his voice, I didn't think he was lying.

"But... But you mentioned before... During the dinner... That you were thinking of the woman you love." My heart extremely ached when I said that word. I was hesitating, because it hurt me to know that Monoma-kun already belonged to someone else...

But I turned out to be wrong...

"Well... Yeah, I did mention that. And I wasn't lying. I was REALLY thinking about the woman I love.. But I never have the chance to confess to her." Monoma-kun scratched his cheek lightly, his face burning up with crimson shades.

OH.

MY GOD.

Red shades slowly creeped up my entire feature. I exploded out of embarrassment. Immediately, I clamped my face to hide.

I'M SO EMBARRASSED! I BLINDLY ACCUSED HIM DATING SOMEONE!!!

I was about to remove my palms from my face... When I noticed Monoma-kun snickering amusingly at me.

DON'T LOOK AT ME WITH THAT FACE!!

I'M SO EMBARRASSED I WANNA DIE!!

"My my, is little Izuku Midoriya a.k.a. Deku blushing? Now, that is a rare sight..." Monoma-kun scooted closer to me which caused my heartbeat to quicken.

His hand gently caresses my hair. My mind suddenly told me to lift my head up. I was internally panicking, but if my head said so... Then I wouldn't hesitate.

I slowly rose my head up from my palms, only for my emerald eyes to meet with a pair of beautiful cyan irises.

Huh? Huh?

Why... Why my heart is beating so rapidly? Why is my face getting warmer?

I feel so nervous and excited at the same time...

These... All of these feelings I felt recently... Are growing stronger each day...

And certainly, this only happens whenever I'm with Monoma-kun.

What has... What has he done to me?

"You are...really gorgeous..." Monoma-kun's big hand suddenly cupped my cheek, his finger brushing against my skin. His touch sent shivers down to my spines, but not in a bad way. It made me body all tingly and craving more of his... Touch.

I resulted to silence, not responding to his compliment. I was intently gazing into his eyes.

"Um... Deku-san... Phantom Thief-san..." A teenager girl's voice snapped both of us back into reality. I hastily distanced my face from Monoma-kun, shifting my attention to Mio-chan who was standing before us.

Monoma-kun coughed, looking away from us. I was averting my eyes too, feeling embarrassed since I was too caught up in that moment.

"Am I... Bothering you two?" Mio-chan spoke up sadly, fiddling her fingers in nervousness. But I quickly denied it. "No, Mio-chan. You are not bothering us! Right, Monoma-kun?" I asked him and he silently nodded his head.

Mio-chan mustered a wide smile eventually. "I see! That is good to hear!" She cheered happily, her eyes shut close as faint rose pink shades dusted her face.

"Anyway, Deku-san. Are you okay?" Mio-chan's question surprised me. I noticed the drastic change in her voice. She suddenly sounded so sad and worried.

I smiled a convincing smile and patted her soft hair. "I'm fine now. Don't worry about me." I assured, stroking her silky locks gently.

I... Wasn't lying. Monoma-kun's words of reassurance and gentle treatment managed to calm me down. His method is so effective. I wonder where he learnt it.

"But... It was my fault that your sidekick get hurt..." Mio-cham guiltily admitted, her head hanging low. I could tell that she was on the verge of shedding tears.

"Mio-chan, no one is at fault for what had happened. Even you. Everything that occured right now... Is our fate, that was already decided without we knowing. So, don't blame yourself, okay?" I cupped her milky white cheeks whike grinning at her.

"Alright..." Mio-chan agreed hesitantly. I gave her a warm hug to convince her more. "Yosh, yosh. You are a good girl. Don't cry." I chuckled when I uttered that. I felt like I was trying to comfort a little girl.

But it seemed like my method worked out. Mio-chan giggled and hugged me back in response. I heaved a sigh of relief... Before my irises darted to Monoma-kun.

He... Well he... Was smiling at me. But it wasn't that smirk of amusement. Just a genuine smile.. With hidden meaning. But I got a feeling it wasn't a bad intention.

Monoma-kun suddenly leaned close to my ear, before whispering,

"You make a good mother, Midoriya."

My heart began going crazy again when his voice rang in my ear so closely. His warm breath brushed my neck, makin me shuddered.

I turned to him in shock, not believing his words. Did my ears trick me???

But Monoma-kun just chuckled heartily, ignoring my panic state.

Okay...

This man...

Is going to make me crazy!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 36.9K 47
(l/n) (y/n), a very hostile girl whom despised everyone and everyone despised her. izuku midoriya, a very sweet boy who was popular with his classmat...
78.1K 2.5K 16
( COMPLETE ☑ ) 💚 Tamaki X Fem!Izuku [ FIRST TAMAKI X FEM!IZUKU FANFIC ON WATTPAD ] ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Tamaki Amajiki, one of the Big Three of U.A...
286K 7.9K 52
(COMPLETE ✔) 💚 Overhaul X Fem!Izuku _____________ [ FIRST OVERHAUL X FEM!IZUKU FANFIC ON WATTPAD ] _____________ Just when Izuku Midoriya thinks sh...
44.9K 2.4K 77
So I haven't seen a lot of these and decided to write a Hatsume x fem reader because I love her. Basic love story with the original drama that Horiko...