The One Destined For Me || Mo...

By nana_academia1002

(COMPLETE! ✔) 💚 Monoma X Fem!Izuku ( FIRST MONOMA X FEM!IZUKU FANFIC ON WATTPAD ) { Adult!AU } ___________... More

•°• Author Note •°•
•°• Prologue •°•
•°• Chapter 01 •°•
•°• Chapter 02 •°•
•°• Chapter 03 •°•
•°• Chapter 04 •°•
•°• Chapter 05 •°•
•°• Chapter 06 •°•
•°• Chapter 08 •°•
•°• Chapter 09 •°•
•°• Chapter 10 •°•
•°• Chapter 11 •°•
•°• Chapter 12 •°•
•°• Chapter 13 •°•
•°• Chapter 14 •°•
•°• Chapter 15 •°•
•°• Chapter 16 •°•
•°• Chapter 17 •°•
•°• Chapter 18 •°•
•°• Chapter 19 •°•
•°• Chapter 20 •°•
•°• Epilogue •°•

•°• Chapter 07 •°•

3.2K 115 102
By nana_academia1002

A/N - that is Haruka up there. (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ

___________________________

Shinjuku Shopping Mall,
Morning...

Third Person's POV

Neito, Izuku and Haruka were quickly alerted when the scream rang in the entire building.

"That villain has hurt a woman!"

"WARGH! He took her daughter away!"

Everyone was obviously panicking, but no one dared to come out to help. "Izuku-san, let me chase the villain!" Haruka demanded strongly, his eyes filled with seriousness. Izuku nodded her head, permitting him to take action.

"I'm leaving the villain in your hands, Haru-kun! Monoma-kun, you come with me! We need to calm down these people before everything goes out of control!" Izuku grabbed Neito's hand and dragged him to the crowd.

Neito couldn't fully comprehend the whole situation due to the tensed atmosphere so he just followed Izuku's pace.

Haruka wasted no time and teleported into the glass window nearby. He repeated the same action, leaping into any glass window or mirror in his sight..

...Until he could finally see the villain with his own eyes.

'Is this villain an idiot or something? Causing trouble in a public place like shopping mall! Even without heroes, the polices or guard can catch him. But why none of the officers come after him?' Haruka, who was in the mirror, a few centimetres away from the villain, looked around his surrounding.

'Hey wait, I'm in the  bathroom?! I didn't realize!!' A rush of realization hit the Reflection Hero's mind.

"Ugh..!! Let me go, you creep!!!" The teenage girl struggled to free herself from the criminal. "Shut the hell up, you brat!" The bald villain pulled out a pocket knife and showed it to his victim.

The girl shuddered at the sight of knife. Eventually, she stopped squirming in the firm hold of the villain. The evil man smiled devilishly, his left eye wide with malicious intent. Unknowingly, his right eye was covered with a black eyepatch.

'That villain... He is Eyepatch! What is this dangerous villain doing here?! I thought he was sent to prison two years ago!' Haruka darted his eyes to the girl Eyepatch was holding tightly.

'And that girl... Isn't she the girl Izuku-san and Monoma-san rescued before? This is really messed up! Why do villains keep targetting this girl?!' The pro hero clenched his palm into tensed fist.

'Anyway, I have to take action now before anything happen to that girl...!!' Haruka braced himself in fighting stance.

Mio started to shed tears, her body slowly becoming weaker. 'Anyone... Anybody... Please...' Crystal liquid flowed down her red cheeks.

"HELP ME!!"

In the nick of time, half of Haruka's body was out of the mirror world. He stretched out his arms to Eyepatch and locked his neck.

"WHAT—"

Haruka yanked the bald man into the mirror world along with Mio...

•••••

Meanwhile,
In the center of the shopping mall...

"Ma'am, are you alright?" Izuku asked the woman who had fallen on her knees. She might be the mother of the girl who was kidnapped by that villain Haruka was after.

The woman – recognizing the familiar voice– raised her head up. Both maidens were quite surprised to see each other. "De... Deku-san... Phantom Thief-san..." Yana murmured, alternately shifting her gaze to the two heroes.

"You are... Mio-chan's mother!" Neito exclaimed loudly, gasping in shock. 'Then the one who was kidnapped is...!!' The Copy Hero punched the floor in realization.

"Mio... My daughter... Was kidnapped by a villain!" Yana cried out, clutching on Izuku for dear life. But the heroine remained calm, grasping the older woman's shoulder gently. "Don't worry. My sidekick ks already on his way to rescue your daughter." She assured confidently.

"Why don't after the villain? What if your sidekick is defeated by him? What if—"

"I trusted my sidekick with my own life. I swear, everything will be just fine. So stay calm... And don't think of anything negative." Izuku mustered a wide smile, convincing the worried mother at last. Neito watched the entire commotion in awe, admiring her rationality in doing her job... As a hero.

'No wonder she is respected and well-known around Japan... She is a very aspiring heroine.' Neito secretly smiled to himself.

"Deku-san!" Haruka called for his boss. Izuku, who heard his voice, turned to look at him in joy. "Kagami, you are back—"

A gasp of horror left her mouth as soon as her emerald eyes landed on Haruka. His head was heavily bleeding, while his top was all torn off. There were several slashing mark on his upper body, signifying that he was struck with some type of blade. Beside him was Mio, Yuna's daughter.

The crowds stayed away from the injured hero and the victim, opening a path for them to walk toward the other two heroes.

Haruka's steps were shaky and weak, as his consciousness gradually  faded away. His body swing back and forth, before he completely lost control of himself.

"Mister!" Mio shouted in worry when Haruka's arm lock around her neck loosened. "Kagami!" Izuku rushed forward and caught her sidekick in her arms.

"Monoma-kun, contact the ambulance now! Kagami needs to be treated quickly!!" The heroine insisted, desperately wanted to save her subdordinate. She held his body close to hers, leaning closer to his face. Thick crimson liquid trickled down his face.

"Please, Haruka... Hang in there. Stay strong..." The female whispered sadly, tears leaving her eye sockets. Her heart kept praying for the man's safety..

•••••

An hour later,
At a hospital...

Midoriya's POV

After the ambulance arrived, Haru-kun was drove to the hospital immediately. He was in critical condition. He had lost lots of his blood... There was a huge crack in his skull that might cause a long-term damage to his brain. He had a high chance to forget all of his memories! He will remember... Nothing... When he wakes up.

Mio-chan explained everything that happened...

It turned out Eyepatch, the villain, had overwhelmed Haru-kun in their fierce battle, so my sidekick was injured much worse than that villain.

Because Haru-kun was at disadvantage, he canceled his Quirk and everyone left the mirror world. The first thing that he expected was Eyepatch would come and beat him up... But it never happened.

Purple smokes that appeared out of nowhere devoured Eyepatch's body and that villain disappeared from their sight. Mio-chan and Haru-kun then hurriedly ran away to get help... From me and Monoma-kun.

It was unfortunate. The polices had searched the whole mall, but the villain was nowhere to be found. He successfully escaped...

I massaged my throbbing head in devastation. I couldn't stop myself from worrying. Even if Haru-kun escaped death, the chance for him to lose his memories... Were still high.

No...
No...
I don't want that to happen...

Please, please, God... Don't take his memories away... Don't test me like this...

Tears began rolling down my cheeks. I sobbed uncontrollably, the worry in my heart kept piling. My body was shaking so violently from fear... Fear of being forgotten by Haru-kun.

Please... Haru-kun... Please fight! Don't let your memories disappear!

Monoma's POV

Midoriya... Was crying.

But I couldn't do anything to comfort her..

Because I didn't know how.

I gritted my teeth in dejection. I felt very uselessa and weak. I couldn't believe I let someone ended up injured so badly... To the point he had to be treated in Emergency Room.

I'm a hero... But I can't do anything to prevent anyone from getting hurt.

Aozaki... He wasn't the only one hurting... Even Midoriya...

Midoriya clamped her face to hide her tears. She was sobbing and snivelling profusely, that I couldn't bear this miserable state of her anymore.

I have to do something... And the least thing I  can do is...

Gently, I wrapped my arms around her shoulders and pulled her into a warm hug. I leaned close to her ear and whispered reassuringly,

"Everything will be fine. You have to trust Aozaki. Believe in him with all your heart and soul... So that your strong determination will reach him. And surely... He will not forget you..."

It must have hit her hard when the doctor informed her about the possibility of Aozaki having amnesia after he woke up.

To think that the one you love and treasure forget you...

I can't imagine how painful and torturous it will be.

"Monoma... kun..." Midoriya clutched on the back of my top, her face buried in my chest..

I will always be here for you, Midoriya...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

287K 7.9K 52
(COMPLETE ✔) 💚 Overhaul X Fem!Izuku _____________ [ FIRST OVERHAUL X FEM!IZUKU FANFIC ON WATTPAD ] _____________ Just when Izuku Midoriya thinks sh...
1M 36.9K 47
(l/n) (y/n), a very hostile girl whom despised everyone and everyone despised her. izuku midoriya, a very sweet boy who was popular with his classmat...
78.1K 2.5K 16
( COMPLETE ☑ ) 💚 Tamaki X Fem!Izuku [ FIRST TAMAKI X FEM!IZUKU FANFIC ON WATTPAD ] ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Tamaki Amajiki, one of the Big Three of U.A...
38.9K 1.1K 26
When you were younger you and your friends put your faith in heroes, but after seeing a different side of them things change... You were friends with...