The Devil's Touch (Completed)...

Galing kay Lil_Miss_Zee

Rose has always been afraid of living. Her father had abused her in ways that left her broken. She feared tha... Higit pa

* Introduction *
1. The Meeting
2.The Prince of DARKNESS!!
3. Mine, Princess
4. The Dance
*Not an update*
5. Princess be looking like a queen.
6.The Bosses Sister
7. King of the underworld
8. Lust
9. The stranger and the after effects...
10. Ben Day
11. And Ben day continues
13. No news isn't always good news
14. The funeral
15. Life goes on...eventually
16. Hurting you is my biggest mistake
17. Going crazy like a headless chicken
18. Hide and seek
19. Cold as Ice
20. Charity from the Devil.
21. He is no longer just a devil.
22. Waterworks?
23. Chris?
24. No one touches what belongs the King
25. Matt Johnson
26. Mine
27. Truth
28. Truth 2.0
29. Our beginning
30. A Sad Celebration
31. The final Truth reveal
32. Forgiveness... healing
33. Our Beginning
34. I hate dark places
35. War
36. Death
37. We are survivors
38. Family
¡Announcement!
39. 35 days en-courting.
40. New Rose
41. Neighbor
42. Revenge is a savage thing.
43. Desire
44. Paris
45. Mrs Black
46. Home
47. Battlefield
48. Love and War
49. Anthony Bell
50. Enough!
51. Confession
52. Bitch named Alexa
53. Home
54. Family News
55 Family Dinner
56. Good bye
57. This means war!
58. New York.
59. Horror of horrors
60. Torture of the soul
61. Death is my only friend
62. The ending of a sad story
63. Final Battle
64. Peace and Death
65. Lucifer
Last words

12. The news

11.2K 315 11
Galing kay Lil_Miss_Zee

The weekend was literally like gold. Those two days were heaven on earth. Ben and I were back to our old ways, texting nonstop. I had my me time and I was happy and refreshed. August phoned and explained the whole thing. He was just a bystander and security cameras confirm it. August also confirmed he wasn’t working for Mister Black and that I had it all wrong.

The last thing I need is a mafia boss as my boss. Mr. Black left me alone the whole weekend and he didn’t even come into the office this morning. The company was less tense and everything seem to go for the better.

“Guys, I swear,” Stephanie said.

Stephanie apparently met this rich guy and had a one night stand. According to her, he was the best friend of the big shot in New York. She didn’t give us a name which is why we find it hard to believe and also there is only one big shot in New York and we all know its the Knights. That family even has the mayor in their pocket.

“Steph, as your sister.” Zephanie started. “You want me to believe that you slept with thee Alessandro Knight’s best friend.”

“I heard he was a heartless CEO,” Allie said.

“Couldn’t more heartless than our boss,” I added. “No offense, Candy.”

“None taken” she smiled. “But I agree, my brother has a way of drying you out even when you have nothing to give. Why do you think no one would reveal him?” she raised an eyebrow. “That guy sold his soul to the devil and I guess I did too.”

“Never.” I disagreed. “My Candice is too sweet to be bitter.”

“Thank you, my baby.”

I gave her an air kiss. We finished lunch and headed back to our stations. Coming to work on Mondays is always a pain but this Monday has been nothing but rainbows and sunshine.

I walked back to my office and continued my work. Our prototypes were receiving a lot of positive feedback so in about a few months they will be on the shelves. The thing with this phone is it comes with accessories and that makes it a hit.

A knock broke my thoughts. The door opened. “Boss lady, production needs an answer and you need to sign off the results of the feedback so that it can go to achieve and also Big Boss is on line two and Boss lady?” I looked up at her. “The meeting is in five and the HQ and Mr.Oscar are waiting for orders.”

“Thank you, Scarlet.” I took a deep breath as soon as she left. I answered the phone first. “Devil’s tech, Rose speaking.”

“Princess, I need you.”

He sounded strain. “Mr. Black is everything okay?” the line was quiet. “Mr. Black?”

“Even in death, your voice brings comfort.”

“Mr. Black?” I was panicking. Mr. Black isn’t someone that sounds strain. He is someone who has confidence in every word he utters, in every step he takes. Mr. Black is a man of confidence. “Mr. Black? Please…is something wrong?”

“Princess…”

And the line went dead. I stared at my phone. Why am I even crying? God, when did I start crying? I walked out of my office after I fixed my face. I needed to get to Candice, this could be serious, he could be hurt.

“Scar, is Candice at her desk?”

“No, boss lady,” Scarlet replied. “She left early due to some family emergency”

“Thank you.” I gave her a slight smile. “And Scar, the papers are on my desk. I going out quickly. See what you can do with what's on my desk and leave the rest to me.”

“Sure, Boss lady.”

I took the elevator down to the ground floor and dialed Ms. Maggie’s number. She is for her nephew and if it is one person that I can trust with news it's her. I had never been in this situation before in fact, Mr. Black’s well being has nothing to do with me yet, I am panicking like no tomorrow.

The phone rang a couple of times before she answered. “Rose, love.”

“Ms. M, have you heard from Mr. Black?” I asked, straight to the point.

“No, is there a problem? Rosella?”

“I need to see him, Ms. Maggie.” God, the tears again. “Just his house address is all I ask or at least tell me where your niece is.”

There was a long pause. “Okay. Come get me. Candice is with her brother.”

“Thank you.” I smiled. “Thank you so much.”

I ended the line and went to the front desk. “Alice, can you call Scar to bring my bag and keys please.”

She didn’t reply. Alice has never liked me since I started dating Ben. I didn’t know her and she never knew me but yet she had this indescribable hatred towards me. “She coming down.” was all she said and continued working.

I walked towards the cafe and ordered a coffee. Surprisingly Mr. Black’s cafe is of value. It has products that were quality made and I love their muffins and of course biscuits. No one beats Ms. Maggie's coffee but coffee is coffee in one's hours of need.

“Boss Lady.” I turned in my seat to notice Scar approaching me. “I sorted everything out on the desk. I need you to sign these documents before the end of office hours.” She had me the documents.

“Can I email the documents to you?” I asked her. “Something happened, I need to leave, Scar.” a tear slip past my eyes.

“Rose?” Scarlet said. “You scaring me.”

I’m scaring myself. “I need a favor from you, Scar.”

“Sure, my baby.”

Scarlet and I use to be good friends before the whole separation. We worked together as interns but she went a different route and I remained on marketing until eventually she came to marketing but she was then working underneath me and not alongside me. So when I took the director position, She was the first and only one to volunteer to be my P.A and she enjoyed the job for the few weeks she had it because she does nothing expect delivers papers.

“Continued the paperwork for me. I’ll probably be back tomorrow morning. Email all documents to me. I’ll have them signed and back at you. I’ll also phone departments to let them know the docs will be with them first thing tomorrow.” I smiled at her. “I am available on my cell. You will fill my shoes, little one.”

“Like you have big shoes to fill.”

We both laughed at her little joke. “I’ll leave now. Babe, any place any date. I’ll treat you if you can run my department without destroying it first.”

“You're on.”

I smiled and walked away. I always parked out front. I watch many horror movies to know that underground parking isn’t as safe as everyone assumes it to be. “Bye Pete.” I greeted our morning shift, security guard.

“Leaving early, Ms. Bell?”

I smiled at him. “Yes, a little problem arose and its Rose to you, Pete.” I unlocked my car. “Bye Pete.”

“Bye, Ms. Rose.”

I shook my head smiling. I got in my car. I loved my car. A black Audi 8 and my birthday present a black BMW sports car. I loved my babies. Mister Black doesn’t necessarily pay all that great for me to afford this lifestyle. As I said, my family is well off and my brothers, all three of them gave a percentage for my BMW.

I love my family. I am a family girl and no matters what anyone says, my brothers will remain hero’s in my eyes and no matter how many innocent lives my sister destroys, she’ll remain a Queen in my eyes. Blood is thicker than water and if we can’t even support our own families, who will? You don’t have to like what they do, all you have to do is support them in their choices and help them rise if they have fallen.
____________________________________

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

50.2K 849 18
21 year old Athena Grey Mendez / Salvatore American After being abandoned by her family and escaping her nightmares, she starts to work and make m...
15.6K 404 35
You know the feeling when the whole world turns against you? When no one listens to you nor acknowledge you? And then in the end your all alone, well...
147K 2.9K 52
The mafia princess has gone, and the Queen has returned. Born to the most dangerous family in the world, Elle was a beautiful, innocent girl who has...
778K 16.7K 64
Earlier known as Devil In Disguise!! "Has anyone ever kissed you, Maria?" He said with a low voice. Well, that got my attention. I was unable to say...