Where You Belong (Eijirou Kir...

By outlander17

****COVER CREDITS GO TO @AnaCryMag****** (Under Editing) "Is this really the path you want to take, Margo?"... More

One Choice
First Impressions
Hesitation
Clumsy
Quirk Information
Mission
Who Are You
Too Good
Costume information
Understand
See Me
Distance Yourself
Have a Little Fun
Upholding Image
"K"
Can you?
Friends
Conflicted
Tenacity
Not One of Them.
It's a Date
Underlying Darkness
The Drop
Eijirou.
Sacrifice to Protect
No Way Out
Evil Villain
Bare
Study
Find Me
Crossroads
Sides
Clarity
Compatibility
Perspective
Damn Great
Red Circle
Support
Believe in Me
Takoyaki
Man in the Kitchen
Moonlit Endeavors
Closer
Situation
Converge
Out of Control
Starry Nights
Elevated Stress
Persuade Him
Trust
Flat Chest
Prove Yourself
Identity
Walk the Path
Meaningless
Wake Up
Acceptance
Thoughts at Dawn
Chance
Make It Yours
Remember
Unfamiliar Familiarity
Double-Sided Past
Smooth
Barriers
Care
Unease
For Good
No More Barriers
Face Boy
Night.
Slipping Away
Contradicting Ideals
I'll Be Watching
Wolf in Sheep's Clothing
Cover Your Ears
Just Say It
Better Late Than Never
Beautiful Masterpiece
Naked
What Started It All Part One
What Started It All Part Two
Weakness
Unshackled Spirit
Unadulterated Bliss
Package Deal
Expect the Worst
Brace For It
Make Up For It
Preparation
Master Plan
The Promise
Be Fine
Secret Obsession
Behind Closed Doors
Don't Leave Me
Don't Give Up
Live Like One, Die Like One
This Is It
The Future Through His Eyes
Double Agent
Aftermath
Wrong Direction
Familiar Faces
Like A True Hero
The Letter
By My Side
THE END
After Story: The Day She Wore The Pin
After Story: Until We Meet Again

Shitty Romantic Comedies

2.2K 116 121
By outlander17

I checked the time.

4:45pm.

I checked my phone.

No missed calls.

I groaned, throwing my burner phone back onto my bed, before trying to focus back on my homework.

It's been two days since me, Eijirou, and the others were placed on standby. There still wasn't any word from Sir Nighteye on when we can move with this rescue operation.

And it was killing all of us.

Shigaraki hasn't contacted me either, neither has Overhaul.

For the first time in awhile, everything was completely quiet...and while I feel like I should be enjoying this short lived silence....

I just can't shake the thoughts of Eri.

I was pulled from my reflections, upon hearing a soft knock at my dorm room door.

"It's open." I called out softly, sitting up on my bed.

The door opened to reveal Eijirou, who was holding a small backpack in his hands.

"Going somewhere?" I asked in slight amusement, watching his grin get a little wider.

He set the backpack on the floor lightly, before plopping onto my bed.

"I am, actually. And you're coming with me." He stated confidently, rolling over onto his back.

I scooted closer to his laying figure, watching him stretch his body across my bed.

"Am I now? And just where are we going?" I mumbled lightly, absentmindedly running my finger along his toned stomach.

His crimson eyes trailed over to me, before quickly wandering up to the ceiling.

"Oh. That's confidential information." He dismissed, lazily resting his hand on my thigh.

I chuckled softly, playfully pushing his shoulder.

"And what's in the bag?" I asked, nodding towards his backpack that was sitting on my floor.

"That's also confidential."

I raised my brows challengingly, before climbing on top of his body.

I straddled his waist, leaning down and pressing my lips to his.

"Can you at least tell me what we're going to be doing?" I whispered against his lips, before giving him a small peck.

Eijirou placed his hands on my hips, lightly biting my bottom lip, before...

"Well, we're not gonna be having sex, if that's what you're thinking. Come on Margo, I'm an abstinent man. Get your head out of the gutter." He joked, flashing me a playful smile.

I lightly rolled my eyes, before resting my head in the crook of his neck.

Eijirou could tell I was hesitant to leave the campus. Number one, because we weren't actually allowed to leave, and number two...

Because of Eri.

"Come on, baby. Do this with me. I promise it will be worth your while." He whispered gently, rubbing his hands up and down my back.

I let out a soft groan of guilt, feeling conflicted.

"I appreciate your efforts. I-I really do. It's just...what if they call us with something new on Eri, while we're gone—"

"—then we will come back here immediately. We're not going far." He reassured.

I really wanted to go with him.

Eijirou sensed I was still slightly hesitant, as he spoke again.

"Look, Margo. We've done all we can for now, to help little Eri. And, we're not done. We're not abandoning her. There's just nothing left for us to do, except wait. What we could be walking into, once this mission starts.....could be really...dangerous. A-And there's a time, and a place for all of that. But, right now....I just want to spend this moment with you. Only you. I just....want to be with you." He mumbled quietly into my hair.

I felt my heart flutter at his words, closing my eyes softly in contentment.

How could I say no to him? The answer is, I can't.

And I definitely didn't want to say no, anyway.

"Well, what are we waiting for then? Let's go."

.......

"Ooo, I think I know where we're going now!" I exclaimed, as Eijirou and I arrived at the beach.

"Really? You don't say." He retorted teasingly, leading me through the pillowy mounds of golden sand.

I threw my head back, feeling the slightly chilled seawater breeze envelope my face and hair.

The sun was giving off a soft honey glow, as it was obvious it would be setting soon. It reflected so beautifully off the water, creating a deep ocean blue color.

It wasn't too hot, or too cold....it really was a perfect day.

"Come on! We're not quite there yet!" Eijirou called out to me over the sound of the waves and the wind.

I chuckled softly, quickly catching up to him.

Eijirou and I talked about anything and everything, as we made our way along the beach, walking to our special spot.

Not long after, I finally saw the familiar, secluded beach cave that he took me to on our very first date.

"Man, I can't believe we haven't been back here more. This is seriously my favorite spot in the entire world." I called out dreamily, twirling around the gorgeous cave.

"Yeah, mine too. Especially since I kissed you for the first time, right up against that rock over there." Eijirou smirked, pointing to the rock in the corner. He gently set down the backpack he was holding.

I laughed softly at the memory, feeling myself blush lightly.

"Hah, that feels like an eternity ago." I mumbled softly, feeling my heart flutter as I remembered Eijirou's lips pressed against mine for the first time.

I heard him laugh lightly from behind me, as he remembered that night, too.

"Man, I was so nervous to kiss you. I thought you were gonna reject me, and run off the beach, as soon as I did it....and I guess, well, you kinda did." Eijirou chuckled, trying to tease me a little.

I continued walking around the cave, hearing Eijirou shuffling around on the sandy floor behind me.

"Oh please! I had my reasons. I was trying to keep you safe...but, I just couldn't stay away from you." I reasoned, walking over to the small part of the ocean that connected into the cave.

It was like a mini, private beach in here.

"Because I'm so irresistible!?" Eijirou asked eagerly, his pure tone of voice making me melt.

"Yeah.....you really are." I replied casually, not even being able to deny his words.

I turned around now to finally face him, slightly shocked at what I saw.

Eijirou was sitting on the beach floor, atop a blanket, with some food and drinks.

I immediately broke out into a giant smile at the sight, walking over to him.

"So, this is what was in your backpack, huh?" I said softly, plopping down next to him on the blanket.

His shark toothed grin shone brightly, lighting up the dimly lit cave we were in. A small blush was slightly visible on his cheeks now.

"Yeah. I-I figured it would be a nice way to get our minds off of things. Eat....talk...maybe take a walk on the beach." He suggested, nervously rubbing the back of his neck.

I settled down into the blanket now, feeling my spirits completely elevated.

"Hell yeah to all of that. But seriously, you had me at the eating part." I laughed, scanning the delicious food that was spread out in front of me.

My eyes lit up, upon seeing a certain treat.

"Is that....the cotton snack!?!" I exclaimed, picking up a piece of the pillowy goodness.

"Oh! The cotton candy? Yeah! I remembered how much you liked it on our first date, so I thought I'd pack a little for you." He smiled, his eyes lighting up when he saw me take a bite.

"Mmm. I could eat this cotton candy stuff all the time." I muffled dreamily with the cotton candy in my mouth, laying back on the blanket now.

"And I also brought these things. They're little dumplings. You'll never guess who made them..." Eijirou said, popping one into his mouth.

I furrowed my brows in thought, trying to think of the most likely person.

"Hmm. Momo?" I asked, also taking a bite of one.

Eijirou couldn't stop himself from cracking up now, as he tasted the food.

"Damn it's really good, too! Bakugou made them. I told him I was taking you on a picnic, and that I was gonna head to the store to pick up some food to take. He scoffed and said I was stupid for doing such a thing, but then came back two hours later with the dumplings. He gave me some bullshit excuse about how he made them for himself, and hated them, but didn't want to just trash them. So he was giving them to me as a 'last resort.' But, I know that's not true. I mean, he even suggested I use them for our 'shitty picnic,' as he called it." He explained, reveling in the deliciousness of the dumpling.

I broke out in laughter at the thought of Bakugou making dumplings for Eijirou and I.

What a soft, angry boy.

.......

"Wow, what a perfect day it's been." I uttered contently, walking on the main beach with Eijirou.

The sun was probably setting now, but it wasn't visible anymore, due to the dark storm clouds that had quickly plastered the sky.

He lazily swung our intertwined hands as we walked, throwing his head back to look at the dark silvery clouds.

"Definitely. A picnic on the beach. That's gotta be at least number five on your list of 'shitty romantic comedy' stuff. Right?" He chuckled softly, shyly averting his gaze to the blue-gray waves a few feet away.

I looked over at him, not being able to take my eyes off his profile.

His hair was down today, flowing softly from the windy beach. He looked so relaxed, so content as he shoved one of his hands into his black sweatshirt to warm it.

His crimson eyes were deeper in shade, almost appearing as a pomegranate color from the dark, stormy tinted water.

The way he was looking over at the ocean....he just looked so perfect.

And I love him. So much.

I sighed softly, deciding to speak now.

"You know....growing up in Nyushin, there wasn't a lot of things for me to do in my free time. When I was little, I used to read princess books, because that's all Scientist A put in my room. I took a liking to them though. I read them for the romance, because I dreamed of finding my own prince." I muttered, starting to become slightly embarrassed by my own words.

Opening up was still a new concept for me.

Eijirou smiled at my flustered manner, wrapping his strong arm around my body now, as he patiently waited for me to continue.

"Anyways, once I got older...I graduated from princess books to romantic comedy movies. I think I've seen every romantic comedy there is. I loved them, because I thought they were a good escape from reality. But...I always made fun of them and called them 'shitty' because I was bitter, and I didn't think love like that existed." I said, peering up at his face.

I laughed upon seeing Eijirou's face. He was already grinning down at me in anticipation, knowing what I was about to say next.

"And now?" He asked.

I stopped our walk, throwing my arms around his neck....bringing my forehead to his, and closing my eyes softly.

"And now....I want to do every possible 'shitty romantic comedy' thing you can think of. I want to do it all with you." I whispered lightly, planting a warm kiss on his lips.

Eijirou placed his hands on my cheeks, tenderly returning my kiss.

I gasped slightly against his lips, feeling icy cold water droplets now hitting my head.

Eijirou pulled away from my lips, looking up at the, now raining, sky.

I chuckled softly, as I looked up with him, coming to the realization.

"Oh, you've gotta be kidding me." I laughed.

Eijirou laughed too, looking back down at me.

"Wow. A picnic, a walk on the beach, and kissing in the rain. Nothing more cliché than that, am I right?" He remarked, raising a playful brow at me.

I pulled him closer to me, as it began raining just a little harder now.

"It's perfect. It's all perfect.....and so are you." I whispered to him, bringing his lips back to mine passionately.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

137K 6K 107
"I wasn't born to love or be loved, or become a hero, or live a normal life. Nor was I born to protect him, but out of everything, that's what I plan...
9.7K 342 30
~Complete~ Bakugou, being as reckless and heroic as he is, finds himself saving Kirishima from a pretty deadly predicament. Problem is, he doesn't co...
526K 14.5K 49
*In process of editing* You're Kirishima's estranged twin sister. You've come back to Japan after pursuing a modeling career in America (Don't give m...
8.9K 215 20
^^I don't own the picture on the cover, it belongs to Sierra Wedgeworth on pinterest^^ ((Before you read this!!! I'm rewriting the story and its new...