Goku Black's revelations Book...

By Spector45

Its Goku Black - sickest bad guy ever - in RWBY - where everything is also a gun.....or a weapon- I do not ow... More

For you to know
Chapter one: Children suck
Chapter two: Beacon
Chapter three: Im just saiyan
Chapter four: Origins and Bullies
Chapter Five: A Four on One
Chapter six: Goku's pride and Blacks anger
Chapter seven: Shopping, flying and.....Yang
Chapter eight: Not my style
Chapter nine: Training
Some more stuff you should know
Chapter ten: More
Thanks
Chapter eleven: Black vs. Baby
Late 1k special: Goku Black visits OTES timeline
Chalter twelve: Professor Vegeta
Chapter thirteen: The bad guys
Pre-Halloween Special (canon): Whats a Halloween?
Halloween Special (canon): Reaper
Chapter 14: Vegetas class
Time to Vote
Chapter 15: IronWood and the Council
Chapter 16: Neapolitan
Chapter 17: Truth
Chapter 18: Blakes worries
Chapter 19: Vytal Ball! Intruder!
Chapter 20: Mission Assignmemt
Chapter 21: Vegeta vs Baby! Primal power!
End Vote
Chapter 23: Luck
Chapter 24: The Parallels
Chapter 25: A new team and an old story
Chapter 26: Back to Basics
Character information: Son Gohan
Chapter 27: The Vytal Tournament begins! Family Fued!
Chapter 28: Divinity vs Royalty
Chapter 29: A night under the Broken Moon
Chapter 29(Gohan): A bunny and a saiyan
Chapter 30: A talk between monsters
Chapter 31: Plans and Problems
Check it out
Chapter 32: Semi-Finals
Chapter 33: An Old Technique
50 Follower Benchmark Special: Goku Black in the DC Universe pt. 1
The story:Explaining Things
Chapter 34: Fusion and the Reveal
Chapter 35: I will kill you
Chapter 36: Be Afraid
Chapter 37: Our Last Hope
Goku Black Visits OTES Universe (Part 2)
Chapter 38: I will return
Epilogue

Chapter 22: The more the merrier

2.1K 48 37
By Spector45

Black and Vegeta had made it back to their campsite, Weiss, Blake, and Yang were talking to each other, Ruby was in a large crack in the top of the building taking the first lookout watch of the night. She waved at the two before resuming her watch. And finally, Doctor Oobleck was sitting near the man Black had brought in earlier, presumably taking care of him.

The two landed fairly close to the three talking members of team RWBY startling them.

"Whoa!" Yang jumped up.

Blake shot backwards and Weiss fell over.

"Sorry about that." Black said will scratching the back of his head.

Weiss shot up and slapped Blacks arm repeatedly for scaring her and then she started to question him about what had happen while still hitting him.

While Black tried to explain, Vegeta walked over to Oobleck and the man Black had brought in.

His face widen in shock when he saw him.

"G-Gohan?" Vegeta said almost silently.

Oobleck, however, heard this and looked up at Vegeta.

"Professor, it seems you to share a link with the young man that Black brought in, care to tell me about him and perhaps what happen in the battle that we felt some time earlier."

Vegeta regained his normal face before sitting down on the other side of Gohan, across from Oobleck.

"We found Baby." Is all Vegeta said at first.

"Yes I could have guessed that much, and by the tone you have I'm guessing he got away?" Oobleck asked.

Vegeta growled and gripped his fist tightly.

"Heh, I'll take that as a yes."

Vegeta scoffed and turned away from him.

"He was fighting him-" Vegeta pointed to Gohan "- a......friend of mine."

"You care to tell me more about that?" Oobleck questioned.

Vegeta shook his head. "Sorry." He told him before crossing his arms.

Black on the other hand had pulled the three into a safe enough range so that Oobleck wouldn't here him.

"Alright, spill what happen?!" Yang walked him on the arm.

"Why does everyone keep hitting me today?" Black asked them.

They gave him a hurry it up look.

Black chuckled nervously.

"Alright then, I guess I'll start with the fight." Black told them leaning up against the wall and sliding down to the ground.

They sat down around him.

"We found Baby inside Mountain Glenn, but he got away right before we could finish him off."

"That bright light earlier and the shaking, what was that? Was it you?" Blake asked him.

"It wasn't me, it was Vegeta. He transformed to fight baby and the light and the shaking came from him powering up."

The three looked back to Vegeta who was sitting down with his arms crossed and his eyes shut.

"So he is as strong as you..." Yang said.

"Maybe, but I haven't gone full strength since I got here. I'm hoping for a good rematch for the two of us at the Vytal Tournament."

"Sorry Black but teachers don't fight." Weiss told him.

Black looked at her before hanging his head and sighing.

"Tell us about that guy you brought." Yang told him.

Black looked up and then over at the son of his stolen body.

"Well, he is....how can I explain this...." Black thought for a minute.

"He kinda looks like you, is he from your world?" Weiss asked him.

"Yes he is, actually you remember how I explained that I stole this body?" Black asked them.

They nodded slowly.

"His name is Gohan, and by stealing this body, he is technically my son."

The three of them dropped their jaws.

"He's your what?!" They whisper/shouted.

"Shhhhh! I only said technically. Gohan is the son of Goku, the man who this body used to belong to, I did not help conceive him."

"Wow, I wasn't expecting that." Blake said.

"Trust me, I wasn't expecting to see him either. I don't understand how he got here though since he is from the future of my world. In that future he was killed."

"Future? Like the place you showed us?" Weiss asked.

"Yes, the same place. I can only assume that he is from an alternate version of that time. So I don't know how he got here."

"Time travel makes my head hurt." Yang sighed.

Black chuckled "Get some sleep, tomorrow is bound to be a long day."

The three nodded and went back to their sleeping bags.

Black got up and went over in front of Gohan and Vegeta and sat down up against a wall.

He sat silently before thinking 'Gohan.'

Vegeta turned to look at him having heard his thoughts from their link.

'If you fought the Trunks from the future then you never met this Gohan, have you?' He asked him.

Black shook his head 'I only fought Trunks and the resistance army that supported him.' Black told him sadly.

'According to my son, this Gohan died at the hands of the androids years before you came along.'

'Then he must be from another altered version of time. Perhaps one where he survived and your son-'

Vegeta cut him off with a look of anger.

Black stopped and looked down. 'My apologize Vegeta, I did not mean to suggest such a thing.'

Vegeta scoffed before looking away.

'IF that were the case, would an alternate version of you still exist? Would he be evil as you were?'

Black looked up from the ground 'Maybe, there is always that possibility. But I would probably have felt his energy if he was here. I never did hide mine back then.'

Vegeta gruffly sighed. 'Good, one less thing we have to worry about.'

Black nodded. 'I am concerned that he might be a little....hostile when it comes to me.'

Vegeta chuckled 'Maybe so, but that is a fight that would be absolutely hilarious to watch.'

Black looked at Vegeta in shock and horror 'Have you lost your mind?!'

Vegeta just laughed quietly.

'Get some sleep. And pray he doesn't do you in while you sleep.' Vegeta told him before slumping against the wall and shutting his eyes.

Black just looked over to Gohan one last time. 'Tomorrow then......Gohan.'

Black got up and went off to the other side of the room, hidden from Vegeta and Gohans lines of sight and sat down and slumped against the wall before succumbing to sleep.

-The Next Morning-

Black was awoken by a dog barking.

He looked down to find Zwei pulling on his pants leg.

He jumped up "Hey! Bad Dog!" He pulled away and looked at his partially dog slobbered pants leg.

"Why?!" He looked at the dog, who ran around in circles before barking at him and running off.

Black quickly figured it out and looked around to his sleeping comrades. Ruby wasn't here.

Zwei ran and got Yang up and Black woke up every one else except for Gohan who was still injured.

"Ruby isn't here." Black told them.

Yang immediately took off outside with Zwei.

The rest of them followed while Black picked up Gohan and put him over his shoulder.

"Come on Gohan, its time for a little trip." Black told him before jogging out careful of his passenger.

The group ran out, following Zwei to a giant hole I'm the ground with Ruby's scythe near the ground.

"Ruby wouldn't go anywhere with out Crescent Rose. Something's wrong." Yang told them.

Oobleck walked up to the cave before realizing what could be happening right under them.

"Under us is a train system, the one Mountain Glenn inhabitants created near the end of the prosperity the mountain brought. The criminals under us must be using the tunnels. We aren't just looking for an under ground criminal network, were looming for an Underground Criminal Network!" Oobleck said.

Black just kinda sighed "What ever or who ever it maybe has Ruby, let's get going!"

The team nodded and jumped down.

Yang picked up crescent rose and followed.

Black was about to jumped down when he felt Gohan move and then emit a groan.

Black quickly sat him down against a building.

Vegeta must have sensed his awakening because he returned to the surface and looked at Black.

"Go with the others, I'll explain everything to him when he awakes." Vegeta told him before landing near him.

Black looked at Gohan before looking back at Vegeta and nodding.

Blacks aura flared and he shot into the hole following his friends.

Black didn't have to go long before he found them running after a Zwei.

Black quickly shot down and landed along side them going straight into a run with them.

"Vegeta will be watching over Gohan, they will both be joining us in a few minutes." Black told them.

They all nodded and kept running.

Soon enough they found themselves barreling into the railway station, Ruby fight back against a white fang and Torchwick standing not so far away.

The red head looked up and saw them.

"Crap baskets! Let's go everyone, the party crashers are here!" He yelled.

The white fang member engaging Ruby kicked her back before jumping onto the train with all the other white fang members.

The group ran up to Ruby.

The sisters hugged each other. "RUBY!" "YANG!"

Once they were done Yang gave her crescent rose.

"Good job Ruby, but now let's go get these bastards." Black told her.

She nodded and the group shot towards the train and jumped onto the roof.

They ran across the top of the train but the white fang border more Atlas Paladins that they stole, dozens of them.

Black slid to a stop. He didn't want to kill them but if he didn't do something the rest of them could.

Then a fireball shot passed him and hit the first paladin off the train.

The ball of fire muzzled out and Zwei landed and barked.

Black looked at the dog confused before he directed his attention to the paladin that fell.

Its pilot got out and walked away very dizzy.

Black smiled darkly realizing the paladins could survive a fall from a train like this.

He lunged forward and punched one into the ceiling sending it skidding through the concrete above them and when it fell back down Black kicked it off the train.

"Oh joy.....how fun." Black said quietly.

His smile never left his face until a voice called out "We have a problem!"

Black looked back to see team RWBY investigating a bomb on one of the hatch lids.

Black quickly looked down to the same spot on his section of train and he ripped it open and another bomb was there.

"I got another one!" Black yelled back to them.

Oobleck ran passed him and checked another.

"Oh dear, this could be a problem. Miss Belladonna would you please cut the link to these trains." Oobleck asked her.

Blake jumped down and was about to cut it when the train disconnected by itself.

They all watched as the cargo train slowed down before it exploded causing a partial cave in on either side of the track.

From those cave ins Grimm crawled out.

"Oh no." Black quickly figured out their plan.

As did the rest of the team.

"We have to stop this train!" Oobleck called out to them.

Blake, Weiss, and Yang jumped down into the train.

Oobleck, Zwei, and Ruby fought off the paladins.

But Black, he shot off towards the front of the train where several white fan opened up the side of one of the cargo trains and shot at him to keep him away.

Black dodged the bullets or outright grabbed them out of midair.

Black twisted and barrelled into the cargo ship and kicked one of the white fang into the other side of the train denting it severely.

Black grabbed the one closest to him and threw him into two others behind him.

The bravest one ran up and hit Black with the handle of his gun but Black just twisted his head and then upper cutted him almost through the ceiling, making a huge human shaped dent.

Black quickly ran into the driver part of the train only to find it self driving.

But there was a seat for human drivers.

Black sat down and quickly went over the entire control panel in front of him.

'How the hell do you operate one of these things?' He thought to himself.

He smacked his face and though more deeply 'Come on Black! What would Goku do?'

Black quickly realized what he thought and immediately started to just mash buttons all over the control panel.

The train didn't slow down at all, in fact it sped up.

'Damn it, Goku!'Black screamed in his head.

He got up and ran back into the train he was just in only to find Blake and Weiss fighting the red head and tall white fang member.

Black shot forward and kicked the tall white fang member through the train door sending him through two separate train compartments effectively knocking him out.

"Geez, I can't have any nice things with you around." Torchwick said out loud but Blake just kicked him in the face knocking him out.

Black quickly felt Yang's energy drop like she was knocked out.

Black shot forward through several trains and into the one where a cloaked man was standing over Yang.

He shot straight in and punched him hard in the fave sending him skidding back a few feet.

Black was shocked that it didn't knock him out or even move him that much.

Black flipped and landed in front of Yang ready to defend her.

The cloaked figure just wiped his mouth before looking up at Black and letting out a horrified yelp that quickly turned into an angry growl.

"Black....." Is all he said.

But it was enough for Black to figure out who he was with such a familiar voice.

"Wait, it can't be you......how could you get here?" Black took a step back not sure how to wrap his head around this situation.

The man threw his cloak away revealing an all to familiar blue jacket, red scarf, and blue hair that Black knew all to well.

"Why are you here.....Trunks?"

The half saiyan from Blacks past pulled his sword from its scabbard on his back and pointed at Black.

"To finish the job I started. I should've known it was you that caused my time machine to get bugged out."

Black looked behind him at his knocked out friend.

"Why did you attack her?" Black asked his old enemy.

"You know why, honestly I can't believe you would stoop so low from that pedestal you put yourself on to work with mere criminals." Trunks told him before grabbing his sword with both hands getting ready to strike.

"Criminals?" Black asked.

"Enough stalling, I'm going to end you right here!" Trunks yelled and charged at Black.

Black quickly got ready to defend himself and his fallen teammate from Trunks.

'How am I going to fix this one?' Black thought to himself before blocking the first swipe from Trunks blade with both of his hands.

"Your finish Black!" Trunks yelled before pulling his sword back and readying himself for another attack.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.6K 76 11
Goku was training to fight the Androids when the next thing he know he find himself in a theater with...Other Gokus?! A Mysterious entity brought eve...
608 57 12
[OLD STORY UNARCHIVED FOR YOUR READING PLEASURE :) THIS IS NO LONGER RELATED TO MY ORIGINAL THE ALTERERS SERIES! Enjoy!] In Universe 6, a half-Human...
36.1K 887 33
"You see, three years later in the 12th of May... around 10 am... it's when they appear to make themselves known." Shadow figures float through his v...
13.9K 240 42
Y/n L/n, one of the seven saiyans living on Remnant. It was unknown how such brings existed in the first place. some of them go into hiding, some of...